Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What Are your Thoughts on Spankings..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 26
I spank it oftenPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

Spankings are welcomed and preferred but I'd be just as fine if he rather be moral and ethical about it all.

Wha?

So....spankings are not moral or ethical?

Or you mean to have a moral and ethical spanking?

Perhaps they will require some reasoning thus making them ethical and moral.

How about "You've been totally naughty, naughty, naughty, so I am going to have to pull your nickers down and spank you."
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 27
I spank it often
Posted: 12/11/2014 2:10:25 PM
It's kinda my gripe with some guys who just want to "make love", when what I really want to be f*cked on some days. I totally understand they are incapable of treating me differently from how they feel about me, but it gets annoying.

Asking someone to do something that is not within their nature to do (because they care too much) is sometimes a challenge.

If I like someone enough, I think I can settle for vanilla. It might take a good argument to see what he's made of and confirm if he's really vanilla or he's afraid of bringing it, lol.

How about "You've been totally naughty, naughty, naughty, so I am going to have to pull your nickers down and spank you."

I think my panties just moistened, lol.
 ladymercury
Msg: 28
What Are your Thoughts on Spankings..
Posted: 12/13/2014 9:37:35 PM
Huge fan of the spank, in the bedroom and in the kitchen ... hell, any room and even outside. Wooden spoon, spatula, garden implement, good ol' bare hand.

Bring. It. On.
 Swe3tNothings
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/15/2015 10:28:27 PM
It's literally my favorite thing. Lol
 dragonbytes
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/16/2015 6:04:28 AM
I know a few young whippersnappers on dating sites, they are so full of sass.

They sass me, I tell them just pull them knickers down, get across my knees and I will have to learn you some respect for your elders. A nice red bum really creates the right mood, as I say, spare the rod, spoil the child.
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 31
I spank it often
Posted: 1/16/2015 4:37:51 PM

It's kinda my gripe with some guys who just want to "make love", when what I really want to be f*cked on some days.

... and that's what POF is for. You'll find heaping spoonfuls of guys more than willing in that dept! :)

I totally understand they are incapable of treating me differently from how they feel about me, but it gets annoying.

I don't get it. If it's a guy who wants to "make love" to you -- it implies someone you've been getting porked by consistently for a while. I can't imagine a guy not flowing with her desire to be bent over and pounded away on like a naughty school girl once in a while, even if he is in the mood for something slow and sweet.

I think maybe it's not so much him wanting to "make love" -- but to instead have some foreplay and to savor the full extent of it. Which I think everyone will like pretty often. Or it could be he just can't get an insta-hardon right off the bat, so he wants to get the motor running first?
 platypus_man
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2015 6:32:01 AM
I think that whatever it is, when you love someone you should enthusiastically take part in whatever they like. You're part of their life; and they, part of yours. Sometimes making someone happy is more important than being thrilled with what you're doing. For guys, well, we work 40 hours a week or more to support our SO's and families, so what's another hour doing something that makes her really happy? We don't get to have sigs here, so I'll just write it out each time: If we all just pick someone and try to make their life wonderful, the world would be a much better place. So just find someone you really like, and do it! Stop waiting for someone to do it for you. Bringing joy is rewarding on it's own. Be someone who makes the world nicer.
 wolftxusa66
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2015 5:27:55 AM
If you think your sex life is tanking,
You should learn about a good spanking.
When his hands get better,
Her pvssy gets wetter.
It's certainly funner than wanking.

It isn't as cruel as you think.
It's just a consensual kink.
She'll purr like a kitten
And be fairly smitten
As her ass is turning to pink.

It's 'punishment' for what she said
Or simply more fun in the bed.
She'll buck and she'll wiggle,
She'll moan or she'll giggle.
She'll love when her pink turns to red.

It's one game where nobody loses.
Her mind free from worry just cruises.
Your hand will deploy
Her lust and her joy
And maybe some minor love bruises.
 honeycognac
Msg: 34
Posted: 1/22/2015 11:58:59 PM
@wolfxusa66 that's a very clever ditty - it put a smile on my face at this late hour.

I'm far from a "young whippersnapper" but I adore a good spanking both for sexual reasons and because it's cathartic and puts me into a calm and peaceful frame of mind. I'm into bdsm and love the power exchange.
 Never_in_Life
Msg: 35
Posted: 1/23/2015 4:09:12 AM
I don't care for receiving, but more than a couple of women have wanted them - either integrated with doggy style or just over the lap on their own. It's pretty commonplace now that I don't consider it a kink anymore - more like an "augment" to sex. Yeah, it's kind of tough to administer willful pain, but once I see the reaction it provides - my shyness melts away pretty quickly. And the paddles and little whips are pretty cute too. I asked my ex why some women tend to like it so much, and she said that depending where you smack, it would be in the same vicinity of nerve endings as in the vagina and acts like a little electric shock. She may be right - I don't know.

Having said that, I'm surprised by some of the reactions here. Interesting (and cool).
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 36
Posted: 1/23/2015 12:03:36 PM

It isn't as cruel as you think.
It's just a consensual kink.
She'll purr like a kitten
And be fairly smitten
As her ass is turning to pink.

Wolf dude!!!!!

This is awesome.
 CharminC
Msg: 37
Posted: 1/24/2015 10:34:09 AM
I do not like my ass pink but I do l ke the sting
Since the ass is next to the vagina, naturally it creates an instant bloodflow to the lips. Everything is intensified.
Immediate arousal

Ya
I like the sting
 ApriLikesWhiteRosesOnly
Msg: 38
Posted: 1/27/2015 11:15:42 AM

What Are your Thoughts on Spankings.

The only spanking allowed in my book is the spanking to the horses to make them walk.
 tgif111
Msg: 39
Posted: 1/28/2015 4:25:54 PM
I like a little pain with my sex.

It intensifies the pleasure.
 SlaveDriver8
Msg: 40
Posted: 1/29/2015 4:59:59 PM

I try not to break the skin, but I frequenly leave bruises and whip marks. They love it.

Your milage may vary....to each, their own....etc...etc.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/29/2015 5:17:00 PM
daaammnnn.........hence the user name huh?
 kj521
Msg: 42
Posted: 1/29/2015 5:47:54 PM
Ya know.....I get men expressing that I need a spanking all the time......

And what I say....Good luck with that! You have to catch me first! ;)
 BLonde^j^AngeL
Msg: 43
Posted: 1/29/2015 6:48:05 PM
I once dated a man who liked getting spanked, plus roleplay. It was tons of fun.

I was Miss Tessmacher, the school teacher who disciplined him for not doing his homework.

Then I was Lola, a hooker who had a paddle.

Little Debbie (named after the snack cakes) who was a virgin.

He took me wig shopping, so I had different looks...plus different lingerie for each identity.

I was also The Warden, & I had a Nurse Uniform.

First I used the paddle. Then he began to collect a goody box. Paint stirrers. venetian blind handles, hangers, etc.

One time the Cable Guy had to fix something inside. In my bedroom, he saw a Little Bo Peep Costume & a curly wig. The look on his face was priceless.
 kj521
Msg: 44
Posted: 1/29/2015 7:06:16 PM
To each there own Blonde....

I just couldn't do it....I would be laughing too hard! :)
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 45
Posted: 1/29/2015 7:24:23 PM
Gosh after reading all that I guess I'm pretty tame after all...;)
 toxictears1979
Msg: 46
Posted: 1/29/2015 9:33:23 PM
He'll yeah I love it
 humptiedumptie2
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2015 9:09:12 AM
Each to their own
 petula1908
Msg: 48
I spank it often
Posted: 1/30/2015 10:30:20 PM
spelling things out, it is spontaneity not spontaneousness.
 i8pineapple
Msg: 49
I spank it often
Posted: 1/31/2015 2:46:19 AM
The study of which might be spontaneology?
 Aradia96
Msg: 50
Posted: 1/31/2015 7:37:15 AM
Only during passion and gently, not into actual pain
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What Are your Thoughts on Spankings..