Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ohwhynot46
Msg: 226
view profile
History
Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW)Page 10 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)

Spin how you please. Mom was emotionally unstable that's why I broke it off. She was a child of a very nice and decent family. She had these issues in her past according to her parents who have been very supportive of me by the way. So when I went to the hospital at the news of the arrival the mom was high. My daughter was born addicted to cocane. She was abusing drugs during the pregnancy and when I talked to the mom if the dad wasn't me she had no other ideas on who it was. At that point CPS put MY daughter in my care. When I finally got her home and CPS and my lawyer filed everything to make it all legal and shortly before court time I sent off one of those dna kits from walgreens walmart and they are at several other stores. Came back that she wasn't mine. So when asked by the judge if I wanted a DNA test I said NO. I didn't have it in me to deny her.

It's not about spinning, and it's not about knowing you. It's about you taking the law into your own hands. Moral or not, why do you think you can play God? This child has a father out there, a father who likely doesn't even know he has a child. And if, 10 years down the road, you decide you no longer want the responsibility for this child, you advocate the legality of opting out. It doesn't matter if YOU would do this or not, as laws must apply to all. It should not be up to you to decide if this child should have the right to know who her parents are.

You jump from thread to thread spouting off about deceptive women & the moral high road, but you fail to see that the morality of the country is not in your hands.
 Fire_and_Ice4_You
Msg: 227
Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW)
Posted: 11/30/2014 8:24:21 AM

The thing that gives ME pause-and I don't scare easy!-is wondering how many other men with this degree of vengeance-seeking are out there in online dating looking for revenge opportunities.
Yamen, if you are livin in fear that your daughters' real parent is going to take her away, I can appreciate your anger, but that is NOT the way to handle this. If you ever have a melt-down like the ones you've been having here and somebody sees it, CPS will be at your door

Very good point! All it takes is for someone to recognize said poster...and report it. How can someone with such poor coping skills raise a daughter?

I have to say in this display of anger...how anyone conducts themselves....whether it be a forum or not...just isn't right and just isn't normal behaviour.
I'd be very worried for the childs well being
Retaliate all you want....You must be very unstable...to keep on.
 ladyc4
Msg: 228
Posted: 11/30/2014 9:24:24 AM
I notice that yamen didn't make any effort to deny, rebut, refute, or otherwise challenge my speculation of the cause for his anger.
I cannot IMAGINE how frightening it must be to deal with the fear that his daughters biological parent is getting her life back together and may eventually sue for full custody... and win.
Duly noted that a real bio father is being kept totally in the dark.

But yeah, I think there is a very serious possibility here that his daughters' bio mother will eventually prevail in (re)gaining custody of this child. In fact, in yamen's case, should the child's mother call his paternity into question and demand an official paternity test, he may be dead in the water as far as any parental rights.
I think yamen realizes this and that is the reason he is tearing down gestation and delivery.
Yeah, animals can do it. But I never heard of one tomcat taking custody of another tomcat and shecats' kittens.
Now, he may well have truly believed that he was this little girls father. In spirit he certainly is...however, if the court orders paternity testing, if you go by what some other posters have said here, yamen is defrauding some other man of hiis paternal rights and responsibilities.
He's gone on so much about sexually abusive fathers, that I'm afraid somebody might even suggest he is grooming this child for such a purpose.
I HATE TO GO THIS LOW...but after all, he was the one suggesting in some of the threads here, that other female posters were sexually abused by their fathers.
In other words, HE put it out there.
Cindy O
 thompson1919
Msg: 229
Posted: 12/8/2014 10:24:39 AM
MGTOW is a movement philosophy I subscribe to and have my whole life. Men go their own way doesn't mean they forego women or that they become gay. It means they don't do things relationship wise that don't benefit themselves. Like getting married to a woman who makes less than themselves. So married men can and are members of MGTOW. They are also the equivalent of many Feminist organizations that are very interested in men's rights. Men got their own way is a little misleading it's more like men doing things their own way. I'm against getting married at all. As in even if I married someone who makes and has as much as myself what is there to keep her from quiting and losing it all? Basically it's men that believe in benefiting from their own hard work and what they make and earn is theirs and what their partner make and earn belongs to them. Relationship status aside. They also believe in not abiding to societal norms or religious doctrine that leads men to believe they should get married and lose half their assets when the marriage or relationship ends. Men doing things on their term their way or no way at all. It's what the organization believes and it's what I've always live by.
 Rooftop123423
Msg: 230
Posted: 11/8/2016 3:27:57 AM
MGTOW is stupid, feminine is even more stupid and Men's rights is retarded. In end take responsibility for your own choices and actions.
 kidreason29
Msg: 231
Posted: 11/28/2016 10:50:21 PM
real MGTOW, wouldn't actually use mgtow
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 232
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2016 3:40:12 AM
I would imagine that 'real men' whose values and behavior are legitimate and laudable...even if some female-movement was in fact dumb, would not "go their own way"; They'd be confused about what that was supposed to even mean - "going their own way"; They'd wonder exactly which way was that?; They'd wonder if it was supposed to be some way leading away from females in some sense, and of course therefore figure that it didn't make any sense to go any way which led away from females...

...Just as Feminists shoot themselves in the foot by continuing to call the whole thing 'Feminism' in the first place, whoever first came up with the label 'men going their own way' for a countering men's movement was being kind of dorky. "Going their own way"? Like...huh? Sounds too much like Eric Cartman saying "screw you guys, I'm going home".
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 233
Posted: 6/29/2017 6:10:48 AM
Oh wow what a gem to find:) will check out all the comments now...hope to see some interesting one's:) It's bound to get some hateful comments from society's sheep and white knights, but hopefully some supportive comments too?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qKR-A8L3J0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc-e2FCa6QM
Oh shocking news...how bad can things get for men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71TsgQavVkM
Judge Judy not a feminist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eHLnb6kYnc
The wage gap is a myth
 PopCultureGeek
Msg: 234
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2017 11:50:00 AM
I have felt strongly tempted about joining MGTOW because me personally, I've always hated, resented, detested having to be the hunter
 xristo25
Msg: 235
Posted: 8/15/2017 10:32:01 AM
yrfgjytciudkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkdytdtydytrdyrtdcytcyutfutfgug
 Mister0Independent
Msg: 236
Posted: 8/15/2017 5:04:59 PM
Some very famous historical figures were actually MGTOWs. For example, Isaac Newton, Arthur Schopenhauer, and Nikola Tesla went their own way.
 Inicia
Msg: 237
Posted: 8/16/2017 10:17:14 AM
Probably every celebrity, political figure, historical figure men or women were GYOW. as when you go someone else's way you are just one of the crowd. it is not a crowd of men GTOW it is individual people who say I go my way. Any one who has to pick a group and join "said philosophy Of groups has ceased following Own way" so very oxymoronic philosophy. just saying. LOL Their Own is impossible unless it has do do with being a shareholder or board member or rule policy maker... too fricken funny. once you start following that is what you do not a leader of self any more. Good luck in your endeavors of being a group member and following tenets. it is getting funnier and funnier lol
 PopCultureGeek
Msg: 238
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2017 5:50:35 PM
I hate, resent hunting or being the hunter, that's just how I am, that's why I joined MGTOW.
 Inicia
Msg: 239
Posted: 9/10/2017 6:41:33 AM
hunt-prey-relationships??? hmm? Good for you!! Wise choice in sync with your perception!
 PopCultureGeek
Msg: 240
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2017 7:15:58 AM
apparently you don't know what I mean, i'm speaking of my strong hatred and resentment towards the gender role that guys have to be the initiators, I've always felt that way about that gender role, social-norm.
 Inicia
Msg: 241
Posted: 9/10/2017 9:55:57 AM
yes, viewing relationships in hunt prey mentality- is gender role perception. regardless as women hunting and preying to find "good partners " or men hunting and preying to find "good partners" both- very popular gender perceptions, and certain roles such as women "allowing" men to initiate, or a submissive role in any sexual preference do exist. Submissive roles and dominant roles are standard. The belief that someone must be ultimate final word, deciding this dynamic very early in partnerships is also very standard. There is much backlash in society as many changing, fluid roles are surfacing, regardless of, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, political, creed etc.Power dynamics are very well established- and choosing to abjure power or control creates problems. Often leaving participants, in these roles: established historically: confused and resentful:feeling of rock and a hard place. No win- yet believing one has to win or lose, in itself is a role of the power game: Pick your fence and hope on. You choose going your own male way, eliminating females role as equal contributors in relationships.. claim it as you did. Yes, resentment often arises for all when social norms are challenged. And yes, often movements are attempting to change status quo. hopefully, MGTOW support creates "positive effects" for all concerned. Let us hope it does not drive a deeper wedge or feed the warlike mentality between sexes, which too, is a social norm, and standard accepted condition. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVxTuZlyEr4

The change in early divorce laws that historically protected men did change. Yet the laws are changing again, and will continue to change, as roles of breadwinner, caregiver power dynamics change. Men and women are now sharing many relationship tasks and responsibilities. And divorce is a 67 year young phenomenon in the 525 yrs since CC tripped over this continent, hence the European invasion of basically egalitarian society implementing E laws of marriage- property ownership, and fiscal value- as a result people no longer stay in a "bad" legal partnership. I see nothing problematic with this as an accepted choice. And the ability to change laws as we address the' "negative effects" of implementations come to fruition and are understood
There is a forum "Haters ..around us".. In relationships topic.. let me know if you can view anything past page 4 of forum??.. as I can't
 LGL1975
Msg: 242
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2017 10:22:00 AM
MGTOW is controlled opposition.

The elite use ideologies like feminism and black life matters to divide people. So instead of people working together to overthrow a corrupt establishment they fight one another.
 Inicia
Msg: 243
Posted: 9/11/2017 10:55:46 AM
yes these are indeed ideologies but- men certainly can be feminist and join movement whites can certainly believe and join black life matter movements they are not deemed in principle or tenets exclusionary and actually welcome diversity not opposition ideologies, they are working within the functional structures to change discriminatory status quo not pitting one against the other as a team.. can i as a woman be considered to belong or is it even an appropriate tenet of group for me to be a member- as a controlled opposition it is exclusionary in nature and principle- while feminism and black lives matter are not exclusionary in nature principles or tenets.
 PopCultureGeek
Msg: 244
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2017 4:08:25 AM
ya but c'mon, even though it's 2017 and humanity has made huge progression technologically, health-care wise, women still remain stubbornly passive when it comes to meeting men.
 PopCultureGeek
Msg: 245
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2017 3:49:10 PM
as long as men have to be the hunters, I will remain MGTOW
 NewYorker58
Msg: 246
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2017 9:27:08 PM
So I see a big issue is men divorcing and losing money. I think the bigger issue is not liking women. A guy could so easily protect his money with a prenup. Btw, women lose money in divorces also. I do believe if you're a stay-at-home mom where the husband agreed to that, you should be sharing what your husband made and saved.
 Inicia
Msg: 247
Posted: 10/25/2017 7:51:08 AM

I think the bigger issue is not liking women.
so true

any relationship to be successful both parties need to be reciprocal. If your only basis for a relationship is on incomes/wealth and maintaining separateness-and finding value in $ only as your ultimate desire and protection-love and companionship can be evasive-

for those with such a mindset i suggest only having relationships with your economic superior and maintaining your independence in said relationship.

Then you will never fear an interest in your money-they are better off than you-they could care less about your comparative trickle, struggles and fear associated with your pitiful income and they need never contribute to assist you as you are not partners.. Anyone this concerned about losing a portion of their income really does not have it to lose. lol.

A little history lesson DOWRY's basing a woman's value on only what properties wealth/prestige and offspring she could add or produce for a family name.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 248
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 8:01:26 PM
That would be great to date someone with the same income or more for guys that are scared women want them for their money, that they don't have anyway. I had a guy message me and say that he only sees broke women online. He's a homebody with no interests, so I don't know how that would really impact him since there's nothing to pay her way for. He was too funny as he was trying to see what my finances were.
 basilisk123
Msg: 249
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 11:40:41 PM
I think many men become tired of the mental games some women pull on their minds. For example, just the other day a female coworker told me that she was messing with one of our fellow coworkers so that she can get her boyfriend to pay attention to her more. Then she was complaining later that the guy she was using would not leave her alone after she got what she wanted. That is some messed up stuff right there. Even though I am friends with all involved, I felt disgusted with the matter.

There are more than financial reasons why some guys give up on dating. Sometimes they run into women who repeatedly play head games with them, and they get too frustrated to ever try again.

I also find it very alarming if a partner who I haven't even met yet is concerned about how much money I make. All they need to know is I have a job, vehicle, and I can support myself, that's it.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 250
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2017 12:26:37 AM
That's really childish of her. She sounds like an @hole.
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW)