Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Election 2014: Karma is a b!tch      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 1351
Election 2014: Karma is a b!tchPage 55 of 90    (50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90)
Obama, Hillary Clinton 'most admired' man and woman in 2014: Gallup poll. Americans have named former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton their most admired woman anywhere in the world for the 13th straight year and President Obama the most admired man for the seventh straight year, Gallup said.
Obama, Hillary Clinton 'most admired' man and woman in ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../obama-hillary-clinton...
The Washington Times
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1352
Election 2014: Karma is a b!tch
Posted: 1/11/2015 8:57:32 PM
Q: So where was President Barack Hussein Obama you ask?
A: Not there. President Obama is tone deaf on how to be a world leader.

Q: Well, he must have sent Vice President Joseph Robinette Biden to represent our country, right?
A: Nope. Vice President Biden's calendar must have been totally booked.

Q: OK, OK, OK. This was surely a job for Secretary of State John Forbes Kerry?
A: Negative. He was not there either.

Yes... Because it makes no sense to send the Attorney General... to a rally over a criminal terrorist act... I'm sure his department has absolutely no relevance to the matter... because it isn't like his offices would be the primary liaison between the US Justice Dept. and the French Ministry of Justice...

Man... you really are an idiot... if that is what you consider an "indictment"... That is juvenile beyond words...

Obama, Hillary Clinton 'most admired' man and woman in 2014: Gallup poll. Americans have named former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton their most admired woman anywhere in the world for the 13th straight year and President Obama the most admired man for the seventh straight year, Gallup said.
Obama, Hillary Clinton 'most admired' man and woman in ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../obama-hillary-clinton...
The Washington Times

Oooh... That explains a lot... no wonder they've got their panties in such a bunch over such silly and nonsensical juvenile reasons... No wonder they've been escalating the "I hate the black man in the White House" rhetoric so much lately...
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 1353
Posted: 1/11/2015 9:03:53 PM
That's okay Becky, the Canadian Prime Minister didn't go either. The thing is, if your President had gone, you'd be whining that he was out of the country...the guy can't win for losing in your pee brained mind. Did that idiot women you masturbate to attend? I bet she can see France from her house while sitting on her porcelain azz in her sunshine yellow suit.

As the pervertd love fest between the freak and the 21 year old....I bet that took a lot of time making up that profile. I was kind of hoping for another friggin forum embarrassing love fest like the one between KJ and Cowboy but I see tgif got laughed at so much plus I don't think he's smart enough to pull it off.

I think Wooby nailed it in her take on the short man.
 tgif111
Msg: 1354
Posted: 1/11/2015 9:11:05 PM
Obama got 19% of most admired and Hillary got 12%.

so it wasn't exactly a landslide was it.

but how do you figure Obama even got 19% when a December poll showed most people think he's doing a lousy job?

KJ is a very good looking woman.

B.O. would have gone to France but no one told him they had hundreds of golf courses.

He thought they just played soccer *grin*
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 1355
Posted: 1/11/2015 9:14:18 PM
_mungojoe_...did you even watch the unity march of solidarity and support? Apparently not.
Attorney General Eric Himpton Holder, Jr. did not even attend the unity march. He snubbed it.

The presence of nearly FIFTY world leaders, walking arm-in-arm, yet the glaring absence of our leaders? Good grief.
Secretary of State John Forbes Kerry opted to chill in India rather than visiting France for the historic event.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 1356
Posted: 1/11/2015 9:38:28 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/9/obama-approval-rating-hits-39-percent-new-poll/

The Washington Times Poll for last month says B.O.'s approval rating is at 39%

You kinda need to be careful about what/how much you believe of what the Moonies say. AND that was December 9th--Here it is at year's end.

Polls: Obama ending the year with improving approval ratings
www.politico.com/.../polls-obama-approval-ratings-december-20...
Politico
Dec 26, 2014 - Earlier this week, a CNN/ORC poll gave Obama a 48 percent approval rating — his highest since May 2013. And the president's high approval ...
 tgif111
Msg: 1357
Posted: 1/11/2015 9:43:15 PM
48% is still below half my darling. so he still has B.O.

I've heard of optimism before but come on Libs!!

the guy is the worst in history.

He really had no business being elected but the Kardashian Society rules.

I've owned 3 major businesses and two minor. all were successful.

I have more world experience that that empty suit.

I could be a better president that the buffoon in chief.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1358
Posted: 1/11/2015 9:57:01 PM
_mungojoe_...did you even watch the unity march of solidarity and support? Apparently not.
Attorney General Eric Himpton Holder, Jr. did not even attend the unity march. He snubbed it.

The presence of nearly FIFTY world leaders

Oh please... out of 193 UN member states... 1/4... you really are an idiot... This... coming from the "freedom fries" crowd...

Is that seriously the best you can do... a boy's arguments...? Can't you manage something "hard hitting"... even if it takes wrist supports...?

What a maroon

B. Bunny
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 1359
Posted: 1/11/2015 10:51:08 PM
At this point in Bush’s presidency, his approval rating was eight percentage points below where Obama’s is now.
http://static.bangordailynews.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/60/files/2014/07/Screen-Shot-2014-07-17-at-8.23.18-AM.png

Running a business is NOT a qualifier for running a government, Shmoopy, not by a very very long shot. Prolly walking dogs or teaching in a preschool are better. But I'll go with a Harvard lawyer. Law Review. Teacher. Senator. Author.
 Orione7
Msg: 1360
Posted: 1/12/2015 3:04:47 AM
The marches in France was spoiled by Israelis or Jews waving the flag and holding up no to hezbollah signs.
Any chance to milk the sympathy cow...
Like they are any better.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1361
Posted: 1/12/2015 4:16:15 AM

Is that seriously the best you can do... a boy's arguments...? Can't you manage something "hard hitting"... even if it takes wrist supports

I think now would be the perfect time for Becky's moronic teapuppet congressmen to defund Homeland Security so they can blame our President for a terrorist attack on the homeland that they caused.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 1362
Posted: 1/12/2015 4:39:54 AM

Posted by _mungojoe_:
"...Can't you manage something "hard hitting"... even if it takes wrist supports?..."

I am polymerized tree sap, and you are an inorganic adhesive,
so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me,
returns on its original trajectory, and adheres to you!
 calguy14
Msg: 1363
Posted: 1/12/2015 4:46:04 AM
@Orione7
I thought the attack was about the defamation of Islam.How did attacking Jews come into this?Hezbollah is dedicated to terrorist attacks.....

@Eric
Our PM should have gone.Maybe he was cutting BO some slack?If BO did attend I would have loved to see the look on his face.
 tgif111
Msg: 1364
Posted: 1/12/2015 5:00:08 AM
good one Eric!

At this point in Bush’s presidency, his approval rating was eight percentage points below where Obama’s is now.

Bush's lower rating was due to his ONE decision on Iraq.
B.O. 's ratings are due to his POOR INDECISIONS and are propped up artificially higher by the fact that liberals and blacks would say he's doing a good job even if he robbed a convenience store and stole cigars so he could make blunts!!

Now the year is 2035 and after having lived a liberal lifestyle Wooby Toodsday is on her deathbed.

the current president is a Hispanic who does not speak English and who was a former drug dealer in Miami who she and the Kardashian Society voted for but all she can think of as her lights grow dim and the Grim Reaper enters the room is one person....."oh that Bush, that Horrible George W. Bush how that rat ruined the country....."

tgif111
Msg: 1365
Posted: 1/12/2015 5:16:57 AM
why didn't the golfer in chief go to France and join hands with other world leaders?

I believe that he was simply scared for his life to go. he was frightened. so he hid out in the White House and hoped that no one would notice. after all he is fully supported by the Kardashian Society of low information voters and he didn't want to make the Muslim Radicals upset with him.

He's a yellow bellied coward. Real Men detest him. Real Women can't stand to support him.

B.O. was NEVER qualified to be President, an office he slimed and dirtied with his buffoonery and ineptness. How far America has fallen.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1366
Posted: 1/12/2015 5:32:35 AM
You can balme Bush, you can blame Obama, you blame who ever you want, but if you do not understand that the problem faces by the middle class stem from the work of lobbyists and influence peddling in the goverment .

The goal of the power hungry is to make sure you hate your goverment so much that you do not understand what the puppets are doing behind the scenes.

So ignore the retards who hate Obama and and focus on what needs fixing.

* America’s political decay is fed daily by public disdain for public servants and fueled each election season by bovine congresspersons in both parties who score points with voters by bashing “the bureaucrats” and “running against Washington.”

The first step toward slowing or reversing America’s political decay is to recognize how for-profit contractors and other administrative proxies have rigged the system in their own interest, expand the federal civil service, and start treating federal bureaucrats as if our public well-being depended on them — for it does.

The Rise and Fall of the US Government
January 10, 2015
by John J. Dilulio, Jr.

http://billmoyers.com/2015/01/10/rise-fall-u-s-government/
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1367
Posted: 1/12/2015 8:21:42 AM
I cannot imagine why teapuppets aren't outraged that Boehner and McConnell weren't marching to protest terrorism in Paris...perhaps they were playing golf with the President?
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 1368
Posted: 1/12/2015 8:39:05 AM
Posted by BigBadNIrish:
"...Boehner and McConnell weren't marching to protest terrorism in Paris..."

Unity March was not just to "protest terrorism in Paris" it was primarily to show sympathy to all the citizens of France.
This was essentially their September 11, 2001 event. Senseless violence at the hands of Islamic terrorists. Radicalized Islamic terrorists are a problem for everyone. The world rallied around our nation more than a decade ago and the world is now helping the French cope with this horrific attack. Such a tragedy.

Speaker John A. Boehner and Senator Mitch McConnell, Jr. were not there because they were not the appropriate elected officials to send to such an event. These were heads-of-state marching. The correct attendees would have been President Barack Hussein Obama, Vice President Joseph Robinette Biden, and Secretary of State John Forbes Kennedy. They instead chose to snub the world.
 _babblefish
Msg: 1369
Posted: 1/12/2015 8:40:14 AM

why didn't the golfer in chief go to France and join hands with other world leaders?

I believe that he was simply scared for his life to go. he was frightened. so he hid out in the White House and hoped that no one would notice. after all he is fully supported by the Kardashian Society of low information voters and he didn't want to make the Muslim Radicals upset with him.

He's a yellow bellied coward. Real Men detest him. Real Women can't stand to support him.

B.O. was NEVER qualified to be President, an office he slimed and dirtied with his buffoonery and ineptness. How far America has fallen.

Glad so many world leaders could take time off jailing and torturing journalists and dissidents to march for free expression in France. oh the hypocrisy .. for once the US did the right thing, doctors without borders were
"outraged by the presence of officials from countries that restrict freedom of information."

reporters without borders:

"In particular, RWB took issue with the presence of Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry, Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, Algerian Foreign Minister Ramtane Lamamra, United Arab Emirates Foreign Minister Sheik Abdullah bin Zayed al-Nahyan and Gabonese President Ali Bongo."

publicly lending support means squat, eh
 tgif111
Msg: 1370
Posted: 1/12/2015 8:54:11 AM
Fox News just reported that the unqualified Atty General ERIC (i'll inforce the laws I want to) HOLDER was in Paris at the time of the rally BUT CHOSE NOT TO ATTEND!!!

meanwhile other news organizations posted this:

instead of the rally Holder chose to attend a pot convention where speakers talked about how to make your borders as secure as a sieve and how to weaken your police unions at the same time commenting on how cute Kim Kardashian's baby is and asking Kanye for a free ticket to his next concert.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1371
Posted: 1/12/2015 9:18:07 AM

Fox News just reported that the unqualified Atty General ERIC (i'll inforce the laws I want to) HOLDER was in Paris at the time of the rally BUT CHOSE NOT TO ATTEND!!!

Yes, it is reported today the Attorney General, Eric Holder, was at a meeting of European officials asking for financial support for the American Department of Homeland Security in anticipation of the expected defunding of DHS by congressional teapuppets.

Meanwhile, back in America reports are out that the House speaker, John Boehner, and Senate leader, Mitch McConnell, have already written speeches to blame the first terrorist attack on American soil since 9/11 on President Obama's immigration policy. Explaining that "the Presidents immigration policy is why we had to stop funding DHS...the President should have known this would bring Islamic terrorists back to the US."
 _babblefish
Msg: 1372
Posted: 1/12/2015 9:32:33 AM
you mean this faux news:

An American terrorism commentator has apologised for describing Birmingham as a "Muslim-only city" where non-Muslims "don't go" during a Fox News interview.

gotta love the brits, "Sometimes the best response to such nonsense is satire and mockery, rather than anger and outrage", twitter is blowing up with humour

; they're no longer known as duran duran, but q'uran q'uran . . as for the city name, they're going to be dropping
the 'ham' cuz yanno it's not halal an all

are you people sure faux news isn't part of SNL?
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 1373
Posted: 1/12/2015 9:52:25 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't 9/11 happen on the Bush watch....the republican watch. Seems to me the largest catastrophe on American soil can be placed at the feet of the republicans. WTF were they doing, why weren't the republican security advisers up on all the latest terror threats? WTF, and you people want the republicans in power again....so more Americans can be slaughtered on American soil.

The rubber/glue thing is so juvenile by Becky, not that anyone pays attention to him anyway. Plus we have the pervert chasing the make believe 21 year old....what imaginations. Pathetic.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1374
Posted: 1/12/2015 9:59:09 AM
From the: If at first you are unsuccessful, then simply re-define success comes this.

House adopts 'dynamic scoring' rule
January 06, 2015, 05:32 pm
By Cristina Marcos

The House on Tuesday adopted a controversial rule to require macroeconomic scoring on major legislation in the new Congress, which opponents say will politicize impartial budget analyses...

...The rules package also includes provisions to extend the GOP lawsuit against President Obama for his use of executive power, as well as the existence of the panel investigating the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Read more at:

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/228684-house-adopts-dynamic-scoring-rule
 gtomustang
Msg: 1375
Posted: 1/12/2015 10:02:27 AM
so, why didn't America send representatives of to the country where they orginally got the idea for free speech? B/c Julian Assange, Manning nor Snowden were availible to represent how America feels about the freedom of critical speech.

Yes, 9/11 happened on the Republican watch b/c they were too busy pushing a business agenda to read something the Clintons left behind called, "bin Ladin determined to strike the US." Would Jeb be dumb enough to bring the neo-cons back in? Only if Cheney gets a chance to play puppet master, likely Bush family lawyer James Baker III would work behind the scenes to keep that fiasco from occurring one more time.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Election 2014: Karma is a b!tch