Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Are guys put off if you dont drive?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 optimiss1944
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Are guys put off if you dont drive?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I only drive locally and in daylight due to an eye operation, so I try to only meet men in my local area, and tell them why.
Usually, of course, I see lots of nice profiles just that bit too far away!
I also can't put a photo up, as my first three were rejected, although accepted on silverfish...... and I'm now banned from posting any more, so nobody will contact me anyway!
 GattoMonstrosis
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Are guys put off if you dont drive?
Posted: 3/14/2015 5:14:00 AM
I don't drive either so it doesn't bother me, there is a question of logistics, a person should be prepared to make some effort but if you spend more time traveling to the date than on the date then it'll never go anywhere.
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2015 4:48:38 AM
The latest craze on womens profile`s, now seems to be regarding a car,...

Before, it was "prefer not to say" regarding weight,...now that's all I`m seeing when it asks "do you have a car".....whats that all about !

I`m now awaiting the next craze, where you have to guess what gender she`s looking for ! "prefer not to say" hahahahaha
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 14
Posted: 3/25/2015 11:44:47 AM
I get totally fed up with silly birds (most of whom are old enough to know better)
using the 'prefer not to say' cop-out - naffing grow up.............

pacino233
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2015 2:00:49 AM
Weirdly it's the opposite with me. I don't have a car (don't need one at the moment) but I do feel a bit weary messaging women who do drive in case they think I'm looking for a chauffeur or something. I'm probably just been paranoid but I suppose it's a non-issue as I don't message anyone further than eight miles away anyway (if it's beyond a short train or bus journey I don't see the point).
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Are guys put off if you dont drive?