Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Paying for a date      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Trynottobecreepy
Msg: 351
Paying for a DATE DATE SATE DATE DATE DATEPage 15 of 74    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
That reminds me. To all the single people whose loins are aching on Valentine's Day: Don't throw caution to the wind! Remember, the acronym for Valentine's Day is VD... coincidence?
 Dee4166
Msg: 352
view profile
History
Paying for a date...
Posted: 2/14/2015 11:50:48 AM
I want to know where all of these women are finding men who want to do their housework?????
He can do it in heels and hose...
He can do it on his toes....
He can do it and then call me Sam....
I just don't want no green eggs and ham!!!!

Lmao Dr. Seuss is ROLLING in his grave!!!

Man...some people have ALL the luck.....

To any guys out there who are into this in MY neighbourhood....I have a cute little apron JUST for YOU!!!!

As far as the 500$ BJ....My Dad used to say that if he was a woman he would NEVER have "given" it away, but would instead have made a MILLION from his "golden vagina"....LOL
Dad was SUCH a card....AND a realist...
 Ouija2025
Msg: 353
Paying for a date...
Posted: 2/14/2015 12:01:28 PM
Good one Dee
Honest Yeti could wear , or not wear whatever if he would clean. I want a self cleaning house.
I could actually use the $500 LOL. I guess that is why it is called a job :)
Think some guy in history would have thought to rename it.
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 354
Paying for a date...
Posted: 2/14/2015 12:20:42 PM

As far as the 500$ BJ....My Dad used to say that if he was a woman he would NEVER have "given" it away, but would instead have made a MILLION from his "golden vagina"....LOL

I think that's what Bruce Jenner said, too. But then he thought "Wait a minute... with a lot of expensive surgical work done, I could easily earn that money back with my Dream Job!"

IMO, once a guy starts looking at paying for a Date = she should put out, he's an idiot. Once a gal starts looking at sex pretty much as something "she gives up", as if it's the act of doing someone else a favor, then she's an idiot.
 momsaysirock
Msg: 355
Freestyle!!!
Posted: 2/14/2015 12:22:29 PM

There isn't a blowjob worth 500 dollars

most are very inexpert, at the very best OK, at the worst very painful ;

stroking it myself feels better, works faster, costs no $, and no nagging afterward
 BLonde^j^AngeL
Msg: 356
accomplished fellatrix
Posted: 2/14/2015 12:56:34 PM

I saw all of those sad sacks at the grocery store this morning buying the roses, stuffed animals, balloons, candy, and cards

They all have the same constipated look.

I see them annually.

When they get something small & cheap, I shame them. yep.

So susie/johanna/maryanne/joyce your man woulda gotten u a $3 Teddy Bear instead of the $12.99 bouquet if I wasn't standing there snarking at ur man in the supermarket, LoL
 PenelopeLeChat
Msg: 357
Paying for a date
Posted: 2/14/2015 1:02:26 PM
JoeBnD msg 365

Happy Valentines Day, nobody. Here - I didn't get you anything

You've been bad, so here's the scoop. All you get is snowman poop!

Ha Ha! Snowing here so I think it's coming your way. But since your a sport! *big kiss*

Happy Valentine's Day! <3

As Always,
Le Pew
 momsaysirock
Msg: 358
Paying for a date...
Posted: 2/14/2015 1:09:38 PM
^^
¬łAs far as the 500$ BJ....My Dad used to say that if he was a woman he would NEVER have "given" it away, but would instead have made a MILLION from his "golden vagina"....LOL

I think there is only a small % of women with superior looks, and in certain larger cities, that could charge $500 for a BJ, repeatedly, with any repeat business..otherwise why is word on the street that a BJ could be had for $50 or less in many places.. esp. if the guy doesn`t mind if it`s a desperate crack ho, or a guy.. if it`s just about the BJ, I assume male ho`s could do it as well as any

or find a glory hole & get it for free

Of course there is a blow job worth $500.

Description: a blow job performed by the woman you prefer, how you prefer, when you prefer, where you choose what she will wear, how much eye contact you want, how many positions you want to do (lying down, standing up, hanging from the ceiling/door, being blindfolded,

Good to know some are so knowledgeable about sex for money, do you have a website where you advertise..
 naysaying_knicktwist
Msg: 359
Oh the humanity
Posted: 2/14/2015 1:15:04 PM

I saw all of those sad sacks at the grocery store this morning buying the roses, stuffed animals, balloons, candy, and cards.

They were going to catch hell if they came home empty handed.

We must shop at the same store. :-P
 kj521
Msg: 360
accomplished fellatrix
Posted: 2/14/2015 1:18:57 PM
Having just returned from Target....I have to say...seeing those "sad sacks" nervously deliberating the plethora of inexpensive tokens....always fills my heart with hope.
Could be because I have learned that love can never be expressed in monetary terms....a token is just that...
but the gift....is the love itself.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 361
Paying for a date
Posted: 2/14/2015 1:28:19 PM
What?

Of course there is a blow job worth $500.

Description: a blow job performed by the woman you prefer, how you prefer, when you prefer, where you choose what she will wear, how much eye contact you want, how many positions you want to do (lying down, standing up, hanging from the ceiling/door, being blindfolded,, using ice, warning lube, flavored condom, hot/cold lube, how much or how little you want her to use her hands, how much attention you want on your balls, what kind of patterns you like (S, 8, circles,o-rings, squares, triangles, basket weaving, etc), does he want to incorporate a finger up his butt, does he want his prostate massaged (and how: manually or with her mouth/tongue), does he want part of his body grazed upon (breasts on his back, feathers on his knees, attention to the V encasing the area, etc). Does he plan to cooperate, like holding her hair (not her head!), would he prefer to f*ck her mouth instead of her go up and down, does he want a 360 (a blowjob in all directions/angles).

I can think of lots of things that would make a blow job worth $500, but what will factor in the most is getting it from whom you want it, not just whose available to do sans attraction.

vvvvvvv
some people have specific needs that they are willing to pay for. I think I've disclosed this already, but I have a friend whose husband requested to f*ck her in the a$$ for how ever long he wanted and the condition was that she had to stay mute no matter what he did. In exchange for that, she would get a 62 inch plasma/LCD TV. So let's just say that TV is alive and well, lol.

Now, it would have been lovely if he could have just gotten what he wanted without having to exchange it for something, but it would have equally been lovely for him to just have gotten her the TV without having to f*ck her in the a$$ for it. See?

why can't we all get what we want without having to do something for it? hmmmmm
 alanj805
Msg: 362
view profile
History
Paying for a date
Posted: 2/14/2015 1:53:28 PM
"I can think of lots of things that would make a blow job worth $500, but what will factor in the most is getting it from whom you want it, not just whose available to do sans attraction."

^^^ Nah... it isn't worth anything if the woman isn't giving it simply to please you, and/or herself.
 BLonde^j^AngeL
Msg: 363
happy fellatio day
Posted: 2/14/2015 2:01:06 PM

Good to know some are so knowledgeable about sex for money, do you have a website where you advertise..

word of mouth usually suffices...
 slowitalldown
Msg: 364
Paying for a date...
Posted: 2/14/2015 2:10:33 PM

Some of us are very knowledgeable about sex, having had long relationships with one person where we felt loved and respected enough to experiment without fear or being self conscious. As for knowing about sex for money, one google search pretty much takes care of that.

Pretty sad when someone thinks to try and shame a woman for knowing about, enjoying, and or having sex. The implication above is one must be a slut if one knows anything about sex.

And THAT, folks is the attitude hich resulted in a lot of BAD sex between men and women, and the LACK of blow jobs, or having to pay for blow jobs, in many marriages.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 365
Paying for a date...
Posted: 2/14/2015 2:12:40 PM

Some of us are very knowledgeable about sex, having had long relationships with one person where we felt loved and respected enough to experiment without fear or being self conscious. As for knowing about sex for money, one google search pretty much takes care of that.

bingo!

vvvvvv
It's not my story, and therefore no place for me to ask for anything. I've never asked for any specific thing in exchange for sexual activity, I have however.....................suggested sexual activity in exchange for him bringing something to eat when I wanted it, from a place out of my reach, at an odd time at night, coincidently after taking a shower, lmao

it went something like this "hey hun, I am getting out of the shower in about 1.5 hours, and need assistance applying strawberry scented lotion, oh and I'm hungry, I'd love to slurp on a French Onion soup from _______ restaurant with extra bread sticks, call me when you're near"

It's no secret that some men would be more willing to do things if you somehow suggest a reward......like when I wanted a Cinabon. He said it was a far drive, and I said "well, what if I eat it and lick it off of your d*ck?" ding ding ding!!!!! I got the Cinabon, lol.

You have to know how to pick your battles.
 momsaysirock
Msg: 366
accomplished fellatrix
Posted: 2/14/2015 2:12:58 PM
did you ask for $500, or new 62 inch LCD TV for it.. for it, doesn`t sound a whole lot like love..but keep the fantasy alive, separate truth from fiction
 rockin-trucker82
Msg: 367
Paying for a date...
Posted: 2/14/2015 3:18:53 PM

It's no secret that some men would be more willing to do things if you somehow suggest a reward......like when I wanted a Cinabon. He said it was a far drive, and I said "well, what if I eat it and lick it off of your d*ck?" ding ding ding!!!!! I got the Cinabon, lol.

It's hard to imagine what I'd do being the guy in a situation like that. If I'm at home, yeah, it's easy to make that happen... But if the setting was by you, and I'd have to drive in that city on purpose, when I'm not even willing to get paid to do it, I'm wondering exactly how much it would take to make me budge. Is it 3AM or noon?
 Trynottobecreepy
Msg: 368
Paying for a date...
Posted: 2/14/2015 4:06:20 PM
Well, I'm going to buy myself some fresh cut flowers. And it will be deliciously uncomplicated :)
 petula1908
Msg: 369
Oh the humanity
Posted: 2/14/2015 4:36:54 PM
Case in point, friend of mine bought a bunch of roses and a stuffed bear for a wife he purports not to love, nor her, him.
Wants to leave her etc, but cannot because of the kids... She in turn posted the shots on Facebook for all her friends to see and it is all a bit of a farce. He admitted as much. I countered with the comment that at least they brighten up the home.

As Valentines Day falls on a Saturday, there would be no nooky that night, for the empty handed husband I guess. What gets me is that the roses are at least twice the normal price and it is a total rip off. I am going to go and buy some leftover roses today, greatly reduced, and hand them around to friends I am fond of. Old ladies and children, whatever.
 TrustInKarma
Msg: 370
Paying for a date...
Posted: 2/14/2015 5:42:19 PM
What was the original topic again? Paying for a date. I have no problem paying for my own stuff, and I don't expect a guy to take me out to elaborate expensive dinners. But this guy the other day asked me if I wanted to see him, so I said sure,, yes. We agreed on a time, but not a place. So I suggested various places - just a place to have coffee, or a drink, or whatever is open on a Friday night. Then he goes on to tell me that he's had lots of expenses this month and doesnt want to spend any money right now. And how it sucks that everything costs money. I asked him why he asked if I wanted to see him if he's broke, and that I understand being short on funds, but again, why ask to see me if he is broke. His answer - he didn't ask me out, he asked if I wanted to see him. In other words, hang out at my house. How convenient for him, how NOT convenient for me. I told him thanks but no thanks and wished him good luck. I bet he'll be one of those guys who complain that all women are money grabbing gold diggers, lol.
 petula1908
Msg: 371
Paying for a date...
Posted: 2/14/2015 6:30:48 PM
back on topic Karma

Apart from having a virtual stranger at your house so soon, and with your children around, I imagine. He is just a tightarse and I cannot imagine he would change his attitude as things progressed. I wonder if he would have brought anything over, if you had allowed him across your threshold or just arrived emptyhanded?. Nobody is that broke and if he is, he must be in serious trouble. Pass...
 Trynottobecreepy
Msg: 372
Paying for a date...
Posted: 2/14/2015 6:45:02 PM
Trustin: I've always wondered why people who are not well off financially write on their profiles that they're not looking for "gold diggers".

I wish there were an entire section on these forums for first meeting experiences - I find these stories incredibly informative - not to mention comforting.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 373
Paying for a date
Posted: 2/14/2015 7:33:02 PM

I can think of lots of things that would make a blow job worth $500, but what will factor in the most is getting it from whom you want it, not just whose available to do sans attraction.

some people have specific needs that they are willing to pay for. I think I've disclosed this already, but I have a friend whose husband requested to f*ck her in the a$$ for how ever long he wanted and the condition was that she had to stay mute no matter what he did. In exchange for that, she would get a 62 inch plasma/LCD TV. So let's just say that TV is alive and well, lol.

Elegant description of a good blow job, but then what am I supposed to do about the next day, and the day after, and the next 365 days?

Or how many "62 inch plasma/LCD TV" can one man afford to buy, and how many TVs does one women really want to own?

Really, after the $500 blow job, what's next?
 slowitalldown
Msg: 374
Paying for a date
Posted: 2/14/2015 7:36:44 PM

Elegant description of a good blow job, but then what am I supposed to do about the next day, and the day after, and the next 365 days?

If more men reciprocated in kind, they wouldn't have to be worrying about that.

It takes 2 people to build a good sex life. And build is the operative word.
 cooldog65
Msg: 375
view profile
History
accomplished fellatrix
Posted: 2/14/2015 7:41:24 PM
Kj521
Having just returned from Target....I have to say...seeing those "sad sacks" nervously deliberating the plethora of inexpensive tokens....always fills my heart with hope.
Could be because I have learned that love can never be expressed in monetary terms....a token is just that...
but the gift....is the love itself.

Some of those sad sacks will catch hell if they bring home the wrong gift. Maybe the expectation is a more expensive or elaborate gift.

I like your attitude that it's the thought, not the cost, that counts.

This is for you...

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Paying for a date