Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Real_Brunette
Msg: 7
Is there such a thing as a woman who goes dry after cumming?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I can if we have been going at it long enough
 Real_Brunette
Msg: 9
Is there such a thing as a woman who goes dry after cumming?
Posted: 8/7/2005 7:19:23 PM
if ^^^was my lover the well would never run dry
muahs chica!! haha
o.t....yes, happens to me often
 Mzzzy
Msg: 10
Posted: 8/7/2005 8:26:06 PM
Yes..it happens to older women..even if you are cummming..you can still dry out...just comes with age....you could lick it before you stick it...
 Becky_LaF
Msg: 13
Posted: 8/8/2005 2:22:13 AM

yes there is, i saw them talking about it on a sexual education show.

They said after a woman orgasms, her body stops producing lubricant.

Of course once you get turned on again it will come back, or if you had a lot of wetness there before hand and eventually your body does start to produce more. Most times its not really noticeable.

But if you cum once and thats it for you, and he keeps going for a half an hour or something, yah ull notice.

oneday57
Msg: 44
Posted: 11/25/2015 4:43:46 AM
Not by my experience but I tease and play soo much that she stays pretty lubed up....love it!
 oneday57
Msg: 45
Posted: 11/25/2015 12:48:05 PM
Well....only once has that happened...the rest...no way...respectfull woman who loved what I like....good stuff!
 _zebra
Msg: 46
Posted: 12/15/2015 12:51:34 AM
my ex-wife got wet at the drop of a hat (literally a few seconds - super sensitive to just about anything)... but after cumming, she was dry pretty quick. another 10-15 minutes of foreplay & she was good to go again. not a dehydration issue either - she constantly drank nothing but water & juice.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >