Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Election 2014: Karma is a b!tch      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 1926
Election 2014: Karma is a b!tchPage 78 of 90    (50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90)
Senator Elizabeth Warren is really the only potential Democratic candidate who has sufficient momentum to pick-up now that things are looking rather bleak for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1927
Election 2014: Karma is a b!tch
Posted: 3/10/2015 4:54:50 AM

Looks like the 4 or 5 in America that want Warren as the nominee may get their wish.

Senator Elizabeth Warren is really the only potential Democratic candidate who has sufficient momentum to pick-up now that things are looking rather bleak for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Are you morons REALLY that afraid of a Clinton candidacy...?

Look at you... the election is more than a year away... and already you guys are acting like frightened little kids...

Or is it something vastly more stupid...? Could it be that you guys blame Romney's loss... on the fact that liberals kept telling you he couldn't win...? That the ONLY reason he lost is because Liberals said so...? And you think if YOU just "say so" enough... you can make the same thing happen...?

It is so hilarious to watch you guys running so scared... so early... I guess your "impotent majority" has you guys just that desperate...

I now shun you.

Uh oh... now you've done it HFX_RGB... Now the leprechaun is going to ignore you... How will you ever be a whole person again...?
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1928
Posted: 3/10/2015 5:28:06 AM

Democrats are now very worried about Hillary because she is the only person they have thought would be the dem nominee. Damage control is running rampant in liberalville. Yikes!!!!!!

On no, he used multiple !'s.

This must be serious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh oh... now you've done it HFX_RGB... Now the leprechaun is going to ignore you... How will you ever be a whole person again...?

Well techincally now things are looking up for me.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1929
Posted: 3/10/2015 6:38:06 AM

Democrats are now very worried about Hillary because she is the only person they have thought would be the dem nominee

ROFLMAO...not really. President Obama came out of relative obscurity to win in 2008. Who knows who will win their respective party nomination.
 tgif111
Msg: 1930
Posted: 3/10/2015 8:34:06 AM
and he will leave the office in obscurity and then relegated to the dustbin of history along side Harding and Hoover.

the demon-crats best is a former first lady. sheesh.....

what? Michelle Obama in 2020 or 2024???????? yahooooooo

LMFAO

pathetic!

hey Kim Kardashian in 2030!!!! yeah!!!!!! woohoooooo
 calguy14
Msg: 1931
Posted: 3/10/2015 1:40:35 PM
^^^
That's it skoochie,let's jackhammer the old hieroglyphics off everything and make new ones with B.O.
 tgif111
Msg: 1932
Posted: 3/10/2015 5:18:23 PM

you're just hoping historians don't rank him above Reagan on the all-time greatest list.

Maryjane may be legal in some places but LSD is not. get off of it, you're already fried!!!!

Eric_Summit
Msg: 1933
Posted: 3/10/2015 6:39:23 PM
tgif111...remember in 1986 when that crackpot Muammar Gaddafi made the "Line of Death" in the Gulf of Sidra?
Our beloved President Ronald Wilson Reagan was in command and gave Gaddafi such a spanking we never heard from him for decades. Those were the good old days when we had a leader instead of a community organizer in charge.
 cotter
Msg: 1934
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2015 7:13:09 PM
Message 2091 ...
... why did she have to lie about the Indian thing?
Do you have actual proof that she lied?

Why do you seem so astounded about people lying so they can get something they might not otherwise get? I know of an ethnic group in here that lies all the time just to get dates with "unknowing women". (For them, that probably involves some sort of "goodie" ... eh?)

Message 2092 ...
... things are looking rather bleak for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
They are?

Message 2096 ...
what? Michelle Obama in 2020 or 2024???????? yahooooooo
Not a bad idea but I'm not sure the racist "teabaggers" could handle more "black" in their "white" house.

Bill and Hillary could move back into the White House and Michele and Barack could just store their things in the basement for a few years. Yep ... that works for lots of us.

Message 2101 ...
Those were the good old days when we had a leader ...
LMAO ... Becky just loves presidents who secretly negotiate with terrorists and then use the proceeds to go against a congressional ban.
 aj7125
Msg: 1935
Posted: 3/10/2015 7:31:50 PM
Hillary is done before she even got started. Being very arrogant today definitely tipped us all off as far as who she really is. Election 2016, where no one is home at the democrat house.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 1936
Posted: 3/10/2015 7:59:47 PM

Hillary is done before she even got started.

You can only wish;( in your delusions) that were the case!
What HC did was not at ALL illegal, and nothing was compromised; all emails to the state dept were kept on file!

What is really of concern is the seditionist actions of the GOp congress
Somebody should seriously be looking for some way to indict them all for treason

Hilary is currently on top of the polls as leading candidate in the presidential race
and this scares the crap outta every cowardly neocon out there;

so just like the antics we see in Professional Wrestling
if you see an opponent you CANNOT beat fair & square;
just get one of your cronies to hit him over the head with a chair when the ref isn't looking!

And this is what the GOP low lives ascribe to!
So keep jurking yourselves off; because all you can hope for is a wet dream!
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1937
Posted: 3/10/2015 8:25:06 PM

Hilary is currently on top of the polls as leading candidate in the presidential race
and this scares the crap outta every cowardly neocon out there;

When they start to play "The Full Benghazi"... and you see them posting stuff like this...

Hillary is done before she even got started. Being very arrogant today definitely tipped us all off as far as who she really is. Election 2016, where no one is home at the democrat house.

With Clinton's lead... over every single Repub candidate out there... still solid... and all the false bravado starts to come out... you know they are running scared...
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 1938
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2015 8:34:51 PM
First of all the 2014 elections are a thing of the past....

Lurking and jurking[spelling?] to these political threads, Makes me glad I'm not in some of your heads,
If things are getting better, you'll find a reason for dread.

Because the buck controls it all... It's in your heads and every politicians too. Plus, the monied interests in existence that have bought and sold them. Combine that with the biased, and also bought [sorry, not for you!] media that gently mold and shape opinion and voila!!

In 2016 I wish that the only folks voting ARE'NT exclusively the kool aid drinkers. If so, oh lord pity us all....
 calguy14
Msg: 1939
Posted: 3/10/2015 8:51:13 PM
Yule you should be a comedian.Her actions were not ALL illegal. :)
So what percentage of illegal do you deem acceptable?
I guess you missed my post about FOIA requests returning zero ?

Warren or Hillary both look like good choices right now....to Republicans

Washington Post says the level of security was not up to snuff.National security was put at risk in order to conceal her possibly irregular activities.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 1940
Posted: 3/10/2015 9:08:21 PM
@calguy

here is what I wrote:

What HC did was not at ALL illegal,...

and not what you mis-pasted "were not ALL illegal"

Washington Post says the level of security was not up to snuff.

The WP does not run the state dept!
 aj7125
Msg: 1941
Posted: 3/10/2015 9:13:31 PM
Yes, Warren or Hillary are great for the Republicans. Don't think anyone is worried about either. When the libs talk the way they do in these posts, you can tell they are trying to cover up their concerns. They hear Democratic politicians worried but they still spin it. Denial, not a good way to be.
 cotter
Msg: 1942
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2015 9:26:42 PM

So what percentage of illegal do you deem acceptable?
You should probably ask yourself the same question.

Do you think Colin Powell should show us all his emails? Why aren't the teabaggers interested in that too? Same standards for everyone ... right?

Washington Post says the level of security was not up to snuff.
If it's not up to snuff for a POTUS, then someone better let the White House know.

National security was put at risk in order to conceal her possibly irregular activities.
GASP! The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

LMFAO ...
 tgif111
Msg: 1943
Election 2014: Karma is winning in 2016 too
Posted: 3/10/2015 11:20:43 PM
msg 2101 Mr. Eric Of Summit, my chief of staff,

Our beloved President Ronald Wilson Reagan was in command.......

yep he was a REAL man and a REAL leader and visionary. "Mr Gorbachev tear DOWN this wall!!"

here's the scenario if Barry Hussein was in charge back in the day of the Berlin Wall......

um, Your Excellency, uh Mr. Gorbachev? can I call you Mr. Gorbachev? thank you thank you. I humbly bow to you and i'd like to kindly, with your permission sir, ask a favor of you. uh you don't have to but it's about this little wall your Premiership.
i'm not trying to be pushy or anything and I would never ever think badly of your judgment sir but do you think you could possibly, someday.....oh not today or right away but if you ever get the chance maybe if you feel like it, if you could get a couple of guys over here with sledgehammers and perhaps take a few whacks at this wall, oh and of course we'll pay for it because I don't mind spending money ha ha so if you pretty please with sugar on top...................
 calguy14
Msg: 1944
Posted: 3/11/2015 5:27:09 AM
Yule,yup,glanced over the wording,but doesn;t change the fact that FOIA requests could not be serviced.Possibly you feel this is a minor inconvenience concerning the democracy thingy when Hillary is pulling strings.

Computer and security experts do not believe her security could possibly have been up to snuff.You don't care.For all you know the Chinese were reading her mail every day.As I said,she compromised national security for her own selfish interests.

Eagerly awaiting the promised bombshell book on the crooked Clintons in May.

She has ruled out allowing an independent authority to examine the server,citing personal privacy.Yea.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1945
Posted: 3/11/2015 6:13:22 AM

Computer and security experts do not believe her security could possibly have been up to snuff.

In related news, Fox now has computer and security experts.
 tgif111
Msg: 1946
Posted: 3/11/2015 7:23:22 AM
Skootch

He's the one who said that the Taliban was the moral equivalent of the America's Founding Fathers

they weren't the same Taliban they are now, you know that.
times change. Reagan said that 35 years ago.

we fought the Germans and Japanese in WW2 and the Ruskies were our allies.

15 tears after that Kruschev was pounding the table at the U.N. with his shoe saying "We will bury you."

come on, man. your point was easily defeated.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 1947
Posted: 3/11/2015 9:05:32 AM
@ post 2113

Computer and security experts do not believe her security could possibly have been up to snuff.

which "experts" are you talking about? the ones down at Radio-shack?

For all you know the Chinese were reading her mail every day.

yeah, and for all I know, Aliens could be plotting to take over the world!

As I said,she compromised national security for her own selfish interests.

Is that what the CIA or state dept is saying?
Or is it coming from Fox news!
==========================

they weren't the same Taliban they are now, you know that.

The Taliban are the same now as they were then (but I'm not surprised you do wouldn't know it); the only thing that has changed is who their enemies are! But have faith in Fox news, they know the "truth".

They used us(and made a fool outta RR) to fight back the Russians in an asymmetric war,
and once they got finished with that they placed their attention on Jihadism
RR & GhB thought they were just gonna fade away into the sunset.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 1948
Posted: 3/11/2015 10:23:14 AM
double post, sorry!!

woobytoodsday
Msg: 1949
Posted: 3/11/2015 10:24:07 AM
Shmoop? You know you and your kin are the reason they took the emoticons off of the posting page, right?

(post 2100)
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1950
Posted: 3/17/2015 1:41:47 PM
ROFLMA...those teapuppets were all hi fiving themselves in November...now they can't even pass bi-partisan bills....the last one to go down in flames was the bill against human trafficking...the idiot teapuppets thought they could slip into the bill, at the last moment anti-abortion language...the sleaze balls got their azz handed to them on that one.

In other news that sleaze ball teapuppet Aaron Shock is resigning from the House...among the mountain of allegations leveled against Shock was mileage allowances he charged his campaign...he charged 170,000 miles against his campaign expense account and then sold the vehicle...problem was...the vehicle only had 80,000 on it when he sold it...IDIOT.

House teapuppets have proposed their budget...you guessed it...increase military spending and less social spending...this budget has zero chance.

Teapuppets can't legislate, can't govern, can't sleaze ball their social agenda...IDIOTS
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Election 2014: Karma is a b!tch