Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > hitting the cervix during sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 witty_gwailo
Msg: 51
view profile
History
hitting the cervix during sexPage 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I do find it funny there are so many that have been published (especially in recent years) regarding penis length and girth, yet nothing on the average depth of an aroused vagina. For some of us, knowing the average figure would help with knowing how much we can likely get in without pain/issue, and for others, it might help if they knew the average was in fact, only around 6" deep.
 Siennarh
Msg: 52
hitting the cervix during sex
Posted: 5/27/2015 9:41:56 AM
As far as I know vagina depth depends on race, like penis length does to a degree. Asians have the shortest apparently and dark women larger
 witty_gwailo
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2015 10:40:30 AM

As far as I know vagina depth depends on race, like penis length does to a degree. Asians have the shortest apparently and dark women larger

Pretty sure that's just a myth -- Almost all real studies have proven that, at least for penis size. At most, there might be a 0.5" difference between asian, caucasian, and 'dark', but that's about it. Same goes for overall body size, hand size, foot size, etc.
 Siennarh
Msg: 54
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:16:48 AM
Swear to god it's not a myth!!
http://www.menstoolkit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/WORLDPENISSIZE.jpg
 tgif333
Msg: 55
Posted: 5/27/2015 1:39:39 PM
I do find it funny there are so many that have been published (especially in recent years) regarding penis length and girth, yet nothing on the average depth of an aroused vagina. For some of us, knowing the average figure would help with knowing how much we can likely get in without pain/issue, and for others, it might help if they knew the average was in fact, only around 6" deep.

it's easier to take a tape measure to a peter than to a tunnel.
 witty_gwailo
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2015 3:38:15 PM

Swear to god it's not a myth!!
http://www.menstoolkit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/WORLDPENISSIZE.jpg

Pretty sure that isn't based on a real clinical study....although I wouldn't mind if those were the real numbers, even Congo. ;) lol
 8inscrew
Msg: 57
Posted: 5/27/2015 7:55:35 PM

it's easier to take a tape measure to a peter than to a tunnel

Nope... 'cause I can wear all the numbers off the tape measure and just hold my finger where the tunnel ends.
Which is the answer to those that don't enjoy the last few inches anyway.
 tgif333
Msg: 58
Posted: 5/27/2015 8:20:16 PM
^^^ Huh???????? wtf
 OogaBooga68
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:50:05 PM
I never noticed it personally, but completely agree with the "being taken out of the moment" by my partners discomfort.
 witty_gwailo
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2015 8:07:04 AM

^^^ Huh???????? wtf

I think he means to measure the amount that fits inside the girl. I have to admit, that would be funny to try/measure...almost like when you're small and your parents used to mark your height in the doorjam. LOL
 MisterEd0950
Msg: 61
Posted: 10/31/2015 2:52:37 AM
I tend to hit the cervix with almost every women i have been with. Its painful for her and for me.
 oneday57
Msg: 62
Posted: 11/2/2015 4:19:29 PM
I dont like to so-call bottom out because from my ex...shes said it hurt and while I felt no real excitement dont have any want to inflick pain on any woman....
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2015 6:31:27 PM
My experience dictates that proper penis control combined with both stamina and a willingness to please are what most women seem to want. Penis size and hitting a cervical "magic spot" may work on a few women if that is what they want.

As for a feeling of penile flicktation?? I don't know but what I felt at the time was certainly enough to ensure an orgasmic explosion. That was more than enough and still continues to be a goal worth striving for.
 tangofish
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2015 10:30:01 AM
Yeah women don't like getting hit in the cervix, the easiest way around it would be to change positions. Missionary is the best way to avoid hitting it. I mean its not difficult to limit the depth manually by simply being mindful of it. The position that hits the cervix most, in my experience, is cowgirl or doggy style.

Androgenious nerve clusters are typically a couple inches in, and on the inside of the top. I've never met one girl who likes the back of her vagina slammed.
 hearton64
Msg: 65
Posted: 11/10/2015 3:15:33 AM
I always wonder why some men think the bigger
their d ick the better. And why they aren't 3 inches long
and curved up!?

My cervix is so low 50% closer than most thanks to a tilted
uterus and 3 births and I'm just thankful my guy isn't very long!

Androgenious nerve cluster?

Never heard a g-spot called that, but at least you know
it's there. : )
 tangofish
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2015 7:12:31 PM
Lol yeah, I forgot the name for it "g-spot" ... or slang term for it... or technical term... So I basically had to describe what it was with words. And from whatever articles, documentary, information source... I don't know where I picked up the information, I just know that it's a cluster of nerves at or near the abovementioned location, and that science won't confirm or deny the existence of such anatomy.
 witty_gwailo
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2015 3:11:31 PM
There's also the 'cul de sac' (A Spot or Deep Spot) at the very end which some like, if a guy is long enough to reach it....although any guy should be able to reach the G Spot, even if they are smaller than average vs bigger.
 oneday57
Msg: 68
Posted: 2/27/2016 5:28:51 AM
When I was heavier I did not do that but once I lost weight I did loose that pad I had above my penis and my then wife told me she hurt as I hitting bottom....sooo I dialed it back because I'm not into giving pain and it was all good then...
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 69
Posted: 2/27/2016 4:55:22 PM

my then wife

Maybe, just maybe, you needed to pound her a lot harder.

Just saying.
 dreamyvisions
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2016 10:51:48 PM
At a very eearly age ive bruised two of my gf cervixes, the first time i was terrified when i found out. My gf at the time had a reg check up-they went in froze and cut a piece of her cervix and said they saw bruising-told me not to be so rough and i explained that it was what she wanted. Ive hit the bottom of everyone ive been with sexually-ive got mixed responses. Some love it they look at it like good pain-lol,and others didnt like it at all. If you stimulate the clit and gspot first before diggin that deep most will let you journey lol,its all about understanding your partner. Foreplay works wonders-get her there a few times before actual sex. No matter what size if you dont rush all the way in-you can get her to make some noise involuntarily. Start off with a fraction of ur size inside her-make sure your stimulating her clit-make her orgasm. When shes having an orgasm then push the rest in-discipline will take you places-trust me lol
 witty_gwailo
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2016 7:27:53 AM
Or at the very least make sure they are warmed up first, then go in deeper slowly, to feel out how much room you have to work with and to see if they like it deep or rather keep things more shallow.
 Levan02
Msg: 72
Posted: 3/9/2016 2:39:31 AM
I do. Sometimes it feels ok and other times its uncomfortable, so sometimes I can't "give it all I got." Lol
 gbntbedtyr
Msg: 73
Posted: 8/6/2016 6:30:44 PM
It is a serious problem, who wants to bring a lover pain at that most intimate of moments. Women always say they want more, but in reality they can't handle it. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind turning a woman over and spanking her if that is what she likes. But bringing a girl pain in this manner is a deal breaker for me. And I do avoid sex because of it. Indeed I have had a few relationships without sex, because I didn't want to ruin the moments we had.
 oneday57
Msg: 74
Posted: 8/9/2016 4:00:27 AM
I have done it and too me it doesn't feel good and I def know most woman don't like it either as you say it hurts.....not my mission to hurt woman....Like to think we enjoy the experience together doing anything....lol
 GWSmith
Msg: 75
Posted: 8/14/2016 6:41:59 PM
If I ever did the chances are I would stop as soon as I knew that it was uncomfortable. The whole point is to give each other pleasure....

(Disclaimer, I know some people are into a little pain and that is ok as long as I am prepared for it)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > hitting the cervix during sex