Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Inicia
Msg: 319
Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW)Page 15 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
it is a humanity issue- to live life without regrets- man/woman do your thing: if you want to join a group join if not don't- it's your thing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sv3sMYEzAA
S**T or get off the pot...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VOLkpRXKg4
 basilisk123
Msg: 320
view profile
History
Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW)
Posted: 5/14/2018 12:10:59 AM
Sometimes you have no choice, but to live with regrets. There are points in your life where you are in a lose/lose situation.
 Inicia
Msg: 321
Posted: 5/14/2018 6:38:40 AM
If we base our idea of winning on others (response/action/reaction/behavior) definitely regrets-letting go of control over others and doing what we value in our soul/heart/person/character: that we remain integral with honesty to self-"regret" will not be found in us. Life is not a game of win lose et. al.-It is not a game IMO to believe such would leave one with much regret. Life is a gift/blessing!
 basilisk123
Msg: 322
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2018 10:22:44 AM
No, I base it on a real life situation I went through.
I often regret going to AZ for college. If I would have stayed my mother probably would not have had a severe mental breakdown that left her with the mind of a 10 year old. On the other hand, It could have been far worse if I stayed. Shit went down while I was away, and I could have made it worse by killing a man that hurt my family. I don't know which option would have been worse.
 Inicia
Msg: 323
Posted: 5/14/2018 6:37:16 PM
I get you have your regrets and the're real - and good luck- you have your life- as you do not know "what" WOULD HAVE BEEN "worse"-you made your decisions they are what they were- never going to find a time machine- i guess have your regrets while you live today-many people regret not going to college that is their pissy pot- and hope on the pot-i have no interest- i will cop to disappointment sure-but regrets nope- not doin it today or any day
 PopCultureGeek
Msg: 324
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2018 2:51:36 AM
this will sound controversial, but apparently there is some truth to it, even some dating coaches agree with it, however the ones who do agree, are all male, the statement is:

"A Man doesn't need to respect a Woman in order to feel attracted to her, but a Woman needs to respect a Man in order to feel attracted to him"
 Inicia
Msg: 325
Posted: 5/15/2018 6:40:09 AM
goes either way for both- just depends upon your end goal- piece-or life-I have been attracted too many I have little respect for-
 NewYorker58
Msg: 326
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2018 11:24:09 AM
Completely erroneous statement about respect. A pic of someone that looks attractive doesn't denote if the person should be respected, but when IRL, both men and women prefer someone they can respect if they want a relationship.
 Inicia
Msg: 327
Posted: 5/16/2018 6:38:21 PM
well typically I do not see many pics of my superficial physical attraction kink(do not assume nudity has anything to do with it-it doesn't) lol..

I think if both people treat each other with respect-that earns trust and respect, yes for LTR extremely important. Red flags are important for me those red flags did arise-a person not taking care of their responsibilities still pursued a relationship-hoping with a little help and encouragement their "true" colors would come through- well it did, and it was flaming red by the end, needed a bomb shelter- boy live and learn
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW)