Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > "I like you but am not attracted to your body type..."      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Oldmanhome
Msg: 527
What I am looking for is a man who has a slim/slender buildPage 22 of 23    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23)
Lots of people date only people of like kind. Jews only jews. Baptists only baptists. Just because people want to date only people with similar backgrounds does not make them racist. But I agree, this guy has now gone so far afield into ludicrous territory that he is merely baiting people. I am kind of disappointed. I was hoping he was the real deal . . A black man filled with rage and hatred of white america. But he is now merely a parody of a militant, so I have lost intetest In the issue.
 Blackwood85
Msg: 528
view profile
History
What I am looking for is a man who has a slim/slender build
Posted: 6/1/2015 9:25:27 AM
I encountered a girl online who didn't date black men because she was a segregatioist though she labeled herself as a separatist. She claimed up and down that she wasn't a racist. That she had black friends but she saw blacks as inferior and lower than her. That's racist no matter how you slice it. There's a difference between that and preference for a race.
 gtomustang
Msg: 529
What I am looking for is an argument
Posted: 6/1/2015 9:25:57 AM
if you wish to date for convenience, you will likely date locally. and who's in your neighborhood? likely people like yourself. if you wish to date someone in order to feel comfortable about yourself and how you live your life...why date someone contrarian?
 Oldmanhome
Msg: 530
Posted: 6/1/2015 9:39:34 AM

That she had black friends but she saw blacks as inferior and lower than her.

That is right out of Nazi Ideology. There is no better example of blatant racism. But I do agree with our Black racist baiter here . . . that racism is alive and well in the US, and I am still appalled at times the lack of respect Obama gets from other politicians or drug addicts like fat man, Rush Limbaugh. You know that they believe him inferior, although they will never say so in words.
 coffeetogo127
Msg: 531
Posted: 6/1/2015 10:20:07 AM
I don't give a dam what the women is. If a fit healthy, reasonably attractive man of ANY race was to stick his equipment in any women and start banging away, she'll get turned on, period.

Words of a rapist. And a man who has no idea of what turns a woman on.

You worry so much about prejudice because if race, yet you exhibit blatant misogyny . Sorry I lost any sympathy for your case or respect towards you with those words.
 CharminC
Msg: 532
Posted: 6/1/2015 10:29:34 AM

You worry so much about prejudice because if race, yet you exhibit blatant misogyny . Sorry I lost any sympathy for your case or respect towards you with those words.

Did I not say idoicy with a narrow mindframe?
Yup , yup.. I did.

*slurps coffee
and whistles as she backs out of the thread*
 Blackwood85
Msg: 533
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2015 3:10:44 PM

That is right out of Nazi Ideology. There is no better example of blatant racism. But I do agree with our Black racist baiter here . . . that racism is alive and well in the US, and I am still appalled at times the lack of respect Obama gets from other politicians or drug addicts like fat man, Rush Limbaugh. You know that they believe him inferior, although they will never say so in words.

That's my point while racism isn't as blatant anymore (even the chick swore up and down that she wasn't racist because she knew how harsh that term is but she was also an idiot so I can't give her too much credit) at the end of the day DP has a defeatist mentality, it's the most laziest mentality to have. Maybe he's doing big things, maybe he has a nice career and making great money , I don't know. But at the end of the day he might as well give the **** up. There are 250 million white people in the US alone, they're not going anywhere so he might as well quit his job, just give the **** up and live out on the street and start slinging drugs and then become another statistic. I was a member of blackplanet's forum, they had a relationship that ended up being a pretty cool fun forum to a place barren wasteland of bitterness and hate because of posters like DP. Racism exists, no one denies that but instead of complaining do something about it. If not then you're apart of the problem and not the solution and stop giving people that you hate so much power over you. Worrying about what random white people who never met you and will never meet you is stupid and a waste of time. I don't worry about shit I can and can't control and I sleep like a ****ing baby.

As it pertains to relationships who cares? I'm not having sex with a racist dumbass white girl who thinks I'm inferior and below her who only wanted to use me for sex like I'm a dildo.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 534
Posted: 6/1/2015 3:13:39 PM

I don't give a dam what the women is. If a fit healthy, reasonably attractive man of ANY race was to stick his equipment in any women and start banging away, she'll get turned on, period.

Wow.
and women are like chimps in the jungle.
Charming.
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 535
Posted: 6/1/2015 5:13:47 PM

Look, Bobby. I'm sure what happened to Whitney and your daughter probably has you over the edge, but vanadalizing the forums with this moronic bullshit just makes you look like a f*cking ***hole.
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 536
Posted: 6/1/2015 6:18:35 PM
They should make rape illegal. Oh, wait just a minute here...
 Ouija2025
Msg: 537
Posted: 6/1/2015 7:58:03 PM
I have cancelled my cable TV. So Mr "still it in she'll get turned on" thinks we dislike certain races?
No, we just LOATHE ***holes. They come in many colours
What a vulgar vile little man.. bet his Mama proud
 coffeetogo127
Msg: 538
Posted: 6/4/2015 8:45:17 PM
You know, a vibrator shuts up once in a while
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 539
Posted: 6/4/2015 10:58:14 PM
^ At first I thought you were just bad. But you're dumb AND bad. Now my heart kinda goes out to you.
 clooneystutor
Msg: 540
Posted: 6/4/2015 11:13:12 PM
It's amazing that the men who have majored in women's studies...are still celibate.

Go figure...
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 541
Posted: 6/5/2015 2:21:36 AM

If she's prejudiced against black men she might actually be doing them a favor by not dating them.

It doesn't matter once she said NO. She's on to a preferred man.

Would they really want to date a woman who stereotypes all black men?

He's free to find somebody else.

See how that works?
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 542
Posted: 6/5/2015 2:28:10 AM

Of course, people can date whomever they want to for whatever reason. However if the reason is based on stereotype,

The reason for her choice is for her to asses, especially where it concerns her home, her own body, personal resources. There is no reason to expect a woman to give up her choice-making decision where it concerns her personal love life.
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 543
Posted: 6/5/2015 2:31:13 AM

I encountered a girl online who didn't date black men because she was a segregatioist though she labeled herself as a separatist. She claimed up and down that she wasn't a racist. That she had black friends but she saw blacks as inferior and lower than her. That's racist no matter how you slice it. There's a difference between that and preference for a race.

She may date whomsoever she chooses.

As an aside, people like her who want all their freedom and want to oppress that of others granted by the Constitution, especially in areas of life like justice, housing, employment, reproductive lives, education, and things like this, are dangerous -- and this an entirely separate matter.
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 544
Posted: 6/5/2015 2:40:17 AM

As it pertains to relationships who cares? I'm not having sex with a racist dumbass white girl who thinks I'm inferior and below her who only wanted to use me for sex like I'm a dildo.

You know your worth.
 loveisatemple
Msg: 545
Posted: 6/5/2015 5:13:58 AM
"It's women who are much more superficial and picky. Bottom line. Men just want women, while women want EVERYTHING. Women may say they want nice and funny but above all else, what they really want a hot face, hot body, money, career, and power in their men"

"When I talk about women – I AM TALKING ABOUT THEIR NATURE.

A grizzly bear will rip me from limb to limb. It’s not personal. He does not hate me. He won’t feel any remorse or regret. That’s just their nature. Women’s nature is arrogrant, ego-tistical, holding superiority complex, selfish. That’s just women’s nature. And I have never met a woman in my life who did not show all those above traits."

Who can argue with that? You talk sense. Women are faithless devils. So, are you just going to be celibate or switch teams? They are all holding out for eligible male models, heirs to fortunes, CEOs.. Your pessimistic ramblings aren't going to turn her head. You would think it would, but no...
 south_city
Msg: 546
Posted: 6/5/2015 6:43:32 AM

The reason for her choice is for her to asses, especially where it concerns her home, her own body, personal resources. There is no reason to expect a woman to give up her choice-making decision where it concerns her personal love life.

I'm entitled to my viewpoint that person could be racist based on the reason(s) why (s)he wouldn't date a certain race. I never said it was illegal or (s)he should be forced to date someone that (s)he isn't interested in.
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 547
Posted: 6/5/2015 8:52:13 AM

I'm entitled to my viewpoint that person could be racist based on the reason(s) why (s)he wouldn't date a certain race.

No one is preventing your from as expressing, as such. I'm equally entitled to say that whatever is HER reasons, they're only HER'S to assess -- regardless of what others think.
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 548
Posted: 6/5/2015 9:10:03 AM

100%

Some people take issue with not being included, irrespective of whether they wanted the very thing or not.

I agree.

Just like the tree in the forrest.........If someone doesn't want to date you, you wouldn't date them anyway....does it still count as rejection?

no, it just means you both crossed nature paths for those ten seconds.

You know many times I've been told "I wouldn't date you" in the forums? Why does such seem to come from people I woudln't date in the first place? Am I supposed to feel rejection? because I don't, I don't feel anything no matter the reason.......caviar could be running out and I woudn't feel like anything is being lost because I don't eat caviar.

It's a futile attempt at marginalizing you -- which it isn't. Your interest and preferences equally matter.

While we get to use labels however we please, let us please look up the meaning before we employ them.

I agree.

I need to keep mine in check.

By the way and very off topic: I love the new profile photo -- especially with the delicious confectionery fare.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 549
Posted: 6/5/2015 9:13:33 AM

Name me one problem that get's better by not talking about ?

1. Being unfaithful: you either get over it or you don't, details won't provide relief.

2. Impending death: You are already dying (as are all of us), you don't need to acknowledge your own mortality daily, nor when having a terminal illness.

3. Mentioning the loss of a child to their mother, why the shanking?

4. Treating people with respect instead of telling them they deserve respect. You don't need to talk about it, you feel it in the way they treat you.

5. Helping someone out in the street financially without asking what they will use the money for.

6. Going over to someone who is sitting by themselves and asking them to join them and engage in conversation (if their disposition is such that conversation is welcomed).

I think of many scenarios that get better without discussing the issue at hand.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 550
Posted: 6/5/2015 9:15:39 AM

I write about racism because it affects my life and the lives of those I care about. Because it has shaped how I experience and see the world and myself, so by understanding racism I understand myself and the world better. It has little to do with trying to make whites look bad or making some kind of appeal to them.

Racism is a very difficult topic to talk about because many people that are racist, do not consider themselves racist. It is a fear of the "otherness" of people that are different than YOU. For instance, I have encounter my share of racism for being Hispanic in the United States. It's quite different than those of blacks, since it is at times more subtle, and at other times more blatant. For instance, my brothers from Mexico, the little brown guys with Maya and Astec blood who's family has lived in America long before Columbus came to America is labeled an Illegal. This person cleans all the toilets, digs the ditches, picks the fruit and vegetables from coast to coast, yet is seen as a pariah of society and it's marginalized.

What also happens is that if you are a Hispanic, your pay is about 70 percent of what the average anglo would get. Also, in many professions it's harder to get in, because you are being profiled as something else.

I was not aware of the amount of discrimination that exist in England until I listened to an interview with the actor who played Martin Luther King in Selma, who is originally from Nigeria, but grew up in London.
 clooneystutor
Msg: 551
Posted: 6/5/2015 9:19:26 AM

Name me one problem that get's better by not talking about ?

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.

We don’t see things as they are. We see things as we are.

The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > "I like you but am not attracted to your body type..."