Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > hitting the cervix during sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Hearton64
Msg: 26
hitting the cervix during sexPage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I can only speak for myself when I say
Having a tilted uterus and a very low hanging
Cervix (50% closer to the opening than the average
According to my obgyn) a penis will hurt me if a man goes
Too deep more than give me pleasure in terms of my cervix.
And it never stimulates my g-spot no matter
What the position,size or effort by a man.

I'm come with fingers or a tongue.

We are all simply different.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 27
hitting the cervix during sex
Posted: 11/3/2014 3:17:15 PM

I'm come with fingers or a tongue.

Fingers and tongues for table number seven, hold the kielbasa, add extra Gray Poupon.
 69_alpha_69
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2014 7:37:11 PM
Well with 9" long it happened a lot for me...
On my end, I usually like it a lot (however some women had one "too hard" and didn't enjoy it then) and most of the women I've done it with like it a lot too when I've gone deeper but feel weird when they're not used to it at or when it's their first time.
As for if it hurt after... well some told me yes and others told me no...
So it really depend of the woman first I would say...
Like anal, some like it a lot and just want that.. some others dislike it as much... and yes it can hurt for them after too...
It really depend of the woman...
 NoOne001
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2014 1:46:26 PM
Yeah, was told by some women that I should take it more easy on them. Remember one during sex said it was painful, so had to turn it down a notch. I now just take it slow and surprised how it makes women have an orgasm faster.
Posted: 11/29/2014 10:03:13 AM
Did ye know, beyond the cervix is the fornix ....and it stretches to accommodate also...and the A spot is right up there too and that gives the most intense orgasm ever for me leading to mutli orgasms when we change it up into different positions afterwards ending in doggy style. Me and my partner like the " stand and deliver " position with a pillow under me to start out with.. after lost of foreplay....and after that its a case of slow , slow, quick, quick slow !!!
Hope that sheds some light on it all. But if it hurts or is uncomfortable do change position or modify the position you're in to suit.
 NoOne001
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2014 4:24:42 PM
That's how I do it now. Foreplay and then I start slow and increase speed over time. Found that to work great.
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2014 9:09:53 PM
I have always found this very painful when men would hit the cervix.
 CTRLvector
Msg: 33
Posted: 12/2/2014 1:50:13 AM
Yeah that happens to me when I go in at a certain angle. Mostly its like hitting something soft that juts out along the wall.

The flicking was kind of a surprising thing at first, not because it was the tip - but it was mostly hitting my urethra. But when I hit the (cervix I guess?) it felt like a flicking. But it was more like I just ran into it, than got flicked by it.
 SensitiveSensuality
Msg: 34
Posted: 5/11/2015 4:05:05 PM
I've hit different women's cervix, on occasion. Most moan, loud!
 GattoMonstrosis
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2015 3:06:05 AM
Not as a flicking, more like someone jerking off just the head.
 Siennarh
Msg: 36
Posted: 5/14/2015 10:47:26 AM
It's tolerable and maybe even enjoyable if it's not fully ramming into it lol.
But when it's ramming, wow no thank you.
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/14/2015 4:35:11 PM

so my question is for the guys. does every guy who goes deep and hit the cervix feel this flicking feel?

It can happen. And yeah, ya feel it... and think at first whether she has some embedded birth control device in there, or whether she got a masturbatory tool stuck up her pipe... but yeah, after noticing the gal wince, you can put two and two together -- and continue plugging away. She'll walk it off! ;)

I can see guys getting an ego trip off of it with a new girl doing that, railing her & giving her cervix a nice rodgering. The feeling of "Yeah, I banged the sh!t out of this girl. She was hurting for days! No, I'm not joking! Seriously...!" Of course, that initial "high five" mentality to himself will quickly wear off after he realizes that yeah, she's really not liking it... and if he wants to drill for oil in that well, he's gotta have an attitude adjustment real quick!
 2ufo
Msg: 38
Posted: 5/15/2015 11:10:43 AM
There were two people that hit my cervix. Both times I hit the ceiling and hung there by my fingernails hissing that I would inflict bodily harm should it occurred again.

One I immediately kicked out of my bed. Besides being extremely large and believing that the mere sight of his 'endowment' caused orgasm in populations of women, he was a proponent of the harder, deeper, faster brigade with no subtlety or any desire to please me except by waving his 'tool' in my face. No thanks.

The other was my OB/GYN who I fired.
 tgif333
Msg: 39
Posted: 5/15/2015 2:02:21 PM
2ufo was your OB/GYN a man or a woman?

or is that a silly question?
 2ufo
Msg: 40
Posted: 5/15/2015 2:52:19 PM
Not a silly questions - but somewhat irrelevant. That particular one was a woman.

Male OB/GYNs usually have to be told to warm the speculum.
 daynadaze
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2015 4:17:47 PM
LOL, Laughing about the length bragging, we all know it's much more important around, too long is too painful for some.

But everyone has their own likes & dislikes. It's just if you are going to brag, get the girth measurement.
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 42
Posted: 5/15/2015 4:26:26 PM
^^^

It's just if you are going to brag, get the girth measurement.

Right on, daynadaze!

Most guys don't seem to 'get' the importance of 'girth'<

haha
 tgif333
Msg: 43
Posted: 5/15/2015 10:57:10 PM
^^^^^ very true.

I always felt that as long as the woman's vaginal walls were snug up against me it was a good fit.

I've never been ashamed of my 6 shooter. it fits snugly into a toilet roll holder!
 Theophannia
Msg: 44
Posted: 5/15/2015 11:39:58 PM

There were two people that hit my cervix. Both times I hit the ceiling and hung there by my fingernails hissing that I would inflict bodily harm should it occurred again.

ROFL.

I had this happen to me one time.

My lover of a year and half got a bit over eager with his 8 1/2 and he hit me good. I immediately STOPPED breathing, fell onto my side. All of the blood in my body rushed to my face, and my muscle structure tightened into a very nasty charlie horse from my lower abdomen to my neck. There were tears coming out of my eyes though I was not actually crying, and I curled into a ball when I could move. It took me about 45 seconds to breathe.

He immediately sits back on his legs with this horrified expression on his face, knowing that whatever he has done it was pretty bad. He says what does it feel like? I told him. He actually started laughing, and I am glaring at him and he says "hun I know its not funny but what you just said, you just got kicked in the balls."

Cervix = no go!
 dwayne88
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2015 10:50:22 AM
The cervix doesn't sound to delightful to hit. Not that I would have to worry about it. I'd probably need a strap on to find it. *shoots self*....................................................................................
 Theophannia
Msg: 46
Posted: 5/16/2015 10:49:10 PM
I'll take a situation that isn't fraught with fear yet pleasant any day over the "impeccable size" nightmare.
 dwayne88
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2015 8:15:38 AM
What is an impeccable size nightmare?
....................................................................................................................................................................................................
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 48
Posted: 5/19/2015 7:15:33 AM

I'll take a situation that isn't fraught with fear yet pleasant any day over the "impeccable size" nightmare.

A different approach may be not to hit the cervix but rather to touch it and lightly caress it, not pound it. This can give some women an incredible vaginal orgasm that also makes them gush with vaginal fluids.
 witty_gwailo
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2015 5:34:02 PM
Openly admit I haven't had much experience with different partners, but I do wonder how many girls like guys who can reach the end vs girls who do not/never want a guy near their cervix. Only girl who ever commented about that to me was short down there, and when she found out I was well over average (if stats/studies are to be believed), she said it was a complete no go for me (which also was likely the best way I've ever been turned down...lol).

Also for the record, us guys can control length if we have some self control. If it is too thick however, then that's another whole issue, lol.
 dwayne88
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2015 1:20:17 PM
^^^^Maybe we need a study? LOL I'd rather have one that doesn't like it. Since I couldn't hit it, unless she was super shallow.

I'd hope most don't want a guy near the end. LMAO.................................................................................................
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > hitting the cervix during sex