Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Bill Cosby V. Multiple rapes      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 trinity818
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Bill Cosby V. Multiple rapesPage 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
His behavior may be "human", but it certainly is NOT excusable. What a disappointment. I was a huge fan for many years. Now, the sight of him makes me angry. What a tool. I can't believe his wife has stood by him. She was not unaware.

— as she was trying to cope with losing a child— it became public that her comedian husband had an affair in the ‘70s and possibly fathered a child with another woman. The famous funnyman admitted the affair but denied fathering the child.

Now, Camille Cosby is dealing with an even bigger scandal concerning her husband. Nine women have accused Bill Cosby of sexually assaulting them, and so far, she has loyally stood beside her husband of 50 years, even as the media and court of public opinion have turned against him, and his image as a wholesome family man has largely faded away.

“I just don't like dishonesty,” Camille Cosby once told Oprah Winfrey in an interview in 2000. “I don't like a lack of integrity. I think integrity should permeate every aspect of your life. And if you don't have it, I'm going to feel it, and that's the end of it.”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/11/21/camille-cosby-bill-cosby-sexual-abuse-scandal/

Just how far up your azz do you have to stick your head to overlook his "selfish behavior"? How did she not "feel" his lack of integrity as he drugged & raped god knows how many women.

Obviously he doesn't think he raped these women. He seems to think it's perfectly normal to drug someone, then use their bodies anyway he wished including but not limited to forcible sodomy. What a tool. I hope he "gets what's coming to him.".
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Bill Cosby V. Multiple rapes
Posted: 11/23/2014 1:07:23 PM
Msg 51. I agree that his behavior is inexcusable. I too am disappointed in Cosby as I grew up being entertained by him. I can only hope that if he is found guilty of these deeds he does indeed "get what is coming to him".
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2014 3:49:37 AM
Someone obviously hasn't been "brazenly attacked" since they dont know what it is like on the forums to be brazenly attacked.Just ask those that have been esp in mobs or by the same one or two over and over.
But your perception of it is is noted.

ANYHOO

The Oprah interview is interesting to hear about, I didn't see /read about it.

Maybe she knows what he has been doing "to a degree in his words" and has no issue with it in " the way he explained how things went in his twisted mind" and she thinks him telling her about those "liaisons" with young girls add to his integrity and honesty.
Both are sick fawks if that is the case.

It reminds me a bit of the classic film
Rashomon (1950) Directed by Akira Kurosawa. Toshiro Mifune, Machiko Kyo, Takashi Shimura
about rape also. If you have not seen it..get ready to read subtitles but it is an important film imo.

People will look at situations in their perspective no matter how far from anothers perspective it is.
Somewhere in there is the truth.
But in this case.............there is one truth as I see it.
Drugging or getting a young woman drunk that is not able to consent to sex is rape.
Getting her up to your room by letting them believe they can help their career is pre meditated rape.
IF the modeling agency reps sent girls to him as alleged, they are an accessory to rape.

I hope he "gets what's coming to him.".

^^^^^^Me too, but
that will be very difficult on this earth with these laws in the USA.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 54
Posted: 11/24/2014 7:15:42 AM
Never liked him. Actually Janice is more believable IMO.
Always thought it odd how Lisa just poofed
Be interesting to see how this ends
 DragonBits
Msg: 55
Posted: 11/24/2014 11:28:03 AM

Be interesting to see how this ends

It may not ever end. If no one comes forward that is more recent, it could just remain like it is now.

I usually err on the side of believing someone is innocent until proven guilty, and since there is only he said/she said kind of evidence, up to now I thought let's wait to see if anything like hard evidence shows up.

But at we are getting close to 20 women accusing him, it seems to me the scales have tipped and I go with he is guilty. Just too many women with different personalities / situations are coming out about this.

I know he is 77, but it's quite possible he kept this kind of thing going. The whole drug them and have sex is some sort of psychological pathology, so I wouldn't be surprised to hear about more recent victims. Given his fame back in the day, he could have gotten a lot of normal fan sex, so the whole drug thing is a mental problem.

But it could be the only blowback to Cosby is his legacy.
 daynadaze
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2014 12:56:37 PM
I think the problem with Janice is that she makes a living being a drugged out wacko and was once quite drugged out, so she's the weak link in my opinion. Not that I don't think she has every right to speak up, but that's why I said she may not help the cause because frankly a lot of people won't believe her. An example, she's claimed for years to be America's first Supermodel, when in fact the evidence isn't there. I'm thinking of this in terms of being in a courtroom giving your story, Janice would be the least likely to sway a jury. She was just recently on a TV show, and as usual she was acting out doing the wacko behavior for attention.

According to one of the women, Cosby asked her to go out on a double date with him and his wife, they later went back to the Cosby home, his wife went to bed, the 'date' left or someone such thing, and Cosby tried his drug & rape attack. To me that makes his wife sound like Jerry Sandusky's wife, oh I know nothing, blah blah blah. I don't believe for a second that Mrs. Cosby knew nothing if this was happening in her own home. If these accusations are true, there are most likly a lot of people who know about it. Someone who worked for NBC has come out and said he realizes he was used by Cosby to pay off these women, to keep them quiet. He wasn't doing it on purpose but he's figured out now that his name was used to pay them off.

It's just really hard to believe so many people are coming out of the woodwork with stories, that match each other, not every one of them can be a liar. I mean they could all be lying, but it's logically not likely. Even if only one was telling the truth, he's a monster.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 57
Posted: 11/24/2014 1:42:19 PM
Think back to the 70's and 80's...women rarely reported rapes or any sort of abuse (sexual or physical) against their family members, dates, husbands or a strangers. Rarely. Some of these women have bottled this up for years and this is not the first time that someone has come forward and said someone did something to me years ago and out of the woodwork comes an outpowering of other vitims. United we stand. This goes for both genders in abuse cases against the rich, the famous, the not so rich and famous, the church, family and other organizations. Some of the stories may seem unbelievable but think back on the time....25, 30 years ago. I'm sure there are women and men posting on the forums today, maybe even this thread, that have been abused and never told the authorities. Sure, some may have told a sister or friend or a spouse but something that happened years ago....they probably have not gone to the police.

Again, United We Stand. This is powerful to some...they aren't alone anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if more victims come forward in the coming weeks. I hope this son of a b!tch gets his due and every other son of a b!tch like him.
 mike11091
Msg: 58
Posted: 11/24/2014 2:50:38 PM
But at we are getting close to 20 women accusing him, it seems to me the scales have tipped and I go with he is guilty. Just too many women with different personalities / situations are coming out about this.

See, that's a lot of my point. I talked about this with my GF and she said some vile things I won't repeat.

I tend to be more analytical. Just because he pays them off, does that mean he's guilty? No, but 16 women singing similar tunes are reason for pause.

ESPECIALLY since he's been dolling out millions of dollars to each of them over the years. Now that I think about it, I know the guy has made some money throughout life, but he's not exactly on the cover of Forbes. Where the Hell has been getting his cash?

I saw that he settled out with the most recent one for something like 20-30 MIL.
 daynadaze
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2014 9:27:49 PM
Until this happened he had The Cosby Show running on two different channels I get and one of his old ones where he was a coach running on the Retro channel as is I Spy. A Different World is still on TV. I'm guessing he's making money on those still, then there's investments, and who knows what else he still gets money from.
 mike11091
Msg: 60
Posted: 11/24/2014 9:52:41 PM
Imagine: if he had put that money to better use...IE: world hunger.

What a waste.

$40mil is also a lot of doughnuts.
 gtomustang
Msg: 61
Posted: 11/25/2014 5:32:22 PM
Actors do get paid when their old programs get run again, but that percentage drops further and further. still, they have to get played, to get paid, and it sounds like a lot of stations who replay old shows are going to stop replaying him.

As for his wife pulling a, shall we say, Hilliary and standing by her man...sometimes we don't recognize behavior that looks like our own. Using people is using people.

Meanwhile, the story is like a sweater with the thread pulled. One victim said that she had blacked out, wasn't sure what had happened, but now knows it wasn't just her gut feeling that something happened. One of the supermarket rags claimed it once had an article on BC, but his lawyer said pull it and we'll swap you a front page interview--this could have become public many victims ago.
 calguy14
Msg: 62
Posted: 12/3/2014 2:14:37 AM
CNN reports that there is now an allegation coming from a woman who was underage.
 daynadaze
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2014 5:13:29 PM
I do not know what kind of deal Cosby cut with the reruns of his shows, but in the show he's known for, he was not just an actor in the show, it was his show, he surely made a butt-load more than the other actors. Gloria Allred (not sure of the spelling) has now challenged Cosby to remove the limitations and stand in court and prove these women wrong. She's a grand stander more than a lawyer, so not sure what she thinks her actions will bring about. But it's not going away, at some point Cosby will have to speak.
 calguy14
Msg: 64
Posted: 12/3/2014 5:17:55 PM
This underage case might have legs.Apparently it happened in the Playboy mansion.I always thought Hugh was careful with that.
 Aprilikeswhiteroses
Msg: 65
Posted: 12/3/2014 5:19:21 PM
There are 15 alleged victims. Mister Cosby has settled out of court for a few. Does that necessarily mean he actually did those things or does he just want to keep the spotlight off of him?

15 ARE TO MANY
Yes,I do think he did those horrible things to those poor young girls (at that time) and
using my logic here,All of them were Caucasian.it seems like he just wanted to punish these women just for being white and have dreams ,maybe he didn’t like Caucasian women?
He didn’t want to have sex with them,He only wanted to RAPE them. And in the worst possible way. This monster is not better than the rapists who are in the jail.
Why did he have to drug and rape all of them,?Why he wanted To make them feel dirty next day when they woke up in his bed? Why he wanted to humiliate and make them feel worthless? WHY he wanted them to see him next morning in a bathrobe?.. there is no other motive / reason in which I might think why he did it that way.

Such a powerful man in the artistic world as he was didn’t have to do that, If all he wanted was to have sex with these women,he only had to pretend that he liked them.

I bet he had hidden cameras and enjoyed looking at the face of humiliation of these women when they wake up on the following day in his bed,looking at him wearing only a bathrope , All confused because they didn't know what had happened.
They were young and they had shame to say what it had happened to them, It was her word against his, a powerful man with money.

I do not understand why all women do not support (make some kind of noise,Make the TV cancel his show,not going to his show,not watching his show.. just do something) these poor victims, so that this monster is punished.

I think that if he was of another race and the RAPED women were black, he would be already in jail….And this is the truth about this country!!Just watch the news.

P.S
He is already banned from my TV and any program that HE participates.!!
 mike11091
Msg: 66
Posted: 12/3/2014 7:40:59 PM

15 ARE TO MANY

Now that this underage girl has come forward, that makes 17.

The rest of your post I agree with 100%.

If he had been white, and the women in question had been any other race, he'd already be in jail.

I was wondering if anyone else thought the same as me: 16 women at the time I made this thread, is too many to be "gold diggers", "fame seekers" or "money chasers". There has to be some sort of legitimacy to these charges...
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 67
Posted: 12/3/2014 7:55:19 PM

If he had been white, and the women in question had been any other race, he'd already be in jail.

Okay, I've read this three times....what the hell does it mean?
 mike11091
Msg: 68
Posted: 12/3/2014 9:53:04 PM

Okay, I've read this three times....what the hell does it mean?

BC is a black comedian that allegedly drugged and raped 16 white women.

If it had been...say...Charlie Sheen and the 16 victims were black, the way the US works, he would already be in jail. Because it would be assumed to be racially driven.

Whereas, no one bothers making the race connection with BC.
 calguy14
Msg: 69
Posted: 12/4/2014 3:17:43 AM
I thought there was one black woman at least.Interracial sexual predators are a group that haven't been adequately explored IMO,the phenoma exists in Canada as well directed at native women,or at least they have often been victims whose rights were disregarded,and it would appear there was an appetite by some men for that particular experience.Possibly committing these acts against a race other than their own gives them some sense of lessening the seriousness in their minds,or possibly its pure hatred.

IMO the reason he got away with this had more to do with his being loved by the public.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 70
Posted: 12/4/2014 7:15:29 AM

All of them were Caucasian.it seems like he just wanted to punish these women just for being white and have dreams ,maybe he didn’t like Caucasian women?

And this:

If you think this has ANYTHING to do with race - you're a fool. What is wrong with some of you people that you automatically go to "race", how friggin pathetic. Did we think that all the white priests who raped young boys did it because the little boys were white and he secretly hated catholics?

Rape is about power and control. This man had power, money, fame, easy access to women and drugs...and he's a pig and should go to jail. Bill Cosby is not the only public figure with the resources to buy off victims. If you want to play the race card - white men have been buying off their victims for eons.
 DragonBits
Msg: 71
Posted: 12/4/2014 7:27:57 AM

If it had been...say...Charlie Sheen and the 16 victims were black, the way the US works, he would already be in jail. Because it would be assumed to be racially driven.

This really is a case of you being young and naïve.

We are talking 30-40 years ago. The way it worked in the USA, a black man was lucky to be alive if he raped a white woman.

It's remarkable he didn't get caught. I think the main reason is he drugged them and their memories were hazy about what actually happened. Then add in how powerful and popular he was.
 calguy14
Msg: 72
Posted: 12/4/2014 9:28:59 AM
^^^
Yes the drugs.

@bluemoon
Rather amusing last post of yours.I guess their skin color was just incidental.Some people have used young white women for revenge against perceived grievances for many,many years.Thank god they stiffened the laws concerning underage victims considerably.Just amazing that you are not aware of this....

As for priest many of them did target native kids.And some,I would say quite a few,simply posed as catholic priests.I
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 73
Posted: 12/4/2014 9:41:21 AM
Oh for crying out loud.

Priests have been abusing women and children world wide, not just native children. White men have been raping black women for eons. You want to make this Bill Cosby thing about race - you're a fool too, and I don't find it amusing.
 Aprilikeswhiteroses
Msg: 74
Posted: 12/4/2014 11:46:04 AM

White men have been raping black women for eons.

^^This is an ignorant statement.!!...It has nothing to do with what this man did.
Jail is full of rapists men of ALL races, hispanics, White, etc.They are sick men who rape ANY woman they think is vulnerable.They DO NOT attack only a particular RACE. They attack ANY race....different to what BC did.

Did we think that all the white priests who raped young boys did it because the little boys were white and he secretly hated catholics?

Another Ignorant statement.!! Has nothing to do.......
Statutory Rape:
Statutory Rape is a crime in which a minor is MANIPULATED to engage in intercourse with someone older. Many victims do not understand this is a crime because statutory rape considers age difference and not the consent of the individuals.

did it because he secretly hated catholics?
YES.!
These so called "priests" are NOT Catholic, they get in the Catholic religion with the target to discredit the religion and the Catholic faith.

Hey bluemoon24,may I see your picture?...I would like comparing the way you speak and the way you look.!..do you think there is any
difference?

and this:

you're a fool too.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 75
Posted: 12/4/2014 12:10:10 PM
Sorry, this isn't about race. It was opportunity, power and control. How many young black girls were hanging out at the Playboy Mansion 25 or 30 years ago? Probably none. How many black young models, wanna be models, actresses and wanna be actresses were hanging out in Hollywood hoping to catch a movie star? Probably not many. Cosby had access to mainly white, naive, starry eyed young women. This is NOT about race.

These so called "priests" are NOT Catholic, they get in the Catholic religion with the target to discredit the religion and the Catholic faith.
Seriously, you actually wrote this? Do you actually believe this? You ARE a fool. Men (and a few) women have been raping and pillaging in the name of god or under the banner of catholics (or anglican, or mormon..pick a name) for generations. This isn't something new. Some of the worst sinners think they are god's servants. What a crock.

Why would you want to see my picture - would it matter if I'm white, black, asian, hispanic??? I don't think so.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Bill Cosby V. Multiple rapes