Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > +/-14 yr age difference      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 22
+/-14 yr age differencePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
The simple work-around is to join (free basic membership, same ownership....match.com)
put your OKC profile id on your Fish profile, and away you go.
It's not ideal, but it sets up a 'go to'.

Be aware that OKC aren't good at scammer weeding....

Seki1949
Msg: 23
view profile
History
+/-14 yr age difference
Posted: 10/17/2015 8:07:10 PM
I want a refund!
 OBPiper
Msg: 24
view profile
History
+/-14 yr age difference
Posted: 12/14/2015 11:28:30 PM
Your way around PoF's mentally deficient, warped rule is to warp your stated age. This is actually, in my view, an unlawful business practice of PoF that invites dishonesty of users to circumvent the warped rule.
 0ttoemezzo
Msg: 25
+/-14 yr age difference
Posted: 12/15/2015 6:21:45 AM
It is indeed odd that we're not told it is pointless to set a sought age range exceeding the auto-enforced 14 year limit. Markus? Match? Is anyone upstairs listening at all?
 huronbraxx
Msg: 26
view profile
History
+/-14 yr age difference
Posted: 4/14/2016 12:46:22 PM
I hate this arbitrary restriction and I have valid reason
1. everyone has the ability to restrict the contact settings themselves, just like weather a person needs to have a photo to contact you or gender etc..
2. more often than not, I find someone, and after reading their profile seems so completely perfect then I go to message her and boom, I'm restricted because of the arbitrary limit that she herself did not set!
this is like a money grab, restricting people's ability to choose and thus keeping them on here longer because they cannot find the perfect someone.. this happens to some of us. and going to a different free site doesn't take care of the whole, I found someone who seems absolutely perfect but she is on THIS site.
it is absolutely unnecessary wrong, and hurtful to the whole concept of being able to find who you want and for them to find you.
I am not looking for "easy meat" if I was that type of guy I'd just go to the bar, any bar, but I'm not that type, which is why I am on this site and why I PAID to be able to contact people for the purpose of a true and real relationship which I do not fathom is something I could go to the bar for.
I seriously seriously hate how I can find someone that really inspires me to write a good letter to her and all the effort for nothing because of this. it's supposed to be a good safe environment to communicate and decide if you want to take the step of meeting someone for what reason the two choose themselves. everyone on this site is a grown @$$ woman or a grown @$$ man and can bloody well chose for themselves what restrictions they want on contact. this arbitrary stuff is enough to make me never subscribe again even if my current subscription ends in still being single.
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 27
+/-14 yr age difference
Posted: 4/14/2016 2:00:04 PM

Huronbraxx, you are 36, and trying to contact women younger than 22, and older than 50. It is not going to happen with the current site restrictions regardless of your $$$$ membership status.
 plowboy1957
Msg: 28
view profile
History
+/-14 yr age difference
Posted: 6/3/2018 9:22:51 PM
I wonder if there is an age restriction a why do women half my age show up in my matches and ultra match. Is that just a way of saying? Look here what you can't have. If 14 years is the cutoff don't show me anyone on my site 14 years older or younger, problem solved.
Of course, that makes too much sense.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > +/-14 yr age difference