Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Election 2014: Karma is a b!tch      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 2037
Election 2014: Karma is a b!tchPage 89 of 90    (50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90)

Hillary Clinton is trailing the 3 strongest Republican candidates in 3 key swing states

Well that settles it then kids, looks like four more years of Bush.

As we all know, totaly bias polls are extremely predectibale.
 deetristate
Msg: 2038
Election 2014: Karma is a b!tch
Posted: 7/22/2015 6:50:37 AM
April: people like that grew up in homes where insult and hostility were interpreted as affection. You just "smile and nod" and back away.
 cotter
Msg: 2039
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2015 5:11:00 PM
Message 2218 ...
You DO know he is not going to answer your offensive post, because his name is not Becky...Right?

Yeah? Well he did ...
This is a forum completely without moderators, so you are free to post in any manner that you wish. Carry on.

And he wrote that because he's just as guilty at pulling stunts in here as anyone else. He changes the names of threads in order to antagonize others as well ... not any kind of an angel in any way, shape, or form.

LMFAO ... He sure has you hornswoggled ... eh?

I can't wait for the debates ... get your pens ready ... we're gonna hear a lot of telephone numbers we never wanted to begin with.
Bush - puke - who would want to call him?
Walker - too much bad stuff to start listing
Paul - plagiarizer
Rubio - "teadipper"
Carson - worse than a nightmare
Huckabee - defends child molester Josh Duggar ..
Cruz - don't want to hear his bedtime stories
Christie - don't want to hear about who's going down tonight
Perry - whoops

April: people like that grew up in homes where insult and hostility were interpreted as affection.
With that in mind ... I suppose we could say that people who are dumb grew up in homes where dumb and dumber were the mindset and accepted as nothing unusual?

You just "smile and nod" and back away.
Is that what we need to do with the "dumb" ones in here?

Or should we try to enlighten them? Help them in a step by step process in understanding the ways of the world?
 aj7125
Msg: 2040
Posted: 7/22/2015 5:33:38 PM
MSNBC Hosts Absolutely Shocked by Clinton’s ‘Stunning’ Drop in New Poll (It’s Bad)
Jul. 22, 2015 8:59am Mike Opelka

At MSNBC, Wednesday morning started with multiple attacks on Donald Trump, but quickly shifted focus when some new poll data showed a “stunning” problem brewing in Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

A new poll from Quinnipiac University “Q Poll” shows Mrs. Clinton with growing, negative “favorability” ratings in Iowa, Virginia and Colorado.

Mika Brzezinski announced, “I think we kinda missed a lede here.” The co-host seemed a little surprised by the new numbers showing leading democratic candidate’s increasing “unfavorable” ratings in some key swing states.

In addition to Clinton’s problems in Iowa, Virginia and Colorado, the new poll also shows the presumed nominee has trouble when she faces some of the leading GOP candidates. According to the new Quinnipiac poll of Iowa voters, the former secretary of state would lose by a wide margin to Jeb Bush, Scott Walker and Marco Rubio.

An astonished Joe Scarborough could barely contain himself: “Those numbers are stunning.”

Looking for some clarity on the polling data, Scarborough asked “Meet The Press” host Chuck Todd, “What does the Democratic party do about numbers like this in Iowa, Virginia and other important swing states — Colorado for gosh sakes?”

Todd shared his analysis: ”If it wasn’t for Donald Trump, the biggest story of the summer would be Hillary Clinton’s problems solidifying herself inside the party.”

“This also fits another pattern of hers,” said Todd. “Whenever she’s been out front as the face of the Democratic party, her numbers have gone down. They always have.”

“Why is that?” Scarborough wondered. To which Todd quickly replied, “You could simply say, she doesn’t ‘wear well.’”
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 2041
Posted: 7/22/2015 6:17:04 PM
Yeah. That's pretty much how I see it. She's just so cravenly ambitious that she's always had low trust numbers. Her husband had low trust numbers as well, but he was very likable. Hillary isn't.

Remember that as a Senator she was very right wing. She wrote a bill proposing a Constitutional ammendment banning flag burning. The symbol of freedom is more important than actual freedom. But of course, nobody thinks that was anything but craven pandering to the right. So it leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth.

I didn't think she could win 8 years ago, and I doubt that she can win now. If the Republicans nominate someone even worse though, she'll probably win. And at the moment all the declared candidates are worse.
 cotter
Msg: 2042
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2015 6:38:01 PM
I don't place any value on anything that comes out of Joe (the scumbag) Scarborough's mouth. He's a murderer and Mika is an idiot.

I'm not crazy about Hillary so if they want to trash her, I could care less. aj just comes in here every chance he can get to trash her ... so I don't place any value on what he says either.

If he bothered to come in here with some original thoughts ... not parrot talk from Fox National Republican Bullshit Network ... more people would be willing to take him seriously. At this point, his reputation is in the toilet most especially since he claims he voted for President Obama but has been trashing him the entire time he's been president ...
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 2043
Posted: 7/24/2015 8:11:46 PM
So speaking of Karma:

Poll: Republican Party approval ratings lowest in decades
By Paul Singer

The already raucous Republican presidential campaign may be hurting the party’s brand.

Only 32% of respondents said they had a favorable opinion on the Republican Party in a new Pew Research Center poll published Thursday — the lowest number Pew has reported at any point since 1992, though there have been a couple of 33% ratings during that time. The party is viewed unfavorably by 60% of respondents, again the party’s worst score.

The results mark a steep drop for the party since the start of the year. In January, Pew found that 41% of poll respondents had a favorable view of the GOP, while 53% were unfavorable.

Oddly, the biggest drop in GOP favorability is among Republicans.

http://onpolitics.usatoday.com/2015/07/24/poll-republican-party-approval-ratings-lowest-in-decades/
 aj7125
Msg: 2044
Posted: 7/24/2015 9:43:51 PM
"As we all know, totaly bias polls are extremely predectibale."

^^^^^^^^ Oh brother, blame it on the poll mentioned.

Now this just out and I am sure this poll is totally biased too VVVVVVVVVV

Sanders Surges, Hillary Drops in New Gallup Poll

Image: Sanders Surges, Hillary Drops in New Gallup Poll (Charlie Leight/Getty Images; Alex Wong/Getty Images)

By Jason Devaney | Friday, 24 Jul 2015 05:47 PM

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders is becoming more popular among voters as he contends for the Democratic nomination in the presidential race, while Hillary Clinton's numbers are falling.

A new Gallup poll finds that Sanders' favorability rating has doubled since March, rising from 12 percent to 24 percent. Since April, Clinton's favorability rating has slipped from 48 percent to 43 percent.

Further, Clinton's unfavorable rating is now 46 percent, leading to a net favorable rating of -3 percent — her lowest score since 2007, according to Gallup.

Regarding Sanders' numbers, 44 percent of likely voters in the Gallup poll were able to rate him, an increase of 20 percent since March — meaning he is gaining more visibility.

Other highlights from the Gallup poll:
•Among Democrats and left-leaning independents, Clinton's favorability rating has dropped from 79 percent to 74 percent since April.
•Clinton's favorability rating has fallen from 44 percent to 36 percent among independents, while 14 percent of Republicans and right-leaning independents hold a favorable view of her.
•75 percent of women hold a favorable view of Clinton, compared to 32 percent for Sanders.

Sanders has surged in other recent polls as he contends for a spot on next year's presidential ballot.

The results of a Quinnipiac University survey released earlier this month showed Sanders was gaining on Clinton, although he still trailed her, 52 percent to 33 percent.

Sanders' surge prompted a Clinton aide to admit the campaign is growing "worried."

Clinton, on the other hand, has been dogged by a scandal all year regarding her use of a private email address and server during her time as secretary of state. It was reported Friday morning that the Justice Department was looking into the matter criminally, a claim that was later refuted.
________________________________________________________________________________

^^^^Growing "worried"..........

I see the liberals, by the way they are posting are very worried also. Understandable
 daynadaze
Msg: 2045
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2015 11:10:28 PM
Well according to ISideWith.com, I'm feeling Bernie Sanders at 89% or was it 85%, I forget, and Hillary at 75%. Of course that's just a simple match up, I haven't heard much from anyone yet that has gotten me excited.

I don't think too many liberals are worried about those emails, other than if it's important, then lets investigate all of them, otherwise it's just another tiresome witch hunt.

I think you are hanging your hat on Hillary being the candidate because you think she will lose. As a liberal and speaking for myself, I don't know that she will be the candidate and I don't know what candidate will end up winning. I think Trump is making such a joke out of an important part of our government that important things are not being talked about much. The GOP seems to still be stuck in the let's-make-as-much-of-a-stink-as-we-can so no one pays attention to what they are doing. I can't take any of them seriously, and the Tea Party Super Christian far right, they make me sick.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 2046
Posted: 7/25/2015 6:55:42 AM

Clinton, on the other hand, has been dogged by a scandal all year regarding her use of a private email address and server during her time as secretary of state. It was reported Friday morning that the Justice Department was looking into the matter criminally, a claim that was later refuted.

In related news, Jeb Bush was found to like Duggaring little boys, a claim that was later refuted.
 BialaPolska
Msg: 2047
Posted: 7/25/2015 7:50:52 AM
MSG 2231 seems to be very libtarded ; could this be trolling or just being ill mannered? As much as we dispise the global bush family ; is this accusation the sign of parental neglect? Someone in canada ; quick !!!! Call social sevices , eh?
 deetristate
Msg: 2048
Posted: 7/25/2015 8:49:21 AM
Biala - Some people are doing the best that they can. Don't be so hard on them. Don't give in and become a name-caller. It is a bad habit to pick up.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 2049
Posted: 7/28/2015 9:02:07 PM

Let me get this straight...not only is Hillary beating the entire republican field, but Bernie Sanders is too?

well yeah... You expected less...?

It's so obvious that even Obama had to call it for what it is...

Obama: Trump, Huckabee are 'ridiculous' and 'sad'

ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia — It took flying across the world to get President Barack Obama to talk about Donald Trump — and let loose.

Responding at first to a question about former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee’s comments that the Iran nuclear deal is like marching Israelis “to the ovens,” Obama said it’s “part of a general pattern that you’ve seen that would be considered ridiculous if it weren’t so sad.”

Republicans who complain about Trump now, or criticized him for questioning the war heroism of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), are either being stupid or insincere, Obama said.

“The Republican Party is shocked, and yet that arises out of a culture where those kinds of outrageous attacks have become far too commonplace and get circulated nonstop through the Internet and talk radio, news outlets,” Obama said at a joint news conference with the Ethiopian prime minister here at the Jubilee Palace.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/obama-talks-trump-in-ethiopia-120656.html#ixzz3h8bJVhD9

Sometimes people need to be told the things they need to hear... before the things they want to hear...
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 2050
Posted: 9/8/2015 4:24:01 PM
It's official. The GOP majority in Congress can't even block the 5 +1 Iran deal. Mitch McConnell is crying about a Democrat filibuster in the Senate.....something the GOP mastered up until the 2014 elections.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 2051
Posted: 9/8/2015 4:53:09 PM

Posted by BigBadNIrish:
"...Mitch McConnell is crying..."

Wait until Speaker of the House John Boehner learns Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is trying to steal his crying role!
 cotter
Msg: 2052
view profile
History
Posted: 9/15/2015 7:36:49 PM
OMG ... my patient saw that commercial where Fiorina was talking about how proud she is of her wrinkles and he said she looks like she's a "bobble head".

Has anyone else noticed that? I'm usually working on my computer and don't look up at commercials so didn't really take notice. Just how Trump always seems to be yelling ... but then so does Bernie ...
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 2053
Posted: 9/15/2015 9:41:47 PM

Fiorina was talking about how proud she is of her wrinkles

She will be sharing the stage with Trump in the upcoming debates, this time!
Gonna be interesting to see if she tussles with him; as standing up to him might bump up her ratings(and drop his)

Could it be?
A GOP dream team made of Fiorina & Carson (in any order) in the making for next Nov!
Meanwhile, Sara Palin could be heard screetching "ya-betcha" in the background!

Ahhh, that's if only the Donald could somehow implode and go away,
but in the meantime, sit back with your popcorn, and enjoy the theatrics!
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 2054
Posted: 9/16/2015 12:19:46 AM
A political alliance might very well be forming between Donald Trump and Ted Cruz at this time. We shall see.
 DameWrite
Msg: 2055
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2015 1:51:13 AM
Karma is really going to be a **** if you guys keep on thinking those that come out of your electoral "college" are anything but...crud puppet$.

Why is it every one else on the globe can see how corrupt/fcked your system is, but you Americans? (not all of you).

We see our own systems as corrupt and getting... worse (Americanized?) so we are trying to finally/hopefully change it. Why do you think that is? War maybe? Look at the b.s. these control freaks are trying to pull/use/divide.

You know it would really help if American's started caring about others... again? We miss you.
(help straightened your system out and throw your pricks in jail). We're busy with our own.

They are getting away with murder...
lets stop letting them.

(the rest of the world are not a bunch of "radicals" protesting for no reason). Keep snoozin' zzzzzz and I'll be thinking you guys/gals/tg's are just fckn spoiled/lazy... brain deads?

Bitch me out later...I'm tired.

gingerosity
Msg: 2056
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2015 2:53:33 AM
They keep doing a bait-and-switch with our top crud puppet, so we don't know who we're supposed to hate the most anymore. We're forced by law to vote to give the appearance of manufactured consent, but it only counts if we vote through a lobbyist. So far people have preferred to stay comfortably numb and pretend they live in some utopian democracy rather than notice the ugly reality swinging in front of their face like the Emperor's hairy ballsack.

I don't know much about the local propositions they vote on in the US, but I've always thought they sound like a step in the right direction.
 DameWrite
Msg: 2057
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2015 11:55:13 AM
when you see bills like _"READ the bills act" you know somethings not right if they don't even bother to make sure they read the bloody things never mind stacking them so they slip by, putting them to vote when no one is around or busy )i.e. holidays). Anyway, I'm going to be out of here for awhile again, I'm going to work full time for the Green Party here in Canada.

Keep them thinkin' Ginger and others . (maybe acting soon?).
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 2058
Posted: 9/16/2015 8:49:32 PM
Well after this 2nd round; I expect to see Carly's stock rise substantially in the GOP arena and maybe among women in general.

Others who did fairly well for themselves are: Rubio, Walker, Christie
The ones that were a bit lame were: Carson, Paul, Huckabee
Trump/Bush and the others held their own

It was as entertaining as expected at the outset, but later it became a bit more boring and predictable with the seasoned politicians serving up roundabout generic answers to the questions being asked. They all somehow tied jobs creations to a flat tax reform plan; which we now know; a flat Tax only serves to benefit the rich. Trump is the only one who wasn't for it!
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 2059
Posted: 9/22/2015 12:34:17 PM
Democrats blocked the fiscal 2016 defense spending bill in the U.S. Senate on Tuesday, amid a fierce fight with Republicans over tax and spending policy days before a potential Oct. 1 government shutdown.

After all that crowing back at election time, how the republicans now controlled congress, they can't even pass a simple spending bill.

With a Republican sweep tonight but especially the Senate win, you will see Obama pass bills related to energy and trade. Bills which Harry Reed will no longer be able to block

I haven't seen this republican congress pass anything.

We already see the stock market taking off in anticipation of the unification of House and Senate.

Looks like that republican congress is responsible for a -15% market.

So look for 4+% growth in 2015

First quarter 2015 GDP was .6%...another republican congress failure.

Mr. Double Zero maintains his forecast batting average...he's still 0 for.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 2060
Posted: 12/4/2015 3:18:21 AM
Yesterday, congressional radical republicans voted to take healthcare away from 17 million Americans and keep guns in the hands of terrorists. It appears the radical republican 2016 campaign strategy is to elect democrat candidates.
 BBEisBack
Msg: 2061
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2015 10:05:28 AM

Yesterday, congressional radical republicans voted to take healthcare away from 17 million Americans and keep guns in the hands of terrorists. It appears the radical republican 2016 campaign strategy is to elect democrat candidates.

You mean the No-Fly List, the one that has no Checks or Balances? The secret list that the Government won't say who is on it? The list where it doesn't have to be You, just someone else with a similar name. John Doe Smith, would be on that list, if there was a J. Smith on the list..

That makes a good soundbite, till you look at the real facts of the matter.....

The No Fly List that Senator Edward Kennedy was on? Of course He had the Political Power, to get His name removed..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A17073-2004Aug19.html
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Election 2014: Karma is a b!tch