Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > If a woman agrees to a FWB relationship ...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ClooneysTutor
Msg: 501
If a woman agrees to a FWB relationship ...Page 21 of 23    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23)
The healing power of touch is free and takes seconds to figure out if I'm a friend or not.
 Moonchild51
Msg: 502
view profile
History
If a woman agrees to a FWB relationship ...
Posted: 11/27/2014 10:13:55 AM

Moon,

1. I never specified the number of dates for any particular thing to happen, nor what any number of dates should be.
2. I have nothing against burgers, there's a place called Jackson Hole, Five Guys, 5 napkin burger (I could go on but I'm sure you get the point)........and all of my mommies and grannies here have duly warned not to get in a stranger's car, so the ride is out.
3. I have met individuals for tea, bubble tea and a chocolate waffle, doing a macaroon run, for drinks, a museum visit, an ice cream stroll, etc, I just don't happen to take their interest in me very seriously. But that's okay, because no matter what they do, over 60 dates later, my heart hasn't skipped a beat.
4. I rarely ever get dates? You must be looking at your mailbox, lol. I get messages daily and I experimented a lot during my first 1-1.5 years here, dated almost anyone whose message and presence I deemed appropriate, hence established a preference. Now, I rarely go on a date because I won't waste my time or theirs if I'm not really interested, like interested enough to forgo hanging out with my friends instead. My mindset is the only thing that changed, not the number of available people for me to choose from. I've even made it clear on my profile that I do not desire messages from certain populations as the nonsense continues to clutter by mailbox. Believe you me , if I had enough malice and free time, I'd go out every night with a new date. I once did 5 in a week for a month, but I started gaining weight, lol, so I stopped.

Dear Miss BV. I haven't the slightest idea why you would have thought my post was referring to your post or you personally. You comment about my not getting any emails was a cheap shot and not at all required. But hey, if that's the attitude you portray, then it is what it is! lol
 Maleman999
Msg: 503
Posted: 11/27/2014 10:15:04 AM

But if it's clear the chemistry isn't there for both, why the hasty "see ya"?
If you get along, why not hang for a while and enjoy the time. We all have only one life.

I agree. I've never done the: "Oh. I just remembered. I have an emergency at home, so I have to leave right now", or anything like that. I never consider it a waste of time to spend an hour or so talking with a stranger at a pub or coffee shop-unless it becomes evident the person is somewhat crazy. But it seems like some people (actually a lot of people) go on dating sites desperately looking for a life partner and the happily-ever-after fairy tale fantasy asap,, and don't have a second to spare. So they don't want to waste any time with someone who might not marry them right away. In that case, it's best if we both avoid each other.
 Moonchild51
Msg: 504
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2014 10:20:42 AM
Charmin and Maleman? I agree with what you both say. The man I am engaged to, I met here. Initially, we met for lunch and I thought he was my pen pal! lol...stranger things have happened as they say. Healthy, positive outlooks open doors where you least expect it.
 forumfellathesequel
Msg: 505
Posted: 11/27/2014 11:05:26 AM
I'm confused Belle, where did I mention your name in a post??
 overunity
Msg: 506
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2014 12:09:01 PM
^^^ Just guessing but maybe or not under one about wanting a free Tesla for her "companionship"? No, wait, that was somewhere in another thread.
 ladyc4
Msg: 507
Posted: 11/27/2014 3:01:12 PM
To be completely honest, I thought the "GV" person was someone else. THIS "Belle" never crossed my mind. And that is as far as I'm gonna go with mentioning names. The other overall impression in MY mind is that the GVperson was/is blonde...but again, those are my impressions, for all I know the previous posts about GV persons could be speaking of someone I don't even recall.
Cindy O
 petula1908
Msg: 508
Posted: 11/27/2014 4:14:04 PM
ladyc4

FWB is offered, shopped for on the net and agreed to, I am here to tell you. If the other person wants something else, then no go. When I bothered with dating online, that was often stipulated, or no go and before we even met.

That the people involved may develop further feelings or want something more, in the future, that can be organic.
 ladyc4
Msg: 509
Posted: 11/27/2014 4:33:51 PM
petula, that's interesting to hear-and I don't think I could do it that way. But then I've always been one to see what direction an involvement wanted to go in, then decide whether that would or wouldn't work for me. If people are jumping into deals set up on the net, without determining "friendability" maybe that is how come so many report getting "used" and hurt, or agreeing to FwB thinking that the "foot in the door" could enable them to MAKE it be "more".
Cindy O
 petula1908
Msg: 510
Posted: 11/27/2014 11:42:40 PM
I will add that the two guys I know that have stipulated FWB only upfront, are still looking. I think some women do agree to FWB and hope that the guy will want something more eventually and so often they don't. Vice versa of course, too.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 511
Posted: 11/28/2014 5:55:21 PM

Now, I rarely go on a date because I won't waste my time or theirs if I'm not really interested, like interested enough to forgo hanging out with my friends instead.
Sounds like yet another person who feels that if a first date/meet with a stranger doesn't lead to immediate marriage. it was a total waste of time.

In no way does not interested mean "no immediate marriage". Nice overly extreme response. Not interested means you don't want to date someone you have no romantic interest in. Should she get in her car and go on dates with men she's not really feeling romantic about? How is that fair to them? Do men really want women to date them despite having no desire to?

At what point did you feel you, or the other person, were not interested? That's the reason why first meets should be kept short and simple-less than an hour or less than half an hour-over coffee or a drink, in case there isn't the instant chemistry and immediate fireworks.

Yes if you have interest in finding out more before meeting.

Then it won't feel like such a waste of time if the person you're meeting is not your Prince Charming in shining armor.

We're looking for simple interest here, not knight material - you added that angle.

As for forging hanging out with your friends instead-will you never have that chance to hang out with them ever again, if you skip one time to meet someone new?

Who cares? If you find meeting them to be more exciting than someone you don't know - why would you do otherwise?
Another solution is to go for a short meet on a day where you won't be hanging out with your friends , and that way, you will never miss the opportunity to hang out with them.

That still requires leaving the house for the meet.

Or schedule the first meet before you meet your friends, and let the person know you can't stay long.

I've done this.

Or keep doing what you're doing-making excuses why you will never meet someone perfect enough for you and stay single forever.

Knowing you don't have enough interest to meet someone isn't holding out for the perfect person - there's a lot of in between there you're leaving out. And there's my favorite threat about staying single forever - as if that's a terrible thing instead of settling for someone we don't really want. How is single worse, exactly?
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 512
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2014 7:38:01 PM
All of the whoopee, and none of the woe. Could a FWB, be the way to go?
How many friends get the benefits, This no one may know... Lesson... use protection when engaging in beneficially mutual friendship.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 513
Posted: 11/28/2014 8:22:00 PM

Sounds like yet another person who feels that if a first date/meet with a stranger doesn't lead to immediate marriage. it was a total waste of time.

Absolutely not, I've always advocated that meeting people is never a waste of time, there is always something to be gained from human interactions. Go ahead and look at my posting history (if it stems far enough). I've never said that meeting someone and it not resulting in romantic chemistry is a total waste. I've even disclosed that I've gone out on several dates with the same person where there was no initial attraction, to allow us both to spend time with each other and see where it goes.

The thing is that I'm not willing to go beyond 3 dates and perpetuate an interest that does not exist on my part. That's my cut off point. I went on 5 dates with someone with whom I felt the disinterest was mutual, but we had a lot in common and enjoyed each other's company (until he had a bit much to drink at which I decided never to see him again).

It is not a waste of time to meet someone, but this is a dating website, and the goal is likely that you're meeting someone you have an interest in. I have no shame in admitting even what would likely make me look bad.....so I'll put it you this way.... I followed one of my friend's advice to the "T", and his advice was "date anyone and everyone who seems decent, no matter where they are from, what they look like....as long as they want to take you out to dinner, because a woman deserves nothing less". I'll explain, lol. This happened about 3 weeks after my LTR came to an end, my friend knows me all too well and knew that I'd likely not meet anyone for any purpose nor think about a relationship or having anything to do with men again. He was also trying to keep me from going back with my ex, as he was not sure I was really done with it all.

In retrospect, following his advice kept me from making many mistakes I would have otherwise made. I was a wild child before I met my ex and I've always done things to extremes, so I was likely going to go back to my wild days (ravishing people upon meeting them, and never calling them back) to swearing off all contact (never wanting a man to ever speak to me again). Falling in love changes you and and puts things into perspective, and nothing is really the same after. Once you know something exists, that there is more to something than what it seems, you've awakened yet another level of your being. All in all, I lack the nerve that made me once fearless of consequences, I used to just give it gas without thinking twice, I think that's called maturity, I don't know. So I cannot go back to the person I used to be as that person has now gone through what a real relationship is and I think I've gained way more respect for myself and my body as a result.

Let me gather my thoughts again........right, I just remembered where I was going with this. My friend was attempting to level me out and for me to remain a desirable person whose company people would enjoy. We've been friends for a decade and he didn't want me to fall into a black whole and be consumed by the break up. So I didn't go through the usual misery most people go through. I did have my moments and crying spells but dating provided me a platform for growth, for exploration, for socializing without intent of anything more and to see what people were really capable of, to gain my affection, and possibly more (no, I'm not thinking sex, I'm actually attempting to keep it clean). I have to say, there are really really great guys out there and I had very few unpleasant experiences. I really wish I could have responded in kind but the feeling was simply not mutual. I felt very bad for 2 in particular because they were total sweethearts, very romantic, thoughtful, patient, generous, and what any woman (okay, maybe most women) would desire in a partner, the kind women usually marry, but I couldn't bring myself to look past the fact that they didn't make my heart stop (as I've experienced with all whom I've had relationships with).

I'm not saying they NEED to make my heart stop, but it just to happens that it needs to at least a spike a curiosity about what it would feel like to kiss them, which hasn't ever happened with a date, because I never felt such curiosity.

At what point did you feel you, or the other person, were not interested? That's the reason why first meets should be kept short and simple-less than an hour or less than half an hour-over coffee or a drink, in case there isn't the instant chemistry and immediate fireworks. Then it won't feel like such a waste of time if the person you're meeting is not your Prince Charming in shining armor.

I'm going to be brutally honest, because that's really the only way I know how to be. I knew I was not interested from a very beginning 99% percent of the time, I was focused on experiencing dating (hence the "dating but nothing serious"). I would purposely go out with people I knew didn't have a chance in hell, as it allowed me to meet people without any romantic influence on my part. Yes, I dated outside of my race knowing full well I've never found such merely interesting, I was the female version of a scumbag, lol. That wasn't all I did, but that's one aspect I'm willing to admit to. I'd say that it was about 60/40, I mostly dated people right up my ally, just not my physical type.

So to answer your question, from the minute they sent me a message, I knew I was not interested. Most candidates wanted a second date after meeting me, and I agreed to such only if there was a tiny dash of hope, that maybe, just maybe I'd feel the same way they do (over time).

Before the usual suspects come out of the peanut gallery, I'm fully aware of what I'm saying. People enter the world of Online Dating for various reasons, and mine was not any more glamorous than those who are purposely here to get laid (not that it's a bad thing). I needed the practice, the routine, the standby dinner in case the company was unappetizing. No shame in my game, I made sure dinner was on the menu because at least I'd be getting something out of it, if my date s*cked. It is no different from women who go to bars, flirt with men for a free drink or go on a date just to get free alcohol, I'm certainly not jetting out of the place as soon as I have the last bite. It wasn't really ever about just getting dinner, I wanted to spend enough time with someone, to really learn about them. I want to think that it is way more noble than meeting someone for 10 minutes, just to see if there is "chemistry", what the heck does someone know about anyone in 10-30 minutes?

As for forging hanging out with your friends instead-will you never have that chance to hang out with them ever again, if you skip one time to meet someone new?

It's not like that at all. It's not that I'll perish or suffer if I don't spend time with my friends. My friends and I are like soulmates, we don't even have to speak, we can tell what each is thinking. When we are together, it's like we're on cloud 9 and we often go way into the night just talking sh*t.

Why meet someone new when I can just have a great time with my friends? It's like an unnecessary risk. I went out on a date about 2 weeks ago (after many months hiatus from dating) and I wish I hadn't made that mistake, lol. He was a nice guy and all that jazz, established gentleman and all, but I can't over how some people just don't take care of their teeth, its the first thing I'm going to notice.

I started talking to someone today, very promising and can handle my bluntness. Let's see what happens. He did ask what my plans were for the weekend, and I did inform I'll be spending two whole days at a spa. Totally c*ckblocked, lol

Another solution is to go for a short meet on a day where you won't be hanging out with your friends , and that way, you will never miss the opportunity to hang out with them.

There are very few days in the year, in which none of my friends are available at the same time as I, I know many people, lol. If one of my friends wants to hang out, we all want to hang out. There are only 2 days this week in which we haven't seen each other, so it's like a never-ending desire to be around each other.

I much rather be with my friends, sorry. Now, if someone who I happen to be interested in, were to message and it's not a stupid message, maybe I can make an exception. I did it 2 weeks ago, so I can do it again.

Or schedule the first meet before you meet your friends, and let the person know you can't stay long. Or keep doing what you're doing-making excuses why you will never meet someone perfect enough for you and stay single forever.

I don't think that's fair, the date will probably theorize I never meant to spend time with them to begin with, lol. Short little meets are useless to me, I don't think I can even get into it knowing I have somewhere else to be afterwards. If I'm interested in something, I want to allow sufficient time to make an education decision, not just be like "Whatever, next!"

I've always found this such bull ... that is unless you don't want to lead the person who appears more interested than you are.

In my case, they always appear to be more interested, they initiate and propose, I just accept and renegotiate if necessary.

Dear Miss BV. I haven't the slightest idea why you would have thought my post was referring to your post or you personally. You comment about my not getting any emails was a cheap shot and not at all required. But hey, if that's the attitude you portray, then it is what it is! lol

My mistake then, maybe it isn't me after all.

My comment was not an attempt at a cheap shot, it is a fact. Older women of a certain appearance are not getting as many messages as their younger counterparts. That's also not an attempt at a cheap shot. It's all over the 45 and over thread, where people are voicing and claiming "invisibility" after they've passed the "threshold". I had mentioned my dating ratio on another thread and the fact that I no longer date like I used to, so I assumed your last line had to do with that. Anyway, may have made an a** out of myself.

Yes I agree moonchild, one requested that a man pay off her loans, but her a car and nothing short of a nice dinner would suffice..perhaps she's one and the same, not sure how anyone's mind can get that twisted, I'm hoping it's just for shock value and to drive off moochers

I'm confused Belle, where did I mention your name in a post??

You don't have to mention my name, I'm a regular on the forums for the past 2 years (maybe a little under that). I've yet to hear someone else say anything in reference to student loans, a car, and having a minimum expectation of dinner, all in the same breath, as I have. It may not be verbatim but very close to the line of scrimmage.

It may not be me, but just in case it is, I assure you it is not for shock value. But since it's not me, it doesn't matter.

^^^ Just guessing but maybe or not under one about wanting a free Tesla for her "companionship"? No, wait, that was somewhere in another thread.

Another displaying early signs of dementia, cute. For the record, nothing is free, especially not a privilege.
 theforumfiend
Msg: 514
Posted: 11/28/2014 9:53:10 PM
Belle, sincerely I, too, thought the reference to be another poster. I'll link something to help you understand.
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/1741689datingPostpage7.aspx
Post 154.

(not CSI work, but a good memory)
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 515
Posted: 11/28/2014 10:12:30 PM

Belle, sincerely I, too, thought the reference to be another poster. I'll link something to help you understand.
<a href="http://forums.plentyoffish.com/1741689datingPostpage7.aspx">http://forums.plentyoffish.com/1741689datingPostpage7.aspx</a>
Post 154.

(not CSI work, but a good memory)

I apologize, I may be a moron at times. Sincerely, I'm not doing it out of spite but I don't disagree with what she wrote. I do believe there is value in what many chase, hence why they chase it.

We really need a 29-year-old "counselor" coming to the over-45s and lecturing us about our collective dementia because SHE thinks every post is about her!
Do you know how lame you read, making it all about yourself?

I'm sure you don't need anything, especially reading all I've written just so you can write these couple of lines about something you likely don't give a f*ck about anyways, such as myself. Being that I only associated 3 posts with myself, I'm gonna interpret your "every post" to be a glitch perhaps. Perhaps your post is not about me anyways, as there may be another 29 year old who happens to be a counselor and who has read and concluded a thread in the "45 and over" to shine light on an issue discussed. Thanks for being so curios as to viewing my profile, to then have something to say, whoops, wait.....perhaps it was someone else. That's pretty lame.

Let me not assume it is me you're speaking of, to not make an a** out of myself again.
 anita_lay
Msg: 516
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2014 10:12:48 PM
We really need a 29-year-old "counselor" coming to the over-45s and lecturing us about our collective dementia because SHE thinks every post is about her!
Do you know how lame you read, making it all about yourself?
 CharminC
Msg: 517
Posted: 11/28/2014 10:42:03 PM
Belle... you still haven't explained wtf the below you ranted directly at people is all about. WE, the entire pof forums people, all read it going ..huh???
I assume that others would agree with me as I say that we don't care you are getting a promotion therefore no need to mention it. We were not thinking of you when you were gone. You did not make a lasting impression.
You claim shyt was talked about you and yet you spew shyt?
And you seriously typed THAT much spewing it???
And added cheapshots?
Ive been here twice, if not longer, than you
and Moon and Forumfella, I know for certain wouldn't a) type as much as you and b) take such cheap shots.

Grow
up

<div class="quote">In one way or another , I've made such a lasting impression I get summoned in my absence ....how cute

I had an excellent day plus I'm getting a promotion by next month, but the thought of you all thinking about me even while I'm gone made my night.

If you're gonna talk sh*t, at least get the facts straight.

Moon,

1. I never specified the number of dates for any particular thing to happen, nor what any number of dates should be.
2. I have nothing against burgers, there's a place called Jackson Hole, Five Guys, 5 napkin burger (I could go on but I'm sure you get the point)........and all of my mommies and grannies here have duly warned not to get in a stranger's car, so the ride is out.
3. I have met individuals for tea, bubble tea and a chocolate waffle, doing a macaroon run, for drinks, a museum visit, an ice cream stroll, etc, I just don't happen to take their interest in me very seriously. But that's okay, because no matter what they do, over 60 dates later, my heart hasn't skipped a beat.
4. I rarely ever get dates? You must be looking at your mailbox, lol. I get messages daily and I experimented a lot during my first 1-1.5 years here, dated almost anyone whose message and presence I deemed appropriate, hence established a preference. Now, I rarely go on a date because I won't waste my time or theirs if I'm not really interested, like interested enough to forgo hanging out with my friends instead. My mindset is the only thing that changed, not the number of available people for me to choose from. I've even made it clear on my profile that I do not desire messages from certain populations as the nonsense continues to clutter by mailbox. Believe you me , if I had enough malice and free time, I'd go out every night with a new date. I once did 5 in a week for a month, but I started gaining weight, lol, so I stopped.

Forumfella ,

I never requested that anyone pay my students loans, go find it.....I'll wait
Never said he has to buy me car, go find it....I'll wait

And the lies and misinformation continue......quote my exact words and then say whatever you want to say, it's the least you could do if you're trying to say something factual about someone. Some people here seem to be poor historians , but that's okay, that sort of thing comes with age so I'm not surprised. Still cute though :-P
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 518
Posted: 11/28/2014 11:18:12 PM

Belle... you still haven't explained wtf the below you ranted directly at people is all about. WE, the entire pof forums people, all read it going ..huh???

Explain what exactly? What is there to explain? I've already written about why I assumed their post was about me, what more is there to be explained? And if so, does it really matter to you? I assume it probably does not.

I assume that others would agree with me as I say that we don't care you are getting a promotion therefore no need to mention it. We were not thinking of you when you were gone. You did not make a lasting impression.

I'm sure none do, I did not suggest it as otherwise. I was not addressing the entire forum with my post, that would be way too many people anyway. I was referring to the posts I quoted but...like...whatever that's like the past now.

You claim shyt was talked about you and yet you spew shyt?
And you seriously typed THAT much spewing it???

I did explain, but it seems you are suggesting a need for me to type even more (to explain I don't know what). I type at least 85 words per minute, so it really doesn't take much time or effort. Yes, who cares right? Lol.....totally

And added cheapshots?

I did no such thing and if such crime was committed, it was under the influence of having misinterpreted what was written

Ive been here twice, if not longer, than you
and Moon and Forumfella, I know for certain wouldn't a) type as much as you and b) take such cheap shots.

Perhaps you know them better than I do, though I never claimed to know them well at all, so I have nothing to conclude about them. I'm sure they can speak for themselves without your assistance.

I did admit to possibly being mistaken but if that's not good enough.....well...I guess I can pretend it never happened and go on with my life as usual. At some point it's like beating a dead horse with no lesson to be learned.

All in all, what is any of it to you? You can simply stop reading and no one will notice, it's not like Facebook chat rooms that show on the bottom which members have read whatever was typed. Yes, the same as I can stop typing/replying, and likely the thread will bury itself like all other threads in existence, eventually.

Grow
up

I'm not sure how to do that so perhaps tips may be more helpful than just pointing it out. Maybe a break from the forum would accomplish such task. Wouldn't that be a relief?

I take it you are perfect?
 anita_lay
Msg: 519
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2014 12:13:40 AM

Yup.
You weren't "possibly mistaken" Belle, you were way off. Moon hardly posts here, and I've only started again after a long break. You're not in our radar. Grow up is right - and how to do it? The world is not about you. Realise this and start to look around ...
 BLoNDeANGeL845
Msg: 520
Posted: 11/29/2014 5:16:35 AM
Firstly, Moonchild, congrats on your engagement!

2nd, Belle I am happy for you if you are happy w/ changing ur dating habits (less, more discerning etc.)

It's a process that almost everyone goes thru, seeing who's out there, what works for them, etc.

There was a commercial that had a funny line "Hail to the V"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Cs3Pp7mYg

the person who posted it on youtube added this: "I LOVE this commercial. It's bold, it's witty, and it shows female sexuality as a strength and something valuable. The "V" is powerful!"

My referencing it initially was facetious.

If anyone here wanted to interpret it as anything other than that, that's a reflection on them, not me.

Everyone has a right to decide their own self-worth, what they feel comfortable with, etc., what filters they use to screen out a potential partner's sincerity & respect. Mine is courtship. Has nothing to do w/ prostitution (altho I think it should be legalized & regulated, but that's off topic)

There's a lid for every pot, I will respect urs if u respect mine. But to those who seem to get off on un-initiated needling, judging, etc. I'd have to say it's fairly obvious why u r doing so. Clean ur own side of the street. Just a general statement, not singling out one person.

Stay warm & enjoy ur turkey leftovers :0)

oh & PS-Hail to the "V" !!!
 yamen987
Msg: 521
Posted: 11/29/2014 5:52:23 AM
Glorified prostitution plain and simple you can't convince me otherwise. Blondangle change your name to cinnamon. I have a dollar and your on stage next.
 SunnyDazical
Msg: 522
Posted: 11/29/2014 6:16:16 AM
In regards to your paragraph "I'm going to be brutally honest. .....not my physical type."
You do realize these 'dates', were/are actual human beings with feelings.

If either of my sons, treated a woman/women the way you just posed I'd be so ashamed of them.
If comparing you motives to others with unsavory motives, helps you validate your actions, then by all means carry on.
I, for one, view your actions just as vile.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 523
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2014 8:12:54 AM
I'd happily hail the "V", Provided the "V" felt the same about my "P".
Whether in a commited relationship, or a FWB. There's nothing better than a happy "V"... Or "P" for that matter...
 Fire_and_Ice4_You
Msg: 524
Posted: 11/29/2014 9:16:03 AM

I'd happily hail the "V", Provided the "V" felt the same about my "P".
Whether in a commited relationship, or a FWB. There's nothing better than a happy "V"... Or "P" for that matter

Oh...that's a lovely visualization...this morning...wtf!!

Seems Belle...It was all a misunderstanding...I have assumed a post was sent in my direction a few times....mostly because I knew it may have some truth in it...lol.
I like your posts...You are articulate and seem to have a good head on your shoulders...remind me a lot of my youngest daughter...so keep on trucking.
 theforumfiend
Msg: 525
Posted: 11/29/2014 10:04:28 AM

Seems Belle...It was all a misunderstanding...I have assumed a post was sent in my direction a few times....mostly because I knew it may have some truth in it...lol.
I like your posts...You are articulate and seem to have a good head on your shoulders...

Well said. I'm fond of her too. I'm also fond of Charmic and was surprised at her reaction. She's an enjoyable poster too. I hope this ends well.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > If a woman agrees to a FWB relationship ...