Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > hitting the cervix during sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 oneday57
Msg: 74
hitting the cervix during sexPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I have done it and too me it doesn't feel good and I def know most woman don't like it either as you say it hurts.....not my mission to hurt woman....Like to think we enjoy the experience together doing anything....lol
 GWSmith
Msg: 75
hitting the cervix during sex
Posted: 8/14/2016 6:41:59 PM
If I ever did the chances are I would stop as soon as I knew that it was uncomfortable. The whole point is to give each other pleasure....

(Disclaimer, I know some people are into a little pain and that is ok as long as I am prepared for it)
 BornOnAnIsland
Msg: 76
Posted: 12/30/2016 7:22:10 PM
Personally, I like it. It's been a long time since that happened and it was with my ex husband. He was extremely well endowed. I'm still waiting for the right one attached to the right guy. He hasn't shown up yet, as far as I can tell. I don't sleep around and I'm not going to start, however as K. Michelle says, "My guy has a BIG sausage!" And she giggles.
 creative spirit
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2017 9:00:26 AM
if he doesn't hit your cervix, does going deep feel better? I've heard that most of the sensitivity is near the opening of a ****.
 gtomustang
Msg: 78
getting the "cervice" during sex
Posted: 3/14/2017 3:39:17 PM
I've heard (since I don't own one), that "Feeling full" is pleasurable, so depth and width might both be in the equation (in other words, rotate along the axis like trying to get the last of the BBQ sauce from the bottle :) ) and that, yes, the sensitive part is near the opening, which means the penis and the vagina are built backwards :) or for short members.
 aintnodeal
Msg: 79
view profile
History
getting the cervice during sex
Posted: 3/14/2017 10:28:19 PM
I've hit bottom a couple of times, and it was not good. Felt like a hammer on a thumb! ?Maybe there was a cap?

As for the question of vaginal depth, it's not a "how deep" because a penis will compact somewhat as it enters - we may feel hard as rocks, but we get squished a bit, too. And the woman will stretch/compact as well. How big is a balloon - before you blow it up, or after?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > hitting the cervix during sex