Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Election 2014: Karma is a b!tch      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 calguy14
Msg: 1376
Election 2014: Karma is a b!tchPage 56 of 90    (50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90)
Jeb is going to do his best to turn all Hispanics into Republicans.Which only makes sense since most of them are hardworking people.He's going to get the nod and pull a reverse on BO's master plan.
 cotter
Msg: 1377
view profile
History
Election 2014: Karma is a b!tch
Posted: 1/12/2015 11:59:36 AM
Message 1490 ...
The marches in France was spoiled by Israelis or Jews waving the flag and holding up no to hezbollah signs.
Any chance to milk the sympathy cow...
Like they are any better.

Exactly ... look what the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians ... like they have any room at all to march against terrorizing others. LMAO ... the IDF takes the cake in that category!

When I heard that the good Chief Zionist Netanyahu invited all the French Jews to move to Israel, the thought crossed my mind that he does need more people to fill the illegal settlements he's building on stolen Palestinian land. Now there's a terrorist in sheep's clothing if ever I saw one.

Message 1493 ...
@Orione7
Hezbollah is dedicated to terrorist attacks.....
No more dedicated than the Zionists are to terrorizing the Palestinians ... stealing Palestinian land and water and food ... and the US (thanks AIPAC) is funding it.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1378
Posted: 1/12/2015 12:44:20 PM

Unity March was not just to "protest terrorism in Paris"

Well Becky, it seems you're just being the typical teapuppet azzhole, or perhaps you can tell me the difference between a protest march against terrorism and an anti-terrorism rally. Joe's paradign holds true..."liberal's say things that pizz off conservatives and conservative's say things that pizz off conservative's"

Speaker John A. Boehner and Senator Mitch McConnell, Jr. were not there because:

They are too busy figuring out how to defund DHS and protect the homeland at the same time.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 1379
Posted: 1/12/2015 12:51:29 PM
Let's see: Republicans love and embrace--business people, Wall Street, rich people, the 1%. They are grateful for, Faux Gnus and its believers, nine black people, Log Cabin Republicans, the Christian right.

Democrats on the other hand, love and embrace and legislate for--the uninsured, the out of work, the new to this land, children, mothers, teachers, Wal-Mart workers, the elderly, the middle class, students, gays, union workers. What they have a great deal of trubble with is tribbles: those that cannot or will not educate themselves. Those who repeat drivel. Who have brains and bury them in the back yard.

If you're having difficulty feeling loved and accepted by libruls, you might wish to consider the reason. . . .

calguy14
Msg: 1380
Posted: 1/12/2015 12:54:37 PM

The marches in France was spoiled by Israelis or Jews waving the flag and holding up no to hezbollah signs.
Any chance to milk the sympathy cow...
Like they are any better.

Exactly ... look what the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians ... like they have any room at all to march against terrorizing others. LMAO ... the IDF takes the cake in that category!

They want to live in peace cotter.If the Palestinians would renounce violence,then maybe a homeland in the Gaza could be worked out.If things get worse in France,likely Jews will move to the Holy Land.

@Orione7
I don't believe you know this....but the birth of Israel was made possible by the Italians.....you can bet the British had some choice words for your ancestors. :)
 aj7125
Msg: 1381
Posted: 1/12/2015 12:55:12 PM
Eric, the White House has come out and FINALLY admitted they made a HUGE MISTAKE in not sending a top leader to Paris. Funny how the libs are on here defending the "why" the WH didn't send a top leader and then the WH ADMITS they f'ked up. DUH, ya think?? Ahh, the puppets!

Once again, we are seeing exactly what we are getting and that is a non leader.

wooby, please explain the "9 black people" comment

Msg: 1382
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2015 12:58:50 PM
Obama was probably advised not to go for his own protection as since the invasion of iraq and his illegal drone strikes in syria made him many enemies and since france has many young people who want to join issl, they may still be in the area and too close for comfort.

Same goes for harper since he is all gung ho over nato strikes too.

I wish they'd all go to jail and leave us to manage peacefully without their "help" and we could have parades all over the world celebrating the fact that we aren't going to put up with being cannonfall for them anymore.

I bet new yorkers, Ukrainians, Venezuelans, Palestinians, Haitians etc. are sick of them all by now. I know I am.

Maybe Paris should get the fck out of Mali, Syria and other countries as well and maybe then they won't need to parade when the nutbars freak out and kill people for their right to mock them after bombing and blaming them?
 Orione7
Msg: 1383
Posted: 1/12/2015 12:59:58 PM
I am sure the English had some choice words for us. Since they were a Roman colony for Hundreds of years. They have our DNA.
So would many Israel's since that was a colony also, and they wrecked the temple.
 DameWrite
Msg: 1384
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2015 1:15:50 PM
Hopefully Israli leaders will get tried for their bombing campaigns this past summer in a Real court and the nutbar zionists spend the rest of their lives in jail for targetting civilians. War crimes should come with a sentence, but the u.s. fundalmentals and the zionist mentals don't want to see this happen.

England pretty much gave the land that wasn't theirs to Israel and the greedo israelis keep wanting more (when they could just live in peace with the Palestinians ).

This is what most folk on both sides want. (except of course... the privilaged).
 tgif111
Msg: 1385
Posted: 1/12/2015 1:29:11 PM
I read every single word on this page and most of it translates to:

America is bad.

for the Fox News detractors i'll have you know it's an extremely popular channel where millions of real patriots get their news.

as for MS(MESS)NBC there are 127 people watching in prime time and a couple are on this page
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1386
Posted: 1/12/2015 1:32:16 PM
You shouldn't drink so early in the day!
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 1387
Posted: 1/12/2015 1:44:55 PM
AJ7125...one of the funniest things to witness is a full-scale Liberal meltdown regarding our close ally Israel.
One can envision their pounding of the keyboards and the wild foam and froth spraying from their mouths.
Boy Howdy , do they sure ever become unhinged when it comes to our good pal Israel in that crucial region!

What now with the White House admitting they were WRONG about the Unity March, they know they are getting slapped around by Conservatives and Liberals alike.

Posted by tgif111:
"...I read every single word on this page and most of it translates to:
America is bad.
For Fox News detractors I'll have you know it's an extremely popular channel where millions of real patriots get their news. As for MS(MESS)NBC there are 127 people watching in prime time and a couple are on this page..."

Oh my goodness that is so funny!
The abysmal ratings for those intolerant far-left Liberal television stations are laughable.
Heck, I could reach an audience of greater size by opening my window and reading the newspaper aloud to passersby. LOL.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 1388
Posted: 1/12/2015 1:50:39 PM

Jan 122015

Perhaps this should be called the “Ben Carson Phenomenon” – education plus ideology makes you stupid:

The researchers looked at two sets of questions about the Iraq War. The first involved the justifications for the war (weapons of mass destruction and links to Al Qaeda), as well as the perception of the war outside the US. The second focused on the role of the troop surge in reducing violence within Iraq. At the time the polls were taken, there was a clear reality: no evidence of an active weapons program or links to Al Qaeda; the war was frowned upon overseas; and the surge had successfully reduced violence in the country.

On the three issues that were most embarrassing to the Bush administration, Democrats were more likely to get things right, and their accuracy increased as their level of education rose. In contrast, the most and least educated Republicans were equally likely to have things wrong. When it came to the surge, the converse was true. Education increased the chances that Republicans would recognize reality, while the Democratic acceptance of the facts stayed flat even as education levels rose. In fact, among Democrats, the base level of recognition that the surge was a success was so low that it’s not even clear it would have been possible to detect a downward trend.

The same held for climate change and evolution. Educated Democrats got the facts right, educated Republicans did not.

The results are in keeping with a number of other studies that have been published of late, which also show that partisan divides over things that could be considered factual sometimes increase with education. Typically, these issues are widely perceived as political. (With some exceptions; GMOs, for example.) In this case, the authors suspect that education simply allows people to deploy more sophisticated cognitive filters that end up rejecting information that could otherwise compel them to change their perceptions.

http://www.balloon-juice.com/2015/01/12/educated-morons/

aj--Those nine black names that get quoted every time a Republican wishes to claim that they're not racist-- Mia Love, etc.
 calguy14
Msg: 1389
Posted: 1/12/2015 1:50:45 PM
@orione7
I meant the Italians were directly responsible for the formation of Israel.
@dame
The British had no choice but to leave.The Haganna took the battle to Britain.What's done is done.Israel is not going to pack up and leave,think what would be destroyed.Better to build a new nation in Gaza.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1390
Posted: 1/12/2015 1:52:45 PM
in related news:

#FoxNewsFacts Trends Worldwide After Fox 'Expert' Completely Makes Up Fake Story
by David Badash January 11, 2015 8:23 PM

It was bound to happen. For years, Fox News has been presenting false "facts" to such an extreme degree that studies find Fox News viewers are less informed than people who watch no news at all.

And now, Fox News has been caught – red-handed. Terrorism "expert" Steve Emerson on Fox News this week spread the false claim that the city of Birmingham, England – that country's second most-populous – is made up entirely of Muslims.

Read more at:
http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/_foxnewfacts_trends_worldwide_after_fox_expert_completely_makes_up_fake_story
 trinity818
Msg: 1391
Posted: 1/12/2015 1:55:30 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/fox-news-pundit-apologizes-after-calling-uks-birmingham-totally-muslim/ar-AA84ANF?ocid=HPCDHP

A commentator featured on Fox News has apologized after arguing that the British city of Birmingham was "totally Muslim" and a place where "non-Muslims just simply dont go in."

Steven Emerson, who was speaking as part of the news channels coverage of the Charlie Hebdo murders in Paris, also claimed that there were parts of London where "Muslim religious police" beat "anyone who doesnt dress according to religious Muslim attire."

How does this idiot still have a job??? Fox should be ashamed of this ridiculous nonsense.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1392
Posted: 1/12/2015 2:22:26 PM
Eric, the White House has come out and FINALLY admitted they made a HUGE MISTAKE in not sending a top leader to Paris. Funny how the libs are on here defending the "why" the WH didn't send a top leader and then the WH ADMITS they f'ked up.

Well... I see you have decided to become as big an idiot as Becky... or is it just your usual lack of comprehension...

That is a nice story you have there... too bad you had to make up the details... to get it to come out the way you wanted...

It is really too bad that they didn't say... they made "a HUGE MISTAKE"... or "admit they f'ked up"...

That omission, however, in no way diminishes the support and help the United States has given France since the terrorist attacks of a week ago, Earnest said.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/01/12/obama-paris-march-terrorist-josh-earnest-john-kerry-ted-cruz/21639383/

and... too bad for your attempted "meme"... that the French gov't isn't the least bit bothered by it... don't consider it a "snub"... and actually supports Obama...

The French government has not been critical of Obama's absence.

Gerard Araud, the French ambassador to the United States, told MSNBC that his country appreciates the U.S. support, citing Obama's statements and his recent visit to the French embassy in Washington, D.C., to sign a condolence book. "From the French side," he said, there are "no hard feelings."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/01/12/obama-paris-march-terrorist-josh-earnest-john-kerry-ted-cruz/21639383/

Awww... isn't that just too bad for the idiots... even the people the idiots claim were "snubbed"... don't feel "snubbed"... I wonder how long it will be before the conservatives are calling the French "surrender monkeys"... once again... for not being mad at Obama and feeling "snubbed"...

Oh... and it looks like Kerry had the true sight... to describe it as it is...

Asked about the absence of high-ranking U.S. officials, Kerry said, "this is sort of quibbling a little bit," and he noted that "our ambassador was there and marched, many people from the embassy were there and marched."

And the French gov't obviously agrees with him... of course... it doesn't seem to matter to the idiots... if the French were offended... the idiots are taking enough personal offense for themselves and all of France...

Personally... I don't think he should have been quite so diplomatic... using "quibbling" instead of "acting like idiots, as usual"...

How does this idiot still have a job??? Fox should be ashamed of this ridiculous nonsense.

They probably gave him a raise... and an executive promotion... for being such a great "team player"...
 DameWrite
Msg: 1393
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2015 2:29:16 PM
If they are not going to leave then they should make peace with the Palestinians, or maybe head to the states to be with their allies?

A third state would just devide the people more and it would slow down the melding peace process. Besides who would head it? Hamas?

More borders means more b.s.

If SOME of the israel people weren't such snobs, the refuggees from the bombing campaigns could set up in the middle and maybe bring some heart to the situation.

oh wait...they have and they bombed them there too.

Its not so funny when you point out Jewish crimes or American crimes people accuse you of HATING America or Jewish people. What a crock and a way to avoid the issues.

It's the religious fundalmentals greedos that create war for resource grabs that I hate.

Good folks are everywhere.

_babblefish
Msg: 1394
Posted: 1/12/2015 2:37:17 PM

Oh my goodness that is so funny!
The abysmal ratings for those intolerant far-left Liberal television stations are laughable.
Heck, I could reach an audience of greater size by opening my window and reading the newspaper aloud to passersby. LOL.

the good news; if indeed Eric you are accurate, that would imply there are lots of undogmatic US citizens that don't
accredit everything they read or hear as trustworthy

the bad news; if millions of real patriots get their news from "an extremely popular channel" and take what
they hear and read as gospel

that's not only sad and scary, it's sexist
 tgif111
Msg: 1395
Posted: 1/12/2015 2:41:17 PM

OMG! PRICELESS!

mungo Jerry
and... too bad for your attempted "meme"... that the French gov't isn't the least bit bothered by it... don't consider it a "snub"... and actually supports Obama...

yeah they're not the LEAST bit bothered!!! WHO ARE YOU BULLSHYTTING?

every Frenchman and every gov't official from the top on down would love to Bytch-Slap that punk Obama until his teeth were rattling. it would sound like the marbles rolling around his empty skull. the zombies got to him.

Irish - take a break from the crack pipe and take the jimmyhat off. you got it on the wrong head! whatta Putz!
 aj7125
Msg: 1396
Posted: 1/12/2015 2:44:53 PM
When they get hit from both sides, democrat and republican as far as why we didn't send a leader to Paris, then yes, they are absolutely saying they made a HUGE MISTAKE and f'ked up. But hey, getting back on the golf course immediately after saying a few words about a beheading(even the WH says now this was not a smart thing to do), and watching NFL playoff games this weekend, and hosting the NBA team that won a championship today, yup, we all see his priorities. And he just will not say the words "radical Islamic terrorists".
 DameWrite
Msg: 1397
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2015 2:47:58 PM
People who go to revivals are watching faux news, blame the poor (like they're not lol), are voting for war mongers. (and date 21 year olds?). wtf?

I call them patriots.

Those that want the best for ALL, no matter where they are from, I call them cool.
 robaustralia
Msg: 1398
Posted: 1/12/2015 2:48:17 PM
Most likely why Obama didn't attend the protest march in France, even if he wanted to would be that there was just not enough time to organise the logistics.
I know when he visited Australia for the G20 it took months of preparation.

Anyway, that is what Ambassadors are for.

It is somewhat amusing reading you guys slagging off at Obama.I think my PM is a bit of a derp, however I still respect the position he holds. Anyway most political leaders have speech writers, so a lot of the time they are simply being told what to say. When Obama made a speech here about Australian climate change policy and got it horribly wrong, I didn't think Obama was a derp, I thought his speechwriter was a derp.

I heard Obama talking on the radio the other day and he definitely used the 'T' word.
 trinity818
Msg: 1399
Posted: 1/12/2015 2:53:24 PM

Most likely why Obama didn't attend the protest march in France, even if he wanted to would be that there was just not enough time to organise the logistics.

I agree. That was my initial thought. I don't really get what the big deal is. Do "we" feel left out?? I can't see the wisdom of having President Obama march down a city street in France. Seems a tad bit "over-exposed" to me. There are numerous ways to show our support.
 tgif111
Msg: 1400
Posted: 1/12/2015 3:03:01 PM
Miss Wooby commented on presidential qualifications.
yeah Wooby, having a business background and having been a governor of Massachusetts plus all the other of his accomplishments is certainly a deficit for being President.

Willard Mitt Romney

served as the 70th Governor of Massachusetts from 2003 to 2007.

Romney spent two and a half years in France as a Mormon missionary starting in 1966.

By 1971, Romney had participated in the political campaigns of both of his parents. his father was governor of Michigan.

he earned a Bachelor of Arts at Brigham Young and in 1975, a joint Juris Doctor and Master of Business Administration at Harvard.

Romney then entered the management consulting industry and in 1977 secured a position at Bain & Company. Later serving as its chief executive officer, he helped lead the company out of financial crisis.

In 1984, he cofounded and led the spin-off company Bain Capital, a highly profitable private equity investment firm that became one of the largest of its kind in the nation.

Active in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Romney served during his business career as the bishop of his ward (head of his local congregation) and then stake president in his home area near Boston.

Years later, a successful stint as president and CEO of the Salt Lake Organizing Committee for the 2002 Winter Olympics led to a relaunch of his political career.

MUCH BETTER TO HAVE A PRESIDENT WHO WAS A COMMUNITY ORGANIZER, HAD REV. WRIGHT AS HIS MINISTER AND WAS ACQUAINTED WITH A DOMESTIC TERRORIST.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Election 2014: Karma is a b!tch