Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > If you don't even LIKE women/ men, then why come on to a dating site?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fire_and_Ice4_You
Msg: 76
If you don't even LIKE women/ men, then why come on to a dating site?Page 4 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
So what were the circustance of you ending up living in Wilmington, North Carolina?

I think he may be in the "witness protection" program by his profile main pic....lol.
Just kidding.....kinda, sorta....so many men give off the vibe of something they're hiding.
Pics that are blurry, sunglasses on, old, blurry.....or just plain lack of effort.

I stay hidden 90% of the time....because I want to do the choosing partially but I am also aware there may be others doing the same...In fact...I know!
So....Siq...needs to take that into consideration too.

if they only want to talk to men, they could remove her number from their list.

True!! They do keep calling....plus, it's not baggage....if she said he "just" died, it probably caught her off guard and why would it hurt you to say...sorry to hear that....shakes head.
You do seem to have a problem with showing emotions....weird...
 browneyesboo
Msg: 77
If you don't even LIKE women/ men, then why come on to a dating site?
Posted: 12/5/2014 3:03:57 PM
^^^^^Seriously dan dude, if you were any further out there
or further from the topic, you'd be typing from Neptune.

Yeah, I see your problem but I'm not sure you do.
The woman's husband died...she told you that...you said
goodbye so you don't know if she was suffering or going
through any sort of withdrawal...for all you know her
husband died 23 years ago.

I'll remember your advice should I come across someone
who has lost a loved one. I'll not encourage them to perpetuate
their pain by saying I'm sorry for their loss. I don't want them to
think they're entitled to any "baggage."

Jaysus.
 Dan198508
Msg: 78
Posted: 12/5/2014 3:13:47 PM
^^^^^Seriously dan dude, if you were any further out there
or further from the topic, you'd be typing from Neptune.

Yeah, I see your problem but I'm not sure you do.
The woman's husband died...she told you that...you said
goodbye so you don't know if she was suffering or going
through any sort of withdrawal...for all you know her
husband died 23 years ago.

I'll remember your advice should I come across someone
who has lost a loved one. I'll not encourage them to perpetuate
their pain by saying I'm sorry for their loss. I don't want them to
think they're entitled to any "baggage."

If she wasn't suffering why mention the death? A simple "no man lives here" would have sufficed since I didn't ask to speak with her husband by his name. Whenever you are upsetting someone with your troubles and emitting a negative energy towards them, you are a bad person to be around. An energy vampire.

Loved one...sister, you can love Heroin also! Even more than any man! Why can't you understand that when you lose something that brought you false peace, you go through a withdrawal period: you suffer? Because it was false peace! True peace you can never lose, and it doesn't ever hurt.

What I am explaining is very simple, it is your way which is complicated. I just use simple, common sense.
 daynadaze
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2014 3:17:27 PM
I agree with them Dan, why are you purposely being obtuse? Do you truly not see that your response to this women's info was out there and maybe hurtful, or do you like to antagonize? The answer would be, I'm sorry to hear that, then tell her thank you and hang up. The woman gave you zero baggage, come on, she didn't do anything but sadly tell you her husband just died...just. What is your point in using you making a mistake, as saying she was the problem? And what does it have to do with this topic? If anything your response to this woman was what OP is talking about, not what the woman said to you. You did not cut her off before she could talk badly about men or hand you any baggage, you cut her off when she told you a fact and you told her to have a nice day as though that's what someone would say to a women telling you her husband just died, then you used her natural reaction that most would have had to your odd dismissal of her.
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 80
Posted: 12/5/2014 3:21:06 PM

Dan: Hi, my name is Daniel I'm calling you on behalf of [...], doing a short 5 minute survey, may I speak to a man in your household?

I would have stopped you right there, either by saying, “No thanks,” or just hanging up on you. I dislike telephone solicitors.

Lady: No, my husband just died.
Dan: Allright, thank you for your time, have a good day!
Lady: WHat?!
Dan: Thank you for your time mam and have an excellent day!
Lady: Hmm, bye.

Hmm? You see it? The lady is tossing her baggage, and nobody is catching it. She was wondering, why isn't he catching the baggage, what's wrong with him?

The lady wasn’t tossing her baggage. YOU (supposedly) called her, interrupting her day, and asked her a specific question, which she answered. Most adults would respond with something like, “Oh, I’m sorry for your loss.” You know, like a compassionate human being.

Sounds more like YOU tossing YOUR baggage by imagining you can determine from one word from her (“what?”) what she was doing and what she was thinking about YOU. Your baggage seems to be that you think everything and everyone revolves around you.

However I would agree with, “what’s wrong with him.”

I don’t even get why you’d pretend to be polite by repeatedly telling her to have a good, excellent day. SMH

Strawberry_Jello: Cold is right.

OT

OP, I know what you mean. Maybe some people want commiseration. Maybe they’re bored and drunk, and haven’t had any kind of interaction with the opposite sex since the gas station clerk when they bought their six pack. I doubt you will get any confessions on this thread.

I choose to ignore posts like that.
 Dan198508
Msg: 81
Posted: 12/5/2014 3:21:13 PM
I agree with them Dan, why are you purposely being obtuse? Do you truly not see that your response to this women's info was out there and maybe hurtful, or do you like to antagonize? The answer would be, I'm sorry to hear that, then tell her thank you and hang up. The woman gave you zero baggage, come on, she didn't do anything but sadly tell you her husband just died...just. What is your point in using you making a mistake, as saying she was the problem? And what does it have to do with this topic? If anything your response to this woman was what OP is talking about, not what the woman said to you. You did not cut her off before she could talk badly about men or hand you any baggage, you cut her off when she told you a fact and you told her to have a nice day as though that's what someone would say to a women telling you her husband just died, then you used her natural reaction that most would have had to your odd dismissal of her.
Author: Dan198508

Why should I be sorry? Did I kill her husband?

You're not going to win, it's all the same to me wether I win or lose this debate but, just saying :)
 daynadaze
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2014 3:24:40 PM
Nobody is trying to win, but you did answer my question.
 _shakti_
Msg: 83
Posted: 12/5/2014 3:27:23 PM

How do you mean " hope" shakti?
Would they be here without it? Honestly, it's a dating site. And yeah, many people whine and grumble, but we all want love, seriously. They're just hurting and don't know how to heal. Perhaps reading the words of others gives them inspiration? The venting helps? The semblance of a social life fills a void?

I don't usually take it too seriously, because to me what is underneath is very, very obvious.
 Dan198508
Msg: 84
Posted: 12/5/2014 3:31:30 PM
Nobody is trying to win, but you did answer my question.

I'm not trying to antagonize anyone. When she got married, did she think her husband was immortal? No. She chose to get attached to a mortal being knowing that one day, he might die. Whose fault is that? My fault? She didn't ask me also! She didn't ask you either before getting married. So you don't have to be sorry also!

She had great moments when he was alive and had terrible moments after he died. Why? Because if she had terrible moments while he was alive, she would have had great moments after he died. I am not sorry, not for her great moments and not for her terrible moments. I had nothing to do with it. It's her life, her calculations. That's how she planned it and it's how things turned out. You see, very simple common sense.
 flaneur001
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2014 3:34:33 PM
Instead of focussing on why forumites do what they do, I prefer to be guided by general principles of basic human regard. Rudyard Kipling has a wonderful poem called IF Joni Mitchell has a gender neutral version.

If—
BY RUDYARD KIPLING

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!
 petula1908
Msg: 86
Posted: 12/5/2014 3:43:33 PM
Had a guy call me after 6 months silence, wanted to drop by, I was attending my dad's funeral the next day and told him so. Not a word. Deleted him from my phone list in case he had the temerity to call again. Just four little words "sorry to hear that" is not so hard, is it?
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2014 3:43:45 PM
There was a guy that used to come on and post and bytch and rant and almost brag how he mis treated his dates.
One day he made a post bytching about how yet another date went wrong and she was very offended after he did/said something most of us thought was outragious and wanted us to tell him what a selfish cow SHE was, as was his usual.

He finally (after pages and pages of posts back and forth) admitted he was *revenge dating* ,very angry and no one could please him until he got over his last experience.

ANYHOO
Internet dating can be fun when your head is in the right place and you are adult enough to know what to expect
( nothing much) but smart enough to know when there may be potential not *perfection*.
Lighten up and just have some fun.Take a break when its needed too.

Most of us give our pets more consideration than we would a mate/partner and we brag how loyal and loving our pets are and of course they are, we do everything in our power to have them stay in love with us.

They drool on the carpet and sometimes they may even have an accident. We carry poop bags and pick up after them, feed them on time , jump when they need anything or act like they want some attention or affection.
Make sure they get the best food and medical care, pamper and buy things for them for no reason. Make the biggest deal over an accomplishment they make or greet them like we havent seen them in a year when its been 2 hours.
We dont care how loud they snore ( cute) or when they drink water it gets all over the kitchen floor.

Let a man/woman do/get away with half the things your dog/cat gets away with and you will probably be treating them better than you ever have treated a partner.
 Dan198508
Msg: 88
Posted: 12/5/2014 3:55:42 PM
Had a guy call me after 6 months silence, wanted to drop by, I was attending my dad's funeral the next day and told him so. Not a word. Deleted him from my phone list in case he had the temerity to call again. Just four little words "sorry to hear that" is not so hard, is it?

I would have said something like "If there's anything I can do to help, lmk". But I would have said the same phrase if you said you were moving out or organizing a party :)

How did that make you feel? That he wasn't there for you? It's a bad feeling right? Where does the feeling come from? Like I mentioned in the other topic if you reply saying "him being careless and unsupportive" you're taking the easy way out. Because there will be other careless people and it will hurt every time. Go the hard way: Find out what hurt you.

It's something deep inside...a construct...that you built. You know, like there is a little girl inside, that needs protection that needs to be given attention and cared for. Am I right? It's that place that hurt you when he neglected you. But it's good because he reminded you of something inside you that does not belong.

You follow when I type this? Feel free to start over at the top as many times as you want. So, I'm saying, there is no little girl that needs protection. There is no big girl either. No tall girl no small girl, no fat girl no slim girl: Just you. You gotta toss that bad construct away or it will hurt every time. You can't run and you can't hide, because everywhere you go you carry it with you. You follow me?

You gotta lose that. Any man that tends to your needs only fuels that little something inside you that does not belong. So he's not helping you. I would say the guy that neglected you at that point helped you find the right path more than any suportive man. You don't need protection from anyone. You have it in you. You're taken care of.
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 89
Posted: 12/5/2014 4:05:37 PM

OP, personally, I love the opposite sex (women). What I dislike, is that there are very few of them, and too many men. I don't need to come on the forums for validation of that, all I have to do is open my eyes and look around the geographical area in which I find myself.......... I get plenty of validation from that to be sure.

IIRC, you've posted that you have traveled quite a bit. Yet even in a tourist area, you haven't ever met someone single, nor gone on even 1 Date.

The common denominator is you.........
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 90
Posted: 12/5/2014 4:07:09 PM
^^^ to Dan, and is all this based on....your extensive life experience, your expensive dating experience or you extensive successful relationship experience?? If none of those three apply, you're just an egotistical juvenile with a big mouth and an attitude you haven't earned yet. JMO.
 activemelaney
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2014 4:09:55 PM
Most guys on the forums are ok. However, a few literally do fit the profile of the fellow sitting in his mothers basement or some variation of it.

They never progressed beyond being 13 years old and socially are still trapped in middle school. Any attention is good attention. Get a reaction by whatever means necessary. Not a lot different than a child holding his breath. A passive aggressive cycle of behavior that has continued into adulthood. Boo hoo...look at me. Woe is me. Life is unfair. Insecure to the nth degree. They are not going to attract a woman or have a healthy relationship so the reaction is to denigrate what others have achieved.

However, unlike their mothers, we women don't care and don't pander to their tantrums.They are dismissed as losers. We know their type from life experience and are not going to give them a cookie and tell them to behave. Instead we snicker and see them as pathetic dweebs.

Again this is not 'most' men here. We know (see this thread,) who they are. Next topic they will be lashing out again because of their insecurities. It's uncanny how they never get that we are snickering at them.
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 92
Posted: 12/5/2014 4:18:18 PM

Why should I be sorry? Did I kill her husband?

You're not going to win, it's all the same to me wether I win or lose this debate but, just saying :)

Because it is 'Common Courtesy' that goes along with 'Common Sense', both of which you seem to be lacking......
 DragonBits
Msg: 93
Posted: 12/5/2014 4:25:04 PM

I'll tell you a story. I was a survey interviewer for a while and I had a conversation with a lady:

How did a chemical engineer with a bachelor degree end up ever having a job as a survey interviewer?

Just curious.
 CTRLvector
Msg: 94
Posted: 12/5/2014 4:27:40 PM
I refuse to take part in arguing with someone like you. You asked a question that could ever only have speculative answers. I answered your question, you got butt hurt when I called your so dubbed "potential reasons" ulterior motives. And the context of which is indiscernible when you ask what they get out of it sarcastically.

Why do people get mad and rant? -Because they're human.

Why don't people direct it at the individual, rather than the entire gender? -Because they're human, and using negative stereotypes to group people is common practice.

Lets drop the dee is always right and dose nothing wrong routine. Because you are an instigator if you are anything. So don't play the victim card.
 Dan198508
Msg: 95
Posted: 12/5/2014 4:41:08 PM
^^^ to Dan, and is all this based on....your extensive life experience, your expensive dating experience or you extensive successful relationship experience?? If none of those three apply, you're just an egotistical juvenile with a big mouth and an attitude you haven't earned yet. JMO.

You remind me of some Christian scholars saying about Jesus "he's either God or an impostor". Why can't the man be what he claims to be? Why does he have to be either this or that?

I had many successful relationships, but if I told you the story you would say they were failures, because you evaluate relationship success as a function of that which isn't made to last, because seeing you see not, hearing you hear not and neither do you understand. Matthew chapter 13 verse 13.

How did a chemical engineer with a bachelor degree end up ever having a job as a survey interviewer?

Just curious.

The job was in 2004 but it's a long story man, I happen to live in Ontario, the most educated province in the world, marketing education xD

I do my best but the market is hard. Thank you for asking.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 96
Posted: 12/5/2014 4:42:32 PM
Anyone needs cheering we can always get Dan to call you
Seriously Dan - if you think you handled that call well..
you live in a vacuum. Under the stairs. In the dark
A simply, sorry I troubled you
easy
Asking if she thought her husband immortal rather like saying your parent units hoped they raised a compassionate human
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 97
Posted: 12/5/2014 4:43:27 PM
Oh oh, Vector, you're in a WHOLE bunch of trouble NOW. We all HAVE opinions, it's just that SOME think THEIRS is the only RIGHT one.

I think I have only thought a handful of folks posting on here did actually dislike the opposite gender. I can think of two men and may three or four women. They seem to still be angry at their previous partner and now think the entire gender is bad. The thing is, buy their posting, I wouldn't want to share a coffee with these angry people let alone have a relationship with them. Why are they here? Because they think there is nothing wrong with them or they have run out of friends in real life...I know I'd get tired of the yammering.

Dan...sorry, atheist and too much common sense to worry about what you prattle on about . You make no sense and have no experience, as stated.
 Dee4166
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2014 4:51:08 PM
@VK...I agree with much of what you said, especially about the internet's role in our lives today...It can be that double-edged sword the one that equalizes even as it gives access to every nut job in the world to have a worldwide audience...
I also agree that it seems to be a symptom of a larger issue regarding societal pressures being "dealt with" through hostility and public humiliation...
I'm no angel myself...but whenever I'm tempted to REALLY let loose on someone, I have to stop and ask myself if I would say the same things to them if they were in front of me....It's just a measure for me to be sure that I'm NOT joining in the fray and going for broke just to alleviate my own stress/anxiety...
@Clooneys....Yup...I believe the same about people posting from where they're "at"...and also about the labels..,Labels make people feel secure, in my experience...but for myself, I think I would have lost out on meeting some pretty interesting people in my Life if I had paid attention to them, so for the most part, I try to reserve judgment and just SEE what's there...
@WIP & browneyes...
Good, solid views as per usual...
I also have low tolerance for those with that particular kind of baggage and tend to under react when they start with their same old, same old...I have my OWN issues that are tenacious and know that it's up to ME to deal with them and that doesn't mean by dumping them all over other people...or expecting others to listen endlessly to my SAME old complaints...
@Dan....
Dan, Dan, Dan....*sigh* while I think that I "get" where you're coming from with the non-attached attitude leading to inner peace, I also have come to believe that Life is SUPPOSED to be messy and entangled at times, that our connections to others ARE the "point"....Giving someone your condolences isn't about YOU personally having ANY responsibility or that the other person is trying to dump their baggage on you...it's the polite and human thing to do, that's all, a "recognition" if you will of one person's humanity by another......and to compare the loss of a loved one to the lack of a substance and the concomitant withdrawal both emotionally and physically is just not an apt comparison imo...
While technically yes, they BOTH may have made choices to "attach" themselves to something/someone with the full knowledge of the eventual loss of that person/object...If you really believe that a person's choice to do drugs and suffer withdrawal is equivalent to a woman's loss of her SO, well, that's not even reasonable...A drug is an object no matter how MUCH someone may cathect it, it is STILL a thing...A person is a person...and is capable of interacting and acting upon another person in such a way as to change their whole Life in MANY different ways, both positive and negative, while drugs are just a one-way trip to nowhere despite how they make a person "feel"...To compare heroin and a human being is to presuppose that the woman who's husband died had an addictive relationship to her spouse as the junkie has to her drug...Is it bias? Technically, I guess it is...
I really hope that you meet someone one day who will KNOCK your socks off and demonstrate to you the value of allowing yourself to JUST feel, without all of the "intellectual noise"....
@dayzndayze...
WOW!!!
I want to thank you for opening up and sharing what you did, I actually could FEEL the sincerity and honesty in every word....I know what it's like to try to "work" your way out of the past and what has a grip on you...sometimes it can feel like trying to run through molasses....lol To say that it's difficult is an understatement, as I'm sure you know...and for those who don't make that journey themselves, well, it can be difficult to understand....
You really opened up and also gave me some answers to my original question and I wanted to thank you for that, as well as for your courage in sharing that and to tell you that you have my respect and admiration for embarking on that inner journey of a lifetime!! May you enjoy the rewards of doing such difficult work on yourself....
 Dan198508
Msg: 99
Posted: 12/5/2014 5:12:11 PM
Dan...sorry, atheist and too much common sense to worry about what you prattle on about . You make no sense and have no experience, as stated.

Let's assume for a moment that I have no experience, for the sake of the argument. Imagine you were just initiated as a gold finder on a gold rush in some mountain, with only a day of experience. Your mates have over 30 years of experience each and didn't find anything bigger than a 1 inch golden stone.

If you find a 30lb gold rock, would you not grab it? According to you, you can't claim it because you have no experience in the field. What do you know about gold finding? So first you need to go through 30 years of failure and only then can you speak to others and claim anything that big!

Indeed, I have no experience in failing life, because I realized the truth before I failed it. So I was lucky yes. So you are right, if you're looking for a person with experience in failing life that's not me. I found a big golden stone, I don't need to pick up small ones for 30 years also! I'm good. You go do it :)

Dan, Dan, Dan....*sigh* while I think that I "get" where you're coming from with the non-attached attitude leading to inner peace, I also have come to believe that Life is SUPPOSED to be messy and entangled at times, that our connections to others ARE the "point"....Giving someone your condolences isn't about YOU personally having ANY responsibility or that the other person is trying to dump their baggage on you...it's the polite and human thing to do, that's all, a "recognition" if you will of one person's humanity by another......and to compare the loss of a loved one to the lack of a substance and the concomitant withdrawal both emotionally and physically is just not an apt comparison imo...
While technically yes, they BOTH may have made choices to "attach" themselves to something/someone with the full knowledge of the eventual loss of that person/object...If you really believe that a person's choice to do drugs and suffer withdrawal is equivalent to a woman's loss of her SO, well, that's not even reasonable...A drug is an object no matter how MUCH someone may cathect it, it is STILL a thing...A person is a person...and is capable of interacting and acting upon another person in such a way as to change their whole Life in MANY different ways, both positive and negative, while drugs are just a one-way trip to nowhere despite how they make a person "feel"...To compare heroin and a human being is to presuppose that the woman who's husband died had an addictive relationship to her spouse as the junkie has to her drug...Is it bias? Technically, I guess it is...
I really hope that you meet someone one day who will KNOCK your socks off and demonstrate to you the value of allowing yourself to JUST feel, without all of the "intellectual noise"....

Very interesting...I must be missing something here. There's a point I'm trying to make that doesn't get across. I think what's going on here is that everyone is reading my posts through their own perception of death, I think that's what's going on. You see death as such a terrible thing, that my posts seem cold and unemotional, since any emotional being would be compassionate towards such a terrible thing.

You see, I think that death is something very natural, I don't think it's bad. If a beautiful flower dies, another one will grow to replace it. The new flower will not know about the old flower and it's as though the old flower never existed, so it's just the new born flower...you see it? Just like the old flower was before, glorious. So it's just a cycle.

Ok I think I see it. You think that nature has like a table where it tabulates wether or not you have already lived right? So it goes like, "DEE, lived before, no more life for DEE, finished". All that can be finished is your persona, your personality...but your personality isn't you, it's just your act. The real "you" is eternal.

When you say "I". You don't say "I" as in "I" DEE, the person who likes to post on pof forums. The "I" is so pure that no tag can be attached to it. It's what makes it so that when you go to bed you don't wake up as a different being, in another time. You can't go to bed as a human in New York and wake up as a cat in the african savana. That's the "I".

Your mood may have changed but the "I" never changes. You see? So given this, re-read my posts and look at them as though death was not something tragic. You'll understand better that way.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2014 5:20:43 PM
Traveling all the way back to the original theme of this discussion,

I don't date, but I admire women in general. Having said that, I see and read some interesting discussions on here. Moreso than in real life. In real life, I find few that wish to deal with these touchy subjects. Almost like they don't wish to tip their hand to how dumb they are. My main purpose on here, is to gather intelligence about dating. Chances are, back when you all were in your school days, school for you was as much as a learning event, and with that also a social event. For me, it was a dogfight for passing grades, and avoiding getting the stuffing's knocked out of me. When I finally learned to destroy a few, and they learned that I wasn't one to mess with, the social aspects went away. They steered clear of me as much as I did them. In a small school, that meant social suicide. I learned the value of self-reliance.

Now, after a smattering of dates & relationships, I'm faced with deciphering the dating ritual all over again. Things that automatic for you, that you now take for granted, I don't know. Am I griping? Hardly. Sitting, and wringing my hands over what I don't know isn't me. I'll put my neck in the noose for a while. But, I'll back away from the whole mess every so often to regroup, and do the things that I know works.

In the meantime, I'll sit back and read. Render an opinion if I know something about it. And see if I can fit some of this knowledge that I read about, and apply it to what I'm short on.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > If you don't even LIKE women/ men, then why come on to a dating site?