Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > I don't kiss till the third date      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Walts
Msg: 101
I don't kiss till the third datePage 5 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Just a reminder of what was originally said.

I don't kiss till the third date and I don't care if it's old-fashioned! I have my morals and my values. The way I see it is if I'm worth it, a guy will stick around. One of my female friends said that's very outdated but I do not care. I'm a good Catholic girl and I try hard to follow my faith. What are your views on it?

Reread "if I'm worth it, a guy will stick around". Now, we are only talking "kissing" here in the OP. Not swapping the "good" body fluids, just spit. I'm assuming it is the kissing of the lips of the face the OP is talking about by the way.

Somewhere over the years, I have seen the tail end of "free love/sex(or whatever ya wanna call it) to what we are dealing with here. Nothing turns me off more than a woman who quickly states, within a very short time of meeting or talking with me, that "she ain't giving it up" so easily. WTF does that really mean, when you are talking to a stranger??? I mean, if you are going to state it, I sure would like the Coles note version of what you are trying to say. And what should I think of myself, as a man, trying to get to know a woman, when she just comes out with this? And how SHOULD I "act" after such a statement? And what should I think of the woman that just stated it? I mean really, what do you think "I" think of someone that says shiat like that????

Fifty three years on this earth and the opposite gender keeps getting MORE and MORE confusing with their thoughts and actions to me. And honestly, I'm surprised there is enough BOBs in this world, though there seems to be more and more types for the fems to chose from. Is there one that whispers sweet bullshiat in your ears yet??? Ya know, after the fact?
I do know one thing though. Practise does make perfect. Well, for everybody except the starfishies. They will always be starfish, cold as ice and ohhhhhhhhhh so high in "morals and values". Someone was asking where the good men are???? Running. And fast I might add. :O
 Dee4166
Msg: 102
view profile
History
I don't kiss till the third date
Posted: 11/3/2014 3:49:38 PM
@Walts....
Well I can honestly say that I don't know what you would/should think in that type of scenario...

Maybe they have run into their own fair share of men who ARE only "passing time", until they can "score". Maybe they're just assuming that ALL men are like that.....I have run into that same type of "gender bitterness" as well...It usually indicates to ME, that the person is NOT someone that I want to date,unless I am comfortable being pigeonholed...

It's those types of generalizations,imo, that just make dating SO unpleasant at times....

I am NOT here to restore any man's beliefs that ALL women aren't" x-y-z", (insert grudge here), I have my own problems and experiences to deal with...and I don't expect any man that I meet to somehow "make up" for any of MY past experiences and/or biases...

If I find myself approaching a date or man with an attitude of wariness or a preconceived notion that's NOT based on actually getting to know HIM...Then that is the day that I take a break from dating...I see it as the only responsible choice...

As for being "worth" a guy sticking around,yes,it's unfortunate but there ARE women who DO think this way....I suggest that you avoid them,for the above mentioned reasons...
 Walts
Msg: 103
Posted: 11/3/2014 4:11:58 PM
^^^^
My little "vent" wasn't really for me. I'm not looking for answers. It was more for the people that decide that must "proclaim", as if their shiat doesn't stink, or swapping body fluids with them is a "goal" for every male out there. I will say though, some of the women of my age out there must have gone thru an awful lot in the past if this is their "proclamation" with someone that they just starting dating.

Do know people that for every action there will be a reaction. Most of the time when I hear such things, I do laugh. And then I turn. And then I walk.(my knees are really too sore to run, unless it's to a fishy hole.) I don't expect any member of the opposite gender to "change my mind" or restore any "beliefs" I have of women(people). I get that some people have built up walls and prejudices because of their past. But, I would also like to remind people that are just getting to know me, that I have nothing to do with the past, just, possibly, the future.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 104
Posted: 11/3/2014 4:25:35 PM

Nothing turns me off more than a woman who quickly states, within a very short time of meeting or talking with me, that "she ain't giving it up" so easily. WTF does that really mean, when you are talking to a stranger??? I mean, if you are going to state it, I sure would like the Coles note version of what you are trying to say. And what should I think of myself, as a man, trying to get to know a woman, when she just comes out with this? And how SHOULD I "act" after such a statement? And what should I think of the woman that just stated it? I mean really, what do you think "I" think of someone that says shiat like that????

Dude, classic Walts. I love man.
This is so true. I have seen this in forums, going out in public when someone barely knows you, while communicating with someone to see if you will move to the next level. So I agree with you.

I don't date women like that. Women like that have issues from their past that I am not interested in fixing. When they have issues about giving up the goods, it tells me that the goods, to her are a commodity.

The women I have dated and slept with me, simply wanted to fvck me. Period. We matched libidos and went at it. Some of them, had no more substance than that, many others where super wholesome women, but not as compatible, and then there are those that were compatible but did not work. No goods to be exchanged.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 105
Posted: 11/3/2014 4:41:59 PM
Walts...awesome two posts. Awesome.

Inner - totally agree with you as well. I'm a human being and my past is my past. I'm looking to the future and the future might be for one night or 2 years or until I die.

If these people are so damaged or perceive themselves as damaged by the past...perhaps they should should heal before they date and quit polluting the pond. And I don't know where all these a$$hole men are coming from that only want to fvck me after the first date or two...I'm just not meeting them. And if someone banged you on the first date or two and then didn't come back...who the hell opened your legs?? A little ownership to the "problem" is needed here.

And I'm still waiting to hear wtf a born again virgin is. And the OP is making all this up anyway..read her posting history.
 CharminC
Msg: 106
Posted: 11/3/2014 5:35:21 PM
"And I'm still waiting to hear wtf a born again virgin is"

Someone who regretted giving up a(omg, I'm such a badddd girl!) and wants a do-over (instant good girl!)
As if we are ramen noodles *rolls eyes*

"I have nothing to do with the past, just, possibly, the future"

This is it, right here.
It was just this past summer I reamed a man for his transgressions towards me. A whole "how dare he!" spewed between my gfs and I afterwards. You know how we girls get! Then during the quiet I took a moment to reflect.
Am I so perfect that in my life I have never done anything wrong? I've made mistakes but I'm still a good person. I would want people to believe that including those I've wronged.
I no longer paint the man with a brush tainted by my past. It's made a HUGE difference.
I see him (and other men) in a totally different light. I understand them, what they say and why they say it so much more.
 BeckyHT
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2014 6:12:52 AM

I used to be a dedicated Christian, but then I woke up and realised that until certain things can be proven, what's the point? There is no freedom in religion. Even if you look at the Hebrew language. Religion literally means to "bind". Religion is bondage.

Exactly.
ICanHealYou, I think we've taken the same turn and followed the same path.
Bravo!
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 108
Posted: 11/4/2014 7:54:35 AM

You know how we girls get! Then during the quiet I took a moment to reflect.
Am I so perfect that in my life I have never done anything wrong? I've made mistakes but I'm still a good person. I would want people to believe that including those I've wronged.
I no longer paint the man with a brush tainted by my past. It's made a HUGE difference.

This is awesome. What a great realization.
 gtomustang
Msg: 109
Posted: 11/4/2014 8:15:18 AM
Funny how a couple of the people who, in the sex forum, ask, "what's wrong with sex? all normal people have it" then go to the other forums, and cry that men want sex. If you like sex, what's wrong with someone who's going to give it to you? Sometimes, sex is like good beer--if you have to listen to an Amway pitch just so you can get served some free beer and hors d' oevres, then what's the problem? is the problem your ego got in the way of having to "pay" for something that was supposed to be "free"? Has your egg gone away, and you're no longer horny to fertilize it? What's the issue?

The problem, of course, is that term "giving it up". Some women don't want to feel like they got used or decieved in the process of "giving it up". It may feel better if they were the ones in on the "using". OK, I get that. But, it could be argued that if women "were more open" to sex, then fewer men would have to play a game "to steal it away"--they could just ask straight out, like any other, um, comodity.

Personally, I find that "loopy thinking" doesn't exist in a vacuum. someone who needs rules like training wheels in one matter, needs them in other matters, too. That's b/c they haven't fully explored their reactions to situations in life, so they need training wheels/guidelines to follow until they are comfortable doing what they do. Threatening, "get rid of the restrictions or I'm taking my ball(s) home!" is a bit foolish on the part of men--it just ensures her that her guidelines were right in the first place.

I had a woman chase me at university once, and she told me right off the bat, she didn't believe in premarital sex. GREAT! now I knew where things weren't going to go. She was a breath of fresh air, compared to the classmates I got to know for a month before they let it slip they had a bf (gee, you wouldn't enjoy talking about the weekend you had with the fellow? He must not be much.)

its all a tempest in a teapot. If someone has set rules, bully for them. better to hear that than someone who's confused, and after they have their fun, will blame you for pushing it so hard they couldn't help but give in. If someone has multiple bad experiences in their past, they were likely the constant.

what matters is...if they don't match TO you, they aren't a match FOR you.
 Dee4166
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2014 8:27:51 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Maybe you need to be DIRECT and clarify who you are referring to if you actually expect an answer?

Sideways criticisms of other people's behaviour are only effective when they actually KNOW they are the ones being spoken to......and can have the opportunity to address those comments DIRECTLY......
But then again, seems to me if you actually WANTED an answer, then you would BE direct in the first place...
Sounds like you've made up your own mind already and need no further input...
But then again, that's just my opinion...
LOL
 gtomustang
Msg: 111
Posted: 11/4/2014 8:37:55 AM
To answer your question, Dee....I don't find personal attacks to be all that necessary, except for the rare times they are. Why contribute annimosity? (sic). there's enough of it. As for answering my own questions, I usually tend to already know the answer from decades of experience and observation, the question really is...who else does? :) lol

As for pointing fingers, I can tell you from experience...I don't need to. Those who THINK I'm talking about them, jump up quick to defend themselves. Rarely are they wrong,but consider...if they second guess what they do, what's the harm? Doesn't it help sometimes, to analyze the fairness of one's actions, make certain they are doing the right things? Do I need to embarass someone by pointing at their pants and saying, "your fly is down", or is it enough to announce generally, "people around here should consult their trousers"?

I think accusing generally is a good thing, b/c there could very well be other people who are sailing in the same boat, and need to check themselves. And I'd hate to waste bandwith mentioning all the names :) lol

nose-pushing-in aside, the real point of the post is in the last sentence--if someone isn't a good match, if they don't offer what you want, stick your ego in your back pocket, forget that you got rejected, and see that in the long run...you dodged a bullet.
 _shakti_
Msg: 112
Posted: 11/4/2014 8:50:39 AM

someone who needs rules like training wheels in one matter, needs them in other matters, too. That's b/c they haven't fully explored their reactions to situations in life, so they need training wheels/guidelines to follow until they are comfortable doing what they do. Threatening, "get rid of the restrictions or I'm taking my ball(s) home!" is a bit foolish on the part of men--it just ensures her that her guidelines were right in the first place.
Excellent point.

If someone has set rules, bully for them. better to hear that than someone who's confused, and after they have their fun, will blame you for pushing it so hard they couldn't help but give in.
Exactly, and as you said about the woman in college, at least you knew up front what you were dealing with. She gave you the respect to make your own informed decision regarding her and her boundaries.

One of my ex bf's had the three date rule thing in his head, I know that because he told me about it. Well, that time frame didn't work for me, so it didn't happen. He said that normally he'd be gone, but he could tell I wasn't playing any kind of game. I took that as a pretty big compliment.

I can't count how many times guys have told me that they don't like women who play head games. Which I genuinely do not understand, how can you like or dislike something if you refuse to play? Personally I like to know who I'm dealing with, warts and all.
 Dee4166
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2014 9:12:31 AM
@gto
Unfortunately you lost me somewhere around "personal attacks"...Didn't mention ANYTHING about a personal attack(s)...?

I'm just of the "say what you mean and mean what you say club," as in if I am referring to someone then I will speak to them directly and with respect, even when I don't agree with what they have to say.....Most communication between people tends to get obscured by less than direct approaches, which is how misunderstandings happen....

That's what I've learned in MY decades on this planet....

As for your summation, I hope whoever it IS directed towards actually does know how to read in code....otherwise, I'm thinking your insights are going to be LOST, on them...
Just sayin'....

P.S. What the HECK is "nose-pushing", btw???? Never heard that before....
 gtomustang
Msg: 114
Posted: 11/4/2014 9:57:48 AM
to deviate from the thread a little bit...

"personal attack" was perhaps a poor phrasing. Maybe I should have said, I call out specific behavior, but don't call out the specific person I see doing the specific behavior (except in cases that warrant it). I will agree with you, there are times where one tries to gently point out a person's behavior, and by speaking generally, that specific person assumes it isn't in reference to them. The question of course then becomes, "are they daft? or do they not WANT to consider their behavior ,while it feels good to them, serves no good purpose?"

To go further off on a tangent, I've had people ask me why I didn't call out some specific person on some specific bad behavior they did to me. The reason was, I knew they were the type of person who would come out with some big excuse to justify what they did, and I'd want to ask, "you think I'm an even bigger idiot to believe you?" No reason to annoy myself, so in those particular cases, I let the fool remain un-called-out.

I do find, however, that intelligent, introspective people who wish to engage in proper behavior, when generally called out but not named specifically...immediately seem to know it was them, b/c they pipe up rather quickly. Mission accomplished :)

Sometimes when dealing with a group, it's good to say, "John, reconsider doing XYZ." and other times, its good to say, "we ALL should think twice before we do "XYZ". We should consider WHY we do XYZ." John may not be the only one in class doing XYZ, or considering doing XYZ. You are correct, a potential lesson can be lost, due to vagueness. But I consider the old Japanese saying, "when the student is ready, the teacher will arrive." I think we learn from others when we are ready to do so...and before then, we probably aren't in a mindset to learn. Some may even be in a mindset to defend their ego first, and learning something new comes....maybe fifth down the page :)

Sometimes, we may learn when we decide, "I wouldn't ever do XYZ....but I might be tempted to do XYX. Is that a right thing to do? I hadn't compared it to XYZ before,how would I feel about XYX being done to me when I wouldn't like XYZ done to me?" Sometimes, introspection is a waste of time, and sometimes, it changes our life.

As for noses being pushed in, its like getting one's nose out of joint. no one ignores it, they stop what they're doing to figure out, "WTF?" and consider a reaction to what just happened, instead of ignoring what just happened to continue on with whatever they were intending to do in the first place. the first sentence of my post likely got some noses out of joint, but there were other points made in the post that might have gotten overlooked as people reacted to the first point.

they may have agreed with them, or they may have created a great counter to show I was wrong. I might have learned something new as a result. sometimes I get a better grip on something I already knew, but didn't put concretely into words, until someone here looked at it from another side.

one more tangent: today's Ask Abby or whoever's taken over for Ann Landers, came up with an old saw: men have sex in order to bond, women have sex due to prior bonding. Like all sayings, it won't hold for everyone...but maybe it gets back to the original topic, about waiting for the kiss.

perhaps there's a better way to find frogs than kissing your way to a prince :)
 Dee4166
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2014 10:35:46 AM

I do find, however, that intelligent, introspective people who wish to engage in proper behavior, when generally called out but not named specifically...immediately seem to know it was them, b/c they pipe up rather quickly. Mission accomplished :)

Well...aren't you the DEVIOUS one....LMAO

Seriously though,have you ever thought of writing for a political magazine,or something along those lines??

Maybe a second career as a magician???
lol

Your initial "beer analogy" was NOT a good one....
I wasn't sitting through a "sales pitch" to get to the beer,otherwise I would have been MORE than willing to pay the "price"...Who DOESN'T love beer?????

What I did have a problem with was getting the old "bait and switch"...where he was (unnecessarily) PROMISING the finest brew...

Only to discover that he only wanted a cheap lager...which I would have been FINE with, IF he had just said so in the first place....

Okay, I've "played", so now I'm gonna continue MY way....lol

My ego was NOT hurt at all, in fact I don't really see where that even comes in, which is why I was trying to get you to CLARIFY what you were talking about...
I was just turned OFF by the outright LIES and attempted manipulation by someone to "GET" something that was being OFFERED....although point taken,he didn't actually KNOW that before he went into his spiel....Which is why I interrupted him and TOLD him...
As I went on to mention, we actually ended up sitting there for some time AFTER this and had a very enlightening conversation about what had just happened between us, and parted on friendly terms...

I DON'T consider having sex with ANYONE "giving it up" as though it were some kind of PRIZE, that they "won"....I'm really NOT that full of myself, at least I'd like to THINK that I'm not,....nope...that's unfortunately never been one of my, (MANY ), problems! LOL
While I can appreciate your zen-like approach in SOME ways....for me, and I speak just for myself here, I have found that miscommunication can sometimes rest on something as simple as the definition of a common word...such as "ego", in this case....

I wasn't rejected, didn't reject anyone and NO egos were hurt in the making of this story....LOL

I don't believe I am "all that" and that anybody should be "grateful" for my time, attention, or desire to sleep with them. Of course it's always NICE when it's APPRECIATED....*wink* lol

Well...don't know if I "got it all", I'm kind of tired after a morning in the coliseum....ummm, I mean FORUMS....But if not...you can rest easy that you have given my last, LONELY little brain cell a GOOD workout!!!
Very cryptic my friend...you should do the "mysterious" thing with the ladies...I'm SURE it would be VERY successful...seriously.....A nice fedora....A few cryptic phrases...yup, I think you should give it a whirl! You've definitely got that "vibe"....
But seriously...thanks for the mental workout, I'm going to take a break now before my HEAD EXPLODES!!!
Have a good one....
 dwmitch
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2014 1:33:22 PM

That seems harsh...

...I can guarantee you that most of our men in here who claim to be "business owners" are in reality living in a friend's basement. Their "business" is mowing lawns in summer and shoveling snow in winter.

Welcome back, Cotter (you knew someone would do it eventually if they haven't already).

That's kind of harsh itself. Not all of us live in our friend's basement. Some of us live in a trailer behind a rotting house that we inherited from an aunt.

In all seriousness, though, there are a lot of guys around here who mow lawns during the summer. The ones who work hard can earn between March and October (the usual end of the mowing season barring an early winter) what a lot of people earn annually working full time at a factory. Some of them earn even more, to the point that eventually they can hire a crew and only start a mower when they mow their own lawn or they're troubleshooting company equipment. For these guys shoveling snow during the winter, if they even mess with it, is extra income, not what keeps them fed until the grass starts growing again.

Guys don't put "self employed" hoping the implication will be that they're wealthy. It's also not something unemployed bums put down to cover up the fact that they just sit around watching TV all day instead of trying to get a job.

I'm self employed myself. It's hardly the slacker's paradise many people believe it to be. When most people see "self employed" they think he's lying about wealth or he's a no account bum. If the annual income were still visible on profiles (it may be if you upgrade, I don't know) you would see that I'm not claiming to be wealthy when I say that my profession is self employed.

And if you spent a day with me you'd know I wasn't using "self employment" to keep people from thinking I'm a bum while living like a bum. It's work 22/7, minus a two hours a week to watch Doctor Who and a Hee Haw rerun, working harder and longer than a McDonald's employee who moonlights as a Wal Mart associate, all without the guarantee of pay (failed products, clients stiff you on your service (I still have customers who, between the lot of them, owe me over $400 for piano tuning), theft, etc.). If you spent a day with me you'd fall asleep on my couch while I was working, I'd probably get my night's sleep (generally 2 hours unless I'm sick, then it can be as many as 4) before you woke up, and I'd be working when you woke up.

There aren't any days off, either. On Sundays if my brothers go to my parents' house for dinner it's supposed to be a day to relax and spend with family. When I'm playing Risk or having an archery contest with my nephew my mind is still on work, constantly calling in to check my answering machine to see if I have any new tuning jobs, calling my friend to have her log into my account to see if I've made any new sales (which usually ends the game/contest if I have any as I have to get to work on the custom order(s)), brainstorming with my brother and sister-in-law about apps they could use that could also turn me a profit on the app stores, basically when I'm not working with my hands I'm constantly working to find something to make and sell, program, or I'm trying to drum up reliable business for my piano tuning.

If I could get a 9 - 5 job (keep putting in the applications, keep losing out to more experienced or, in the fields where age matters such as retail, younger applicants) it would actually be a vacation for me. I'd feel like a bum having all of that free time before and after work, two days a week off, and 8 hours of sleep every night.

So a lot of the guys who say they're self employed may just mow lawns during the summer, but unless they just do the bare minimum, take on one or two clients just to have money for beer and cigarettes, that doesn't mean they don't work as hard, if not harder than anyone on a company payroll and most of the people I've encountered are quite honest about their station in life. If they only make $12,000 per year they won't tell you that they could buy Trump Tower, and frankly this whole mentality that if you don't own or rent a brick and mortar establishment for your business you're just coasting through life is getting pretty old.
 PirateJohn09
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2014 1:35:42 PM
I can barely constrain the urge to break into song whenever I see the title of this thread:

A girl who will kiss on the very first date
She really is a hussy
But a girl who will wait for the second date
Is anything but fussy
A girl who will wait for the third time around
Hands in the air
Feet on the ground
She's the one he's glad he's found
She's your Shipoopi!
 PirateJohn09
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2014 1:42:50 PM

I can't count how many times guys have told me that they don't like women who play head games. Which I genuinely do not understand, how can you like or dislike something if you refuse to play? Personally I like to know who I'm dealing with, warts and all.

Yeah, a while ago I used to hide certain things about myself from dates because I was afraid they would not want a second date after knowing about them. After a while I realized how silly that was. On my first date with my wife, I spilled pretty much all of them, and so did she. She, for example, mentioned that she was bipolar, that she was still legally married and had not filed the divorce papers yet, and so on. She didn't run screaming and neither did I. And we enjoyed a brief, but very happy marriage and I wouldn't trade a moment of it.

Now that I'm single again and will eventually have to go back to the dating scene, I resolve tat I'm not going to hide anything from a date just because I'm worried about what she'll think. If they're going to scare her off, then she'll be scared off whether it's the first or twenty-first date.
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2014 2:16:15 PM
After trying to read this thread I'm Never kissing because my head exploded.
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2014 6:02:19 AM
Dang I forgot to mention, I don't pay for dates until the 5th. date. I don't care if it's not old fashion but I have my principals. The way I see it is if I'm worth it the girl will stick around. A few of my male friends think that's very foolish but I do not care. I'm a good catholic boy and I would rather give the money I save to the church until I feel she is worthy and accepts my faith. The nice thing is my Pastor hooks me up with new dates all the time, especially around date number 4.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 121
Posted: 11/7/2014 6:56:24 AM
^^^
Actually, you might be on to something. What if each person pays for the "date" until they determine that it's going somewhere. I'm not opposed to paying my own way. Once we have established something, he can treat, I can treat or each of can cook. I don't think a guy should "give it up" on a first date either nor should the woman. I don't think you even have to be good catholic, I know a lot of bad catholic's and they seem to manage. Let common sense rule.
 Dee4166
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2014 8:57:05 AM
I ALWAYS offer to pay for myself...and if the guy insists on paying, then I let him...

No biggie either way for me...

Oh! And that goes for even PAST the first date or whether or not there's going to be anything more...
Not everyone is rich and I have been paying my own way a long time now and am not looking for any kind of "free ride"....lol
 Iam_RFSF2014
Msg: 123
Posted: 11/7/2014 9:32:09 AM
I always advocate splitting the check - even mention it in my profile(s) when I'm looking. I realize there are women that don't take that approach, which is their choice - FOR ME it just makes sense - if a man has an issue with it, then we aren't a good fit anyway.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 124
Posted: 11/7/2014 9:39:01 AM
Before this takes off into another "who should pay" thread, of which there are 1,487,552 threads on this topic....Tumuchfun was just joshing and so was I. A little play on the post and a little play on the good catholic/bad catholic.

Have a great Friday folks.
 ClooneysTutor
Msg: 125
Posted: 11/7/2014 9:55:14 AM
If she doesn't mind my hairy palms, sure, I'll wait :)
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > I don't kiss till the third date