Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > The Coffee Date      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Supersoulson
Msg: 51
The Coffee DatePage 3 of 32    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32)
What do you do when the weather is bad? I guess you don't live in an area that has long, cold winters that often has snow.

I live in Coquitlam, a suburb of Vancouver , we get a lot of rain here but not much snow and never need to rock the Michelin man look, lol .

Some women refuse to do anything other than meet at a coffee shop. I call those women INCOMPATIBLE, lol .
 activemelaney
Msg: 52
view profile
History
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 9:04:46 AM
Kicking the tires? Ugh. How unromantic. I was the reverse. My thought was 'Wow'. I may be meeting the man who Im going to fall madly in love with and will spend the rest of my life....' That's exactly what happened.

I only met 3 guys. I let them take the lead on arranging our first meet. All were considerate of my schedule, part of the city I was in, etc. They were nice guys, one fantastic. We always met early evening for a glass of wine and lasted a couple of hours just chatting, laughing, etc. A glass I wine without a meal means it can last 45 minutes or as long as desired.

A coffee would be ok but I just prefer a cozier setting with some mood..candle on the table, background music.

Who pays? Never even thought of it. The guys did. I always let the guy take the lead when getting to know one another. A man who is interested in me is trying to do something...help with my coat, pay the tab, open the door . Most guys like to take care of us when outside the home. After almost 4 years together I have still never paid for anything..restaurants or vacations. The exception is to run out to grab a morning coffee and brought it back to our room. My guys likes it when I show effort in other ways...make him a nice meal, cookies, arrange events, etc. Certainly if we were in our early 20's I'd offer to pay my share on a meet or first date but it's just not an issue at this point in life.

Anyways. I'm not as casual as some here. I wasn't there just to say 'Hi, I'm Melaney, show me your teeth'. I preferred to psyche myself up and hope this was my fantasy man. I wore a dress, heels, etc. This might be my 'forever' dream man I want our first get together to be a magic memory. I like that chemistry to kick in.

A second meet?...the reverse, an ice cream and stroll through a park. If winter, hot chocolate and the same. I'm into healthy, fit men and physical activity (including 'that') is central to my life.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 53
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 9:14:53 AM
I'm not interested in coffee dates nor the person who offers such. The exception to this, is that he proposes to meet at a coffee shop where they also have dessert and pastries available. Starbucks is a good choice since they serve things other than coffee and have pastries, sandwiches, etc. I would not want to go to Starbucks though, because I go so many times, I do not want to associate a potential bad date, to my Starbucks runs, lol.

Things can start anywhere though. I met someone on the day of a severe snow storm for drinks. He had sent me very interesting messages, so I didn't mind the whole getting drinks. My sister works around where we met, so she had packed fruits, chocolate dipped strawberries, pastries, a plate of food, and all that for me to pick up. So drinks would have sufficed and I had no feelings about it. It turns out, that we mentioned a restaurant that we like to visit, and we ended up going there after having 2 drinks. The date ended around 1am. Although we were not a match, we had a great time and he wanted to meet again.

Another "drinks" date had me captive for 3.5 hours on one drink (on an empty stomach, which he knew), and all he wanted to talk about was therapy (since we both do therapy). He discouraged me from ordering anything to eat (appetizer), he said he wouldn't recommend it. I thought maybe he was discouraging me, because he had other plans or we were going elsewhere, but that was not the case. When we got out, I told him I needed to get something to eat (Chipotle) and he just went on his merry way, didn't even walk me there. He e-mailed me later saying how great meeting me was and that he would like to see me again. What a f*cking joke, lol.

I don't do little quick meets, no matter what the premise, if they are looking for chemistry and don't really care about getting to know who they are meeting, I'm going to let someone else enjoy that coffee/drink/tea/whatever. I'm not meeting them to see if there is "chemistry", I'm meeting to get to know the person I've been exchanging messages with, whether it goes any further than that or not.
 BLoNDeANGeL845
Msg: 54
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 9:29:10 AM
Kicking the tires? Ugh. How unromantic. I was the reverse. My thought was 'Wow'. I may be meeting the man who Im going to fall madly in love with and will spend the rest of my life....' That's exactly what happened.

I only met 3 guys. I let them take the lead on arranging our first meet. All were considerate of my schedule, part of the city I was in, etc. They were nice guys, one fantastic. We always met early evening for a glass of wine and lasted a couple of hours just chatting, laughing, etc. A glass I wine without a meal means it can last 45 minutes or as long as desired.

A coffee would be ok but I just prefer a cozier setting with some mood..candle on the table, background music.

Who pays? Never even thought of it. The guys did. I always let the guy take the lead when getting to know one another. A man who is interested in me is trying to do something...help with my coat, pay the tab, open the door . Most guys like to take care of us when outside the home. After almost 4 years together I have still never paid for anything..restaurants or vacations. The exception is to run out to grab a morning coffee and brought it back to our room. My guys likes it when I show effort in other ways...make him a nice meal, cookies, arrange events, etc. Certainly if we were in our early 20's I'd offer to pay my share on a meet or first date but it's just not an issue at this point in life.

Anyways. I'm not as casual as some here. I wasn't there just to say 'Hi, I'm Melaney, show me your teeth'. I preferred to psyche myself up and hope this was my fantasy man. I wore a dress, heels, etc. This might be my 'forever' dream man I want our first get together to be a magic memory. I like that chemistry to kick in.

A second meet?...the reverse, an ice cream and stroll through a park. If winter, hot chocolate and the same. I'm into healthy, fit men and physical activity (including 'that') is central to my life.

I agree w/ Melaney on the majority of her ideas. I always wanted/needed romance. I met few, but even if it was not a love connection, I dressed nicely & we generally started off sitting & talking over a beverage &/or a light meal, then went for a walk or someplace else.

I too like a man to be the man. Take the lead, w/o being controlling. He had to have a plan.
Tomorrow is my man's 58th B-day. I bought tickets to a really nice show (Irish Christmas Music, which he LOVES) & I am springing for dinner (including the tip, coffee & dessert, etc.) I will be sure to dress nicely in a dress & heeled boots so he enjoys looking at me while eating dinner. I like magic memory whether it's the 1st or 100th date!

In this instance I am taking the lead/ making the the plan, but I centered it around his taste (I happen to love Irish Christmas music as well) & we both like the restaurant, but he loves how they prepare steak. I can do this & feel no resentment, as he's done it for me.

We would never be at this point if he had ever pulled any of the stuff that the majority of women (myself included) post about in here that are viewed in a negative light.

If you don't have a GOOD FOUNDATION, how can you build a house? A 1st meet can be an opportunity to build a good foundation.
 VolkanoKing
Msg: 55
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 10:19:23 AM
"We would never be at this point if he had ever pulled any of the stuff that the majority of women (myself included) post about in here that are viewed in a negative light."

Simple and solid advice.
 BLoNDeANGeL845
Msg: 56
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 10:38:26 AM
"We would never be at this point if he had ever pulled any of the stuff that the majority of women (myself included) post about in here that are viewed in a negative light."

Simple and solid advice.
PS- found it-Active Melaney in a thread about approach anxiety said:
"From the first time my guy and I met he had this look in his eye that he wanted me and he was going to make me his."

ty VK, neither he nor I are perfect. But we each add value to each other's life on all levels. It took me quite a while to get to the point of recognizing & appreciating that in a man. So all those "bad" emails, meets, dates, etc. since I've been 14 years old & noticed "boys" molded me into seeing what I need & what I deserve & what the man for me needs that I can give him & what he deserves too.

Someone in this thread I think made a comment about how her man looks at her, that is also very important for a WOMAN. (found it & am editing my post- I put it in above in the quote box)
I've read some posts in the forums recently about people who seem to be lukewarm, settling, tolerating, bla bla bla. :0(
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 57
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 10:54:44 AM
I like coffee meets (I don't call them dates as there's really no established interest). Quick, convenient, inexpensive, and everyone gets an idea what they're dealing with concisely. I will go out for coffee anyway without meeting anyone so it's easy to add someone to the trip real quick - you're not planning your schedule around it. It's productive enough to know whether you want to set up an actual date.

I don't expect a meet with someone I don't know yet to be romantic - nor am I sure I want it to be unless/until I am sure I am interested in that way.

And before I take a car for a drive, you bet I kick the tires.

PS there are a hundred different types of places to get coffee - from a quick serve shop to a breakfast place to a restaurant to somewhere like Panera Bread where there are sofas, a fireplace, a couple of comfy chairs...if you don't like coffee, get tea - get water, get soda, most coffee shops sell more than just coffee.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 58
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 11:23:36 AM

After almost 4 years together I have still never paid for anything..restaurants or vacations. The exception is to run out to grab a morning coffee and brought it back to our room. My guys likes it when I show effort in other ways...make him a nice meal, cookies, arrange events, etc

I'm glad you're happy, just kinda sounds one sided. I'm sorry, a vacation in exchange for cookies sounds kinda pathetic. I guess if it works for you, have at it. I know I'd kind of feel like a hooker or gold digger if this was my relationship.

I'm good with a coffee date and the fact that I hopefully get to chat with someone interesting. I'm not going with the expectation that "I'm off to meet my new husband or Sugar Daddy".
 thompson1919
Msg: 59
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 12:08:14 PM

I'm good with a coffee date and the fact that I hopefully get to chat with someone interesting. I'm not going with the expectation that "I'm off to meet my new husband or Sugar Daddy".

The idea women have that husband and sugar daddy are interchangeable is exactly why I will never marry. I have no interest in being a sugar daddy to a grown a$$ woman.

I'm glad you're happy, just kinda sounds one sided. I'm sorry, a vacation in exchange for cookies sounds kinda pathetic. I guess if it works for you, have at it. I know I'd kind of feel like a hooker or gold digger if this was my relationship.

That's because you would be. The feeling is legit.
 south_city
Msg: 60
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 12:13:02 PM
HOWEVER, when YOU first meet someone from the net, it's not a date! It's a "meet"!

I think it depends on the intent. If the purpose is determining any possible romantic interest, then it can be considered as a ( blind ) date. Regardless of the time, cost, activity etc. From what I have seen, it's mostly on the forums where some people will insist it's only a "meet". Having said that, I don't think it really matters what you call it. The first date / meeting should be an activity that both people like or at least can tolerate. If someone doesn't like going to Starbucks, then suggest another venue.
 middle14
Msg: 61
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 12:23:22 PM
I usually don't have "coffee type" dates. I had some first dates that started off somewhat slow or awkward. Then quality of the date got better. If I had made a decision based on a short coffee date, I probably wouldn't have dated some of my boyfriends. To each their own.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 62
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 12:47:27 PM

If the purpose is determining any possible romantic interest, then it can be considered as a ( blind ) date. Regardless of the time, cost, activity etc. From what I have seen, it's mostly on the forums where some people will insist it's only a "meet". Having said that, I don't think it really matters what you call it. The first date / meeting should be an activity that both people like or at least can tolerate.

I personally call it a DATE. And I do not like coffee dates. I hated them. They were like interviews. I prefer to go to a restaurant and either order drinks and appetizers or have dinner. If I ask for a date, it's because I see some romantic interest. Of course, if during the date there's no chemistry, or she is weird, or she thinks I am weird, or she does not match to her pictures, I proceed to enjoy myself and simply not ask her out again. The chemistry could be the other way around, where I found her attractive but she did not find chemistry between the two.

I also do not like to go to the movies for a date. Or a concert. Or a club. To me a date is to be in a place where BOTH can talk and lower our guard.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 63
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 1:23:31 PM
I don't think meeting for a coffee is horrid, some Men probably have either gotten tired of hearing No to most of their suggestions and/or tired of springing for drinks
I like the beach and ice cream but that's just me
 forumfellathesequel
Msg: 64
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 1:28:24 PM
^^^yes Dairy Queen would be a nice substitute ! Peanut buster parfaits are awesome. :p
 Debisue64
Msg: 65
view profile
History
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 1:29:58 PM
I can't drink alot of coffee.. It gives me a tummy ache. So, sitting at a coffee shop where a waitress keeps your cup full is a no no for me.. I will drink it till I'm sick. A place where you can buy a disposable cup type of coffee would be a preference.. Like Tim Hortons. But even with that.. I don't like to drink coffee after noon.

But this brings up a memory for me. A guy I was chatting with on here wanted to meet. Since we both are beer snobs.. I asked him If i could meet to drink a Dopplebock with him. I drove a half an hour to meet and on the way.. he calls and changes the meet to a coffee house. UGH.. fine.. whatever. So.... I show up and he has already bought his and sat down.
Ok.. So, I buy mine and sit. He commences to rip his ex wife up.. and complain about life. Ok.. still more coffee to drink.... Then i realize.. he has a major disability he was trying to hide. He had suffered a stroke and did not want me to notice him struggling... (ok.. still more coffee to drink) He was overly chatty and at the end of my coffee I stood and said.. hey.. I have to go shopping... Time to go. So I said my goodbyes.. nice to meetchas etc.
20 minutes later he calls me on my phone and asks if i would like help shopping... I tell him I stopped for a Dopplebock instead.. I came all the way to the big city.. i was getting that one beer i wanted. SOOO... then he offers to have me over for a beer.. (NOPE).. time to go shop now.. lol (THE END)
 activemelaney
Msg: 66
view profile
History
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 1:45:18 PM
Bluemoon ^^^

What a pathetic attitude towards people. A hooker? Talk about negative.

My guy is well off. Has no children. To be honest neither of us would know to the nearest ten thousand what we have in assets. We both have large houses in inner city Seattle. From the beginning he has told me to spend my money on my daughters and grand daughters. He likes to treat me...not that a meal would make a dent in our pocket change.

Yes, some men do like to treat their woman...and, unlike others, they do not whine about it. It makes them feel good. Some of us women like to be spoiled by our guys and no, we are not hookers.

I suppose the both of us could just keep piling up the investments but that's not what life is about at our age. My guy prefers to spend a few dollars on us together than a motorcycle, boat or the latest 'whatever'. Geesh, how awful and silly of him. I like to do special things for him...yes make a meal and bake cookies...how silly of me.
 BLoNDeANGeL845
Msg: 67
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 1:50:09 PM
I knew a guy who was freshly divorced & new to OLD. So new, he was green & wet behind the ears.

He didn't know all the tricks/games (esp. among older people) & was meeting women for meals.

He said he met 11 women & would only want to see one a 2nd time. That no one (except the one) looked like their pic.

His chief complaint (this is what he said, not me, so don't kill the messenger) was that they all seemed to be 300 lbs. or close to it, w/ old pix that made them seem avg. to a few extra lbs. Very deceptive.

He said as soon as he met them (except for the one) that when they started talking, he tuned them out & it was like the old Charlie Brown Cartoons w/ the teacher's voice going "wop-wop-wop-wop". And that he could not WAIT to get out of there!

He was flabbergasted that one of them ordered SALAD.

and would hate to think that someone was sitting there all evening wishing they wasnt.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 68
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 1:57:58 PM

His chief complaint (this is what he said, not me, so don't kill the messenger) was that they all seemed to be 300 lbs. or close to it, w/ old pix that made them seem avg. to a few extra lbs. Very deceptive.

Seen this happen a lot. In my case, I've seen them be about 30 lbs heavier. However, since I like super skinny women, that means they were now, a little more curvy, not obese. Also If they had photos hiding behind a dog, kid other furniture, or the photos looked like out of the 80's. Red flags and a no go for me.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 69
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 2:02:48 PM
Posted by ActiveMelaney:
"What a pathetic attitude towards people. A hooker? Talk about negative."

I was similarly shocked when that poster viciously attacked you like that, too.
Totally uncool.

It sounds like you have a happy, upbeat, rewarding, and enjoyable relationship with your man.
That is great news and just the kind of positive news many folks need heading into the Christmas season.
Congratulations on the nearly four-year relationship! :-)
 Dan198508
Msg: 70
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 3:09:40 PM
Yes, some men do like to treat their woman...and, unlike others, they do not whine about it. It makes them feel good. Some of us women like to be spoiled by our guys and no, we are not hookers.

No not a hooker, a Financial Domination prostitute or a sugar baby requesting cum tax from men. Public property. Nothing bad. I trully mean it. I was just emphasizing the fact that by adopting this behavior you don't go in line with 21st century feminism and female rights activists who oppose exactly that and invoke financial independence of women.

Here' I'll get everyone on the same page with it, examine the following site as an example:

http://www.princesskellysunshine.com/slavery/financial-domination/

This is a short extract:

"I love taking control of your life and your finances, making you completely addicted to and reliant on Me. When you begin your journey into financial slavery, you’ll be faced with a power exchange. You will realize your submission to Me, and find extreme satisfaction and fulfillment in handing over all your hard earned cash. I will put you to work, picking up more hours at your current job or finding more work wherever you can. Anything to pull in more money for your Princess.

There are many ways I enjoy taking from My pets.

Some find great pleasure in My budgeting techniques. I will sit down with you and go over your income and expenses to finally get your life on track and priorities in order. I will see that you are getting your necessary bills and debt paid so you can keep putting more and more cash in My pocket. Finally, I will ration out an allowance for you as I see fit.

It feels amazing to have your life so meticulously controlled in this way. You will feel comforted by the hold I have on you, yet thrilled by the excitement of how deep I will take you. When you obey Me, you have less room left to be a failure.

…Others like a more direct, intense approach. Some of you pay junkies are SO addicted to the rush. You get off on the instant gratification of being ordered to pay Me NOW and pay Me LOTS! I’ll take you deep and I’ll fuck you hard until your head spins & your bank account aches. You need to be My helpless pay bitch. Nothing turns you on more than a Powerful Princess draining your wallet and taking you for all you’ve got!"

Your man loves to spoil you, you love being spoiled. You fit the definition really well. And there's nothing wrong with it I repeat it. But you have to know where you stand and call yourself that.

I suppose the both of us could just keep piling up the investments but that's not what life is about at our age.

Wether you're 1 y.o. or 100 y.o. life is about the same thing. Anyone saying otherwise is just clueless about what life is about.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 71
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 3:10:49 PM
^^^ "..viciously attacked..." Lol. Too funny. What a pathetic little puke you are Eric, go shave you legs...there, that was vicious.

I said I was glad she has a happy relationship...to me, it sounded one sided. How as I to know they were the Trumps. A little TMI on the finances but I'm sure that was just as much for the fora as for me. I'll just have to show grater respect next time, lol.
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 72
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 3:22:47 PM
Coffee dates, not for me.

Msg. 54:

After almost 4 years together I have still never paid for anything..restaurants or vacations. The exception is to run out to grab a morning coffee and brought it back to our room. My guys likes it when I show effort in other ways...make him a nice meal, cookies, arrange events, etc.

I think that sounds lovely. You’re a very lucky woman, and he’s a lucky man. :)

Especially this time of year, when it’s cold outside and coming up on holidays, I miss having a man to make a fuss over with hot dinners, soft music and candles…and to be cozy with.

How sad for some to be so cynical about a warm, happy relationship. Put a price tag on coming home to someone who cares about you, puts the light and the kettle on, greets you with a sweet kiss, a hot meal, smiles, laughs and a backrub with warm hands…

To me that is priceless, and I want a man who agrees.
 BLoNDeANGeL845
Msg: 73
Not everyone wants Vanilla in their coffee 24/7
Posted: 12/9/2014 3:27:21 PM
I was just emphasizing the fact that by adopting this behavior you don't go in line with 21st century feminism and female rights activists who oppose exactly that and invoke financial independence of women.

Some random female rights activist doesn't control anyone else's life & shouldn't...

"I love taking control of your life and your finances, making you completely addicted to and reliant on Me. When you begin your journey into financial slavery, you’ll be faced with a power exchange. You will realize your submission to Me, and find extreme satisfaction and fulfillment in handing over all your hard earned cash. I will put you to work, picking up more hours at your current job or finding more work wherever you can. Anything to pull in more money for your Princess.
A Submissive male in the D/s community has every right to find such a woman & would also enjoy the relationship immensely.

There are many ways I enjoy taking from My pets.
If a man wants to be a pet, who is anyone else to judge him...after all, he may be "just a kitten"!

Some find great pleasure in My budgeting techniques. I will sit down with you and go over your income and expenses to finally get your life on track and priorities in order.

Well that's a good thing!

I will see that you are getting your necessary bills and debt paid so you can keep putting more and more cash in My pocket. Finally, I will ration out an allowance for you as I see fit.
A fair exchange for the man who wishes such a relationship.

It feels amazing to have your life so meticulously controlled in this way. You will feel comforted by the hold I have on you, yet thrilled by the excitement of how deep I will take you. When you obey Me, you have less room left to be a failure.
What man wants to be a mess?

…Others like a more direct, intense approach. Some of you pay junkies are SO addicted to the rush. You get off on the instant gratification of being ordered to pay Me NOW and pay Me LOTS! I’ll take you deep and I’ll **** you hard until your head spins & your bank account aches. You need to be My helpless pay ****. Nothing turns you on more than a Powerful Princess draining your wallet and taking you for all you’ve got!"

If that's what 2 consenting adults wish for, who is anyone to judge?
I think a true feminist wants each woman to make her own choices, rather than try to shove a one-size-fits-all down everyone's throat.
 Dan198508
Msg: 74
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 3:35:31 PM
Watch this, RAMAN NOODLE and water:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqAig4k20-I

LOOOOOOL!!!!!

I tell you there is porn for everything. And that's porn by the way. As in porno. Obscene, filthy...dirty :)

Like I said, not that there's anything wrong with it but you can't really say you're not a hooker I mean cmon. I know all types of porn by heart can't fool me xD

If that's what 2 consenting adults wish for, who is anyone to judge?
I think a true feminist wants each woman to make her own choices, rather than try to shove a one-size-fits-all down everyone's throat.

Sister, I'm not judging. I said it repeatingly throughout all my posts, there's nothing wrong with it. But from there to saying that hooker is an offensive word to carracterize that female...huh...long way.

Look at the definition of hooker. And even if you don't think she's a hooker, fine. The relationship is obscene though, because the bond is solely pornographic.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 75
The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/9/2014 3:45:52 PM
Posted by SunshineGirl_:
"...I think that sounds lovely. You’re a very lucky woman, and he’s a lucky man. :)

Especially this time of year, when it’s cold outside and coming up on holidays, I miss having a man to make a fuss over with hot dinners, soft music and candles…and to be cozy with.

How sad for some to be so cynical about a warm, happy relationship. Put a price tag on coming home to someone who cares about you, puts the light and the kettle on, greets you with a sweet kiss, a hot meal, smiles, laughs and a backrub with warm hands…To me that is priceless, and I want a man who agrees..."

You are absolutely correct SunshineGirl_ and I concur. It is the small things that enrich our lives.

I have been dating the woman I am currently seeing for just under a year now.
One of my favorite things to do for her is make her lunch, take her to the train so she stays warm and dry, and pick her up at the station after work. She is a marathoner, so another favorite thing we do together is take a train to a town 10-12 miles away, have dinner together, and then walk or run home...depending on weather.

The good news for everyone is this is a gender-neutral thing.
There are surely as many nice men as there are nice women.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > The Coffee Date