Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Election 2014: Karma is a b!tch      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 aj7125
Msg: 1276
Election 2014: Karma is a b!tchPage 52 of 90    (50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90)
Reagan Was Right on Sulfur Dioxide Emissions from Mount St. Helens

By Sierra Rayne

The Huffington Post has a pop-up feature entitled "Politicians' Science Gaffes" included on a related article about how "GOP Lawmaker Says Climate Change Is 'The Greatest Deception In The History Of Mankind'." Of course, the feature only includes Republican politicians (10 in total) who have said purportedly dumb things about science.
And, according to the Huffington Post, the first listed science gaffe by a politician is the following statement by Ronald Reagan:

"I have flown twice over Mount St. Helens out on our West Coast. I'm not a scientist and I don't know the figures, but I have a suspicion that that one little mountain has probably released more sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere of the world than has been released in the last ten years of automobile driving or things of that kind that people are so concerned about. -- President Ronald Reagan, 1980"

The Huffington Post's reply to Reagan is as follows: "Not quite. Cars emit about 81,000 tons of sulfur dioxide per day, while Mount St. Helens emitted only about 2,000 tons."

Not surprisingly, we have another major science fail at the Huffington Post.

So where did HuffPo get their information? It appears they are just repeating and misrepresenting an AP article from the October 9, 1980 edition of the Spokane newspaper the Spokesman-Review.

Here is what the USGS now says about Mount St. Helens:

"An estimated 1.5 million metric tons of sulfur dioxide gas was discharged by Mount St. Helens during the explosive eruption of 18 May 1980. Thus, approximately 2 million metric tons of sulfur dioxide was released during the whole eruption sequence."

Consequently, the eruption of Mount St. Helens emitted about 2 million tons of sulfur dioxide over a very short period of time -- and 1.5 million tons on a single day, not the 2,000 tons HuffPo claims. Only off by three orders of magnitude, which perhaps HuffPo deems is close enough for its efforts at public science communication?

HuffPo claims that "cars emit about 81,000 tons of sulfur dioxide per day." Where did this data come from? Note that the 1980 newspaper story quotes Bill Jacobson from the USEPA as saying that "all manmade emissions of sulfur dioxide in the entire country, per day, amount to 81,000 tons." But Jacobson is talking about all anthropogenic sources of sulfur dioxide in the United States, not just cars.

And look what else Jacobson from the USEPA said in that 1980 article:

"Jacobson said EPA personnel in Washington, D.C. were attempting to determine how much of that amount was produced by automobiles, but the task was difficult because cars emit little sulfur dioxide.

'Cars principally emit carbon compounds, such as carbon monoxide, and nitrous oxides,' said Jacobson. 'Sulfur dioxide is not a problem with auto emissions.'"

Cars emit so little sulfur dioxide that the USEPA was having difficulty determining how much they emit in 1980, and the USEPA is on-record as saying "sulfur dioxide is not a problem with auto emissions." Seems to support Reagan and refute the Huffington Post, doesn't it?

At about this time, sulfur dioxide emissions from all "on-road and nonroad mobile sources" in the United States averaged about 0.8 million tons per year, or approximately 2000 tons per day. Highway vehicles comprise less than half of the total on-road and nonroad emissions, meaning that "automobile driving" was perhaps in the range of 1000 tons per day of sulfur dioxide emissions when Reagan was speaking. According to that 1980 newspaper article, "Jacobson said St. Helens' [post-eruption] daily sulfur dioxide emissions range from 500 tons to 2,000 tons."

Thus, if we add together the massive release of sulfur dioxide that occurred from Mount St. Helens when it erupted, along with the likely pre- and post-eruption emissions for five years on either side of the eruption, Reagan's claim that he had "a suspicion that that one little mountain has probably released more sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere of the world than has been released in the last ten years of automobile driving" appears to be fairly close to accurate, and certainly far more accurate than the Huffington Post's claims.

Reagan also didn't specify a time frame for Mount St. Helens' sulfur dioxide emissions, but did set a decade-long limit for the corresponding emissions from "automobile driving." The mountain has erupted many times in the past, and if we add up the cumulative sulfur dioxide emissions for the mountain's entire history, these emissions are most certainly far, far greater than any corresponding emissions from "automobile driving" over a decade sometime in the 1970s and 1980s.

Regardless of how we look at it, things are getting desperate at HuffPo and elsewhere if they think Mount St. Helens emitted only about 2,000 tons per day of sulfur dioxide at its peak during the 1980 eruption. The science gaffe on this topic doesn't sit with Reagan, it sits squarely on the Huffington Post and with various writers who have repeated this nonsense for more than three decades.

^^^^^^^^^That is the article wooby, I think when you talk about wing nuts, you may want to direct that statement where it belongs. I don't doubt that you may have not got it from Huffington, but as you can see, no matter where you got it you got it WRONG!

Like the above states quite clearly........"The Huffington Post's reply to Reagan is as follows: "Not quite. Cars emit about 81,000 tons of sulfur dioxide per day, while Mount St. Helens emitted only about 2,000 tons."

Not surprisingly, we have another major science fail at the Huffington Post."....(and then the experts explain the joke on Huffington)

wooby, you are WRONG and you may want to put down your wing nut papers!!!!
 cotter
Msg: 1277
view profile
History
Election 2014: Karma is a b!tch
Posted: 1/9/2015 4:35:54 PM
Message 1405 ... I'm trying to understand what your obsession is with Mt. St. Helens.

What point are you trying to make by posting so much about it?
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 1278
Posted: 1/9/2015 5:02:50 PM

automobile driving or things of that kind that people are so concerned about

"All manmade emissions of sulfur dioxide in the entire country, per day, amount to 81,000 tons," said Bill Jacobson, a public information officer for the Environmental Protection Agency office in Seattle.

Looks like a match to me, aj. I gave you the URL for the USGS numbers for 8 years after, and they're not as high as you need them to be to be right. And I'm not gonna beat up on whoever shortened the quote. They didn't change the basic *meaning*. . . .

And here's another terrific Reagan quote, lol!

"I know all the bad things that happened in that war. I was in uniform four years myself."--President Reagan, in an interview with foreign journalists, April 19, 1985. ("In costume" is more like it. Reagan spent World War II making Army training films at Hal Roach Studios in Hollywood.)
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 1279
Posted: 1/9/2015 5:32:47 PM

("In costume" is more like it. Reagan spent World War II making Army training films at Hal Roach Studios in Hollywood.)

Reagan Enlisted in the Army Reserve in 1937. He was called to Active Duty in 1942. Are You claiming He had such 'Pull' that He could tell the US Army where they should utilize His Talents?

I think You've let Your Hatred of Republicans in General & President Reagan in particular cloud Your Judgment...
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 1280
Posted: 1/9/2015 6:06:36 PM
Blue-Eyes-- that was IN the quote. Not claiming he had any pull at all--but to equate four years of making movies puts one in the position to know about combat is beyond pushing the truthy envelope.

By that standard, the actors who played all the worthy Walton sons could also claim to "have worn the uniform". . . .

I don't *hate* Republicans, I'm related to a good many of them. I will observe that my Republican Uncles all ran off to work at Hill Field while my dad, the good Democrat, picked up a gun and got sent to the Solomon Islands. I will also observe that a bunch of good Republicans swift-boated a man who'd served in combat, and who was wounded. I will also note that a Good Republican trashed a Vietnam Vet who'd lost three limbs in combat for not doing enough to protect the US. And, no, Chambliss didn't, ever, serve.

You're right, I personally dislike Reagan very much. Had since I was a kid and he cheated on his wife, Jane Wyman, an actress I liked very much. Also, the man is/was just plane stupid. And probably lazy. And a lousy actor. And a liar. Ask the air traffic controllers' union who supported him.

here's another quote:
"Why should we subsidize intellectual curiosity?"
--Ronald Reagan, campaign speech, 1980
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 1281
Posted: 1/9/2015 6:31:11 PM

Posted by woobytoodsay about President Ronald W. Reagan:
"...Also, the man is/was just plane stupid..."

Incorrect.
 cotter
Msg: 1282
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2015 6:34:12 PM

("In costume" is more like it. Reagan spent World War II making Army training films at Hal Roach Studios in Hollywood.)

Reagan Enlisted in the Army Reserve in 1937. He was called to Active Duty in 1942. Are You claiming He had such 'Pull' that He could tell the US Army where they should utilize His Talents?

I think You've let Your Hatred of Republicans in General & President Reagan in particular cloud Your Judgment...

Message 1408 … I think she’s just more interested in the truth than the glory of someone you (and your fellow teabaggers) apparently worship.

Oh yes ... in 1937 he was really busy in the reserve … and so busy as an “active-duty" soldier that he barely had time to learn his lines in the movies he made for the duration of the war.

My father was drafted in 1942 (I think we can say that qualifies as real “active duty”) and wasn’t allowed to do anything but be an actual “soldier” until the end of the war. Before that, he was working for a war factory here in Ohio. He was a good and thorough worker and he was often told to “slow down” so he keep his job. His ethics wouldn’t allow him to do that, so one month his deferment just didn’t make it through and he was promptly sent a draft notice. He knew that meant “front line” so quickly enlisted in the Navy with the hopes he might make back to his wife and child in one piece.

There were no vacations to home, no telephone calls to home, no "face time" on the computer with family members, no cell phone calls to home ... no nothing but work as a motorist machinist on numerous US Navy ships in the South Pacific until the war was really and truly over.

And the wives and the sons and the daughters and parents of those who were serving were not heard whining about how their loved ones were gone so long ... nothing like we hear these days. Hell, we didn't have that either when our guys were drafted and sent off to Nam. We were brave and we sucked it up and waited weeks and weeks to hear from our guys. And most did not have the option of "boozer" G"W" to have daddy step in and get them excused. Look at what your heroes do in war time! It’s pathetic to continue to defend those “flub ups”.

I don’t think Wooby “hates” anyone in the context you are using it. I think she’s more interested in the truth and the truth is that President Alzheimer really did not serve in any way the way others were forced to serve. His reserve days were probably spent much like our “boozer” G”W” spent his “reserve” days … certainly never in any battle or even in a support role.

Your hate for Democrats is much more apparent than anything Wooby could say that you consider for hate or scandalous about the teabaggers and republicans.

Here is a reminder as to what your beloved “actor” president was really up to:

Films of Ronald Reagan
Year Title Role Notes/Reference
1937 Love Is on the Air Andy McCaine
1937 Hollywood Hotel Radio announcer (uncredited) voice
1938 Sergeant Murphy Private Dennis Reilley
1938 Swing Your Lady Jack Miller
1938 Accidents Will Happen Eric Gregg
1938 Cowboy from Brooklyn Pat Dunn
1938 The Amazing Dr. Clitterhouse Radio announcer (uncredited) voice
1938 Boy Meets Girl Radio announcer at premiere voice
1938 Girls on Probation Neil Dillon
1938 Brother Rat Dan Crawford Co-starring Jane Wyman
1938 Going Places Jack Withering
1939 Secret Service of the Air Lieutenant "Brass" Bancroft First of the Bancroft series
1939 Dark Victory Alec Hamm
1939 Code of the Secret Service Lieutenant "Brass" Bancroft Second in Bancroft series
1939 Naughty but Nice Ed "Eddie" Clark
1939 Hell's Kitchen' Jim Donohue
1939 The Angels Wash Their Faces Deputy District Attorney Patrick "Pat" Remson
1939 Smashing the Money Ring Lieutenant "Brass" Bancroft Third in the Bancroft series
1939 Sword Fishing Narrator voice; Academy Award Nomination-Best Short
1940 Brother Rat and a Baby Dan Crawford Co-starring Jane Wyman
1940 An Angel from Texas Marty Allen With Jane Wyman
1940 Murder in the Air Lieutenant "Brass" Bancroft Fourth film in the Bancroft series
1940 Knute Rockne, All American George "The Gipper" Gipp
1940 Tugboat Annie Sails Again Eddie Kent With Jane Wyman
1940 Alice in Movieland Himself (uncredited) [26]
1940 Santa Fe Trail George Armstrong Custer
1941 The Bad Man Gilbert "Gil" Jones
1941 Million Dollar Baby Peter "Pete" Rowan
1941 International Squadron Jimmy Grant
1941 Nine Lives Are Not Enough Matt Saywer
1942 Recognition of the Japanese Zero Fighter Lt. Saunders Short
1942 Kings Row Drake McHugh Academy Award Nomination-Best Picture
1942 Juke Girl Steve Talbo
1942 Mister Gardenia Jones Gardenia Jones Academy Award Nomination-Best Short
1942 Desperate Journey Johnny Hammond
1942 Beyond the Line of Duty[27] Narrator voice; Academy Award Win-Best Short
1943 Cadet Classification Narrator Short
1943 The Rear Gunner[27] Lieutenant Ames Academy Award Nomination-Best Short
1943 For God and Country Father Michael O'Keefe Short
1943 This is the Army Cpl. Johnny Jones Academy Award Win-Scoring of a Musical Picture; Academy Award Nomination-Best Sound
1945 Target Tokyo Narrator (voice)[27][28]
1945 The Fight for the Sky Narrator voice; Short
1945 The Stilwell Road Narrator voice
1945 Wings for This Man Narrator voice
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1283
Posted: 1/9/2015 6:40:12 PM
wooby, you are WRONG and you may want to put down your wing nut papers!!!!

AJ... AJ... AJ... You and your teabagger brethren will just never get anything right... will you...? Even when pretending to correct a mistake by liberals... you still get the basic facts wrong...

Here is where you both missed it... Reagans quote... pay close attention to the bolded part...

"I have flown twice over Mt St. Helens out on our west coast. I'm not a scientist and I don't know the figures, but I have a suspicion that that one little mountain has probably released more sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere of the world than has been released in the last ten years of automobile driving or things of that kind that people are so concerned about." -- Ronald Reagan, 1980.

Reagan was clearly referring to all sources of SO2... not JUST automobile driving...

HuffPo may have been off... when they only cited "cars"... but they were still right when they pointed out that Reagan was wrong about Mt St Helens and SO2...

And while we are talking about what your article got wrong... obviously intentionally... were the actual emission numbers... they lowballed the annual number... and the daily number... by about 1/3...

Plus... they used data from a decade later... well after reductions in SO2 emissions had been instituted... such as reducing allowable sulfur content in fuels...

Funny that they failed to note these discrepancies... in their goal to "prove" the "truthiness" of the quote...

And when your source made this ridiculous statement...

The mountain has erupted many times in the past, and if we add up the cumulative sulfur dioxide emissions for the mountain's entire history,

They totally screwed the pooch... far worse than they can ever claim HuffPo did... The volcanoes eruptive history is over 35,000 years long... Like seriously... comparing 35,000 years to Reagan's "ten years" claim... is so ludicrously stupid... so monumentally dense... that only a teabagger could claim it as evidence with a straight face... The only rational comparison they could have made was... the previous ten years... from the '70's to the '80's... of eruptive history... which had zero eruptions... until the one in question...

Only an idiot would think... that because "your boy" fvcked up... by citing a ten year span for SO2 emissions... that they are now entitled to make a claim based on tens of thousands of years...

What point are you trying to make by posting so much about it?

That... hopefully (it's a false hope... but a grand one)... he might actually get one right... for a change... and prove a liberal wrong... for a change...

Of course... he failed on all counts... as usual...

Posted by woobytoodsay about President Ronald W. Reagan:

Incorrect... there is no such poster in this thread...

"...Also, the man is/was just plane stupid..."

Incorrect.

Oh really...? I'm sure you can detail for us... his aviation and aircraft expertise then...
 aj7125
Msg: 1284
Posted: 1/9/2015 6:41:35 PM
1406, wooby wrote about what Reagan said and I replied she got the wrong facts from a wing nut article that was obviously spread to other publications.

wooby, you are still wrong, but I understand you will never admit it. That's ok, the facts were given to you and that is far as I can lead you to them. And when you post what you just did above^^^^^^, your hate is very evident and very misleading of certain facts is all. We can all find wrong in everyone, no one is above that at all, but I like how you said you would admit your wrong if you were.........but you then said you weren't.....good one! I lived through Mt St Helens eruption so I was interested when you wrote what you did and decided to look it up and found your beliefs to be very wrong in his statement and how experts actually proved the Puffington Host( I just heard that on a sports radio program today)

mungoe, thank you!^^^^^^^^^
Msg: 1285
Posted: 1/9/2015 6:43:01 PM

You're right, I personally dislike Reagan very much. Had since I was a kid and he cheated on his wife, Jane Wyman, an actress I liked very much.

Do You hold Democrat Presidents to the same Standard? I bet not....

What about JFK & Marilyn Monroe?

How about Bill Clinton? Isn't it the Far Lefts Cry it Was Only Sex?

How is that not a Double Standard?

I won't be able to answer for a while, It seems some Posters are More Equal & can Post more than others can....

My father was drafted in 1942 (I think we can say that qualifies as real “active duty”) and wasn’t allowed to do anything but be an actual “soldier” until the end of the war. Before that, he was working for a war factory here in Ohio. He was a good and thorough worker and he was often told to “slow down” so he keep his job. His ethics wouldn’t allow him to do that, so one month his deferment just didn’t make it through and he was promptly sent a draft notice. He knew that meant “front line” so quickly enlisted in the Navy with the hopes he might make back to his wife and child in one piece.

You want to talk about our Fathers? My Father Enlisted in the USMC, knowing that it would lead to Front Line Duty, He didn't wait around to be Drafted.

Also Your Father wasn't Drafted, nor was He a Soldier. By Your own words, he Enlisted in the US Navy & was a Actual Sailor. Those are the Facts as You laid them out.

Your hate for Democrats is much more apparent than anything Wooby could say that you consider for hate or scandalous about the teabaggers and republicans.

I'll remind you again. I'm not a Member of the Tea Party, nor an I a Republican. I've been a registered member of the Democratic Party since I turned 18 years old. I may not like the Mcgovernite Wing of the Party & I try to pull My Party back towards the Center away from the Ultra Leftist like You....
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1286
Posted: 1/9/2015 6:54:06 PM

mungoe, thank you!^^^^^^^^^

Oh... you are most welcome... I always enjoy pointing out how wrong you are... It's hard to find opportunities for such daily pleasures... in most cases... but not with this one...

What a maroon

B. Bunny
 aj7125
Msg: 1287
Posted: 1/9/2015 6:58:14 PM
"81,000 tons per day by cars.)"

mungoe:

Again, thank you for agreeing that the 81,000 tons per day by CARS(I know, caps for effect because it was such a LIE) was WRONG!
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1288
Posted: 1/9/2015 7:13:03 PM

Also Your Father wasn't Drafted, nor was He a Soldier. By Your own words, he Enlisted in the US Navy & was a Actual Sailor. Those are the Facts as You laid them out.

Seriously...?!? THAT is how lame you're going to be...? Are you THAT fvcking desperate to land a point...? Any point at all...?

I've been a registered member of the Democratic Party since I turned 18 years old.

Another "ex-sinner testimonial" by a "Democrat" who has "seen the light"...

You truly are desperate...

Say AJ... when are we going to hear YOUR "ex-sinner testimonial"... again...

mungoe:

Again, thank you...

My oh my... the air is THICK with desperation tonight... or would that be "the desperation of the THICK"...?

What a maroon

B. Bunny
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 1289
Posted: 1/9/2015 7:16:48 PM

Do You hold Democrat Presidents to the same Standard? I bet not....

What about JFK & Marilyn Monroe?

How about Bill Clinton? Isn't it the Far Lefts Cry it Was Only Sex?

How is that not a Double Standard?

I won't be able to answer for a while, It seems some Posters are More Equal & can Post more than others can....

Nah. I got caught in the same 2 in 10 you did.

You'd be wrong. I'll add a couple for you: FDR and Eisenhower. For that matter, I hold a grudge against RFK for working for Joe McCarthy and never apologizing for it. You don't want to get into all that I hold LBJ accountable for. Kinda only leaves me with Truman, Carter, and Obama for whom I have a personal and abiding respect. And maybe BushDaddy. I liked Dole enough that I came *very* close to voting for him in '96. Like Libby, too. Liked Ford fine, but he shouldn't have pardoned Nixon.

tgif111
Msg: 1290
Posted: 1/10/2015 7:57:26 AM
message 1391 from Carley Renee

that man tgif111 has been insulted by this woman on other threads by saying his penis is short and that a woman dumped him because she couldn't find anything in his pants. other Democratic posters have likewise insulted him for being short or having something called short man syndrome (which does not exist) on numerous occasions. Democrats are the majority on here but rarely do they raise up and say enough is enough. wise up.

thank you for defending me against Cotter and making me a "FAVORITE" Carley Renee.
some women are just jealous that they can't get the kind of man they really want.
I see you are 21 years old and less than an hour away from me. I wish you well.
 kj521
Msg: 1291
Posted: 1/10/2015 8:27:46 AM
^^^^^^tgif? Thanks for that bit of entertainment today! ;)
 tgif111
Msg: 1292
Posted: 1/10/2015 8:44:40 AM
thank you for YOUR entertainment as well KJ!!
I laughed several times at the wonderful humor in your profile.

at first I actually thought you HAD sung on Broadway!
and I have MY clocks 15 minutes ahead.

I can't wait to get to your neck of the woods in Florida!
it was minus 1 this morning brrrrr

Tom Da Bomb
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 1293
Posted: 1/10/2015 8:55:30 AM
It is good to see great cheerfulness, upbeat humor, healthy outlooks, and happiness in this thread.
That was bound to be the case with the stomping that Conservatives gave in the 2014 mid-term elections!
People saw the wrong direction of President Barack Hussein Obama and voted for CHANGE. :-)
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 1294
Posted: 1/10/2015 11:54:26 AM
Andy Borowitz

Republicans Expose Obama’s College Plan as Plot to Make People Smarter
WASHINGTON – President Obama’s plan to offer Americans two years of college for free has come under fire from congressional Republicans, who are calling it a blatant plot to make Americans smarter.

Read here: http://nyr.kr/1tR3FNg
 tgif111
Msg: 1295
Posted: 1/10/2015 12:17:51 PM
Andy Borowitz is a New York Times best-selling author and a comedian who has written for The New Yorker since 1998. He writes the Borowitz Report for newyorker.com.

it's a funny article. why did you post it Wooby?
 cotter
Msg: 1296
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2015 2:56:56 PM

some women are just jealous that they can't get the kind of man they really want.
Yeah ... if only someone ... ANYONE really wanted him ... sigh. You can't imagine how relieved the ladies in Ohio are to have that stuffed shirt with all his short-comings (no insult intended) ... on his way to Florida.

Wait'll the ladies down there get a load of his crap ... ... but then he is moving to "teabagger" territory ... right? But then maybe not ... because I think Florida went "BLUE" in the last two presidential elections. Oh well ... he'll do his best to get as many Floridians to go "Red".

He should be meeting quite a few of the lovely ladies down there what with the way he talks about all his partying and living in the "party capitol" of Florida. It appears he's counting on the ladies down there to be regular party Ho's! Maybe kj can set him straight about whether or not the ladies there are such "Ho's".

I lived in the Tampa area for a few years and actually helped to host several POF parties there and in the St. Petersburg area ... and did not get the impression that the ladies would fit into his MO. I recall we actually had a few men of his kind removed from the parties ... they wouldn't quit hitting on the ladies even after they made it clear they had no interest in someone like him with his short-comings (again, no insult intended).

Yep ... "Becky II" may not get as lucky as he thinks in Florida. (At least, I know none of my friends will ever want anything to do with someone like that.)

OT ...
Personally, I'm a big fan of Elizabeth Warren and would love to see her run for President.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1297
Posted: 1/10/2015 3:28:06 PM

thank you for defending me against Cotter and making me a "FAVORITE" Carley Renee.
I see you are 21 years old and less than an hour away from me. I wish you well.

OMG... That is so pathetic it's hilarious... It falls short of watching something like Eegah... but still funny...

^^^^^^tgif? Thanks for that bit of entertainment today! ;)

I know you found it funny for the same reason... C'mon... admit it...
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 1298
Posted: 1/10/2015 3:42:15 PM
^^^^. I think we all had a good laugh at that one. Our little friend goes all ga ga over a comment from a 21 year old. At least she's of age of consent. Oohhh, and made him a "favorite", it's so...high school. I don't knownif she will get off on his saggy arse but....who knows. Maybe we can get another pathetic "love fest" going back and forth like we did the KJ and Cowboy thing. Geez, an old teabagger and a 21 year old. Just like an episode of Glee. Yup, entertaining. I will stick with the short man syndrome, it fits. The friggin Becky's are good for a giggle.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 1299
Posted: 1/10/2015 4:37:04 PM
I guess I'm unclear on *how* one might "overdose" on Vagisil. I can imagine how a fella might. Does it come in different flavors?

But yanno? "did a zombie eat your brain?" doesn't really seem like a comment an adult would make. Maybe an 8 year old. Maybe. Guess it's just me.

sigh
 tgif111
Msg: 1300
Posted: 1/10/2015 4:39:32 PM
Hey cool people of the Forums, let's play a fun game today.

you've heard of Whack A Mole?
Well now here's the new exciting political game called Whack a Pol.

You have a board with holes in it where a famous politician sticks his or her head up and says something stupid. Here's how it's played:

When a smurking Barack Hussein Obama dummy comes up out of his hole he says, "If you want your doctor you can keep your doctor." your job is to pop him over his noodle with the big round padded hammer.

when Nanny Pelosi pops up she says, "We have to pass the bill so we can see what's in it."
You then give her a good one over her noggin and mess up her hair.

Harry Reid rises up and says, "ALL Americans want to pay more taxes." Just give him a tap. He's senile and delicate.

then Debbie Wasserman Schultz sticks her dummy head up and spouts, "Don't call it ObamaCare, call it the ACA." Give her a good lick. She has a thick skull.

The moment Hillary Clinton rises up she mouths, "At this point what does it matter?" Feel free to let one fly. If she tries to rise a second time sometimes Slick Willie comes up instead and says, "I did not have sex....but you must crack him a good one before he can finish.

Finally the Rev. Al Sharpton creeps up out of his slimy hole and his dummy says, "George Bush giving tax cuts is like Jim Jones giving Kool-Aid. It sure tastes good but it will kill you." Pound him so hard he never comes up again.

Whack all the pols and you win.

However as long as B.O. is still the golfer in chief we all lose.

Wasn't that fun???
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Election 2014: Karma is a b!tch