Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > If you don't even LIKE women/ men, then why come on to a dating site?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Dee4166
Msg: 101
view profile
History
If you don't even LIKE women/ men, then why come on to a dating site?Page 5 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
@peppermint....
Really interesting insight there about the pets...I had to think about that one and realized how right you were!!! Yup, I've definitely treated my dog better than some people, maybe a more "open-hearted" approach is the way to go....
@bluemoon...is THIS supposed to be an example of that "adult" approach to relationships that you spoke of earlier??? I mean seriously...I didn't appreciate the way that you phrased your "disagreement" in such an obnoxious way as in "where do some folks get this stuff"? But don't recall having said that YOUR opinion was wrong or insulting YOU personally in any way. Obviously that's how you operate, though...
@CV Glad you have me "all figured out" now....hope you feel better....except I'm NOT the one who's been on this thread trolling ME since the beginning and NOTHING that you've said has NOT included personal insults towards ME, whereas I have NOT done the same to you....

You two should really get together and have a good ol' b!tchfest all about ME, because I'm obviously pretty important to you....LMAO
So NICE to have "fans".....LOL
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 102
If you don't even LIKE women/ men, then why come on to a dating site?
Posted: 12/5/2014 5:51:48 PM
Actually Dee, I THOUGHT I had a VALID question in WHERE do SOME of you FOLKS get this STUFF? This was to YOUR remark about -in GENERAL you found that PEOPLE in SUCCESSFUL long term RELATIONSHIPS were passive aggressive. WHAT??

I don't how you can post in that style, capitalizing every second or word. Drives me nuts. LMAO.

People have differing opinions, you get twisted when someone doesn't agree with you. You also think that when you start a thread, it's your own personal blog and that you need to respond to every post and if they respond more than once, they are somehow stalking you. Silly. We can disagree, the world won't end tomorrow. I disagreed with you and you disagreed with Vector. So what. Look at that guy Dan, I think he's a putz and I'm done with him....you can't fix stupid and you can't fix an egotist. This isn't life or death and I'm not going to be the last person who disagrees with you and vice versa. Rock on.
 Strings6
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2014 6:02:47 PM
Don't know if it has been said yet but what better way to take out ones dislike for someone than to have a relationship with them,they may fall in love with you and you can joyfully rip them to pieces....yes I do believe it happens.
 Dan198508
Msg: 104
Posted: 12/5/2014 6:03:50 PM
Look at that guy Dan, I think he's a putz and I'm done with him....you can't fix stupid and you can't fix an egotist.

I love you too :)

Dee

So what I was saying is that, eventhough we might be different persons, with different opinions and different personalities, the truth is:

my "I" = your "I"

It's the same thing. The "I" of a person who dies is equal to the "I" of a new born. It's the same "I". Sure that, afterwards they have a different physical appearence, different behavior, names, families etc. but the "I" is identical.

So why worry about everything else that's NOT "I", such as your personality, your hobbies, your habits, your ways. Those can die anyways because you can change your ways, so the old ways die. How come you don't have a funeral every time you get a new job? Whatever was going on at your old job for so long affected you so much that, when it goes...a big part of you goes. But not the "I". The"I" has no beginning and no end. It's the truth.

@ Supersoulson: I answered that in 101 when replying to Dee.
 Supersoulson
Msg: 105
Posted: 12/5/2014 6:10:59 PM
Why should I be sorry? Did I kill her husband?

I would say sorry because I would assume she felt sad that she was probably feeling sad that she was going to miss her husband. Is it wrong to feel sad aka sorry for someone ?????

I'm not going to ask you if you have a poster of Mr Spock on your wall , just HOW MANY ?

And how many of him in a SPEEDO ?

Just teasin , trying to keep it light ....brother
 Dee4166
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2014 6:29:30 PM
No problem with disagreement...but I DO have a problem with personal insults in a forum... and people who seem to "know" me and my motivations better than I, myself do...and resort to personal attacks when they fail at the facts...

And what I ACTUALLY said was that passive/aggressive people seem to have a talent for LTR's...NOT that every person in an LTR is passive/aggressive...but then, obviously that COULDN'T BE, right??? Because that's NOT what YOU understood...

And no, am not responding to every poster and/or thinking anyone is "stalking me" just trolling...there IS a difference...
And anyway...why do you care so much about what I do???
I barely notice either of you, frankly and wouldn't have the time, if I were so inclined to even try to pick apart every little thing that you say and do on here...mostly because I personally don't care enough to bother...
As for future disagreements...no problem with that either ...because I can debate with people and NOT take it personally when they don't agree on the topic at hand...and even agree with things that they say further down the road...
Because for myself, that's what grown ups do....It's the opinion that I disagree with and NOT the person...

I'll let you in on a little secret...when I turn off my laptop, you ALL just go away and I really don't give anyone here, other than the few friends that I have made, another thought....no matter HOW passionate I may be about a specific topic...until the next time that I decide to come on here...

Anyway...am really not looking for any animosity towards anyone here and those I don't like, I generally avoid as I do IRL...but frankly, your opinions of me are of no relevance whatsoever, but if attacked, I AM going to defend myself...as would ANY normal person...

Oh...and as for the capitals...thing is, it's been commented on before and if I CARED, then I would NO LONGER DO IT....
But being the "Egotist" that you've NOW implied that I ALSO am, well I don't give a sweet fvck...so that should come as NO surprise!!! LOL
Guess you'll have to report me to the "internet police"....lmao
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 107
Posted: 12/5/2014 6:38:30 PM
Regarding post #101 about a person dying and a flower and a new flower and another new flower and a friggin flower bed..all pretty and nice and it's a cycle and we get another flower, blah, blah, blah. Ummm, no. You bury your son and then tell me its sorta, kinda like the circle of life and you get a carnation . Or bury your wife and wait until some well meaning idiot says " geez, wow, it's to it cool, it's the life cycle and a new flower grows". Yes, we are born and we die. Death, especially unexpected or at a young age, is sad and deserves more than a "Have a nice day". See, that's the difference in experience as I've buried a son and a husband...you're still tiptoeing through the tulips and one day your 40 year old self will say "yup, I sure was a smart ass at 29".

As to the Spock reference Supersoul...bang on.

Dee, sorry, was referring to Dan as an egotist . One thing I know for SURE, you are not that way at all. I like you. We just don't always agree. Again, sorry that you thought I meant you.
 Dan198508
Msg: 108
Posted: 12/5/2014 6:54:15 PM
Regarding post #101 about a person dying and a flower and a new flower and another new flower and a friggin flower bed..all pretty and nice and it's a cycle and we get another flower, blah, blah, blah. Ummm, no. You bury your son and then tell me its sorta, kinda like the circle of life and you get a carnation . Or bury your wife and wait until some well meaning idiot says " geez, wow, it's to it cool, it's the life cycle and a new flower grows". Yes, we are born and we die. Death, especially unexpected or at a young age, is sad and deserves more than a "Have a nice day". See, that's the difference in experience as I've buried a son and a husband...you're still tiptoeing through the tulips and one day your 40 year old self will say "yup, I sure was a smart ass at 29".

I'll take this at face value for the sake of the argument. You are defending something, are you aware of it? What is it that you're defending? Your mind rejects the idea that you were wrong about something for so long, and all that pain might have been avoided. That's what you're rejecting. I'll tell you a story:

While I was on bluelight.ru, a gentleman made a post about his cold water extraction method. For the past 5 years he would disolve 15x Tylenol #1 pills into 300mL of water, cool it down in the fridge and then filter the acetaminophen to isolate codeine and caffeine for recreational use. He read somewhere that acetaminophen was insoluble in water and that codeine phosphate was highly soluble. He was suffering from ulcers and liver problems at the time.

So I told him that his method is unsafe because it leads to unsafe amounts of disolved acetaminophen, since, even in cold water, acetaminophen has a solubility of 1g/100mL, so using 300mL of water every time resulted in a single dose intake of 3 grams of Tylenol.

What does he do? First he calls me stupid, and a worthless chemist, because what fkn chemist am I that doesn't know that acetaminophen is water insoluble. I tried to help the guy, I even linked a reference to a study:

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/je990124v

The insults only got worst. You see? Can a person admit that they were wrong, and that their ulcers and liver problems were caused by them, unknowingly swallowing 5 kilograms of Tylenol over the past 5 years? The mind fails them, they just can't. They can't admit their mistake, when it is so big. And so easely avoidable, just with a little wisdom and understanding. All he had to do was to use 15mL of water instead of 300mL. 1mL, for every pill. That easy.

I'm not going to ask you if you have a poster of Mr Spock on your wall , just HOW MANY ?

lol xD
 somekinda_wonderful
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2014 7:16:56 PM
Must of read the same rant, as I recently wondered about the number of "haters" on line here recently. And this is pretty much the conclusion I came to

How do you mean " hope" shakti?
Would they be here without it? Honestly, it's a dating site. And yeah, many people whine and grumble, but we all want love, seriously. They're just hurting and don't know how to heal. Perhaps reading the words of others gives them inspiration? The venting helps? The semblance of a social life fills a void?

I doubt that many joined PoF with the intent of spewing vitriol of the opposite sex on the forums. Sometimes the sanctimonious, pseudo-intellectuals, and trolls open those doors that encourage those with underlying issues to lash out and vent. These venters are slathered in attention, yes mostly negative but there are some positive nuggets there too. And for some of the long time venters/haters there seems to be a real social value to the forums, I can see genuine caring and cyber friendships have taken place.

I think the more insidious posters are those generic nice guy/gals who are really quite hurtful with the unthinking inconsiderate jabs. lol me and my overly sensitive fat a*s have been insulted several times this week by some thoughtless off the cuff remarks made regarding fat people. Now my self-esteem is not great right now (my problem) but it makes it tougher for those remarks to slide off and ignore. When you throw hurtful/dismissive comments at some one who is more damaged what's your contribution in the creation of the "hater" And no I'm not saying any one here is responsible for another's actions or should **** foot around an issue, maybe just think about what we say and who we are hurting with these words :)
 Dee4166
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2014 7:17:40 PM
@blue....
Thanks for the apology and I, too am sorry if I took that comment or your previous one the wrong way....
I DO enjoy differing opinions, even when I don't agree with them as it gives me a mental workout and gets the brain going...especially these days....as dragon said earlier and I realized he was right, I am using this as a distraction from other stuff that I really have done all I can do with and must now let go...
Letting go is NOT my forte...in case you haven't noticed...LOL

I KNOW that I can be dogmatic at times and I strive to work on that, but when it's a topic that's near and dear to my heart I can go overboard sometimes and try to be EXTRA careful to be attentive to what is actually being said because my OWN perceptions can get in the way....Most of my exercise these days seems to come from jumping to conclusions and flying off the handle...NOT a "pretty" character trait and NOT one that I'm particularly proud of... BUT, I AM working on it, as I said...

That's one of the reasons that I've hidden my profile and am NOT looking right now...too much going on on ALL fronts and it gets to me sometimes....
I'll probably get KILLED for this, but to anyone else out there who feels that I've behaved badly, I AM really trying to just cope right now with a whole BUNCH of nasty sh!t and sometimes, as is inevitable, I fail....My "blanket apologies" if I've been obnoxious or arrogant or any of the other things that I've been accused of here on this thread...
No offense was EVER intended unless it WAS...LOL And I think the difference is apparent...

Enough of the "True Confessions", now...lol

I'm done like dinner for tonight and need to go and do something mindless for a bit...

Good night all...
 JoeBnD
Msg: 111
Posted: 12/5/2014 8:19:34 PM
Okay Dee, I will try to very quickly summarize my experience.

* Five years after divorce is final, joined PoF with the slightest glimmer of hope.
* Created my profile and posted a recent picture.
* Found Profile Review, got one funny response, a couple of suggestions regarding no sunglasses, and several crappy responses (don't bother looking, the moderators removed them over the course of a year) belittling me for being a disabled, overweight man who had the gall to desire a slender woman.
* Started looking at the other forums, and putting in my two cents when the topic rubbed me the wrong way (men must pay for dates, nice guys, etc). Citing examples that involved my ex that were contrary to something another poster said labeled me a whiner.
* Was slammed for my opinions and called a misogynist (often for things that I never said, but someone else in the thread did; their opinions were projected on mine), and again told that I should only date "my kind" (disabled, old, ugly, fat women).
*Over two years of this, and now I have decided that while I may not hate women, I have an extremely low desire to be with any (which, of course, brought on the whole gay insinuations).
* I have decided that I am happier now being single (again, a misogynist somehow; okay for women to declare happy single-hood though).
* I am still here because I won't be run off by the bullies.

So that's pretty much my history of PoF. I still will speak my mind on the forums and have made some laugh (I like doing that) with my humor. And my buddy and I (as well as the woman in Florida that I chat with; and before anyone asks/comments, there is no attraction there) will laugh about some of the crap that others have posted. And yes, sometimes the rare validation is nice. Hope this helps with your question.

(*waits for the next bashing of Joe*)
 ClooneysTutor
Msg: 112
Posted: 12/5/2014 8:20:48 PM
Someone without life experience would view someone else's life experience as baggage.

Makes sense to me.
 BLoNDeANGeL845
Msg: 113
Posted: 12/5/2014 8:28:58 PM
Do you mean come to a dating site or the forums?

I've been here for the forums only for years...
I like men, I don't come to POF for men, but for forums.

I suspect there are some nice people in the forums, but a lot of mentally unbalanced, undateables too.
 Demidar
Msg: 114
Posted: 12/5/2014 8:36:37 PM
What I would actually like to know is why do people who keep saying they are in a relationship keep interacting with a singles online dating site ? Probably fake profiles . Either that or their relationships are not as good as they say . Like the one guy that keeps saying how he only interacts with the hot women , in my life usually the guys that talk about it all the time are actually the ones that never get any . Looking below , speak for yourself , knight to the rescue .
 ClooneysTutor
Msg: 115
Posted: 12/5/2014 8:40:20 PM
And the ones that never get tail embrace their celibacy with an ice cold grip.
 basilisk123
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2014 9:13:14 PM
It is because they have to blame someone other than themselves who they percieve has wronged them. They come one to this dating website because it deals with relationships, and relationships going south or not going anywere is what all of them have in common,
 _shakti_
Msg: 117
Posted: 12/6/2014 2:55:25 AM

* Five years after divorce is final, joined PoF with the slightest glimmer of hope.
* Created my profile and posted a recent picture.
* Found Profile Review, got one funny response, a couple of suggestions regarding no sunglasses, and several crappy responses (don't bother looking, the moderators removed them over the course of a year) belittling me for being a disabled, overweight man who had the gall to desire a slender woman.
* Started looking at the other forums, and putting in my two cents when the topic rubbed me the wrong way (men must pay for dates, nice guys, etc). Citing examples that involved my ex that were contrary to something another poster said labeled me a whiner.
* Was slammed for my opinions and called a misogynist (often for things that I never said, but someone else in the thread did; their opinions were projected on mine), and again told that I should only date "my kind" (disabled, old, ugly, fat women).
*Over two years of this, and now I have decided that while I may not hate women, I have an extremely low desire to be with any (which, of course, brought on the whole gay insinuations).
* I have decided that I am happier now being single (again, a misogynist somehow; okay for women to declare happy single-hood though).
* I am still here because I won't be run off by the bullies.
So no more hope?
 Dee4166
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2014 4:04:02 AM
@somekinda....
I hear you....I sometimes wonder why some people are so malicious....maybe working out their own frustrations on an easy target?
I tend to agree with shakti on this one, as well as yourself.... When I hear these guys I hear PAIN and frustration and confusion....I see NO point in a counter assault as they just get even MORE frustrated...not to mention that there are some good men who ARE doing their level best to try and help these guys...so I guess it is a good thing that they keep coming back....I try not to take the generalizations personally and am not going to " point out" just how "unattractive " that is to women and how it's only going to make the problem worse and yadayadayada....
What's the point, really? Are they stupid? Nah, don't think so....so I'm guessing that they are FULLY aware of that and don't give a flying fvck, and if they ARE attention seeking or whatever, well, they will SURELY get ALL of the negative attention they can handle from other posters who are more willing to engage....

And those are WISE words, my friend, about considering what we say to people and how that can stick with them....there are some REALLY abusive people on here who seem to get off on name calling and pointing fingers at others and I just don't get all of that VENOM when I see it being spewed, and assume it's because of THEIR own experiences....

@joe....
Thanks for your response....yes, it DOES help me to understand better and you are one of the guys that I often see embroiled in these " debates" ....I also see that often what you actually SAY in it's entirety is not 'heard' and only the ' insult able' stuff is focused on....what I see from you after that seems like more of a defensive reaction and then it seems to escalate from there....
I have to say that I largely disagree with a LOT of the stuff that I see directed towards both yourself and some of the other guys that are a bit " crispy around the edges" ...
As in this business about how you all seem to feel " entitled" somehow to a woman's time and attention....I don't " get" that myself...What I DO get, is that you, I believe like ALL of us, wants to be respected and treated with a modicum of dignity like all humans deserve...
And I'm not talking about all of those guys who are complaining about what women do, no matter WHAT, here....like those not getting responses to messages, those who are getting 'flaked' on, etc.
Whether or not anybody believes it, that happens to women, too, and for me, is just part and parcel of OLD. You pays your money and you takes your chances, as they say....
Maybe I'm just a " sucker" but I actually DO believe that all human beings deserve respect, including men on a dating site, but the problem there is that is OBVIOUSLY not a popular opinion....lol
Without going into the whole debate here, I will say that people do sh!ty things to other people ALL of the time, regardless of whether or not the person ' deserves' it, unfortunately we can't change that, we can only pick up the pieces and try and move on....and that applies to BOTH men and women..
As for the "Joe bashing" , well, not from this poster at any rate...you ARE entitled to your own opinions about women and anything else....doesn't mean that I or anyone else has to agree with you, but I'm NOT going to try and tell you or convince you otherwise...You're a big boy, capable of making your own choices and decisions and if YOU'RE ok with those, then who am I to say otherwise? Those choices will, ultimately, affect, only YOU and your Life, for good, bad or indifferent....

@ basilisk....that's a good point...never thought of it that way, actually....
 Walts
Msg: 119
Posted: 12/6/2014 4:10:35 AM
No matter what we babble, or believe, we ALL, (including Danny boy) come on here because we want an audience. We all feel what we type is something of value, and we would like others to "hear". And why here in these waters???? Both genders are available, along with a wide range of age groups. Some children, and some very old souls. And with that some widely differing views and opinions. And an opinion has very little "value" if it is not "heard".

And Dan, as simple as it gets. The supposed widow????? She just wanted you to hang up the phone. Instead you told her to have a good day???? Why say a thing? Why not a bad day? How about the night? And what about tomorrow?

Survey says........because it's just another tale.(that someone needed to tell so others could "hear")
 Dee4166
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2014 5:05:33 AM
Touché Walts....lol

Excellent point.....

As for Dan and his " reductionist theories" ....well, I suspect that may one day change for him, if he ever learns that 'attachment' is NOT a dirty word and that even Spock, ultimately WANTED to ' feel' because he realized that it was the "spicy in the salsa..." Lol

And Dan...I have to say that telling a person who has buried a son and husband that her " pain was avoidable" is cold, REALLY cold, even for you, regardless of your own, personal, views....not to mention your assumption that she would have to be willing to give up ALL of the joy that those relationships gave her over the years for that to be a valid statement according to your 'hypothesis'....
This is NOT about 'hating Death' or believing it to be 'unnatural'?..for most people it's simply about the loss of someone that to THEM was special and loved and missed...and in the case of those who die younger than the average, the sadness is also tinged with feelings of loss of the potential unrealized....
With that big brain of yours, is there NO room for compassion?
As for your "I" and mine being equal....while that's a lovely concept, not sure what the point was....That we are all 'one' and thus, 'nothing'? Or that the I is, in essence, totally unimportant?
As a scientist you must believe in SOMETHING of value in at least SOME emotions, such as curiosity, no? A desire for Truth?
So why SOME emotions and not others?
Aren't they ALL just about the human experience? And isn't that the point of being here, as a human, on Earth, for whatever time that we are allotted? If there's nothing after this Life, shouldn't we do ALL that we CAN to get as MUCH out of it as possible? AS a human being? We will never know how a flower feels, or another animal, but if we also ignore our own barometer of Life, ie. How we are perceiving our world, through our thoughts, feelings and physical perceptions isn't that just a COLOSSAL waste of a Life?
Some of the scientists that I have the utmost respect for were/are the MOST 'perceptive' on ALL levels and explored ALL experiences and information wholly and completely...discounting NOTHING until it was thoroughly evaluated and quantified....
They are also some of the MOST witty and 'feeling' individuals, as well...because they understood/stand that a human without emotions or who is denying or controlling or trying to "philosophize" them away, is a human who is out of balance in one of the MOST important ways....
Emotion, whether right or wrong has been the driving force behind all of human history...and that's gotten us HERE....Is that really such a bad place to be?
It's INESCAPEABLE Dan.....muwahahaha.....LOL

Whether you be right or wrong in your views my friend, you are STILL a current resident of Planet Earth here....maybe it's a good idea to actually STUDY a culture before trying to change it, as ANY good anthropologist does, hmmmm....?
 JoeBnD
Msg: 121
Posted: 12/6/2014 5:38:39 AM
So no more hope?

I think only a scanning electron microscope would be able to see it.

Thanks for your response....yes, it DOES help me to understand better and you are one of the guys that I often see embroiled in these " debates" ....I also see that often what you actually SAY in it's entirety is not 'heard' and only the ' insult able' stuff is focused on....what I see from you after that seems like more of a defensive reaction and then it seems to escalate from there....
I have to say that I largely disagree with a LOT of the stuff that I see directed towards both yourself and some of the other guys that are a bit " crispy around the edges" ...

Thank you very much, that is nice to hear.

And I will say that there are some posts by a few men where I think to myself, "dude, you're not helping", but I don't say anything (usually because I think that they are trolling).
 ClooneysTutor
Msg: 122
Posted: 12/6/2014 6:46:01 AM
Water seeks its own level.

I would accept a woman for love if she had multiple marriages. Because I have multiple marriages.

It would sound lame to tell you to find a woman that was in the same predicament as you, because she wouldn't be attractive to you.

Common Values? Common Interests? Common Vices?

Common Misery perhaps?

My soon to be ex brother in law had weight loss surgery.

Lost so much weight that he became weak and disabled.

My sister is working 2 jobs to support that family and had an affair. She's divorcing him.

Blood is thicker then water but I am distancing myself from my sister.

The man took care of her for many years. My heart goes out to both of them.

Went to marriage counseling with my 3rd ex, to make sure we were doing the right thing. He asked me what my biggest insecurity was?

Losing my job. Would she stay with me if I got laid off. She answered yes and thank god we never got to test her honesty.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 123
Posted: 12/6/2014 6:56:15 AM
^^ you have a point about common vices.
Not bad vices - but
Example - I have some women friends who frown upon my visits to the DQ. I should be eating idk, nuts and berries and grains I can't pronounce.
So now, I just go myself :/ More sundae for me too ( same ppl who frown on it manage to get an extra spoon and eat more than half. )
 Strawberry_Jello
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2014 7:21:39 AM
To Dan;
Oh, yes. I DO see your problem.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 125
Posted: 12/6/2014 7:44:00 AM

No matter what we babble, or believe, we ALL, (including Danny boy) come on here because we want an audience. We all feel what we type is something of value, and we would like others to "hear". And why here in these waters???? Both genders are available, along with a wide range of age groups. Some children, and some very old souls. And with that some widely differing views and opinions. And an opinion has very little "value" if it is not "heard".

This is so true, Walt, you're awesome.

Common Values? Common Interests? Common Vices?

Common Misery perhaps?

Cloney, this is great as well. One thing I realized one year into a previous relationship, was that she wanted to change me into something I was not. Many based on her gripes about her own father and issues she had with her mother. I should have split with her then, but she went through breast cancer and instead got deeper and deeper.

In my current relationship we both share the same vices. She has an out of this world libido, she also likes physical touch. She realizes the things she did wrong in her previous relationships and allow her to find what is important to her. So do I.

We come here not only because we have a place where our rantings can be heard, but for some crazy, non-sensical sense of validation for our crazy ideas. Even Danny boy with his chemically intellectualized ruminations and explanations is here because he enjoys having such audience and enjoying those arguments.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > If you don't even LIKE women/ men, then why come on to a dating site?