Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Is this the Real reason? And is dating when separated Always = Cheat      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CarinKorin
Msg: 50
Is this the Real reason? And is dating when separated Always = Cheating?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
@norwegianguy123 Are you a POF employee? (nothing wrong with that) I tried looking at your profile to learn more about you, but your username does not have an option to view your profile. If you don't mind can you, or anyone from the POF team tell me what it means when there isn't a link to the person's profile?
 NJgirl116
Msg: 51
Is this the Real reason? And is dating when separated Always = Cheating?
Posted: 8/20/2015 7:11:57 AM
The profile's been deleted.
 Cdan1957
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2015 7:24:44 AM

@norwegianguy123 Are you a POF employee?

Try it under norweianguy456. I think he killed one or had one deleted and put a new one up
 Ladyinred4755
Msg: 53
Posted: 8/20/2015 8:33:27 AM
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ try this, his new profile,norwegianguy456
A poster can delete his or her profile, or POF may remove/delete a users profile at anytime, although the thread they started remains forever.

OT, When I hired a lawyer for my first divorce, he forewarned me to "behave", until the divorce was finalized. His advice was, anything you do until the papers are signed could or may be used against you.
My estranged husband did not "Hold back" and his lack of control actually played in my favor.
LOL, funny how that worked!
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2015 8:39:31 AM
NG's profile imploded because he reached the POF word limit! Let this be a lesson to all of you!

Or perhaps he attempted to tell Marcus how he "feels" about things! ;)
 Ladyinred4755
Msg: 55
Posted: 8/20/2015 8:54:35 AM
LMAO ^^^^^^^^^^^^^joe, If my coffee cup wasn't dry I do believe my keyboard would have had a shower!
 2ufo
Msg: 56
Posted: 8/20/2015 2:36:04 PM

Or perhaps he attempted to tell Marcus how he "feels" about things! ;)

Then it's a questions of who imploded! :-)

NG - sometimes I feel that you go through all sorts of mental gyrations simply so you'll be in the 'right' when your explanation is done. In your first post you even say you don't want to be an accomplice to cheating... then say, but it's not cheating if...(followed by justification). One day your attempt to use words to re-define reality might get you in trouble if you're not careful.

I said no, it's not -- I don't want to be an accomplice to cheating -- as in some states it Can be, but if Both people decide & agree to be Separated which allows one to date others -- and live apart and have been Separated for over a year -- no, that's not cheating. She said yes it is! I said, "How?"

Contrary to your belief, cheating is defined as having extramarital sex. Marriage is a state of being defined by the government (or social context if you prefer). Once you marry, you're married until the judged says you're not and signed the divorce decree or the doctor says your spouse is dead and signs the death certificate.
Maybe neither spouse cares, maybe no one in the family cares... That's speaks more about the people involved than any discussion.

I believe it's not necessarily a betrayal of another person but is a betrayal of one's vows and one's self.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Is this the Real reason? And is dating when separated Always = Cheating?