Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Women in their 30's not having time for men      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 286
view profile
History
Women in their 30's not having time for menPage 13 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)

Usually some women have kids and jobs that make them absolutely busy, if a guy becomes interested while the women are in their 30's he has to be patient.

Of course, one issue that comes up is that he's active in the dating scene due to her being tied up so much with kids, and she doesn't want him to. Of course, women in their 30s won't necessarily have kids to tend to -- and one doesn't see a huge difference between available & not-so-available due to kids alone.

A lot of times, they (both guys & girls), have the free time. They just choose to spend it on other stuff rather than you, as they're not so dependent on going out on frequent dates in the beginning.
 Singlekitty24
Msg: 287
view profile
History
Women in their 30's not having time for men
Posted: 4/1/2016 1:25:55 AM
I understand your dilemma, and I am one of the women you speak of. I think we would love to take more time for a man when we fall in love. But it is not easy being single, female and having to support oneself, not to mention some of us with kids to support or even family that we care for. I work 60 plus hours a week/ I'm lucky to get one day off a week.Sometimes I go two weeks without a day off. It is not that I don't want time off, but we get used to working all the time, and it feels good knowing my job depends on me. Howver if I met the right person I would be willing to make time for them, and choose to cut back at work. I hope this helps and that you are not jaded by those you've met.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Women in their 30's not having time for men