Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > If you don't even LIKE women/ men, then why come on to a dating site?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BLoNDeANGeL845
Msg: 151
If you don't even LIKE women/ men, then why come on to a dating site?Page 7 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

When I first seen the title, my immediate reaction was "Are you @#@$! kidding me?!"
Are you just doing this (creating threads) to further your involvement with the forums in an attention seeking matter simply because.... you're enjoying it? lol

Dee, you disappoint me. You know KNOW the answer to your title question yet you created a thread to rub it in the faces of the haters because...........they hate.
Seriously Dee... are you kidding me?

You do also know that this will only make them hate even more, don't you?

Let's chip in & get Dee a pacifier for Xmas.

In the last few months, I've seen posts like an angry 2 year old having a tantrum coming from the OP non-stop...I actually have been passing over your posts cuz of that...

Who says that the men and women who are BASHING OTHERS, SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER... don't like women/men. Maybe each person doesn't like certain TYPES of people and when they are exposed to them on the forum they get TRIGGERED and the worst part of them emerges.

For example, I find CAPS in the middle of sentences very ANNOYING. It makes me feel that someone is YELLING at me. So what do I do, YELL BACK, no, I note the aggravation and decide that the other person is entitled to their CAPS, that it really isn't important in the scheme of things and I learn something that I didn't know about my self....I'm AGGRAVATED by caps in the middle of sentence.
 Dan198508
Msg: 152
If you don't even LIKE women/ men, then why come on to a dating site?
Posted: 12/6/2014 2:03:52 PM
A lot of pleasurable stimuli eventually lead to pain. So it isn't obvious that one should avoid this type of pleasure. Even those things that have no pleasure or pain associated with then can lead to painful situation. Once you are in the painful situation, you can have an irrevocable condition that no matter what you do to eliminate the original source, the damage is done.

I know exactly what you mean. When you IV Heroin it feels great and when you stop doing it, you'll feel like absolute crap. But it's not because you feel like crap afterwards that you should stop IVing, God forbid! Lol. Is that what you mean? Sure, when you're in pain the damage is done, but you seem to forget that it was done not while feeling pain but while feeling pleasure. Look into "neuron polarization".

Part of the "live the good life" knowledge is to be present for when pleasure happends and absent during withdrawal. So you increase your perception of pleasurable moments and decrease it for painful moments. But withdrawal is inevitable.

How do you think your body manufactures pleasure? Do you know that the worst migraines ever occur in youngsters due to hormonal changes? And then when you have sex you are happy about the joy you feel, and yet you forget everything about the migraine! What if the headache/migraine caused the necessary changes in your brain required for you to feel that pleasure? What if?

Then, some bluelighters had this idea. Take oxycodone for the migraine and methamphetamine for sex, meaning, increase perception of reality during pleasure and decrease it during pain. Ok. You know what happend? Their migraine got so much worst that, after 6 months, they couldn't handle it with 4 different analgesics combined. They felt the pain even within an inch of opioid induced respiratory depression, so it wasn't opioid tolerance. Pain was x100.

What I'm saying is, and, my point is very valid and requires a complex answer is: Is the pleasure worth the pain required to manufacture it, IF it requires such painful manufacture. Before getting laid, think about how many women you saw and felt frustrated. Did that feel good? Sure sex felt good but I'm asking you, did it feel good to sit and watch for months and years before getting to action? Was that healthy for your body?
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 153
Posted: 12/6/2014 2:09:00 PM
Msg. 138:
@walks....
And you got THAT from my OP?
Interesting...considering I said NOTHING of the kind, nor implied it either...and only genuinely wanted to know what the 'payoff' was for people engaging in this behaviour....

You just gave him/her the “payoff,” Dee. ;)

Msg. 153:
In the last few months, I've seen posts like an angry 2 year old having a tantrum coming from the OP non-stop...I actually have been passing over your posts cuz of that..

I think the random capslock give the impression of anger, or maybe more anger than is actually there. I’m guessing. Mostly what I’ve seen is OP futilely trying to explain herself to others who seem to deliberately misunderstand what she posts, sometimes excessively….possibly setting herself up as a target. IMO.
 CharminC
Msg: 154
Posted: 12/6/2014 2:36:39 PM
fyi
In the deaf community, text in caps is considered yelling.

I do use it myself, as some of you may notice or recall... but mainly to overemphasize the word which I'm sure .. well,assuming... is what dee is doing?
However, there are occasions I am yelling.
Which, again ....assuming,..... dee may be doing as well? :P
 WALK4ESTWALK
Msg: 155
Posted: 12/6/2014 2:53:22 PM
MSG#153: Let's chip in & get Dee a pacifier for Xmas.

We'll all be branded a hater if we do that. I'll chip in if you change the gift to a rattle. This way we'll be contributing to her cause by giving her the best tool for her war dance.
 Walts
Msg: 156
Posted: 12/6/2014 3:01:21 PM

I know exactly what you mean. When you IV Heroin it feels great and when you stop doing it, you'll feel like absolute crap.

I highly doubt you know or even have felt what happens when you IV heroin, let alone one hit. Some here in the forums may have. Before telling people how things feel, you should actually experience it, no? It does give you words some credence.

What I'm saying is, and, my point is very valid and requires a complex answer is: Is the pleasure worth the pain required to manufacture it, IF it requires such painful manufacture. Before getting laid, think about how many women you saw and felt frustrated. Did that feel good? Sure sex felt good but I'm asking you, did it feel good to sit and watch for months and years before getting to action? Was that healthy for your body?

Again, the answer needs not to be complex. It's a simple yes or no. For some yes, the effort, the pain, or whatever is "worth" it when something has been accomplished(whatever that may be). If you never tried, you should. You will actually become a better man. Or, you can stare at work, or the possible effort and just say, yeah, I don't want to "feel", I just want to be in the state I am, right now, forever. Kinda like a lump on the log.
 Dan198508
Msg: 157
Posted: 12/6/2014 3:05:39 PM
^ So you say that a surgeon should have cancer himself in order to understand it and properly operate on a cancer patient right? What does the surgeon know about cancer if he never experienced it on his own body? Incompetent!

:)
 JoeBnD
Msg: 158
Posted: 12/6/2014 3:07:35 PM
Mostly what I’ve seen is OP futilely trying to explain herself to others who seem to deliberately misunderstand what she posts, sometimes excessively….possibly setting herself up as a target. IMO.

That happens here a lot.
 Like2dance
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2014 3:09:14 PM
I get on dating sites to find profiles of women I already know. Such profiles can be quite entertaining. They lie about so much, especially about their ages.
 HondoGal
Msg: 160
Posted: 12/6/2014 3:15:15 PM

This is the forums, if you can't accept that people have different ways of relating to others, with differing views than your own, get off the site. Personally, I think the OPs a whiner, but she has every right to rant. Don't worry OP, someone will soon see your internal beauty, just as they see your external beauty, and select you. Or, you can get off the site and go out into the real world. Keep in mind though, you'll probably have the same problems there, as you do here. You just won't see them as easily.

Pour yourself a glass of wine, put on the stones, and listen to the song "You can't always get what you want."~ WALK4ESTWALK

+1, I agree and found it distasteful and unwarranted to respond to the young poster,  CTRLvector, in a demeaning manner; “ because frankly, my dear...I don't give a damn...and I've been going to school and reading and writing for longer than you've been ALIVE and find this game more than a little tedious.…” then calls him a troll.

Quite frankly this is merely a blog wherein the poster is ONLY interested in opinions she likes.

Simple answer, misandry and misogyny are rampant IRL; given that PoF is a microcosm of the real world why would anyone be surprised to find it here.

In the last few months, I've seen posts like an angry 2 year old having a tantrum coming from the OP non-stop...I actually have been passing over your posts cuz of that…~BlondeAngel

+1, I’ve not read any of her posts beyond mid-second page; the self-aggrandizing (without qualifying for same) is a bit much.

-----------------------------------------

.I must be missing something here. There's a point I'm trying to make that doesn't get across. I think what's going on here is that everyone is reading my posts through their own perception of death, I think that's what's going on. You see death as such a terrible thing, that my posts seem cold and unemotional, since any emotional being would be compassionate towards such a terrible thing.~Dan

Dan, I often read you posts as I find you clever and sometimes entertaining.

However, I disagree with your example of your telephone solicitation. Although I understand your stance that strangers should not attempt to evoke sympathy from other strangers, and for the most part I completely agree with that even if just for the fact that this is often used by schemers to defraud others of their money.

But, in your example you are an intruder. You intruded into this widow’s privacy at a time when she was most likely grieving and may have uttered, “My husband just died” without even thinking. No one has the right to intrude into another’s life by telephone or door knocking, imo. Unless it is to deliver good news, “I found your missing dog” or “I’m delivering Bill Gates’ check to you for 10 million dollars”.

In your example the very least you could have done was to apologize for your intrusion. Something like, “Please accept my apology for the intrusion; I wish you well. Goodbye”

Now as to the next aspect of your argument here, which is that persons should not grieve over the loss of loved ones given that humans are comparable to flowers. What makes us human is the capacity to love and form deep attachments to another, also to feel empathy and sadness. These are mainly human qualities though I have personally witnessed dogs displaying signs of sadness.

Let me give you an example; if someone declares their spouse missing or if a parent, a child, and those persons do not display sadness they quickly become suspect in the eyes of law enforcement and also in the public eye. And with good reason for the guy who is dating after a couple of weeks of the wife being declared missing usually is the culprit who caused her to disappear.

If someone can believe that the death of a loved one should be viewed no differently than the death of a flower, that person has a part missing.

Let’s say a man states that he loves Linda; but Linda has a dog and this man hates dogs. One day he finds Linda weeping over the loss of her dog. Even if the man hates dogs he would be empathetic for Linda’s loss. If he were to bring up your flower theory or the fact that she knew dogs are not immortal; Linda would be justified in picking up the nearest flower vase and bopping him in the head with it.

Persons that lack empathy is one criteria used by psychiatrists to deem someone psychotic.

Sorry for the long post, Dan; it is my attempt to hopefully enlighten you as you’ve demonstrated that you missed the boat when it comes to human relations. Mainly by declaring your beliefs pertaining to the loss of loved ones as what you’ve written is without merit and lacks what is common knowledge to most of us and also to most professionals in the fields of human behavior.

Yes, Dan the death of a loved one is a terrible thing. If you were to receive a death sentence right now, “You have an incurable cancer; three months to live”, I doubt that you would continue to consider death so benignly.
 gcdeb
Msg: 161
Posted: 12/6/2014 4:01:48 PM
Anyone want to chip in a few bucks to bring back the moderators? This thread would have been gone a long time ago. Then again, there's not much else going on in the forums.

I must say, it's been quite enlightening to read - and, surprisingly, led me to form different opinions on some of the semi-regulars I thought I *knew* quite well.
 sigungq
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2014 5:48:57 PM
ouija2025 - Is it just me, or are you trying to copy the "Oracle at Delphi"?
 Walts
Msg: 163
Posted: 12/6/2014 5:55:02 PM

^ So you say that a surgeon should have cancer himself in order to understand it and properly operate on a cancer patient right? What does the surgeon know about cancer if he never experienced it on his own body? Incompetent!

What does cancer and doctors have to do with that tea in China? Or for that matter, the "feelings" of a heroin user???? Have you used heroin and with that, the "high" they experienced???? Have you been addicted to "anything" at all in your life? If not, don't start using examples of what they "feel" including when they aren't "high" or addicted. And don't you dare try to tell us what a clean heroin addict feels afterwards, if they come out the other side. You are all over the place trying to explain things that you, obviously have no understanding ,which makes people wonder about your words and what exactly you are trying to say.

The "value" or "worth" of something, including the climb up the mountain is something that cannot be measured or explained. It has to be "experienced". It's why it's very hard to "teach" certain things after the age of 8-10 years old, or to teach a loser how to win. Those that have "experienced" such things will tell you point blank that yes, all the pain was "worth" it. There is no spread sheet for this one.

Sorry OP, just more rambling from a fool here. I'll go back and sit in my corner now.
 sigungq
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2014 6:11:50 PM

Dan198508 wrote:

Actually, if a surgeon had experienced any of the conditions that he/she practices on, they may become a bit less "Nazi" when they treat their patients.
 pd481
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2014 6:28:40 PM
Too Walts - whose comments I enjoy reading. I read the following from Andy Richter which you might appreciate. "Engaging with ***holes on the internet is like trying to drown a vampire with your own blood."
 flaneur001
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2014 6:43:41 PM
WALT
What does cancer and doctors have to do with that tea in China? Or for that matter, the "feelings" of a heroin user???? Have you used heroin and with that, the "high" they experienced???? Have you been addicted to "anything" at all in your life? If not, don't start using examples of what they "feel" including when they aren't "high" or addicted. And don't you dare try to tell us what a clean heroin addict feels afterwards, if they come out the other side. You are all over the place trying to explain things that you, obviously have no understanding ,which makes people wonder about your words and what exactly you are trying to say.

The "value" or "worth" of something, including the climb up the mountain is something that cannot be measured or explained. It has to be "experienced". It's why it's very hard to "teach" certain things after the age of 8-10 years old, or to teach a loser how to win. Those that have "experienced" such things will tell you point blank that yes, all the pain was "worth" it. There is no spread sheet for this one.

Dan, here is an example of true wisdom. I hope you can put your ego aside long enough to known when you've had the opportunity to hear from someone who has something genuinely sage to offer.

Walt, brilliant!
 Dan198508
Msg: 167
Posted: 12/6/2014 7:23:15 PM
What does cancer and doctors have to do with that tea in China? Or for that matter, the "feelings" of a heroin user????

What does my inexperience using heroin have to do with my post (154) about brain changes via neuron polarization during pain/pleasure? You said the damage is caused by the pain you feel after pleasure. I said it may be wrong, and that the pleasure might do the damage and the pain was actually your body receiving a neurological repair.

You see, you are not focusing on the issue, you are focusing on the person (me). So you're a trouble maker aren't you sir? You see. I was talking about scientific issues, you decided to talk about my person. So who started the trouble, and who has the wisdom? :)

Have you used heroin and with that, the "high" they experienced???? Have you been addicted to "anything" at all in your life? If not, don't start using examples of what they "feel" including when they aren't "high" or addicted.

Why not? If that was wrong, then, psychiatry would be illegal because all the psychiatrist does for a living is talk about how others feel, according to you, without any knowledge :)

And don't you dare try to tell us what a clean heroin addict feels afterwards, if they come out the other side.

He feels like crap during withdrawal, and once clean and on the other side, 8mg of oral codeine is enough to remind the person what the high felt like and get him/her to go right back at it. I summed it up really well sir didn't I?

You are all over the place trying to explain things that you, obviously have no understanding ,which makes people wonder about your words and what exactly you are trying to say.

If I make people wonder I reached my goal. Thinking is good for brain cells.

Sorry OP, just more rambling from a fool here. I'll go back and sit in my corner now.

I know brother. I tell you that doctors cure sickness and disease, and you argue "if doctors cure sickness and disease, how come there's more sick people in hospitals, where there's doctors, than at home where there's no doctors!?"

And when I prove you wrong, you tell me that I don't understand it, and that I have to be sick in the first place to understand that statement. You see where we're going? If you know the truth, you can explain it also, just like I can.

And if you wish to refute my arguments, do remember that insults + personal remarks aren't arguments. Thank you for keeping civil brother.
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 168
Posted: 12/6/2014 7:46:03 PM

Why not? If that was wrong, then, psychiatry would be illegal because all the psychiatrist does for a living is talk about how others feel, according to you, without any knowledge.

We had a Psychiatrist in my Grief Share Group that had been Counseling Patients for 35 years before His Wife Died. After His Wife Died He admitted to our Group how little He really understood what His Patients were going thru, before He experienced it Himself, Personally......
 thompson1919
Msg: 169
Posted: 12/6/2014 7:50:52 PM
Well...Did you really think anyone of the people you think...actually hates or dislikes the opposite gender would respond? Oh wait....a few haven't probably got up yet.
I don't think a few recognize just how bad they sound...tbh.
Some I think just are here to stir the pot...those ones with no picture and ever evolving new profiles..you know the ones.

I am sure a lot of it is "attention" seeking and the ones that tend to keep arguing over a "word" or "phrase"...want to show everyone how smart they are....or are right fighters.
as in the "mandatory DNA" thread....long lost in the stupidy now...
A few are just chronic complainers and whom better to blame than the ex....even if they have been single for years.

I don't hate men and some of what these "forum" men/women show about themselves on a forum...is very telling to me. I am not ashamed or embarrassed of anything I have ever written...in fact, I have sent men here to read.
I am exactly the person...irl as I am online. I have been called constantly a femanazi by a few forum guys....which makes me smile.
As one great lady said....You(some) make it Entertaining!

Nice to have my fans mention me on every thread. :)

This is the forums, if you can't accept that people have different ways of relating to others, with differing views than your own, get off the site. Personally, I think the OPs a whiner, but she has every right to rant. Don't worry OP, someone will soon see your internal beauty, just as they see your external beauty, and select you. Or, you can get off the site and go out into the real world. Keep in mind though, you'll probably have the same problems there, as you do here. You just won't see them as easily.

Pour yourself a glass of wine, put on the stones, and listen to the song "You can't always get what you want."~ WALK4ESTWALK

+1, I agree and found it distasteful and unwarranted to respond to the young poster, CTRLvector, in a demeaning manner; “ because frankly, my dear...I don't give a damn...and I've been going to school and reading and writing for longer than you've been ALIVE and find this game more than a little tedious.…” then calls him a troll.

Quite frankly this is merely a blog wherein the poster is ONLY interested in opinions she likes.

Simple answer, misandry and misogyny are rampant IRL; given that PoF is a microcosm of the real world why would anyone be surprised to find it here.

In the last few months, I've seen posts like an angry 2 year old having a tantrum coming from the OP non-stop...I actually have been passing over your posts cuz of that…~BlondeAngel

+1, I’ve not read any of her posts beyond mid-second page; the self-aggrandizing (without qualifying for same) is a bit much.

Dee is what I call a member of the tranny train. The tranny train is a select group of women femenazis that just hate men. They talk all the time about how men are so disposable. How to take men to the cleaners and justify it with false logic. Let's look at facts for a second.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/171886/week-poverty-us-single-mothers-worst

More single mothers receive welfare than any other group of people. Most non custodial moms receive child support. 65%

http://www.webmd.com/baby/news/20030123/absent-parent-doubles-child-suicide-risk

Single mother homes Doubles Child Suicide Risk.

http://www.photius.com/feminocracy/facts_on_fatherless_kids.html

85% of prisoners came from single mother homes.

http://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/1gkbyb/til_80_of_rapists_are_raised_by_single_moms_and/

80% of rapists are raised by single moms and 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2013/07/02/the-rise-of-single-fathers/

Single father homes are far less likely to live in poverty yet receive far less child support and receive far less of the time.

The reason we have gender wars is because people don't look at facts they make them up as they go.

Marshal and Rose where undergraduates reporting seeing as children 40% of their fathers hitting their mothers and 40.6% of their mothers hitting their father..

Deputy Coroner of Ontario James Cairns who reported woman murdered their children more often than fathers....52% to 48%

Benedict (1985) Mothers were identified in 38.7% of the case as abusers and fathers 18.7%....

The list goes on and on. Yet all we hear is the opposite in these forums. Why is that? Many times we hear the opposite outside of these forums as well. Why? Motherhood, single mothers especially and women are held in such high regard. Yet, the facts don't say that they are deserving of it as a group. Personal experiences aside. I'm sure there are good mothers and single mothers. As long as no gender equality exists then the bashing will continue. All of us are gender bias some with and some without cause. To many here insult and attack not just Dee. I may of joined in but I did not start it when I did.
 DragonBits
Msg: 170
Posted: 12/6/2014 9:08:32 PM

I know exactly what you mean. When you IV Heroin it feels great and when you stop doing it, you'll feel like absolute crap. But it's not because you feel like crap afterwards that you should stop IVing, God forbid! Lol. Is that what you mean? Sure, when you're in pain the damage is done, but you seem to forget that it was done not while feeling pain but while feeling pleasure. Look into "neuron polarization".

Not what I was thinking of, nothing so dramatic.

I was thinking more about eating donuts and candy. It tastes good but eventually it will lead to unpleasant weight gain, clogged arteries and a painful life when older.

But since I said this sort of pleasure would lead "eventually" to pain, the exact mechanism of how it happens, or when the damage is done isn't significant. It's only important that eventually some types of pleasure will lead to a painful life. Your heroin example while overly dramatic would work as well.

You were claiming before that you don't need to think about the pain, you react to avoid pain as a reflex. The other poster (IG) was claiming that pain can be a learning experience. Both are true.

So I think you are mostly wrong to say that. Only the most basic type of pain is about immediate pain and avoidance. A lot of pain comes from a serious of bad decisions. The bad decisions aren't painful, sometime they are mildly pleasurable.

But this was leading to my next point, pain as a learning experience.

How do you think your body manufactures pleasure? Do you know that the worst migraines ever occur in youngsters due to hormonal changes? And then when you have sex you are happy about the joy you feel, and yet you forget everything about the migraine! What if the headache/migraine caused the necessary changes in your brain required for you to feel that pleasure? What if?

Does the mechanism of how my body creates pleasure really matter? Is pleasure really the ultimate goal, or is peace and happiness more important?

I have gotten headaches, it was from being dehydrated.

As far as sexual pleasure and dating, I really haven't had a lot of experience with being frustrated or lack of sex being painful, at least as concerns dating. When single 80% of the time I am in a sexual relationship. Amusingly, being married in the past (first marriage) was more frustrating than dating, but still the sex was somewhat regular. I once had a long single period in 2002 where I wasn't interested in dating, it wasn't a bother since I had no interest in dating or sex.

When I got interested again in dating/sex, it didn't take very long to find someone.

The painful emotional experiences I have had via-à-vis women were when I had a LTR and multiple short term sexual relationships, or where I didn't want to make a real commitment to a single LTR. Sort of like trying to keep all the plates spinning in the air at the same time, or at the least wanting to keep my options open.

So I guess too much sex (or sexual variety) can be painful.

So as a result of painful experiences, I am now quicker to commit to getting married, and I don't try and maintain long term multiple sexual relationships. BTW, I have never cheated when married since whatever pleasure that might give me would surely be followed by a lot of miserable experiences. IE: It wouldn't be worth it. FWIW, I did once have a GF cheat on me in ~1980, so I know how that feels also, I think that experience was also instrumental in my not wanting to cheat when married. I wouldn't want to inflict that on someone else, nor do I want to deal with the guilt.

So I agree with InnerGorilla, pain can be the beacon from which you find transformation. I would qualify it to say not all pain is the same. I wouldn't say pain is a virtue, but often it's necessary to feel pain in order to change behavior.
 gtomustang
Msg: 171
Posted: 12/6/2014 10:23:06 PM
The opposite of love, of course, isn't hate....its apathy. Caring versus not caring a whit.

Sometimes, when we claim to hate an object or action, what we really dislike is its impact upon us (or our loved ones, which impacts us). Had it no impact in our lives, we'd probably ignore it, like the thousands of other stimuli clogging up our visual and audio nervous system.

I have no clue what makes a man attractive, sexy, or desireable. Wouldn't ever make a good bisexual. But I could wax forever on what makes this individual woman cute, that one sexy, that one dateable, how that one over there I would love to admire but wouldn't need to see naked, et cetera.

Put something illogical in the way of me obtaining the pleasure I crave and, yes...I will get irritable about it. Life should be a lot more logical than it is, but heck, even Bible scholars have tried to explain why this world was created by an intelligent mind yet doesn't function intelligently.
 Dee4166
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2014 4:16:47 AM
@charmin....
Have explained before that the bold feature doesn't work for me, and yes I use it for emphasis...and yes, I am aware that it's considered yelling, both inside and out of the deaf community....
Ooops! Guess I shouldn't say anything without "qualifying", right Hondo...? Wait , let me go and find those pics of when I volunteered at the McKay center in order to do that for a bunch of strangers on an internet forum....I'll get RIGHT on that!!!lmao
As for Control Vector, there is a history there of him behaving like an a ss towards me on the forums, getting personal, speaking about me on other threads in a disrespectful manner to other posters, taking my "personal inventory" etc. so you can have ALL the sympathy in the world for him as you like... I don't and if he's a big enough boy to hurl personal insults at me, then yes, I WILL defend myself....
@blonde....yeah real cute there...at least I don't re-post OTHER people's opinions in their entirety for what purpose? Because people can"t read? Unless it's posted by you?
Whatever sweetheart, you"re no treat yourself and I have found you to be quite vicious towards many people who don't deserve that from you OR anyone else, so you're just behaving true to form here, and if you don't like what I write then you are more than welcome to NOT read it at all....I am perfectly ok with what I write and am not responsible for how you or anyone else for that matter, interprets it...if any of you cared to actually get clear about what I'm saying, you would ASK rather than assume, as I do when my interpretation of what someone writes is negative, as I try to give people the benefit of the doubt....that is what's called COMMUNICATION, (capitals for emphasis, for those offended by them, lol)
@sunshine...you are RIGHT on the money there! And yes, I'm guilty of trying to "explain" myself to and way past the point that I should in most cases and am trying to stop doing that, as I see that on here at any rate, there often IS no point...while many accuse me of being uninterested in others opinions, it would appear that is a true case of projection...lol
@pd481 know you were talking to Walts but thanks for that one, I think I'm BLEEDING all over the place, here!!! LMAO

So, it would be really nice if all of the people who seem to feel a need to SLAM me would take a break from that and either respond to the ACTUAL question, or, HEY! Here's an idea...when you DON'T like a particular thread and/or OP why don't you just skip on over it like I do, rather than go on to share your 'opinion' of the OP rather than the subject, like bullies in high school do, and even 'gangin up' for what, reinforcements????Nah, what am I thinking?!?!?!? Must get that NASTY sh!t out there for ALL the world to see, right? Pfffttt...whatever....

@gto....thanks for responding to the topic....can't believe I'm actually saying THAT!!! lol

Yes, I guess you're right about the love v hate thing....I've experienced that myself....
Not sure what the "illogical" thing is getting in the way???? Do you mean the whole inequality thing with OLD?

@Walts....No problem...I thoroughly enjoy reading what you've said, even though it's not OT, and that doesn't seem to bother anyone else on here who has used this as their own, personal judgment forum about ME, so you go man!!!
At least what you have to say has value and is intelligent...I always learn a LOT from your perspective....
 Ouija2025
Msg: 173
Posted: 12/7/2014 6:39:46 AM
No idea who Oracle at Delphi is - did she own nice sandals?
Walts is usually right on the money which is why so many women crush on him
I think most people like others of the opposite sex.. sometimes just easy to get swept up in the chance to vent without having to see the person you vented to at a party
Which is why you have to avoid riding the Dog - strangers will spill their innards
Off topic topic but why do we say total strangers as opposed to strangers. I mean are total strangers hmm, strange?
 Fire_and_Ice4_You
Msg: 174
Posted: 12/7/2014 6:49:44 AM
@Dee..OP
Argh!! Don't let the baboons get you down....haters got to hate.
I thought the thread was a good question...I have often thought out LOUD...why do the obvious bitter people even have an active profile...and then are on here spewling their dislike and bitterness about the opposite sex...shakes head.

I have been on here long enough and remember enough of the crew and their personnas.
Some may think they have a new audience and got some backing because....they do work in gangs behind the scenes.
Trust me...One particular one has tried adding me as a fave.. a few times.
Don't feel the need to partake in their accusations of you....like you said...just move on.
Never mind the B.S. of bringing up everything I ever said and done..

When I first entered the forums...I felt the need to defend myself too.
Then I thought...screw it!
If they don't like what I post...I could care less....as I too will skip over a lot of theirs...saying the same things over and over...of course, we all know using bold print makes what "I" say...more important

I have one complaint...with a few of you that I like to read....could you please.. use paragraphs?? My old eyes....worn out.
Yes...Walt...is one of the old time standards here...a whole lot of common sense and a bit of the "grumpy ole man" syndrome....smiles.
 Strawberry_Jello
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2014 7:04:21 AM
Dan,
At first I thought you were just an oddball, albeit somewhat interesting. At first I read your posts with curiosity. Then after a bit, my eyes glazed over while trying to read your posts, and then I just gave up, lightly skimming for something, anything to could focus on.

Life is to be experienced, fully. Feel everything to the max, love, desire, anger, pain, pleasure. etc.

And no, your point DOES NOT "require" any kind of answer. Nothing is required.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > If you don't even LIKE women/ men, then why come on to a dating site?