Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > never gotten head      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 naysaying_knicktwist
Msg: 76
never gotten a finger in the ass Page 4 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

I just get a kick out of ruffling anal people's feathers.

I see what you did there.
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 77
view profile
History
never gotten a finger in the ass
Posted: 1/19/2015 11:20:44 AM
Can't wait to see where this thread goes now...
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 78
never gotten head
Posted: 1/19/2015 1:38:13 PM

My friend, for example, is a good-looking man of 6' and has many attractive female friends but a lack of sex appeal.

The same friend?

He has the basic tools to attract women (height, good looks) but the way he carries himself does not ignite sexual desire in women.

I wouldn't really say how a Good Looking guy Merely carries himself would deny him getting laid if his life depended on it. The lack of approaching women is almost always the reason (if he's also willing to hookup with a gal). A bad way a Good Looking guy carrying himself, and it's just that, but no lack of approaching women, is only going to get him, say, 5s instead of 7s that he Should be able to get -- and to get women Less frequently. But it wouldn't be Bare by any means.

Looks is the #1 thing for both sexes. Guys just have Less things that override it, where gals are usually "more complex" about a guy when not on the rebound or spring break or something. But Yes, a guy's Explicitly Bad Game will nix his good looks for most (he'd need to be Way out of said gal's league to have a decent shot). I think with most guys who fit the category as you describe, they don't necessarily have Explicitly bad game, they just don't have really any game or it's just not good. But the #1 thing that makes a generally attractive guy hardly Ever if at all get "action" -- is his extreme lack of approaching. And when he does approach or engage in the very few times, his lack of game is going to help keep him at bay.

Now, if he's a "pro athlete" -- well, I think he can afford to have no game at all, or even real bad game in the singles life, with his focus of any game is left on the field. ;)

On the flipside, I knew a guy who was short and not that attractive and he would bed women pretty regularly.

If he was Truly Short (not merely "not tall", but like, 5'7" and shorter) -- and on top of it, not that attractive -- sometimes they can have a distinct look that a gal may be warmed up about. But yes, if he has Good Game, and plays his cards right and approaches women Frequently and is OK with being shot down many times -- yep -- he'll Definitely sleep with more girls than ANY guy who's not approaching girls, or rarely does it and when doing so not having good game at all.
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 79
never gotten head
Posted: 1/19/2015 2:45:28 PM

How about a haiku

Horrors!

Never gotten head
Lord he might as well be dead
Now that we all know~
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 80
never gotten head
Posted: 1/19/2015 3:24:05 PM

Never gotten head
Lord he might as well be dead
Now that we all know~

....we'll find a gal to give him a good blow. ;)
 basilisk123
Msg: 81
view profile
History
never gotten head
Posted: 1/19/2015 3:33:23 PM
Without head tonight
Bored and mightily yanking
Please pass the tissue
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 82
never gotten head
Posted: 1/19/2015 3:35:15 PM
^^^haha

we will find a gal
with soft lips and teasing tongue
help the lad along~
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 83
view profile
History
never gotten head
Posted: 1/19/2015 3:42:07 PM
Nothing like great head
To bring a smile in bed
Variety lives
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 84
never gotten head
Posted: 1/19/2015 3:47:17 PM
sobbing in his jeans
crowd urges him to stay strong
this won't take too long~

OT--- hey guys---the 'poetry' section needs some new hot blood! Come on over to the dark side! Type 'poems and quotes' in search bar and find 'haiku erotic' among other fun threads
 the_summerwind
Msg: 85
never gotten head
Posted: 1/19/2015 4:36:19 PM

This is pretty spot-on. My friend, for example, is a good-looking man of 6' and has many attractive female friends but a lack of sex appeal. He has the basic tools to attract women (height, good looks) but the way he carries himself does not ignite sexual desire in women. And with women, it's more about what they HEAR as opposed to what they SEE that makes a man sexually desirable.

Well, you come to the right place in what ails mankind....to hear is more important, then like you, to see....

On the flipside, I knew a guy who was short and not that attractive and he would bed women pretty regularly. He was probably aware that he couldn't rely on his exterior to attract women so he had to develop other skills in order to do so, or just be overlooked and on the bench.

There ya go..... As I knew a woman who is not that attractive & she would bed man regularly...so there..^^^^^

imo.....what's ever more strange.... then you have those here... saying they have this great s/o in their life.... but still feel they are still AKA....a "bench warmer" or other past thingy left hanging....missing something....maybe it's time to let that go too.... or keep looking for those answers that were not satisfying for you to move on as of yet..cheers
 OtisGreening
Msg: 86
never gotten head
Posted: 1/20/2015 1:23:31 AM

If he was Truly Short (not merely "not tall", but like, 5'7" and shorter) -- and on top of it, not that attractive -- sometimes they can have a distinct look that a gal may be warmed up about. But yes, if he has Good Game, and plays his cards right and approaches women Frequently and is OK with being shot down many times -- yep -- he'll Definitely sleep with more girls than ANY guy who's not approaching girls, or rarely does it and when doing so not having good game at all.

Good point. He didn't bed A LOT of women, just more than what you'd expect considering his stature and face. Yep, this dude was Truly Short...5'3" and a poonhound. There was no 'distinct' look, he just knew how to mack, get the girl's guard down, make her feel comfortable, etc. He hit on nearly anyone who was reasonably attractive because he figured he had nothing to lose...LOL.
 CTRLvector
Msg: 87
never gotten head
Posted: 1/20/2015 1:33:02 AM

He hit on nearly anyone who was reasonably attractive because he figured he had nothing to lose...LOL

I knew a guy like that in FL, only he never got laid - and I made him sing that James Blunt song - you're beautiful song every time on karaoke night.

I give those guys credit though, die hard with it
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 88
never gotten head
Posted: 1/20/2015 9:25:04 AM

He hit on nearly anyone who was reasonably attractive because he figured he had nothing to lose...LOL.

If they have a few drinks in them, she's not really (much) taller than him -- and he seems like a "safe", non-threatening choice -- yeah. It's all about a game of numbers. The key is, even for guys who are decently good looking -- be Fine with being Shot Down. Especially for the guy you described, he's going to have to: (a) Have good game/strategy that works in his favor by his looks and what he projects visually, and (b) Be willing to be brushed off and most girls NOT interested without it hitting the psyche.

In baseball, a player who's batting .100 -- a Horrible batting average -- is going to get more hits than a Great baseball player who's not currently playing.
 ohenryx
Msg: 89
view profile
History
never gotten head
Posted: 1/20/2015 2:13:40 PM

OtisGreening
This is pretty spot-on. My friend, for example, is a good-looking man of 6' and has many attractive female friends but a lack of sex appeal. He has the basic tools to attract women (height, good looks) but the way he carries himself does not ignite sexual desire in women. And with women, it's more about what they HEAR as opposed to what they SEE that makes a man sexually desirable.

I have to call BS on this one. A man who is really good looking doesn’t have to have “game”, and he does not have to approach women. He could trip and fall, and land on a woman who just so happened to have her legs conveniently spread for him.

Now as for a long term relationship, probably not. But just getting laid, if he’s really good looking, the women will swoon (and then swear off later).

People who are really good looking (and this applies to men and women) have a very easy time in this life.
 petula1908
Msg: 90
never gotten head
Posted: 1/20/2015 2:47:30 PM
some women dont like giving head and I would say it is not unusual and if you have had only one girl so far then the next girlfriend may oblige you with that. A big deal to some, not others.

Very good looking people do not necessarily have an easy time in life, they suffer the same heartbreaks, rejections and disappointments as the "average" person and they may just have more options to do so. Everyone loses their appeal sooner or later and if you rely on your youth and beauty to get on in life, it can be a real tragedy when that disappears. I know men who have bedded beauties who just lay there like starfish and the guys just moved on to sexier, perhaps not so beautiful women. Same with men. There is also the jealousy factor to be dealt with by others.
Men tend to want to kill women that have rejected them, when they are beautiful, as they see that as a bigger loss. Beautiful people often resent being valued just for their external appearance and seen as trophies or ego boosts. So it is not such an easy road as you may think.
 OtisGreening
Msg: 91
never gotten head
Posted: 1/20/2015 3:01:40 PM

I have to call BS on this one. A man who is really good looking doesn’t have to have “game”, and he does not have to approach women. He could trip and fall, and land on a woman who just so happened to have her legs conveniently spread for him.

Now as for a long term relationship, probably not. But just getting laid, if he’s really good looking, the women will swoon (and then swear off later).

Then you obviously haven't met my friend. It's not soooo easy for good-looking men to get laid as you've presented here...reminds me of that Dr. Dre /Eminem song..."she tripped, fell and landed on his d|ck".....if only it was THAT easy, LOL. Yeah, sure.

I agree with Petula too. Good-looking people still get hurt, cheated on, abused, assaulted, etc. & probably more so because they have SO MANY more options and assess to others - and that includes abusers, cheaters & other predators.
 nocrapzone
Msg: 92
never gotten head
Posted: 1/20/2015 3:28:43 PM
Awww. Those poor, poor, "beautiful people" ..the vast majority of whom, spend hours daily polishing what god gave them..makeup. hair appointments weekly, if noy cosmetic surgery. .poor babies, I truly bleed for those disadvantaged with beauty..

quite easy to "ugly it up" and let things slide a bit if it's truly so onerous
 CTRLvector
Msg: 93
never gotten head
Posted: 1/20/2015 7:19:54 PM
onerous bonerous
 nocrapzone
Msg: 94
never gotten head
Posted: 1/21/2015 8:11:13 AM

onerous bonerous

OK CTRL vector, not sure the "too beautiful" appellation applies to you, but if you believe it does..OK
 CTRLvector
Msg: 95
never gotten head
Posted: 1/21/2015 10:43:14 AM

OK CTRL vector, not sure the "too beautiful" appellation applies to you, but if you believe it does..OK

I don't know whats going on
 OtisGreening
Msg: 96
never gotten head
Posted: 1/21/2015 11:09:20 AM

they had a long term relationship for like two years and during that time NO SEX.

That's weird.

This thread contains some of the oddest sexual conditions. My best friend is one of the most asexual people I know and she outright claims, "I don't suck d*ck.", "why would anyone WANT to put a d*ck in their mouth anyway?" & "It's a bad day if I have to do that." LOL!

& she is MARRIED. :X
 nocrapzone
Msg: 97
never gotten head
Posted: 1/21/2015 11:32:43 AM
very weird..I have also heard of (but find hard to understand, or believe) of a rare species of men who refuse to go down on women, even their wife or close girlfriend..even some young guys..

unless they are lying and actually do it in private but like to claim they don't for some weird 'macho' reason?

(bragging among "the boys" ?)..their friends..?
 ohenryx
Msg: 98
view profile
History
never gotten head
Posted: 1/21/2015 12:10:21 PM

InnerGorilla
Me too. There was this one guy that we would take with us bar hoping because he was also a cyclist. He was very attractive. Yet, because he had never had to develop game, he sucked big time. Women would come to us and talk to him, and within 15 seconds were turned off. He sucked big time and could not get laid for his life.

This would fall in the category of "stupid". I never said that he could get away with being stupid, he just didn't need "game". Big difference between "not having game" and being "downright stupid". (smile)

I have known men who could sleep with women, very attractive women, without ever exchanging more that a half dozen words.

Her: Come over to my place for a nightcap?

Him: Okay.

I mean, how complicated does this have to be, anyway? I remember, right here in these forums, some time back, one of the women, a regular poster to this day, saying something along the lines of "When I went looking just for sex, I preferred a man to just keep his mouth shut and not ruin things."
 basilisk123
Msg: 99
view profile
History
never gotten head
Posted: 1/21/2015 12:12:28 PM
"My best friend is one of the most asexual people I know and she outright claims, "I don't suck d*ck.", "why would anyone WANT to put a d*ck in their mouth anyway?" & "It's a bad day if I have to do that." LOL! "-OtisGreening

That is pretty messed up. Seriously? I wonder if she refuses to recieve head too? If so, I understand. If she likes head, then she must give to recieve.
 nocrapzone
Msg: 100
never gotten head
Posted: 1/21/2015 12:25:15 PM
^^

well, there are quite a few people who can be quite selfish like that..both men, and women, I believe

they may like to receive, but not give

OTOH there are a few who prefer to give, but not receive..

Liking both is the best option IMO
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > never gotten head