Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Femdom Relationships      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 shank1
Msg: 26
Femdom RelationshipsPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Is the same as CFNM? I hope it's not strange..I love being nude around women. have you ever had that kind of experience?
 Muttonforpunishment
Msg: 27
Femdom Relationships
Posted: 3/7/2015 4:53:12 PM
I've done some roleplaying like bondage.

Benefits ?

I'd say the orgasm after a long buildup is definitely a wonderful benefit !
Also, a great way to deal with a rainy day

; )
 Dan198508
Msg: 28
Femdom Relationships
Posted: 3/8/2015 7:41:37 PM
This is the type of thing where you have to be dopamine compatible. If her dopamine is low or she has ADHD, she'll think you're obsessed or a pervert because she's incapable of seeing things the way you see them. You're just not in the same world, you don't vibrate the same so it won't work.

I had a forum member a long while ago, who said his wife had a problem with his foot fetish. She would refuse to put her feet in his mouth like he requested. When he increased her dopamine with drugs like cocaine and meth, all of a sudden she became affectionate towards him with her feet, and she understood what that was all about. Long story short, she couldn't keep her feet off his mouth and she got great pleasure out of it too.

Before she couldn't understand. It's like...as if they were not part of the same world but they could still interact with eachother by some miracle. Two separate dimensions. So with this in mind, if she finds it weird, don't go on requesting it, you two are like on different planets, you don't talk to eachother sexually from any point of view.
 platypus_man
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Femdom Relationships
Posted: 4/2/2015 8:27:00 PM
I think that because I have a particular 'kink', I understand that there would have to be some give and take with whatever the woman I'm involved with wants. If you are willing to go along with what I want, I'll go along with what you want. Everybody should enjoy themselves.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 30
Femdom Relationships
Posted: 1/23/2016 2:56:20 PM
I would caution those who want to allow a woman to put them in a chasitity cage. Some women like to experiment, as in, see how much you climb the walls when you haven't been released in a really long time.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Femdom Relationships
Posted: 1/24/2016 12:26:04 PM

I would caution those who want to allow a woman to put them in a chasitity cage. Some women like to experiment, as in, see how much you climb the walls when you haven't been released in a really long time.

Sometimes it's more fun to just tell him to keep his hands off my penis until I tell him otherwise. No physical device necessary.

Know what happens with long-term chastity? The man usually becomes more submissive and less driven by his penis.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 32
Femdom Relationships
Posted: 1/24/2016 1:07:47 PM
I'm less driven by my penis than I used to be as a result of long term LIVING
 IgottaName
Msg: 33
Femdom Relationships
Posted: 1/29/2016 3:25:57 PM
Well, the closest I ever got was my ex-wife. Turns out that she wasn't really Dom, just a **** and a control freak. I still love dominant women and would like to try a FLR with an element of DD.
 AlphaCuck
Msg: 34
Femdom Relationships
Posted: 2/29/2016 8:19:35 AM
Ah, but wearing a chastity device is a constant reminder, plus it prevents erections thereby increasing the frustration.

Yes, wearing one and being teased really does increase submissiveness. I was completely shocked at just how pronounced that effect was!
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 35
Femdom Relationships
Posted: 2/29/2016 8:27:22 AM
^^^^^^ If you don't mind my asking, what was the longest consecutive time that you've been locked up ?

Just curious

AlphaCuck
Msg: 36
Femdom Relationships
Posted: 3/16/2016 7:52:25 AM
The longest time was four weeks...now let me say that we were in a semi-long distance relationship so we only got to see each other every three or four weeks. If we had lived together and had daily contact three or four days would seem like three or four weeks.

The more teasing and touching there is the more intense the effect.

I've had plenty of women interested in playing with this kink. The problem I always encounter is that as soon as they see it and we start messing around, they immediately want to unlock it and use it!
It seems they are all for it until I go down on them....then it's all over and they want sex.
This pretty much defeats the purpose and the kink of it all.

I'm still looking for a woman that likes the teasing and also having much foreplay WITHOUT resulting in unlocking it for at least a few days.
They don't have to remain frustrated, only I do...they can get off on my mouth or if they really need****they can have one...just not mine...at least for awhile.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 37
Femdom Relationships
Posted: 3/16/2016 9:16:30 AM
^^^^ Thanks for answering my q

I totally understand the teasing and pleasing - maintaining the "high " of arousal as long as possible.

But...I wouldn't want to wear the cage while I'm pleasing - isn't it TOO uncomfy ?
 AlphaCuck
Msg: 38
Femdom Relationships
Posted: 3/16/2016 9:55:12 AM
^^^^ Here's the rub...pardon the double entendre.
The cage is bad uncomfortable when it's ignored but good uncomfortable when things are somewhat excited...it's tough to explain.
The cage is a constant reminder that someone else has 100% control of your most intimate parts...can control when and if you get to cum, how and also even if you can become fully erect.

I have to say that I've always been very dominant and in control ,but find the break quite refreshing and different.

As with most kinks, to the uninitiated, it's very difficult to comprehend. I was the same way until experiencing them.

If you can remember a time before losing your virginity when the object of your desire would only go so far and leave you hanging...wanting more until you were so willing to please her and finally score that you'd do just about anything? THAT's what chastity is like.
 1957explorer
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Femdom Relationships
Posted: 6/5/2018 2:46:29 PM
I have come to the realization that my ultimate happiness would reside in a relationship of Sensual Submission and Servitude to a Take Charge, Sensually Dominating Woman, who is wanting a monogamous life long relationship. She would want and need and enjoy taking control and command within our intimate relationship....using me for her pleasure and pleasuring me in the ways I need to be used.
 alone3168
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Femdom Relationships
Posted: 7/14/2018 6:20:49 PM
I would like to find a relationship like this also.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Femdom Relationships