Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CountIbli
Msg: 2
why would a guy not try to kissPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I suggest you try to kiss him and see what happens.
 SweetShaker
Msg: 10
view profile
History
why would a guy not try to kiss
Posted: 8/8/2005 10:25:42 PM
I agree with bella dona...

Best thing to do is talk about it, both of you need to know what the other is thinking.

Good luck to you.
 michaeljustin
Msg: 12
view profile
History
why would a guy not try to kiss
Posted: 8/9/2005 4:29:52 PM
i have never kissed a girl first....if they want me bad anuff they will tell me or do the signal thing..like coments or actions..grabbing my hand alot..hitting me playfully in the shoulder is a sign from some girls...mostly i hear from my freinds..she told me she likes you<~~then i know i can make more effort...but i have never kissed a girl first...it drives some of the crazy...lol..but sooner or later they end up planting one.maybe that guy is kinda like me...men cant run around planting kisses on girls he hardly knows anymore<~~get in trouble for assalt or worse..like one person said on this thread..i dout he will slap you if you do kiss him..and i bet if he is wanting to hold hands and keeps taking you out on dates..then he is making a effort and maybe you should talk it over with him about moving foward
 daringmein
Msg: 14
Good Move!
Posted: 8/9/2005 11:52:08 PM
wow wow, what a suggestion!!! sure should try. but for hell sake, asking or seeking for a kiss is aint outta frustration! jus deepenin the bond i guess.. and yeah howevea yalkky it will be no guy dares to slap a kissing lass!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >