Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Election 2014: Karma is a b!tch      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 1626
view profile
History
Election 2014: Karma is a b!tchPage 66 of 90    (50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90)
@Calguy..do they still design our drones?Remember reading something about the early drones.

I somehow remember reading that Einstein and Oppenheimer would not design weapons for us if a Jewish state wasn't protected. It is no secret that MOST US war technology were built by Jewish scientists and they weren't going to stay in US gov't employ without concessions.
It is believed they have the BOMB!

US has been holding the IDF from cleaning up the middle east for decades. Even in the original gulf war they were begged NOT to enter it. Considering they inherited a large % of Russian military leadership, it isn't hard to imagine that they have a military that can go very ALPHA, and forget political correctness as they go scorch earth policy(these are a people who will burn their own cities lol).

Right now we have lost some of their support and Putin has made much friendlier relations with them. They got chastised for NOT isolating RU from Obama.

Putin likes to brag how 25-30% of the population is from FSU and many have dual citizenship. They have a similar relationship with Israel that we do. Just like many American Jews lobby for Israel, there are Jews in the Russian Duma . They are used as a pawn between RU and USA. Want to terrify an Israeli? Sell Iran S 400 system..changes the whole Mideast!

"the Axis forces lost"

Many in the West seem to forget the Anglo's landed on the Beaches of Normandy facing old men and children and barely any Armour(Rommel to his credit did warn them to bring in more Armour) due to the fact that most of the German army was shredded on the Eastern front.

I have tried to point this out concerning Clinton just recently,goes right over their heads.

Well lets not forget the Dems have publicly distanced themselves from zbigniew brzezinski since Carter but some of us can smell brzezinski doctrine at work right now in Ukraine. Dems don't like to admit that PNAC was basically a working plan of Brzezinski's theory on foreign policy for USA in the next century by Robert Kagen and William Kristol.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/zbigniew-brzezinski-the-man-behind-obamas-foreign-policy/21369/

If you google you will see that Obama relationship with Brzezinski is out there. Brzezinski I will note doesn't like the neo cons because he feels they are to warmonger like(coming from him that is a joke). But Brzezinski's hatred of Russia is causing him to give Obama the same advice; achieve hegemony by taking Central Asia( mid east needs to be taken 1st) and grab Ukraine from RU.

He is Rasputin to Obama!
 cotter
Msg: 1627
view profile
History
Election 2014: Karma is a b!tch
Posted: 1/18/2015 3:46:34 PM
Message 1769 ...
It makes zero sense to support the destruction of Israel....and this is the stated goal of the opponents of Israel.
I don't know what you're talking about. The only thing I have heard is that in order for people to live there peacefully, the Zionists have to stop their "Holocaust" on their neighbors.

People are so concerned about "the destruction of Israel" ... what about the people they are killing off in a horrific way and stealing the land? What about that? Try as they may, killing off all the Palestinians is not going to save Israel from destruction. The Zionists steal water from Palestinian towns ... give the whole town 1 hour per week to retrieve all the water they need for the whole next week! Could you live like that? They bulldoze Palestinian homes on Palestinian land with the people still inside ... killing them all and then they just take the land.

The Jewish faith is not behind that ... it's the Zionists. I thought everyone knew that. If I'm mistaken, please show me where in the Torah it says to do those things or that killing your neighbors and stealing their land is appropriate. My Jewish friends tell me it's not part of their religion ... they're sickened by what the Zionists are doing ... and ashamed.

Message 1770 ...
It is believed they have the BOMB!
Ya ... Vanunu knows all too well about their "BOMB" ... and his prison stay is another example of the Mossad cruelty ... 18 years in prison, including 11 in solitary confinement ... he's served a lot of time for just telling the truth. He's still not allowed to leave Israel. Hey "Zionist in chief" ... your secret that really never was a secret is out ... now leave the poor guy alone.

Vanunu isn't the only one who's been paying for Israel having the bomb. The Americans have paid dearly for it too.
 etourdi65
Msg: 1628
Posted: 1/18/2015 4:48:07 PM
It's funny to see one of the posters who cries racism ...show such blatant antsemitism...saying you are against Zionist and not Jews is like saying you don't like ni@@ers but blacks are ok
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1629
Posted: 1/18/2015 5:39:45 PM

saying you are against Zionist and not Jews is like saying you don't like ni@@ers but blacks are ok

Kind of like the way that writing that quote is like... telling the world what an idiot you are... because only an idiot could equate "zionist" with "ni@@er"...

Although... that last little bit...
{quote]don't like ni@@ers but blacks are ok
or a variation... is something I have seen from almost every white racist... who is trying to deny his racism... I've ever run into... we've heard the "thug" variation here... many times... I wonder how it is that you know that analogy so well...? Practice...? maybe...?
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1630
Posted: 1/18/2015 6:37:53 PM
I read those were conservatives that sent the nastygrams to Carson
 tgif111
Msg: 1631
Posted: 1/18/2015 7:32:50 PM
this is like a merry go round without a stop button

the circle jerk never ends.....
 calguy14
Msg: 1632
Posted: 1/18/2015 7:38:48 PM
OMG mungo he must have read it on Stormfront.

@cotter
Sadly the "holocaust" of the Palestinians will continue as long as people with bloodlust continue to seek revenge at every opportunity. The Israelis will not return to fighting Arab irregulars every other day.Notice I didn't say terrorist.Killing off Palestinians is not going to save Israel from destruction?I believe they will take their chances with that .As for the peaceniks....these are not the hardened people that went through the early years.

@adventurejoe
I really couldn't say if they contribute to drone design,apparently border security has Israeli drones,smaller units.We have drones in Calgary now,both quadcopters operated by the city and fixed wing.
 cotter
Msg: 1633
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2015 7:50:47 PM
Message 1775 ...
... conservatives that sent the nastygrams to Carson
But ... but ... Carson said it was "libruls" who were sending them. C'mon ... I cannot imagine that those nastygrams could have been from his own party. I mean, they're never racist and they don't call people inappropriate names or shout out inappropriate accusations.

I'm just waiting for Joe Wilson to start yelling at the president again during the SOTU.
 HondoGal
Msg: 1634
Posted: 1/18/2015 7:57:11 PM

At least 300 million Islamists are determined to conquer the world.~HondoGal

LMFAO ... 

QUICK ... go hide under your bed ... THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING! Sooooo ... you really do believe that "ALL" Muslims are out to kill you?~Cotter

Once more you display your ignorance. If I thought ALL Muslims were hell-bent on killing us Westerners I would have said, “1.6 BILLION ISLAMISTS” .

For your information approximately 23% of the world's population is Muslim. Current estimates conclude that the number of Muslims in the world is around 1.6 billion.

Golda Meir said, "“We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us.” 

Thank for posting that, tgif;
I loved Golda, she was one stand up woman. She never rested until she got every single b^stard that killed the Israelis during the World Olympics.

WalMart is unionized?~GTO

Regarding my post, 1755, it should have read NOT unionized. Why corporate heads were so quick to cut back the employees hours in order not to have to adhere to the OBAMACARE demands.

@adventurejoe
I have tried to point this out concerning Clinton just recently,goes right over their heads.
It makes zero sense to support the destruction of Israel....and this is the stated goal of the opponents of Israel.
The Israelis have a thriving high tech sector which includes military weapons.We need all the help we can get.~Calguy

+1

I appreciate the in-depth enlightenment you both bring here. I have always thought that Israel is paramount to our defenses. To me, it is common sense that we need a very strong ally in that region.
 tgif111
Msg: 1635
Posted: 1/18/2015 8:27:47 PM

I'm just waiting for Joe Wilson to start yelling at the president again during the SOTU

As it turned out when Wilson called him a liar he was CORRECT. he is an inept pathological liar as evidenced by these bald faced lies. the founding fathers should rise up out of their graves and biitch slap this traitor:

1. If you want to keep your doctor......

2. During his 2012 State of the Union speech, Barack Obama claimed “American oil production is the highest that it’s been in eight years.”
In fact, the Congressional Research Service reports that 96% of the increase comes from oil fields out of Obama’s control. By contrast, the production from federally-owned oil fields he does control has dropped by 275,000 barrels a day. It is worth noting that privately-owned fields have increased by 395,000 barrels a day.

3. Obama has told the world there has never been a better friend of Israel in the White House. OMG!
In September 2012, an Israeli newspaper reported that senior Obama Administration officials have told Tehran that Barack Obama does not intend to join Israel in any attack on Iran’s nuclear installations. In May 2011, Obama asked G8 member nations to fund the Arab Spring countries who are clearly on their way to planning an all-out attack on Israel.

4. In May 2011, Obama said the fence between America and Mexico was “basically complete”; yet the Department of Homeland Security admits just 36.3 miles or 5% of the border is fenced.

5. Obama lied and said abortions would not be publicly funded under Obamacare. the baastard!
Despite Obama’s empty lies about no public funding for abortions, a March 2012 edict from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) unequivocally ruled Obamacare will use our tax dollars to fund abortion.

6. In April 2009, Obama claimed he “saved or created over 150,000 jobs.”
In an odd burst of veracity, his friends at the AP called him on this lie, pointing out that at that point since Obama came to office, the United States LOST more than 1.2 million jobs as per his own Bureau of Labor Statistics. The report continued by pointing out that any jobs “saved or created” by Obama’s stimulus bill were “dwarfed by the number of recent job losses.”

7. He claimed that by the end of his first term, he would cut the deficit in half. OMFG!!!!!
The truth is that he has given us more new debt than all previous presidents combined.

8. Remember Obama telling us there would be no earmarks in his 2009 stimulus package? He lied. The bill had over 9,000 earmarks in it; and of course, it failed to deliver even a small improvement for our economy.

9. Obama told us that without his 2009 stimulus package unemployment would grow to 8.5%. We got the stimulus, and it gave us 44 straight months of unemployment at or above 8%.

10. Obama lied about his position on Gay “marriage” multiple times, moving from “I am not one to support gay marriage” to his “evolution” in May. That was all a convenient pack of lies.

THEN AFTER TELLING ALL THESE LIES HE PLAYED 18 HOLES AT THE GOLF COURSE AND LIED ABOUT HIS SCORE.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 1636
Posted: 1/18/2015 8:41:05 PM
^^^ Wee Willy, did you happen to go back and pull this kind of information out regarding the Bush years....his promises and his failures and his lies? You keep forgetting a little thing called 9/11 and that alone is enough to question your republican president about...how did this enormous failure in intelligence come about and the murder of all the folks in the towers.....while he chatted with school children...then whisked away into hiding.

You see Wee Willy, it's called politics and no one in office can predict what is going to happen next week or next month. Lies....you lie too.

And did you cite sources or are you pulling this out of your azz again?
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 1637
Posted: 1/18/2015 10:30:52 PM

We’ve known for years now that George W. Bush received a presidential daily briefing on Aug. 6, 2001, in which he was warned: “Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.” We’ve known for almost as long that Bush went fishing afterward.

What we didn’t know is what happened in between the briefing and the fishing, and now Suskind is here to tell us. Bush listened to the briefing, Suskind says, then told the CIA briefer: “All right. You’ve covered your ass, now.”

http://www.salon.com/2006/06/20/911pdb/
 tgif111
Msg: 1638
Posted: 1/19/2015 4:32:10 AM
regarding the pathological liar Obama who doubles as the golfer in chief:

did you happen to go back and pull this kind of information out regarding the Bush years

it doesn't matter how much time has passed. it's all Bush's fault.

THE YEAR IS 2045

Moon Doggie is laying on her deathbed with not a soul around.
her lights begin to dim.
the life energy oozes from her body but she has just enough strength to mutter these last words....

"Bush,, George W. Bush....that damn **stard ruined everything for me......ooooohhhhhhh........Busshhhhh

after she passes she finds herself in a room where she sees the founding fathers taking turns biitch slapping Hussein Obama while Michelle Obama is in a corner eating slabs of bacon.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1639
Posted: 1/19/2015 5:47:39 AM

regarding the pathological liar Obama who doubles as the golfer in chief:

Relevant:

http://i.imgur.com/MluTeXe.jpg
 Orione7
Msg: 1640
Posted: 1/19/2015 6:32:32 AM
^That's funny.
Hey the guy in that cartoon saying Americans need free university education looks uncannily like Mr Perma Tan up there.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 1641
Posted: 1/19/2015 7:12:37 AM
Geez Wee Willy, just pointing out the irony. For every item you post about your current President, you could post a half dozen gaffs the previous President made. They've all made them. Although, if McCain and Palin had got in....I can imagine the carnage, gaffs and fodder for comedians. And as an aside, pointing out the Hussein part of his name shows more about you than it does President Obama - how pathetic, juvenile and stupid of you Wee Willy.

Oh, I you still going to bang that 21 year old gal from that profile you made up? Mungo says "What a maroon", I'm going to have to add "what a pervert".
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 1642
Posted: 1/19/2015 7:29:10 AM

Posted by tgif111:
"...It doesn't matter how much time has passed. It's all Bush's fault..."

That is the hilarious thing about Liberals and their President Bush Derangement Syndrome (BDS) issue.
Deep down inside...they know that President Barack Hussein Obama is way out of his depth.
 etourdi65
Msg: 1643
Posted: 1/19/2015 8:27:12 AM

Geez Wee Willy, just pointing out the irony. For every item you post about your current President, you could post a half dozen gaffs the previous President made
True but what you and your liberal cohorts don't seem to be able to grasp is that Obama IS NOT INFALLIBLE..you guys make fun of people and what not but you resort to kindergarten tactics whenever anyone points out that Obama lies,misrepresents, ignores etc..instead of defending his lies as truth etc..you resort to "but other kids did it too"
Nothing wrong with pointing out his middle name ..I think it irks liberals because it shows his Muslim heritage and adds credence to the assertions of some that he is a Muslim sympathizer..
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1644
Posted: 1/19/2015 8:49:38 AM

Nothing wrong with pointing out his middle name ..I think it irks liberals because it shows his Muslim heritage and adds credence to the assertions of some that he is a Muslim sympathizer..

and nothing add credence to the assertion that you are a racist more than claiming Obama is a muslim sympathizer.

Not because he is or is not, but because that you think being a muslim is a bad thing, along with the fact that in no way can you actually back up your statement without getting your azz handed to you once again with facts and logic.
 tgif111
Msg: 1645
Posted: 1/19/2015 8:59:56 AM

just pointing out the irony. For every item you post about your current President, you could post a half dozen gaffs the previous President made

Bush's concerns were mainly about Homeland Security. and...BUSH IS THE PAST. nothing we can do about it.

this is today's "president".
we are talking about a community organizer who promised to take care of the things that you perceive that Bush screwed up and TO FIX THEM IN A TIMELY MANNER. HE'S MADE MATTERS WORSE. he was elected because he talked a good game. and the Kardashian Society fell for it as did many republicans.

his gaffes, mistakes, wrong doings, bungling, lies and missteps are because HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE FLOCK HE'S DOING!! he

Bush made mistakes but it wasn't through his being unseasoned. yesterday Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers did the best they could but they didn't win. they made a couple of key mistakes. BUT THEY ARE STILL AN EXCELLENT FOOTBALL TEAM. Bush made a few mistakes but he's was still an excellent president just as CLINTON(A DEMOCRAT) and Reagan were.

BUT THIS GUY!!!!
he came into office green, raw, unprepared, an empty suit who preached a good game but didn't have the chops. no one in this world goes on national TV to console a widow and tells everyone how sorry he is then IMMEDIATELY goes out to the golf course to resume play and is seen laughing, knuckle bumping and high fiving. NO ONE!!! OMFG!!!

this is what frosts my balls about him. HE'S SIMPLY INCOMPETENT. INCOMPETENT IS THE WORD.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 1646
Posted: 1/19/2015 9:15:06 AM
Um....plays golf after consoling a widow....AND.... Geez Wee Willy, that's all you have?

When my husband died he didn't want a funeral, he wanted folks to come to his favorite watering hole and buy his friends a last drink. Who was I to argue as this is what he wanted. So, yup, instead of a sad old funeral at a church, I paid for all the drinks for about 100 people and instead of doom and gloom, we all laughed and told stories. I couldn't have cared less if the guests or his family had gone off to play golf afterwards or fly kites.... Again Wee Willy, you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. Much ado about sweet fvck all.

As to his middle name, yes, some Muslims have the same name as do a lot of christians and other religious folks of Arab descent. AND....

Somehow he's a Muslim sympathizer - another one you pulled out of your azz?

Yup, Bush is the past but more of the same want to run for the republican party. Another Bush - cool, another idiot in the White House. Or the little tart from Alaska who doesn't know as much about the country as an average 10th grader. And OMG, there are a couple with Hispanic roots that may run....the horror for you racists.
 _babblefish
Msg: 1647
Posted: 1/19/2015 9:51:43 AM
it's called: Panem et Circenses

In ancient Rome, when times were tough and the plebes were restless the rulers would often resort to two time-proven techniques to hold on to power: bribery and distraction. By meeting the basic needs of the people by bribing them with money or food, and distracting them with the entertainment of various sorts of spectacles, the rulers of Rome ensured the loyalty, or at least the passivity, of the people.

Many people like to draw parallels between the Roman Empire and modern-day America. While these comparisons are often trite and over-simplified, modern comparisons to the “bread and circuses” tactics of ancient Rome warrant closer examination. This is because there are direct parallels between the “then” of ancient Rome and the “now” of American society.

Panem et Circenses: Fiddling While America Burns

Bread and Circuses… American Style

In ancient Rome, when times were tough and the plebes were restless the rulers would often resort to two time-proven techniques to hold on to power: bribery and distraction. By meeting the basic needs of the people by bribing them with money or food, and distracting them with the entertainment of various sorts of spectacles, the rulers of Rome ensured the loyalty, or at least the passivity, of the people.

Of course, providing bread (panem) and spectacle games (circenses) did nothing to address the underlying issues inherent in Roman society, and in fact exacerbated them by diverting time, money, and effort that might have been better spent actually fixing problems instead of ignoring them. For a number of reasons, including the politics of bread and circuses, the Roman Empire, one of the greatest of its or any time, eventually fell apart under its own weight.

Many people like to draw parallels between the Roman Empire and modern-day America. While these comparisons are often trite and over-simplified, modern comparisons to the “bread and circuses” tactics of ancient Rome warrant closer examination. This is because there are direct parallels between the “then” of ancient Rome and the “now” of American society.

1. Social “entitlement” programs
2. Games of blood and combat
3. Warfare

in simpler terms it's government jazz hands pitting citizens, as a nation couldn't y'all just stop and think? it shouldn't be extreme left/right, black/white . . bread and circuses, it worked for the Romans, it's working in the US
 etourdi65
Msg: 1648
Posted: 1/19/2015 9:54:21 AM

the horror for you racists.

see what you did there? you still nave no answer for whether or not Obama lies or is incompetent or anything, you say disparaging things about others instead of presenting facts that support your contention that Obama doesn't lie and that he is competent...oh yeah and lets not forget the Liberal go to....everyone that is conservative is a racist..

Its strange that liberals accuse everyone else of hate but think that their hate is acceptable....
liberals are the most intolerant people on these forums..You are all about diversity as it applies to skin color, religion and sexual orientation but when it comes to diversity in thought you guys go nuts...maybe the reason you have to resort to name calling and what not is because you lack tolerance, so you project?
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1649
Posted: 1/19/2015 10:09:19 AM

see what you did there?

Yep, I showed how your claim of Obama being a muslim sympathizer shows you are a racist or very simple.

...you still nave no answer for whether or not Obama lies or is incompetent or anything, you say disparaging things about others instead of presenting facts that support your contention that Obama doesn't lie and that he is competent...oh yeah and lets not forget the Liberal go to....everyone that is conservative is a racist..

Do you see the irony or are going to tell us more about this so called muslim sympathizer?

Its strange that liberals accuse everyone else of hate but think that their hate is acceptable....

Calling people for what they are is not hate, it is the truth, so take your racist badge and wear it proud.

liberals are the most intolerant people on these forums..You are all about diversity as it applies to skin color, religion and sexual orientation but when it comes to diversity in thought you guys go nuts...maybe the reason you have to resort to name calling and what not is because you lack tolerance, so you project?

Relevant:

http://madmikesamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/atheist-cartoon-1-794x1024.jpg
 tgif111
Msg: 1650
Posted: 1/19/2015 11:09:54 AM
this how Moon Doggie (incredibly) rebutts Obama Hussein playing golf after a man was beheaded and he consoled the family on national TV....

When my husband died he didn't want a funeral, he wanted folks to come to his favorite watering hole and buy his friends a last drink. Who was I to argue as this is what he wanted. So, yup, instead of a sad old funeral at a church, I paid for all the drinks for about 100 people and instead of doom and gloom, we all laughed and told stories. I couldn't have cared less if the guests or his family had gone off to play golf afterwards or fly kites.... Again Wee Willy, you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. Much ado about sweet fvck all.

from now on I declare you senile and out of touch with reality or even the perception of reality.
a man had his head SAWED OFF with a small knife. he did NOT pass away naturally. he had to sit there WAITING FOR A HORRIBLE FATE. the low life Hussein went and played golf high fiving and frivolously laughing after being on TV. and you have the temerity, the GALL to compare that to your husband passing??? OMFG!!!

then you ask about my love life?

YOU NEED SERIOUS MENTAL HEALTH.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Election 2014: Karma is a b!tch