Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Tinder      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HawkingJr
Msg: 51
view profile
History
TinderPage 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
“Today, during a 5 minute break at work, I was flipping through Tinder and must have swiped at least 50 profiles”

Exactly. The efficiency of Tinder over POF is measured by mountains.

But that said, I do feel as if Tinder has far more advantages for men than women. The only significant advantage for women is that they don’t have to deal with messages from men they don’t find attractive (messages that are often abusive or inappropriate), because mutual agreement to communicate must happen prior to communication.

Don’t get me wrong --that’s a huge advantage. But it’s pretty obvious from the detractors in this thread that (to them) this advantage is outweighed by the disadvantage of having limited profile information to go on. Arguably it makes women work harder than on most other dating sites: they have to interact some with ALL the men they find physically attractive in order to find out if their personalities and lifestyle are equally attractive, whereas on POF they can ignore a very large percentage of physically attractive men right from the get-go because those men have bad profiles or bad statistics/characteristics that makes those physically attractive men overall unattractive. Some women, especially older women, can’t see themselves starting emotional involvement with a man at all unless they know more about them than just what they look like. Heck, even I am a beneficiary of this common female trait: there is a zero percent chance my ex-girlfriend would have “swiped right” had she seen my photo on Tinder. She became attracted to me while spending a year getting to know me through work.

I would also imagine most older women don’t get enough emails on POF for Tinder’s primary advantage for women to matter. Most reasonably attractive, major metro-dwelling women in their 20s on this site apparently get so many messages a day they can’t even handle all of them, and a large percentage of them are probably inappropriate. Cutting that down to a trickle of men they actually find attractive is probably a Godsend. But for the woman getting just 10 messages a week, probably not so much. Yet, with men, age and attractiveness hardly factor in: pretty much all of us have to send out dozens if not hundreds of messages on POF to get a reasonable amount of dialogues going, and those take hours to compose (including profile-reading time), whereas with Tinder, the same amount of interest can be generated during a “5 minute break at work,” as TrustinKarma says. Yes, you still have to convince the woman who “swiped right” that you are worth dating, but you have one leg up with your first message on Tinder in that you already know she finds you physically attractive, whereas that’s absolutely impossible with a first contact message on POF. So Tinder’s efficiency is, again, mountains beyond POF.

For men. Not so much for many women. Which ultimately could be its downfall, I suppose. Women pretty much determine a dating site’s success or failure – if not enough of them like a site, they will flee, which will lead to men fleeing. Fortunately for Tinder, young women currently love it, but I’m not surprised it really hasn’t caught on with middle-aged women.

“Online sites are filled with selfish, self centered goons, loons, players, liars, soul suckers and time wasters.”

I resemble that remark.

I still say you can’t stop (permanently) pursuing romantic relationships by simply logically evaluating the matter and coming up with a nearly hopeless conclusion, unless you weren’t innately wired to pursue them to begin with. Nearly hopelessness has never stopped the driven from continuing to pursue their dreams. And this isn’t Olympic gold or the U.S. presidency we’re talking here – this is a fundamental of humanity, as the vast majority of people eventually marry, and a large percentage of them live happily ever after. We have college degrees – less people accomplish that than get married, much less successfully date. I do realize it takes two to tango, whereas a college degree is almost entirely dependent on your own effort, but it still should not be easier to get a college degree than it is to date, because statistics overwhelmingly support exactly the opposite.

“Make tinder have your main photo here be your primary photo there... and get some good pictures.”

That picture is my primary Tinder photo. I’m obviously friends with a lot of professional photographers, but considering the way I personally react to women’s profiles that are loaded with “glamour shots,” God only knows how they would react to a man’s profile with lots of professional glamour shots. Activity shots are most attractive to me: seeing a woman doing the things she likes to do, like walking the great wall of China, participating in a wedding, riding a horse, a night on the town with friends, etc. My profile pictures tend to be similar. Heck, YOURS are activity pics. Nobody wants to see somebody completely unnatural against a fake background with perfectly styled hair and makeup unless it’s a high school year book photo. Of course, the biggest problem with nearly all of my “activity shots” is that I rarely take one by myself, so then I’m stuck with a bunch of pictures in which I’m the shortest guy (and sometimes person, thanks mostly to high heels). But reality is what it is. Nevertheless, I have 3 Tinder pictures of me by myself somehow. I’m far less inclined to do that on a regular dating website, where you can claim in your text that you do this, that and the other... or, you could show them. My Tinder “profile,” like everyone else’s, doesn’t claim I do or don’t do much of anything since I had so few characters to say such things (and most people don’t even bother scrolling down to find that info). It really is all about facial attraction. Unless you’re an idiot and use crushing-a-beer-can-with-your-skull as your main picture.

I do wonder how many women can look at a picture of a guy by himself and tell how tall he is. Nevertheless, I am pretty sure that my Tinder issues have little to do with height, but that still does not mean that in general, it isn’t a major problem, both on other OLD sites and IRL. It just means I have a lot more major problems than I even thought.

Chin implant: Obviously, if I’m going to enhance any physical aspect of myself to better appeal to women, it would be my legs via limb-lengthening surgery (though that ship appears to have sailed, and regardless, that’s certainly not a briefly inconvenient outpatient procedure like chin or breast implants). I will never become a competitive powerlifter again. Being that muscular at this height just turns you into a joke with women beyond the joke you already were for just being that height. Actually, there is no such thing as improving yourself when you’re this short: you will be accused of “overcompensating” for your height no matter what you do. “I’m a pediatric surgeon working for non-profits in sub-Saharan Africa.” “Well, of course you are. Overcompensating for your height?” It’s a no-win situation (of course, if you are rich enough, you can certainly find a trophy wife or golddigger).
 ginghamgal
Msg: 52
Tinder
Posted: 1/21/2015 6:08:12 AM

But many of his matches never responded him after he had contacted them.

I think many people on Tinder are just looking for validation. They swipe on a bunch of pictures just to see how many of these people find them attractive.
 Ainen
Msg: 53
Tinder
Posted: 1/22/2015 8:12:35 AM

I think many people on Tinder are just looking for validation. They swipe on a bunch of pictures just to see how many of these people find them attractive.

Makes sense. This week a gal unmatched me within an hour of our being a match. Oh well, saved me the time of writing a message. Perhaps she was just stroking her ego while hiding behind her phone. Perhaps she's impatient and expected me to send her a message immediately.

Or she might have accidentally hit the wrong button. I'm still making mistakes. This morning I saw "moments" for the first time. There were two photos, and my action of swiping had the intent of seeing the other photo, but the site treated it as not liking the photo, erasing it from my viewing it again. When I swiped the other way from the second photo to see the first one again, the site flagged me as liking the second one. I sent her a message saying how terrific the first photo was.

Messed up the same way on the OKC phone app which has a feature like Tinder. I was swiping to see the next profile, not knowing I was "rejecting" people. Then I tried to see the previous photo again and swiped the other way, triggering an "It's a match!" Am guessing many of the OKC gals who "like" me (the site says "115 people like you, upgrade to a paid membership to see who they are") are from the app rather than viewing my whole profile.

So far over half of my Tinder matches have led to a large amount of communication.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Tinder
Posted: 1/22/2015 8:34:26 AM
"Or she might have accidentally hit the wrong button. I'm still making mistakes."

More than once I've been going through so fast that I accidentally swiped "Yes" to someone I knew extremely well in real life, and in one case, knew she hated my guts. The reality is, on Tinder, is that she would have no idea that I swiped "Yes" to her (double-blind matching being another one of its big advantages so there's no overt "rejection") and would likely have seen my profile eventually one way or the other, or maybe she'd already seen it... which does lead to the question I'm not sure I've seen answered: if person A swipes "No" to person B before person B ever sees person A's profile, does Tinder even bother showing person A to person B? Regardless, there are a piling number of swipes I wish I had back.

This never happens with traditional dating websites -- it's basically impossible to accidentally send someone a first contact email (maybe weeks into correspondence or after actually meeting with someone I start wishing I hadn't sent her an email). I *have* clicked on someone's profile and wished I hadn't. I clicked on one of my real life friends one day on POF, and the next day discovered she'd looked back at my profile, and prepared for an awkward conversation, but she never brought it up!
 Ainen
Msg: 55
Tinder
Posted: 1/23/2015 6:48:10 AM

the question I'm not sure I've seen answered: if person A swipes "No" to person B before person B ever sees person A's profile, does Tinder even bother showing person A to person B?

I've wondered the same thing. Ideally they don't show people who've already rejected us. If they do so, it should show if you're away from the site for a few days, a higher % of people will have already approved of you. I was away for a few days and didn't notice any evidence, but the number of gals who approve of me might be too low to disprove it. Ask your popular friend who gets a lot of matches. When he's away from Tinder for days, do more gals seem to have already approved of him. We could ask Karma, but her approval rate might be too high to tell any difference.

Regardless, there are a piling number of swipes I wish I had back.

They have a paid version where people can go back after swiping the wrong way.

I've accidentally skipped a few people, but am not going to worry that I just passed on meeting my future wife, or pay for the ability to go back to get closure when they didn't approve of me.
 fitnessjunkie365
Msg: 56
Tinder
Posted: 1/24/2015 12:45:16 AM
Tinder was originally meant to be a casual sex app. But now more and more people are using it for dating. I have two experiences and one's casual and the other is dating based. When my best friend and I flew into Vegas we were stuck on the runway for like 30 minutes. So to kill time I started swiping forgetting that it was proximity based. By the time I got off the plane, I had ten matches for girls in Vegas. Ended up having a one night stand with one of them. Not really my thing, but you only live once and she was gorgeous. The other experience I had was meeting an ex girlfriend on there.
 jessebunnies
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Tinder
Posted: 1/24/2015 8:35:17 PM

this advantage is outweighed by the disadvantage of having limited profile information to go on. Arguably it makes women work harder than on most other dating sites: they have to interact some with ALL the men they find physically attractive in order to find out if their personalities and lifestyle are equally attractive, whereas on POF they can ignore a very large percentage of physically attractive men right from the get-go because those men have bad profiles or bad statistics/characteristics that makes those physically attractive men overall unattractive.

And this is what I was trying to point out earlier although I don't think it's actually a disadvantage it's an advantage. It mirrors real life meeting. In real life you don't get a bio in front of you, you get a name and a face, the rest is up to you to figure out. Your forced to as you say "interact" with that person instead of interacting on a web page. I've met men on Tinder and in real life that I would NEVER consider dating on POF. I get to know the person instead of some fake written bio that's probably only about 10% true. Ok yeah he smokes, maybe he has a couple of kids or his job isn't the greatest but I like his personality, how he treats me. On POF I would have disqualified him from the get go. In some ways Tinder eliminates the shopping for Mr./Mrs. perfect that is created by trying to match interests, personalities and whatever other mostly useless info goes into a written profile.

Some women, especially older women, can’t see themselves starting emotional involvement with a man at all unless they know more about them than just what they look like

Yes that's true but what most people forget is that emotional investment can only be done through time, communication and being together, bonding. A written profile does not equate to emotional security. Therefore regardless of how you meet (POF, Tinder, real life) an investment can only happen with the 3 things I said above happen. A written profile is a false sense of security.

Perhaps she was just stroking her ego while hiding behind her phone.

Some say that the way the Tinder algorithm is designed is that the more you say yes or match with people the more pictures it will show you. Some people run out of people to search it will say "sorry there are now new matches in your area" apparently this is because the user was extremely picky and said no to just about everyone. Therefore some will match everyone just to get more options.
 Never_in_Life
Msg: 58
Tinder
Posted: 1/25/2015 11:48:14 AM
^^So you're basically extolling the virtues of Tinder because it's solely based upon looks? Because it is, you know. It is probably the most unabashedly shallow dating site on the planet.

I like the fact that only mutually attracted individuals can contact each other, and that would be amazing if POF integrated this component. But then again, we'd get even more (if that's possible) nice guy rants here.

Personally, the "about me" part is important, because even if somebody lies on it, you get a picture of what the person is like.

Full disclosure: I'm dating someone I met on Tinder, but the concept behind it makes me feel a little dirty (and not in a good way)
 jessebunnies
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Tinder
Posted: 1/25/2015 12:16:21 PM

So you're basically extolling the virtues of Tinder because it's solely based upon looks? Because it is, you know. It is probably the most unabashedly shallow dating site on the planet.

Everything is "based solely upon looks" until proven otherwise regardless of where you meet. So your trying to say that the woman in the gym you talk to, you like her because the way she lifts a 5 pd dumbbell? Of course not. You find her physically attractive as a mutual starting point. That's where everyone starts IMO. Why do you feel the need to think that a natural component of attraction is shallow? Finding someone you'd like to potentially mate with in the future is not shallow, it's a starting point.

I like the fact that only mutually attracted individuals can contact each other, and that would be amazing if POF integrated this component. But then again, we'd get even more (if that's possible) nice guy rants here.

So in one sentence you say it's "shallow" and the other sentence you say it's a good thing. Which is it? And yes I agree you would have far more nice guy why don't they message me back rants because men can't accept the fact that their not that hot and their shooting WAY out of their league.

but the concept behind it makes me feel a little dirty (and not in a good way)

I'm not sure why it makes you feel dirty? Um because you found someone physically attractive and they the same?

because even if somebody lies on it, you get a picture of what the person is like.

There is little to nothing on a profile that gives you an idea of what someone's like. Some people are bad writers hence they are never fully expressed on paper, some people lie or truly believe the things they say when the reality is none of it is even close to true in fact I've NEVER seen people self deprecate in their profiles. To get to know someone only comes through spending time with that person and communication. Anything less is all just fluffy BS.

I'm not saying everyone has to use Tinder. Everyone has the thing that works for them. I'm just saying don't close yourself off to the possibilities of an opportunity because of assumptions "it's a hook up site" "it's shallow" "it's looks based only". It might work for some and obviously it worked for you.
 Never_in_Life
Msg: 60
Tinder
Posted: 1/25/2015 12:36:56 PM
Tinder IS shallow because that is the ONLY thing it's based upon - looks. That's shallow. Period.

I like the mutual attraction message system with an enhancement of other relevant data. Everyone is attracted to looks - I get that and appreciate it, but I'd like to know before I meet someone if she is raving lunatic or not. It's a weird quirk of mine.

There is little to nothing on a profile that gives you an idea of what someone's like. Some people are bad writers hence they are never fully expressed on paper, some people lie or truly believe the things they say when the reality is none of it is even close to true in fact I've NEVER seen people self deprecate in their profiles. To get to know someone only comes through spending time with that person and communication. Anything less is all just fluffy BS.

It's not always what you say, it's how you say it. A profile laced with thinly veiled profanity, spelling mistakes (text speak), or worse yet, "Tell you later" is enough to avoid those profiles. It's akin to the infamous "Hey" messages people complain about.

Yeah, it did work for me. And I'm surprised as hell tbh.
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 61
Tinder
Posted: 1/25/2015 7:57:57 PM

Tinder IS shallow because that is the ONLY thing it's based upon - looks. That's shallow. Period.

It's not purely based on looks. To open up to write to each other -- yes, by about 95% (it puts your blurbs up about yourself that you can write). The key is, you can only write to each other if there's mutual attraction (and no caveats by what they wrote, which is small). It's a very good Weeder.

but I'd like to know before I meet someone if she is raving lunatic or not. It's a weird quirk of mine.

How does Tinder stop that any more than POF?? You don't click "Like" on Tinder, and if it's a mutual Like, the computer sets up a meeting between you two. No. That's not how it works. The only difference between Tinder & POF, is Tinder just has an About Me section that would be it's profile (+ their FB likes/tastes). But what do you do before meeting? You TALK. :)

It just pushes the emphasis on communicating between each other instead of analyzing stat-sheets that the person filled out. The only thing Tinder risks in time lost is talking to someone you find out is not compatible, which could be found in a full-fledged profile. OK. BUT, it's advantage more than takes care of that -- you're only going to be talking with people in which there's a mutual attraction.
 deborahinyhz
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Tinder
Posted: 9/6/2015 5:23:51 PM
tinder has a lot of married men on it..
 gtomustang
Msg: 63
Tinder
Posted: 9/6/2015 5:35:30 PM
discussing the impact physical appearance has in life with someone who's apparently attractive, is like asking the rich man, "does money help?" If the rich man was born into a wealthy family, he might very well have no frame of reference to compare his life to--everyone he knows has the benefits of money.So, he can't see what is normal (to him) as a benefit.

But the person who "brought themselves up by their bootstraps", might very well know how life was before money could be the solution to some problems, rendering them inconveniences rather than real problems.

when you have something that other people want...life is different from the lives led by those desperate for it. its not fair, its not equal, its just the way it is. those who get attention they want, only b/c they have something others want, may not feel comfortable that that is the only, or biggest, reason they are getting the attention.

Sometimes in life, we might have difficulty recognizing what is superficial b/c...it looks a bit like what we present. Just like bad habits who look like our own bad habits don't seem to be...bad.
 TrvstInKarma
Msg: 64
Tinder
Posted: 9/6/2015 7:35:47 PM

tinder has a lot of married men on it..

Yup. Found several of my friends' husbands or boyfriends on there - awkward.
 SassyKatniss
Msg: 65
Tinder
Posted: 9/7/2015 2:23:21 AM
As far as Tinder goes, well I have never actually tried it. From what I know about tinder, it is more of a hookup app but kind of tries to pass itself off as a dating app. That is my primary reason for not using it and my second reason being that you say 'yes' or 'no' to people based solely on their image (?), so on their looks. Seems fairly shallow, even more so than POF. The superficial side is what I try to avoid, not gravitate towards.

Even personally it becomes difficult just on POF because the first thing you see is their image/their looks and it can quickly become a trivial thing of ousting them based on small things looks wise. I do not like it, again. I have little success when I do not use an image but when I do it's overwhelming and I get shy and somewhat shut down. Again I try to avoid attracting people that only like me for shallow reasons but that is hard to avoid and when I have no image up it tends to be the men looking for casual relationships/sex that do actually message.

I'd probably go better if the men did not have images up so I couldn't judge them for trivial reasons. The more information that allows to be put up, the more creative freedom; the more information can be used to judge and make assumptions about them. It gets difficult.

Hope this helps! :)
 spot4username
Msg: 66
Tinder
Posted: 9/7/2015 4:24:23 AM
My oldest son met the girl he is seeing on Tinder. They have been dating for over a year. It is just like any other dating site or app. If you have the intention to meet and date someone that is what you will find (hopefully). If you have the intention to just hit it and quit it you will find that. I just hope those people are being honest about what they are seeking.
 TrvstInKarma
Msg: 67
Tinder
Posted: 9/7/2015 11:08:46 AM

My oldest son met the girl he is seeing on Tinder. They have been dating for over a year. It is just like any other dating site or app. If you have the intention to meet and date someone that is what you will find (hopefully). If you have the intention to just hit it and quit it you will find that. I just hope those people are being honest about what they are seeking.

True. It might have the "reputation" for being a "hookup" site, but it is what you make of it. Plenty of people on "reputable" dating sites like Match just want to hookup as well, so they are everywhere. I like Tinder because it's fun, a nice ego boost, plus I can control who can talk to me. I've met several people on Tinder, none of which I hooked up with, just had some nice dates. However, if I wanted to hookup with a hot young guy, Tinder would be the easiest place to find them. Not sure if it works like that for guys though.
 a_djentleman
Msg: 68
Tinder
Posted: 12/1/2015 10:14:27 AM
My ex inadvertently talked me back into it. She was complaining about the guys on there, and I mentioned that I tried it before but was obviously too ugly for Tinder. She said, "Nah, you're better looking than 90% of the guys on there." So I set up a dummy Facebook account (I don't Facebook anymore) and fired it back up. Conclusions:

- I'm indeed too ugly for Tinder. Pretty sure I've right-swiped the population of the Phoenix metro area twice over at this point and got less than a handful of actual matches. Zero dates. :'-(

- I'm super hot to pornbots, though. I turn all their proverbial zeros into ones.

- Every child in America is beautiful and/or amazing/wonderful. No exceptions. Seems statically unlikely. :-/

- Holy crap there are a lot of color runs. I'm surprised roads aren't closed more often.

- "I'm not here for hookups. "

- Handstands at the tops of hills over scenic backdrops are very important for wooing potential suitors... I guess. Wasn't working on me. Maybe I'm turning gay after all the relentless rejection(?).

- Random quotes over scenic backdrops are also important. If you can’t take Marilyn Monroe at her worst... well, you're doomed, buddy.

- Women REALLY want you to know how tall they are. Not sure that we care en masse. Speaking of mass, if you're going to lead with a physical stat, let's go with weight, ladies.

- "I'm NOT here for hookups!"

- You're grammar is very important, but apparently not they'res.

- lf you're a black woman, I guess Jessie Jackson (or Tyler Perry, perhaps) declared you must love God, you ain't no hoe, and you must have a Kik account. No exceptions.

- All relocations (which should be public knowledge) were conducted by plane... an emoji plane to be precise.

- Dogs, or 'fur babies' as they were renamed by the Obama administration (apparently), are the most important thing in the world to the modern woman. I'm thinking the legalization of interspecies marriage might be the next thing on the political docket. Seriously, marry your dogs already. :-|

- Also, zero women own cats although they statically outnumbered dogs as pets some time ago.

- "I'M NOT HERE FOR HOOKUPS!!!"

- All people are fit and constantly exercising. America's obesity epidemic is over. You all should see a dramatic reduction in health care costs next annum.

- Due to people constantly camping and being outdoors in general, we've also averted an energy crisis, at least pushed the onset out a few decades.

- One-in-three women either own a yoga studio and/or teach at one. It's now the number one profession for their demographic.

- Sorry my Spanish speaking friends, the U.S. educational system has universally switched over to Sarcasm as a second language... and you cannot graduate until you are fluent in it.

- "I'M NOT HERE FOR..." I get it! Christ. Neither am I. Calm down.

- I'm not entirely sure the vast majority of women know what the word 'adventure' means... either that or the plot of Uncharted 4 is going to entail a morning hike in Sedona, brunch in Flagstaff, and drunk in Vegas by nightfall. Nathan Drake deserves better.

- Emojis.

- Go local OR (but never AND) place-of-origin sports team!

- If you want to know more, "just ask".

- I'm actually starting to think I'm in the matrix and you're all lazily scripted A.I.s. Seriously, is any of this real?
 spot4username
Msg: 69
Tinder
Posted: 12/1/2015 11:14:10 AM
Tinder is a monumental failure for me. And I don't have any of that ^^^ wacky stuff. Not the hook up thing. Not the motivational sayings thing. Not the fur baby (shudder) thing. I do list my weight (along with my height). My profile is short and sweet. I have face and full body photos.

Every so often (maybe once a week) I will have a match. They either
1- Don't respond to my message
2- Never message me
3- Message back and forth a couple times and vanish

Never had a meeting as a result of Tinder. I know some people are successful. See my post up there somewhere - my son and his gf are still going strong. They are 9 hours apart and both in grad school (he also works full-time) and they manage to see one another at least once a month. This month they are going to Mexico for a week.

I'm not giving up. The realist in me says it is futile but...
 a_djentleman
Msg: 70
Tinder
Posted: 12/1/2015 12:31:40 PM
^
See, you sound relatively uncliched and communicative. Now if you could be 27-35ish without kids, I'll swipe you right.
 rockstartrucker82
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Tinder
Posted: 12/1/2015 4:28:16 PM

The only significant advantage for women is that they don’t have to deal with messages from men they don’t find attractive (messages that are often abusive or inappropriate), because mutual agreement to communicate must happen prior to communication.

What do you mean only? You left out the part that they're actually talking to people on there. I'm averaging about 1 out of every 10-20 matches being an actual person. They're making their profiles look more and more like just normal people now
 spot4username
Msg: 72
Tinder
Posted: 12/1/2015 5:21:43 PM

They're making their profiles look more and more like just normal people now

Doh! Is that why my "matches" never respond? Damned robots.
 a_djentleman
Msg: 73
Tinder
Posted: 12/1/2015 5:29:04 PM
^
Yeah, I've hit a bunch of them since restarting and they'll wait on you to initiate, then BAM: Lame pornbot elevator speach. They're trolling for cell numbers these days too to avoid getting flagged by dropping in URLs.
 Nj2ut
Msg: 74
Tinder
Posted: 12/1/2015 5:44:51 PM
a_djentleman you hit the Tinder experience right on the head. although you did forget: "the kiddos in the pics are not mine". Hmm why not just exclude the photo with the kids that aren't yours and save the explanation.
 Chromis1
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Tinder
Posted: 12/1/2015 9:01:27 PM

Dogs .... are the most important thing in the world to the modern woman.

I could have told you that a long time ago. woof.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Tinder