Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Election 2014: Karma is a b!tch      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tgif111
Msg: 1876
Election 2014: Karma is a b!tchPage 76 of 90    (50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90)
John Kasich is the governor from my home state OHIO.

also home of THE Ohio State University which includes the best damn band in the land

and the president of Youngstown State University Jim Tressel, former YSU and OSU Head Coach.
 cotter
Msg: 1877
view profile
History
Election 2014: Karma is a b!tch
Posted: 3/5/2015 8:59:17 PM
Message 2039 ...
What does all that have to do with the price of eggs in China?

Kasich is a worm and basically scum considering what he did to the seniors here in Ohio ... robbing them like that. He's a typical republican ... he's good at taking the money and running!

I grew up across the river from OSU ... and could hear the band practicing in the empty stadium while out raking leaves in the fall ... but they have nothing to do with anyone qualifying for POTUS.

Jim Tressel couldn't keep the members of his football team out of trouble. LMAO ... he should have hired each one a babysitter. What makes you think he has anything to do with who would qualify for POTUS?
 Olwhatzhisname
Msg: 1878
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2015 10:14:39 PM

i'm going to go out on a limb and using all my political savvy and insider knowledge along with a small dose of BS and say the Republican nominee will be...........................John Kasich

Could be possible. He has support across both aisles.

Republican governor John Kasich expanded Medicaid under ACA .........despite the fact that not one(1) Republican or Democrat in the Ohio House, or the Ohio Senate voted for it.

And that's probably why Republican Kasich got 20% of the Democratic vote. That also why 41% of those who voted almost 4 years ago to repeal the anti-collective bargaining law Senate Bill 5 also voted for Kasich, along with 27% of those who voted for Barack Obama 3 years ago.

Kasich carried 86 of all 88 counties in the state of Ohio. Many counties had a 50%+ voter turnout. Many other counties have lopsided Democratic majority registered voters, & they all went Kasich.

He even carried the heavily Democratic home county of his opponent, Democrat Fitzgerald.

It seems most Republicans, a good chunk of Democrats & many Independents are grateful for Kasich & applaud his somewhat moderate/centrist policies, as evidenced by the lopsided election results. Seems the only ones who are NOT grateful are multiple-profile liberal trailer trash woe-is-me welfare drama queens from Grovetucky who can't seem to type the word "teabagger" enough times in any given post .
 aj7125
Msg: 1879
Posted: 3/5/2015 10:32:45 PM
Hillary is done and she doesn't want to admit it. Going to be enjoyable watching the democrats lose the white house in 2016! Hillary can always babysit for her daughter......as long as Hillary gets her pay. But hey, what difference does it matter??
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 1880
Posted: 3/5/2015 11:18:16 PM
^

Going to be enjoyable watching the democrats lose the white house in 2016!

Whoa!
You really think we'll have a GOP POTUS simply because of the notion that Hillary is "done"?
Even smokin' Joe Biden can step right in come 2016 and make the race as close as it can get; without breaking a sweat!
considering the lame array of terds the GOP has in their starting line up.

The only guy I can see who would have a decent chance is J Bush
as he seems to be the only one with enough sense to distance himself from the tea-prix;
as well as from his own dad & brother (for that matter).
 Olwhatzhisname
Msg: 1881
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2015 11:21:29 PM

Hillary is done and she doesn't want to admit it

Not so fast, AJ...The Clintons have 9 lives & know how to use them all.

Whatever she did, whether wittingly or unwittingly, will never hold . She will just do what hubby did when caught in the pickle jar.

Clinton repeatedly wiggled away while he was in office. He finished his term unscathed, due to selective absolution somehow. So unless there are different rules for whatever party you belong to, I cant imagine how this would play out any differently.

Speaking of different rules for different parties, IF it comes out that she really knowingly did something absolutely legally wrong & was deliberately trying to hide it, then lied publicly about(like Mr. Clinton did), all she needs to do is to play the religious card EXACTLY like Mr. Clinton did.

After Clinton was caught red handed(or blue-dress-ed, or Lewinski-ed..LOL) he put on his guilty face, bit his lip, apologized ,& met with Jesse Jackson. They held hands, bowed their heads & prayed publicly for forgiveness. Then Jackson supposedly "counseled" him behind closed doors with "spiritual guidance".

One week later - all fixed!!!!

That's all it takes for any Clinton to be absolved.....use that token Christian preacher/reverend to "pray" you out of trouble. Anti-religious adversarial liberals(AD-LIBS) had no problem with that selective bit of self-serving "divine intervention", remember? LMAO
 calguy14
Msg: 1882
Posted: 3/6/2015 4:07:50 AM
Three time New York Times author Peter Schweizer,according to publisher Harper Collins,will soon release a bombshell book about the Clintons.

Cinton Cash:The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Business Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich

Estimated net worth 100 million

Covers the decisions Hillary made as Secretary of State that benefited foreign donors.

VCS Mining
Her brother sits on the board of this Haiti outfit,sweetheart deal reached after U.S aid package.

www.breitbart.com/big/government/gold-mine-hillary-clintons-brother-granted-super-rare-mining-from-haiti-after-state-dept-sent-country-billions/

Libs are right.This off the record email account was completely innocent.

HFX_RGB
Msg: 1883
Posted: 3/6/2015 5:32:09 AM

After Clinton was caught red handed(or blue-dress-ed, or Lewinski-ed..LOL) he put on his guilty face, bit his lip, apologized ,& met with Jesse Jackson. They held hands, bowed their heads & prayed publicly for forgiveness. Then Jackson supposedly "counseled" him behind closed doors with "spiritual guidance".

Someone gets a blow job and the pearl clutchers lose their collective sh*t.
 tgif111
Msg: 1884
Posted: 3/6/2015 6:08:03 AM
i'd love to see Hillary run all by herself with no competition from Elizabeth Warren or anyone else.

if she makes a major slip, something really bad comes out or SHE SELECTS A VP WHO HAS SOMETHING DISASTEROUS HAPPEN there is no back up and the POTUS automatically becomes a Republican.

(remember Thomas Eagleton?)

as I write this CNN is on. do you know what one of their lead stories is?? after they do the Harrison Ford plane crash their top story is KIM KARDASHIAN GOES BLOND. then they do a minute on her blond transformation along with showing Kanye West looking her adoringly.

i'm not shytting you. this what i'm talking about when I refer to the Kardashian Society of American voters. uninformed, low information insipid narcissistic voters who couldn't find their azz with two hands. this is the modern voter, IMO the majority of which are liberal.
 aj7125
Msg: 1885
Posted: 3/6/2015 7:10:50 AM
Ouch, now we have liberals talking about Biden, Warren and maybe Booker? I understand the talk, because Hillary is going to be bombarded with issues besides the email problem. And now we see libs looking into the barrel to see what is in the bottom as far as throwing another candidate or two out there. Scary, desperate times for democrats. Oh, and the true unemployment rate is actually around 11%.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 1886
Posted: 3/6/2015 7:22:46 AM
tgif111...talk about having all their eggs in one basket with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as their candidate! They have absolutely nothing in the bullpen with the exception of maybe Senator Elizabeth Warren. Should this crushing EmailGate ultimately destroy Secretary of State Clinton...Senator Warren will have to cool-her-jets to seek to play to the sensibilities of the middle part of the country. She would likely be the first Native American Indian candidate, so she has that attribute going for her.

Republicans are pretty wide open at this point. Liberal media likes to wish Governor Jeb Bush will get the nod. They desperately want that to happen so they can begin cracking President George W. Bush jokes again. Governor Bush is far too liberal for the Republican base and he will most likely not win nomination. His current Achille's Heel is probably his standpoint on immigration policy.
 tgif111
Msg: 1887
Posted: 3/6/2015 9:19:21 AM
(Elizabeth Warren)
She would likely be the first Native American Indian candidate, so she has that attribute going for her

I wonder how many picked up on my chief of staff's sarcasm? she's NA because she saw a Cigar Store Indian once and gave him a hug!

Warren is a hopeless candidate way too far left to win any type of national vote. she may take some coastal states but middle America views her as a tin foil hat.

no no no.................it's Hillary or nothing. but WHO will be her running mate???

I can't name names right now but I predict.........................

a Hispanic man from the southwest.
 00Spy
Msg: 1888
Posted: 3/6/2015 10:28:23 AM
Why would anyone be surprised by the Hillary news.
The Clintons are sleazy and have always been so.
http://youtu.be/_DCwmYHr-_M

With the Hillary negatives piling up weekly Liberals are scrambling now for a back up plan but the prospects are almost as sketchy as theRepublicans.
Can you say President Biden... oh wouldn't that be fun!
 daynadaze
Msg: 1889
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2015 11:05:41 AM
Everybody is scrambling, like the GOP has anything to offer, as it usually is, there's really not going to be anyone worth voting for, the best of dirty tricks players with the most money backing them, almost always show up at the end. Ignorance must be bliss when looking at candidates, because what I see is the same wall of jackasses and I'm searching for the lesser of the evils. By ignorance I mean the ability to just back a candidate and totally be able to block out all the known crappy qualities they hold. I realize that to make it far in politics one has to have sold themselves to the highest bidder and have lost any truth & justice along the way, but damn, do they really have to be so sleazy? So unacceptable? What have we brought on ourselves by making them all march to some lie just so we don't have to be responsible for our votes? Of course the Clinton's are sleazy, but not anymore so than any other vile choice I've seen pop up on all sides. And when someone is as sincere as they can be in this game of politics, they get beaten down, so this is what we get as the line up, who cheated whom in a way that works best for my own needs?

And that ridiculous Kardashian Society bit, please, she's not on the front page of political news, she's on the front page of entertainment news, see the difference? And she's sporting some bleached out straw on her head that looks horrible. Entertainment news isn't going to be showing the candidates of the day. Nobody is going to voting for Kim Kardashian for president, the Kardashian Society that you've latched onto to somehow bash liberals makes no sense, they are separate types of news.
 calguy14
Msg: 1890
Posted: 3/6/2015 1:00:54 PM
@skoochie
Corey Booker....first a black man and now you want a gay black man.

Talk about a liberal "pipe" dream. :)
 cotter
Msg: 1891
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2015 1:30:39 PM
Soooo ... which one of you all in here has done a genealogy test on Elizabeth Warren ... not that any of us really care if she is Native American or not.

I know it doesn't matter to me one way or the other. Does it matter enough for her to be disqualified for running for POTUS?

And that ridiculous Kardashian Society bit ...
He just does that to get a rise out of people ...

I don't even pay attention to most of the crap he writes. He starts threads with obnoxious topics just to get people to fight. But he's bored out of his mind ... supposedly waiting to move to Florida.

I can think of a few of my friends in Florida who will be just thrilled to know he's headed their way ...
 daynadaze
Msg: 1892
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2015 1:40:05 PM
I know he does, him and his buddy both do it, stir stir stir, nothing of their real thoughts. But it's just so juvenile, Kardashian Society, at least get the section of news in the right column.
 tgif111
Msg: 1893
Posted: 3/6/2015 4:20:12 PM

Nearly 300,000 more jobs. Unemployment down to 5.5%. Wage growth is up. Looks like the Democrats will own the economy in the next election. We will be able to ask the country, "Are you better off than you were 8 years ago?"

What an I talking about...Republicans don't even talk about the economy anymore.

the community organizer knows full well that the unemployment rate is in double digits. but the media doesn't want to burst everyone's bubble. we are STILL in a recession and the jobs you are talking about are part time/full time minimum wage jobs. YOU know that, WE know that but the Kardashian Society DOES NOT KNOW THAT.

if these low information voters even ever glance at a news report they think, "Wow it's nice that things are going so well. hmmm I wonder what hair coloring Kim is using?"

the proof of all this is to see if Hillary will also say while campaigning that America is back in great shape.

America is in the sewer and people are covered in fecal matter but they think it's gold pudding.
perception is reality!!!
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 1894
Posted: 3/6/2015 4:39:59 PM
@aj (#2050)

Ouch, now we have liberals talking about Biden, Warren and maybe Booker? I understand the talk, because Hillary is going to be bombarded with issues besides the email problem.

Smokin Joe is worth more pound for pound than all of the top 5 GOP terds combined!
Maybe you haven't seen the latest economic figures...you know, the ones that Fox news isn't talking about
(now they are having meetings to see what the current topic of discussion should be)

And now we see libs looking into the barrel to see what is in the bottom as far as throwing another candidate or two out there

The bottom of the barrel is where all the GOP candidates reside;
Yeah the same ones who nearly bank-rupted this country when Forest-Gump George was running his wars
Do you remember what the Dow was at when Forest left office?
Are you aware of what happened to many pple's retirement funds?
So yeah; Duuuh.....let me PULL the LEVER for the same crooks who helped to impoverish pple like me!

And if you are someone who doesn't have a POT to Piss in then go and vote for the GOP, then get your tin cup out and see how much opportunity they'll throw at ya!

scary, desperate times for democrats. Oh, and the true unemployment rate is actually around 11%.

Is that what Oreilly is telling you...or is it Hannity
.........................................................................................

Governor Bush is far too liberal for the Republican base and he will most likely not win nomination. His current Achille's Heel is probably his standpoint on immigration policy.

What a phukin joke the neocons are!
Here's a guy on the GOP who is on the right of center, far more realistic that most of the other GOP azz-clowns and you call him "too liberal"?

J Bush is the only one who has a reasonable chance at winning (or coming close); and the Republican base is gonna keep him down because his "hate index" isn't high enough!
 aj7125
Msg: 1895
Posted: 3/6/2015 4:46:22 PM
yule....Smokin Joe? Seriously? Joe needs to retire from public office, which he will do in 2016. I will admit though, he does give all of us some humor in our lives with his opening of his mouth. Problem is he is our VP, humor should be left for comedians.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 1896
Posted: 3/6/2015 5:18:24 PM
^

he does give all of us some humor in our lives with his opening of his mouth.

Ya see,then its all good ^!
Now juxtapose that to what happened every time Gwb OPENED his mouth; that is, the Dow-Jones would drop 100 points...how funny was that?

humor should be left for comedians.

There is gonna be alot to laugh about if one of your GOP Gump-tards ever gets elected...that is, if you don't have a penny to your name!

Just think of how comedic it will be to see the DJ drop from 18,000 back down to 8k in one fell swoop!
 aj7125
Msg: 1897
Posted: 3/6/2015 5:41:37 PM
I love it when liberals call people retarded, that is very classy. Good job Yule, you fit that "classy" group. Sad. Another angry person who sees what is going on but can only spew. Why are most libs angry?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 1898
Posted: 3/6/2015 6:45:09 PM
^

I love it when liberals call people retarded,

Any politician who embraces policies that benefit only the elite class and do little if anything to enhance or promote national stability as a whole; is IMO, beyond "retarded".

Why are most libs angry?

Don't mistake anger for what is frustration!

Unlike the neocons; we love all of America, and wanna see everyone get the piece of the pie they deserve to get
We disdain those who try to divide us based on ; xenophobia; racism; elitism; minimalism
and it pains us greatly to see a portion of our people who have duped and subverted by a bunch of self serving
deceptive sycophants (for big industry) into thinking and believing that they are the true guardians of freedom and democracy.
 calguy14
Msg: 1899
Posted: 3/6/2015 7:26:31 PM
@skoochie
No squirrel.Nothing.That is the problem.

In every single instance FOIA requests concerning Hillary have returned the grand total of....
ZERO

Clinton staff is deciding what should be presented....
 tgif111
Msg: 1900
Posted: 3/8/2015 8:39:57 AM
THIS IS AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY ABOUT THE GOLFER:

Headline

President Obama Discovered Hillary Clinton's Personal Email Use Through News Reports

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/obama-learned-hillary-clinton-email-news-article-1.2141378

President Obama discovered former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of personal email at the same time as news readers.

Obama, after delivering a Saturday speech in Selma, Ala., was asked when he found out about Clinton’s personal email system run from her Chappaqua home.

“The same time everybody else learned it through news reports,” he told CBS News.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

How many times has he learned important news through the media instead of his chief of staff, the CIA or his inner circle???????
out of touch is way too good a label for the golfer.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Election 2014: Karma is a b!tch