Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > I don't kiss till the third date      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 142
I don't kiss till the third datePage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Ummm. Take a look at OP's profile....I think she may have changed her tune...just a little.

I love cops, firemen, & military guys. Not looking to get married. Just want fun, and male companionship.
 SLAFFA
Msg: 143
I don't kiss till the third date
Posted: 3/13/2017 3:11:12 PM
OP, last active 5 months ago but the answer still applies. Using any rule/X number of times before ... (other than ALWAYS meet in a "safe" place the 1st time) is not a good plan. That attitude is just as bad as not understanding the importance of "quality/accurate/believable" pics and the REAL importance of that number we all have that indicates the year we were born.

It works exactly the same for OLD as it does in the RW. The ONLY way to accurately gauge atractiveness/"age" is F2F with someone when/where ALL our senses come into play.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 144
Posted: 3/13/2017 3:11:25 PM
^^^^

Not necessarily cray cray, ya ever heard of the ol bait n switch ?

Reel em in with motorboatin fantasy inciting pix and BAM !

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 145
Posted: 3/13/2017 3:17:38 PM
^^^^Oh yeah, Chuck...but look at them pillows. They've been fluffed. She's probably attracting a "certain" type o' guy with that profile...probably enjoying it, too. You know what they say about women reaching their sexual peak at around 40. Just saying.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 146
Posted: 3/13/2017 3:21:03 PM
You may be right cray but I may be right too

We may never know.....

Try not to let it keep you up at night

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 hemingway234
Msg: 147
Posted: 3/13/2017 3:36:47 PM
Looks like someone has some issues and could use counseling.
 Nestaron
Msg: 148
Posted: 3/14/2017 11:07:09 AM
Okay so it's breakfast date at Tiffani's, lunch date at Wimpy's, and dinner date Casey's kissing before 9 o clock and I can have 2 more dates and be in your pants at 2am at that progress I move fast you really shouldn't make those kinds of rules or a smart ass like me will take full advantage.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2017 6:21:04 PM
whatever makes you feel comfortable. I would not have a hard and fast rule on it. If a guy is interested he will stick around I guess but really a kiss or two is hardly immoral, on the first or second date.. Your religious views are your own and we all do what we feel is right. However your profile sends out mixed messages and you will attract the guys looking for a fast lay..
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2017 6:24:19 PM
oh yes!!! we know you guys that count a first meet as a first date and the first date as a second date.....etc.. As for taking advantage? It is up to the girl to set the pace and you know it.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > I don't kiss till the third date