Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 calguy14
Msg: 326
Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.Page 14 of 58    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Some of these people are in fact wound tighter than a cheap Timex.They maintain multiple profiles is the problem with blue moon being the champ.
Robaustralia
Fire and ice
Honky Tonk woman
No buddies fools.
Little Robbie said we because he is a she and is a Canadian.
 kj521
Msg: 327
Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.
Posted: 1/28/2015 3:55:06 AM
^^^^^yeah....I know. What I am just not getting with understanding the multiple profiles....is what is the base fear?

Validating their own posts is just a means to meet a need which is based in fear......
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 328
Posted: 1/28/2015 5:20:46 AM

Validating their own posts is just a means to meet a need which is based in fear......

Exactly, as that is how they justify it.

You will see similar behaviour from pretty much any group that does not actually have anything of than fear to back up their claims.

Just on this page you can see a few examples of it.

Msg: 326, gets prasied by Msg: 327 & 332.

Msg: 337, gets praised by Msg: 338 & 339

They basically add nothing to the conversation but just come on to agree with basically themselves.
 kj521
Msg: 329
Posted: 1/28/2015 6:08:56 AM
Not what I was talking about Frank....and you know it! ;)

Btw....playing dumb doesn't work you....
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 330
Posted: 1/28/2015 6:35:41 AM

Posted by KJ521:
"Not what I was talking about Frank...and you know it! ;)"

Just think how offended and left-out-in-the-cold that I feel!
HFX_RGB swore on his mother's grave just last week that I was AJ7125.

Now he just goes and replaces me with yet another distinguished gentleman?
I feel so used! Oh, the humanity! :-)
 nocrapzone
Msg: 331
Posted: 1/28/2015 6:58:10 AM

Aww, so cute..Robbie's got his panties in a twist again

Is that what daddy desires, you sexy griet you.

nmm, maybe, but HFX, you are much sexier..and MUCH GAYER :)

*kiss*
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 332
Posted: 1/28/2015 7:45:19 AM
An enemy of my enemy is my friend... ..
Having said that, I have to say my unending need to carry out truth, justice and the American way... (let me get the cape out of the way)

Nocrapzone, you're a troll bud. You had a totally different pic last week....you know...the stocky ball headed ugly guy and now your using someone's pic from a domination sex site and throwing gay innuenos around. Time to be moving on don't you think?
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 333
Posted: 1/28/2015 8:20:27 AM
Ok nocrapzone. I've forwarded both screen shots of your pics and a sampling of your provoking posts to admin. You violated TOS regardless of which pic is your real one. Don't delete your account yet, give them a chance to nuke your ip address.
 nocrapzone
Msg: 334
Posted: 1/28/2015 8:22:27 AM
might throw down on me otherwise. hmm. 15 rounds of .40 S&W hollow point?
 chameleonf
Msg: 335
Posted: 1/28/2015 10:21:49 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/crime-in-canada-falls-to-lowest-point-since-the-%e2%80%9960s/ar-AA8G7vg
Perhaps any statistical lowering of criminal activity with guns in the States (if it has lowered) has lowered for the same reasons criminal activity has in Canada, as per the above link, and has less to do with gun ownership scaring away the bad guys. Perhaps when the crime rate rises, it has more of a link to the Mice Utopia Experiment (behavioural sink), with pockets of over population, generational beliefs passed down in those areas, economic problems/mismanagement (of which the States has many), global unrest, etc. The perceived need for gun ownership seems to be the bandage on the State's overall hemorrhaging by not treating the wound adequately. Your government (democrats and republicans) is more interested in fighting each other for the sake of fighting each other than they are in doing what's right to create an overall healthier (mind and body) population in a number of areas. So what do you do to change that, rather than putting up with the status quo?
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 336
Posted: 1/28/2015 10:48:04 AM
Just think about it: As gun ownership rates have gone up, smallpox went down, and in fact was wiped off of the face of the earth!! As gun ownership rates have gone up, polio rates have gone down!! As gun ownership rates have gone up, our children are taller and taller. A miracle given to us by God to cure all ills, and bring peace to all hearts!!

There is, of course, the opposing view, the denialists, who point out that so also have sea levels risen and the five hottest years in history have been since the clock turned 2000. . . .
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 337
Posted: 1/28/2015 10:50:13 AM

Just think how offended and left-out-in-the-cold that I feel! HFX_RGB swore on his mother's grave just last week that I was AJ7125.

Are you really that delusional or did you skip your meds today.

Because if you can produce a post where I swore on my mother's grave, I will donate 10K to any charity of your choice. So please present your evidence and which charity you would like it sen to and I will contact my bank and have the cheque sent.

Now he just goes and replaces me with yet another distinguished gentleman? I feel so used! Oh, the humanity! :-)

When you understand that I was not saying that you are them, but that you and your buddies do nothing but come in to threads and add nothing to the conversation but (good jorb) then you will be well on your way to understanding.

I await your proof of your claim, that is unless you actually can't (which in that case you will solidify yourself as a liar) or you hate charity and the people that they can help.

So which is it, are you a liar or do you just hate helping people?
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 338
Posted: 1/28/2015 11:21:52 AM
HFX_RGB...you seem distressed. I can also suggest a regimen of foods, vitamins, and minerals as I know much more about that topic than you. Start with chamomile tea immediately as that will gently soothe you.

Interestingly, visiting the shooting range for target shooting will be very relaxing for you.
It requires calm breathing, a peaceful spirit, and working muscles in unison to remain steady to precisely hit the targets. You would probably have a great time at a nice outdoor range out in the sun. Good luck.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 339
Posted: 1/28/2015 11:29:48 AM

HFX_RGB...you seem distressed. I can also suggest a regimen of foods, vitamins, and minerals as I know much more about that topic than you. Start with chamomile tea immediately as that will gently soothe you.

I will take that as your admission that you are a liar.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 340
Posted: 1/28/2015 11:41:23 AM

Posted by HFX_RGB:
"I will take that as your admission that you are a liar."

I am rubber and you are glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words will never hurt me.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 341
Posted: 1/28/2015 11:57:51 AM
Not only is Becky a liar -15 she's a childish liar
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 342
Posted: 1/28/2015 12:02:14 PM
Sorry Calguy, its just me. Regarding msg. 343

About two years ago I tried coming back as a man and posting "as a man" but it was too damn difficult and only lasted a few months. Its just been me for not quite a year and as to having multiple profiles, sorry, I just have the one. And really, you and I have had emails back and forth so you know more about my personal life than many on here. So I'm a little insulted that you think I have more than one profile. I also have a little difficulty posting in the political threads because I live in Canada and don't keep up on the political "cast of characters" so I only poke the bear once in awhile and its fun but gets old fast.

So Calguy, I'm glad you think I'm a "champ" but this time you're wrong. As to the Australian guy, I never gave it much thought as to whether he was a she or Canadian or an Aussie. I think Honky Tonk Woman has been around here for ages and the same applies to Fire and Ice (although I think she had a different name once but many of us have). I don't recall No Buddies Fool, he/she must not have left much of an impression.

Calguy, I don't know if you were here before under a different name, I hadn't thought of it. I did enjoy our few chats back and forth, I always thought you were basically a good guy....until this conspiracy theory regarding profiles. If you require back up confirmation as to who I am, I can give references, just email me.

As you said, some are wound tighter than a cheap Timex - are you one of them?? Just askin.

Eric - don't get a gun. you don't need it, you are capable of handling yourself.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 343
Posted: 1/28/2015 12:28:07 PM
Ya. I'll admit to the possibility of being too tightly wound. But you know? There's something *really* *profoundly* and *creepily* wrong with this picture.

http://src1.politicususa.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/open-carry-kroger-e1409839059147.jpg
 flyguy51
Msg: 344
Posted: 1/28/2015 12:53:20 PM

Yet in the general population, and although the agenda-driven media hasn’t noticed, we can be grateful that gun violence has been trending downward since 1993 when it hit its last peak. Don’t want to credit a rise in gun ownership and concealed carry by law-abiding citizens for this good news? Fine. But then, don’t imagine that gun legislation is the reason or answer either. Leave that illusion to gun-control cheerleaders in the media.

I've been researching this correlation and, of course, came almost immediately upon John Lott and his organization. Although his data analysis and conclusions are controversial and debatable, I think that the good news we can take from it is that the rise in firearm ownership and concealed carry is not causing crime to increase! Still, I really don't get all the opposition to, what seems like to me and many others, common sense background checks. It's just stupid.

As for debatable correlations, here's another one: Roe v. Wade was decided in 1973-- exactly 20 years prior to the quoted 1993 peak in crime-- the age of young adulthood... hmm. As "correlation does not equal causation," one must look at more than one correlation here. We as a nation need to further explore ways to prevent crime in the future, not just react to the presence of it now.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 345
Posted: 1/28/2015 12:56:28 PM

Posted by Bluemoon24_7:
"Eric - don't get a gun. you don't need it, you are capable of handling yourself."

My plan is to handle myself with a new firearm purchased in February 2015.
Yeah, baby, yeeaaahhh! Oh, behave!
 gtomustang
Msg: 346
Posted: 1/28/2015 1:14:48 PM
so, why has the violent crime rate gone down, is it people buying more guns in response to the fear of Obama taking their guns? if so, gosh, we should give Obama the credit. Or maybe its the other factor...you know...the age range most likely to commit those crimes, what have we been doing with them this century?

Oh yeah. We sent them, in large numbers, out of the United States. Like, you know, to war. That tends to lower the stats, when you lower the probable source. "we haven't seen these numbers since the 1960's"? Gosh, didn't we send our youngsters off to some other country then? oh yeah, Vietnam.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 347
Posted: 1/28/2015 1:14:49 PM

I've been researching this correlation and, of course, came almost immediately upon John Lott

And that paper by Lott was in 1997 and used data from 1977 to 1992...so, I looked for a more recent study:

Stanford law professor John Donohue and his colleagues have added another full decade to the analysis, extending it through 2010, and have concluded that the opposite of Lott and Mustard's original conclusion is true: more guns equal more crime.

"The totality of the evidence based on educated judgments about the best statistical models suggests that right-to-carry laws are associated with substantially higher rates" of aggravated assault, robbery, rape and murder, Donohue said in an interview with the Stanford Report. The evidence suggests that right-to-carry laws are associated with an 8 percent increase in the incidence of aggravated assault, according to Donohue. He says this number is likely a floor, and that some statistical methods show an increase of 33 percent in aggravated assaults involving a firearm after the passage of right-to-carry laws.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/11/14/more-guns-more-crime-new-research-debunks-a-central-thesis-of-the-gun-rights-movement/
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 348
Posted: 1/28/2015 1:31:42 PM
My plan is to handle myself with a new firearm

You may wish to be a bit careful there. . . .

Georgia man accidentally shoots self in penis - AMERICAblog
americablog.com › News
John Aravosis
Jun 20, 2014 - A Georgia man accidentally shot himself in the penis earlier this month, while ... And let's not even go there with what might have happened had his gun gone off while pumping gas. ... Or when you shoot yourself at a gun show? ... Superior natural selection would have been for him to blow off both balls.

At least five Americans accidentally shot off their penises ...
www.deathandtaxesmag.com/.../at-least-five-americans-accidentally-shot...
Jan 23, 2013 - On the way to make the sale, Colbert tested the gun in the car and ... 4. May 2010: Unidentified man, shopping at Lowe's ...
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 349
Posted: 1/28/2015 1:41:58 PM

Posted by Woobytoodsday:
"You may wish to be a bit careful there...."

Firearms Safety Rules:
1. ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
2. ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
3. ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.

As long as one follows those three basic firearm safety rules, one will almost assuredly go their whole life without incident.
 nocrapzone
Msg: 350
Posted: 1/28/2015 1:50:03 PM

ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.

**..in a safe direction for the shooter..

not necessarily the intended target, burglar, robber, would-be rapist, etc..
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.