Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > 2016 guess.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CTRLvector
Msg: 26
2016 guess.Page 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
If you don't understand Ron Pauls position on the articles then it will be misconstrued - basically he is saying that the legislation - moreover the war on drugs is slated to imprison urban communities and minority populations.

Ron Paul even defended that statement, the contents of the article with his position in context to the article and his political agenda.

Everything was either fabricated or taken out of context - So people like you go spamming links. Without actually understanding the core of what he was actually trying to convey - an un-just system.

Ron Paul is an honest guy, he denied other accusations that were completely fabricated. And you're a moron who takes information as it is spoon fed to you.

Ironic huh? You do some research. Instead of regurgitating crap, then standing on that pile of crap as though you've done research. When you so obviously have not, because you so obviously are fooled by the same ploy.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 27
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/15/2015 6:48:19 AM

Everything was either fabricated or taken out of context - So people like you go spamming links. Without actually understanding the core of what he was actually trying to convey - an un-just system.

He published a paper that had racist stuff in it.

That is a fact that can not be denied, unless you are trying to cover up the facts of what he did.

Ron Paul is an honest guy, he denied other accusations that were completely fabricated. And you're a moron who takes information as it is spoon fed to you.

FYI, when you start tossing out personal insults because someone exposed your hero as a racist, it kinda makes you look like you are defending a racist.

Ironic huh? You do some research. Instead of regurgitating crap, then standing on that pile of crap as though you've done research. When you so obviously have not, because you so obviously are fooled by the same ploy.

Yep it is ironic as you are just taking Ron Paul's word for it and not even bother to look at what I posted.
 CTRLvector
Msg: 28
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/15/2015 7:17:42 AM
You're supposed to be 46 right? Don't condescend to me, and then act like my calling you a moron is out of place.

He published a paper that had racist stuff in it.
That is a fact that can not be denied, unless you are trying to cover up the facts of what he did.

He published a paper that was taken out of context, - Ron Paul - admitted to publishing it. -
He didn't even deny it you tard lol - are you really this slow?

You seem to think he denied it, or that there was a cover up, or that it wasn't taken out of context. I gave you the source of what it was about, and why it was taken out of context.

Show me how you did any research? You found some slanderous blogs, oh wow - great job there detective derpity derp

FYI, when you start tossing out personal insults because someone exposed your hero as a racist, it kinda makes you look like you are defending a racist.

Waaahhhhh waaahhhhh, I got my feelings hurt because I tried to pass slander off as legitimate news.

Yep it is ironic as you are just taking Ron Paul's word for it

Ok re-re I know this is going to be really hard. But read the part where I said Ron Paul admitted to it. And then read the part where I said it was taken out of context.

I mean I know its really hard for you to comprehend 2 sentences, but just try.

Also I know Ron Pauls political ideology, so I know what he was talking about. And it was in context to the war on drugs.

So get educated, and,don't even condescend to me.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 29
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/15/2015 7:47:33 AM

He published a paper that was taken out of context, - Ron Paul - admitted to publishing it.

Yep, he published a paper that had racist views along with taking money from know racists like stormnfront.

Nothing is out of context there.

He didn't even deny it you tard lol - are you really this slow?

So because he did not deny he was a racist he is not a racist.

Show me how you did any research? You found some slanderous blogs, oh wow - great job there detective derpity derp

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/10/paul.newsletters/

Ok re-re I know this is going to be really hard. But read the part where I said Ron Paul admitted to it. And then read the part where I said it was taken out of context.

Just an FYI, Ron Paul never admitted to saying those things, he claimed they where written by someone else.

So before you make yourself look stupid you should understand what you are going on about.

I mean I know its really hard for you to comprehend 2 sentences, but just try.

Also I know Ron Pauls political ideology, so I know what he was talking about. And it was in context to the war on drugs.

Look Ron Paul has "some" good idea, but bottom line is, he is a bit of a nutter and if you can not see that well then.

So get educated, and,don't even condescend to me.

I bet you are too stupid to even see the irony of your statement.
 CTRLvector
Msg: 30
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/15/2015 7:50:58 AM
Lol, I am not even going to respond to this idiocy... you should go write for fox.

You understand how to form an argument right?

First you frame the argument, with observation, valid statistical information, citation of reference to incident where a person admits or denies an accusation (in this context.)

See when I frame an argument, I do so with validity. When you frame an argument you throw up garbage opinions backed by your anus.

Doesn't work bro.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 31
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/15/2015 7:59:40 AM

You understand how to form an argument right?

Yep.

I suggest something and back it up with facts and you totally miss the point and then go off the rails with your personal insults.
 nocrapzone
Msg: 32
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/15/2015 9:32:51 AM
well to some apparently being a racist is worse than being a rapist..though we are not quite in the era of Thought Police, or Minority Report situation..being imprisoned for having thoughts
 cotter
Msg: 33
view profile
History
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/17/2015 8:31:07 AM
I still think Elizabeth Warren will eventually re-think things and step into the race.

She's scoring a lot of points with people who want a break away from Wall Street.
 tgif111
Msg: 34
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/17/2015 5:02:54 PM
we already have a racist golfer in chief.

he's half white but calls himself black. but that's his problem.

my problem is that he is a bungling buffoon bozo and not worthy of the White House.

he doubled the debt that it took over 200 years to make and he's dividing an already horribly divisive country that was once a shining star.
 NotGorshkovAgain
Msg: 35
view profile
History
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/19/2015 12:04:22 AM

Im seeing more of this anti-American speak coming from Republicans everyday. They don't see America as a shining star. They have a low impression of America. I asked on unpatriotic Republican who was the best country in the world after she insisted America is not the best country in the world. She didn't answer, but her lack of patriotism was noted. It's sad to see these folks turn on America so fast.

I'm Canadian, and I'm very proud of my country for a lot of reasons. But I'm also not stupid - I don't think that my country is the biggest and/or the bestest at everything in the world. I look at other parts of the world (yes, the USA included), and see that they have advantages in how they do things, and who they are. I also see, at the same time, that MY country has advantages in how we do things, and who WE are. It doesn't make me less patriotic, or a Canada hater, or that I've turned on my country.

What you and the previous poster are talking about isn't patriotism - it's jingoism.
 tgif111
Msg: 36
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/19/2015 5:39:37 AM
my contention has been that Conservative patriots are those who think of the country FIRST.

I believe Liberals and many democrats think of the INDIVIDUAL first.
 the_summerwind
Msg: 37
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/19/2015 6:12:51 AM

In fact, a few of the names the Republicans keep throwing out make me gag so much I would almost vote for Hillary just to punish the Rs for being stupid.

^^^^^ And After the Palin,Romney nonsense... imo it put the Republican Party back 15 years....

Now if only the Governor Walker of Wisconsin, a Republican would run as a candidate... imo the best choice for the GOP.
And his v/p, a Hispanic, as a running mate......imo would be a done deal to win. But Walker has decided not to run...

As for Hillary.....she has a good chance too, but for many who are not keen on that & it just might for many pick a Republican male instead.

Either way....it will be business as usual till someone some how, can unite the country & all the Politicians too... in common goals & common good.
And who was the last President who put our country in the Black, surplus $$... & also at the time in paying off its debt too....
Give up ? B Clinton it was short lived surplus till the Bushmaster took over....cha-ching... But hey, when his kid came in & gave ya a real nice rebate [throw ya a bone] to pacify the middle class just a little, & the debt grew even worse.... And I actually sent the rebate check back to the government . ^^^cheers
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 38
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/19/2015 8:23:55 AM
@poster #37

we already have a racist golfer in chief.

I guess that is why he was DULY elected twice by a white majority

he's half white but calls himself black.

Nope, White America has called him black, and any other person whose lineage is mixed even to the slightest degree

but that's his problem.

No, that is YOUR problem, you are the one who sees color.

my problem is that he is a bungling buffoon bozo and not worthy of the White House.

Obviously you are referring to GwB; whose stole the Y2000 election by chicanery via his Florida cronies; and is definitely not worthy of the white house. And whose buffoonery got us into 2 useless wars(that have blossomed into what we have now) that he couldn't win; and to top it off, he stood watch when we had the biggest financial crisis since the great depression. If there was ever an award for bungling incompetence and sheer stupidity; he'd win it hands down.

he doubled the debt that it took over 200 years to make

Since when was the GOp ever bothered by the debt? I guess it was back on Jan 20th 2008, right?
The GOP were the ones who made debt EASY
Starting with Nixon who upended the Gold standard
So that the US mint could go ahead and print money ad-infinitum
Then came the Reagan years and debt was put on steroids.
And now you are whining about the debt?

my contention has been that Conservative patriots are those who think of the country FIRST.

Thanks for bring this up; chief!
And that is exactly what the Communists do; it is country first; and the Individual last
The difference between communists and Conservatives is that the neocons; put Big Business first at all costs
But the end result is the same; a few power brokers that oppress the masses
same difference!

That is exactly what the US constitution is about; INDIVIDUAL rights and liberties
The gov't works for the individual and not the other way around.
You may want to read thru the USC when you have the time.
It will be an eye opener for you, I'm sure.
 nocrapzone
Msg: 39
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/19/2015 8:56:55 AM

a country consists of many INDIVIDUALS

you cannot ignore the rights and desires of the "individual" and say ..oh we are working for the greater good of a mythological "country".

that is the essence of Communism..

"The People" (collective abstract concept) matter..but people (individuals) do not..
 cotter
Msg: 40
view profile
History
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/19/2015 1:20:20 PM
Message 36 ...
Maybe they have an ace up the sleeve we have yet to see.
Ummmm ... the "Donald"?

I sure wish we could have someone besides Hillary to choose from ... other than a republican/teabagger.
 calguy14
Msg: 41
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/19/2015 3:53:18 PM
Maybe the Donald is ready to switch teams.Doesnt matter,the guy is still an idiot.Good example of an educated idiot.
 daynadaze
Msg: 42
view profile
History
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/19/2015 4:05:42 PM
I could not vote for anyone who thinks the USA is a business that you can run for profit, dump anyone found useless to making a profit, bankrupt and hope to refinance and rebuild, etc.
 tgif111
Msg: 43
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/20/2015 6:01:45 AM

Nope, White America has called him black, and any other person whose lineage is mixed even to the slightest degree

REALLY? so you admit to my premise that perception is reality? the perception is that America is in huge trouble and only a shadow of what it once was. perception is reality.

I wonder what the half white golfer in chief will talk about tonight?

let me guess.....

tax and spend

then maybe more tax and spend

tax and spend

then maybe more tax and spend.......

ad nauseum

actually I MYSELF have more qualifications and a much better resume' to be president than the spender in chief.
 etourdi65
Msg: 44
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/20/2015 6:21:46 AM
wait til all the people who got subsidies have to file taxes and realize they were overpaid and that they owe money..or all of those who didn't buy insurance have to pay the fine, and those who get their refund taken by the IRS..we will see how his numbers are then..
The leadership he has shown on immigration? Not enforcing existing laws is Leadership? There is no need to pass a Bill we already have immigration laws that are being ignored by this administration..
The argument that we cant deport is ludicrous..we don't need to deport all 11 to 20 million illegals..take away the jobs quit giving them licenses and bank accounts quit renting to them and they will have no choice but to leave..
About the poor children who were brought here, their parents knew they were breaking the law, they made the choice, the kids need to return to their home countries with their illegal immigrant parents...
 tgif111
Msg: 45
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/20/2015 6:26:41 AM

His race sure seems to be a problem for you

what is the truth? he's half white but calls himself black. lots of white Americans are afraid to call him mixed.
I am not.

if Poochie says "hey everbody i'm actually a Martian" and many people in America say "yeah ok, you're a Martian."

the question is ARE YOU ACTUALLY A MARTIAN OR ARE YOU ACTUALLY AN EARTHLING?

YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE AGREE TO CALL YOU.
 tgif111
Msg: 46
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/20/2015 6:28:36 AM
amen etourdi^^^^^^^

His race sure seems to be a problem for you

what is the truth? he's half white but calls himself black. lots of white Americans are afraid to call him mixed. why does he deny his own mother's heritage???
I am not afraid.

if Poochie says "hey everbody i'm actually a Martian" and many people in America say "yeah ok, you're a Martian."

the question is ARE YOU ACTUALLY A MARTIAN OR ARE YOU ACTUALLY AN EARTHLING?

YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO CALL YOU.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 47
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/20/2015 4:56:22 PM
Poster 49 says:

...and realize they were overpaid and that they owe money.

if they were OVER-paid, then they need to give it back. Thus they have nothing to gripe about!

or all of those who didn't buy insurance have to pay the fine,

And so they should; why does the tax payer have to foot their medical expenses when they get sick?

we will see how his numbers are then..

His numbers will be then as they have always been
Turtle face McConnel and his henchmen have been trying to sand-bag Obama from day 1
and they've all failed; just like all the "super-criminals" of Batman lore.

The leadership he has shown on immigration? Not enforcing existing laws is Leadership?

The same was GwB did! Did you complain about immigration when the GOp had the presidency & both houses?
Or are you just complaining about it because we have a Blackman in the Whitehouse!

The argument that we cant deport is ludicrous

^ That ain't what Ronald reagan believed!
Not only didn't he deport en-mass but gave 3-4 million a FREE amnesty pass!

take away the jobs quit giving them licenses and bank accounts quit renting to them and they will have no choice but to leave..

Yeah except that ^ this is NOT what big-business wanted
They lobbied the GOP to "look the other way", because they wanted (and still want) CHEAP labor!
The way to stem illegals from coming in is to SEVERELY penalize those who hire them
Which is something that the GOP will never allow.

their parents knew they were breaking the law, they made the choice,

Because they were enticed by big enterprise
Ever wonder why you pay $1.49/Lb for apples at your local supermarket?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

poster 47 says

REALLY? so you admit to my premise that perception is reality?

It does to the typical neocon white bigot; who set forth the said designation
Because he would feel uncomfortable with it had it been otherwise, as he would not like to be put 'on par' with someone whose skin is a "tad" darker than his! Thus in his mind, his lighter skin and straight hair create the perception (which is his reality) that he is superior.

..perception is that America is in huge trouble and only a shadow of what it once was. perception is reality.

As preached by the GOp high priests from the day that Obama took office!
And swallowed (hook, line, and sinker) by their brainwashed minions
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 48
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/20/2015 5:16:56 PM

Ever wonder why you pay $1.49/Lb for apples at your local supermarket?

Because there are mostly grown locally and not in a Central American country which has a government that could be overthrown to secure a low price on the product by basically allowing the current owners to employ slaves.
 tgif111
Msg: 49
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/21/2015 7:47:11 AM
i'm so glad the the PGA Amateur took time off from practicing his putting to put forth his widely panned SPENDING proposals.
real Americans want to cut the deficit and the Kardashian Society LOVES the empty suit's spending spree.

we have a real good chance to win the presidency and a put a qualified candidate into the ring. when we do that we can repeal Obama(doesn't)Care and put up our own health insurance program that won't be a job killer or threaten to put Americans to prison for not paying it.

therefore, I announce my own candidacy for President Of The United States.

since B.O. was elected with zero qualifications I figure I can do a much better job since I have had success in every realm of business I've been involved in.

I propose that Eric Summit be my Chief Of Staff.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 50
view profile
History
2016 guess.
Posted: 1/21/2015 9:30:16 AM
#54... I can see it now.... A fully stocked Italian liquor cart in every living room.....
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > 2016 guess.