Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Obama's call for a Conversation around race relations (and the police)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 40
Obama's call for a Conversation around race relations (and the police)Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
He fuels the fires like the Sharptons and the Jacksons and the Holders. Like kj I don't hate anyone but I find it disgusting how inciting has helped fuel hatred. We don't need anymore, we have enough already.

Really, then how do you feel about how Fox news inciting hate?

He does not need nor should he have Al Sharpton sitting across from him discussing any "conversations. You know it and I know it.

Well clearly there is your problem. For some reason you think that Obama is controlling Sharpton in some way.

Glad a Canadian was able to clear that little mistake up for you, as Sharpton does not work for Obama or the US government.

He is a television personality that also happens to be an idiot, much like how Sarah Palin is also a TV personality and also an idiot.

The shirts people are wearing, you say the President has said the same that Geraldo said the other day. But where is the Presidents leadership in saying that those shirts and the hatred out there is looking at things the wrong way? You can't find that anywhere from him. Nothing

Yeah, when will they impeach this monster, people are wearing t-shirts with messages.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 41
Obama's call for a Conversation around race relations (and the police)
Posted: 12/13/2014 7:58:42 AM
The shirts people are wearing

"The shirts people are wearing"...?!? That's your "big point"...?!? "The shirts people are wearing"...?!?

But I thought stuff like that... refusing to serve homosexuals... or specific races... protesting against the rights of such... the "right" to disparage or refuse people you don't like... was all about the Constitutional rights of freedom of religion, freedom of association and freedom of speech... Those certainly are the positions you... and pretty much every other conservative teabagger here... have asserted over and over...

And now...??? All of a sudden... when it's an "inconvenient truth" for you it's... well, "divisive"... Typical of the conservative teabaggers' "flapjack philosophy"...
 aj7125
Msg: 42
Posted: 12/13/2014 12:47:51 PM
"Well clearly there is your problem. For some reason you think that Obama is controlling Sharpton in some way.

Glad a Canadian was able to clear that little mistake up for you, as Sharpton does not work for Obama or the US government. "

And all this coming from a Canadian who said the "majority" of looters are douche bags but he didn't say they all were.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Well, did Sharpton invite himself? Are you that ridiculous? And no, a Canadian only screwed up the meaning of the post.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"The shirts people are wearing"...?!? That's your "big point"...?!? "The shirts people are wearing"...?!?"

^^^It is inciting for something that isn't true as far as race goes.^^^^^^^
________________________________________________________________________________

"There you go being a drama queen again. You were seriously outraged that some athletes wore a shirt? So outraged, that the leader of the free world has to address it? Black people having a voice is a major problem with you. You hate all the prominent black men who speak up for others, and now, you're pissed off when black people simply wrote something on their shirt. I guess you think that only white people should have a voice, because you get extremely butt hurt whenever a black guy speaks be it out loud or through written words. Your hatred toward their race shines through when you consistently posed for them to be silenced. True colors shining through!!

"No, I'm not racist! I just don't think they should be allowed to talk. That's all."

^^^^^^When people incite, that is wrong So are you saying the Garner issue and the Ferguson issue are race related? If so, you are so wrong and you know it. That is the point, you jump on the bandwagon of something you know nothing about.

Outraged? I would say I am saddened by liberal bullsh1t that incites. Please know the issues before you form an opinion because you are showing ignorance once again. Your welcome.

Again, read what Sherriff Davis of Milwaukee County has to say on this.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 43
Posted: 12/13/2014 2:59:46 PM

And all this coming from a Canadian who said the "majority" of looters are douche bags but he didn't say they all were.

...and when you understand that there are no absolutes in the world you will understand why people do use them, until then you should consider protection while you are f*cking that chicken.
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 44
Posted: 12/13/2014 3:40:54 PM
All of You Sound like a bunch of Politicians.......

Admit Nothing, Deny Everything, Make Counter Accusations.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 45
Posted: 12/13/2014 6:01:25 PM
A list of usual phrases for the combatants. . . .

"They are superpower of villains. They are superpower of Al Capone."

More here: http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/jokes/bljoke-iraqinfominister.htm
 aj7125
Msg: 46
Posted: 12/13/2014 6:28:24 PM
"...and when you understand that there are no absolutes in the world you will understand why people do use them"

__________________________________________________________________________________

^^^^So, please enlighten us all on an example in Ferguson where a looter isn't a douche bag. Your "majority" line once again has come back to bite ya. I remember a poster in here who said that libs get very pissed if you don't agree with them and I have heard that outside these forums. They get really angry. They say everyone who doesn't agree with them is "outraged". Oh please. That's so sad and uncalled for. You maybe need to quit being a Sharpton and feeling a pity party all the time and feeling like you have been repressed.
 aj7125
Msg: 47
Posted: 12/13/2014 6:59:15 PM
Oh my skoochie, strikeout after strikeout. Has nothing about silencing a message, it has everything to do with putting the correct message out there. Once again, that is where you slide off the tracks. Obama is a leader so saying things really should be important from a leader, not words that are inciting. When the shirts and the "hands up" cries are pointed towards racism, that is where it's wrong. You know it, and I know it. Had nothing to do with race. When you support this, you are the hypocrite, plain as day. But trying to turn the tables just doesn't and can't work when you are off track.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 48
Posted: 7/14/2015 1:10:28 AM

Eric Garner chokehold death: NYC to pay family $5.9M

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/eric-garner-chokehold-death-nyc-to-pay-family-5-9m-1.3150655

Well... I guess one might be inclined to have to say... if O.J's civil case proved he really was guilty... then this must prove that Eric Garner really was murdered...
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Obama's call for a Conversation around race relations (and the police)