Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 551
Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.Page 23 of 58    (18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58)
AJ7125...Liberals feel it would have been much more honorable for the pizza employee to die in the course of delivering the food than to have relied upon an eeevvvviiiiillllll handgun to save her life, of course.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 552
Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.
Posted: 2/13/2015 6:33:04 PM
Relevant

http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/SiersK/2015/SiersK20150213_low.jpg
 aj7125
Msg: 553
Posted: 2/13/2015 6:36:48 PM
msg 573.....racist? By driving home a point that is true? Damn, hadn't heard the word "racist" for a few posts or "hates the black man" typical reply from a liberal that can not get his point across.

Eric, the bleeding hearts would have saluted the woman if she had been harmed and "done the right thing by not defending herself". Really twisted thinking but hey, they are the ones that spew this stuff. I am pretty sure that this woman's family is "kinda" happy she is alive now. What do some libs think about that? Nah, I do not want to hear, we all see enough hate and misinformed from them.

And HFX, you don't know the facts yet so thanks for playing the "ferguson" idiotic brainless train of thoughtlessness. If this thug is guilty of a hate crime, we will find out. Either way, he will stay in prison for the rest of his life and that is a good thing. But quit playing Obama and making stupid comments. And I sure HOPE, you don't add comments like "not all" rioters are douche bags comments like you posted a while back.

VVVVVV Eric, doesn't bother me at all because they play that card for anyone they hate and don't agree with.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 554
Posted: 2/13/2015 6:46:58 PM
AJ7125...if one of the Liberals doesn't call me a racist at least on every-other-page it makes me feel unloved.
Looking forward to all the paperwork for my Firearm Owner's I.D. to be approved next week. Woo-hoo!
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 555
Posted: 2/13/2015 6:51:07 PM

And HFX, you don't know the facts yet so thanks for playing the "ferguson" idiotic brainless train of thoughtlessness.

That was so far over your head, there was not even a whooshing sound.

Though nice rant, real shame you totally missed the point, but A for effort.
 lyingcheat
Msg: 556
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2015 7:10:57 PM

This is the update on the pizza delivery woman who shot one of the thugs:

DECATUR, Ga. -A pizza delivery woman says in her five years on the job she has never had any trouble but that all changed two weeks ago....

Meanwhile, just outside Atlanta...
Things take an unfortunate turn for a highly trained senior member the well regulated militia.

Police Chief Shoots Wife

Jan 02, 2015
PEACHTREE CITY, Ga. - Peachtree City's Police Chief told a 911 operator he was moving his gun from his bed when it accidentally discharged and critically wounded his wife.
Investigators with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation released the 911 call Friday afternoon that Peachtree City Police Chief William McCollom made early (at 4 a.m) New Year's Day.
"Gunshot wound... accidental... need medical A.S.A.P," said McCollom at the beginning of the call.
Chief McCollom then told the operator he shot his wife in the back.
"The gun was in the bed. I went to move it, put it to the side and it went off."
About two minutes into the call, you can hear McCollom's wife Margaret moaning in pain in the background.
He tells the operator "she's having trouble breathing."
When the operator asked McCollom if he was with his wife, he said, “I'm the chief of police. The gun is on the dresser.”
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/27742179/wife-of-peachtree-city-police-chief-shot-in-couples-home

"GBI agents interviewed Margaret McCollom this afternoon in her hospital room at the Atlanta Medical Center. Ms. McCollom was shot by Peachtree City Police Chief William McCollom in their home at 103 Autumn Leaf in Peachtree City. During the interview, Ms. McCollom stated she was asleep when the shooting occurred and could provide no information about the shooting however she believes the shooting was an accident."
Maggie was shot once in the back by her husband, Peachtree City Police Chief William McCollom, early New Year's Day. Chief McCollom said he was moving his gun when it went off. Dozens of Peachtree City residents gathered in a city park on Sunday to pray for the recovery of Maggie McCollom.
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/27757876/wife-of-peachtree-city-police-chief-wife-now-in-fair-condition
 HondoGal
Msg: 557
Posted: 2/13/2015 7:16:56 PM

AJ7125...if one of the Liberals doesn't call me a racist at least on every-other-page it makes me feel unloved.~ Eric

Me too! At least I know they’re reading my informative, accurate posts.

Looking forward to all the paperwork for my Firearm Owner's I.D. to be approved next week. Woo-hoo!

In N.J. Eric, try to get a concealed weapons permit. N.J. has some of the strictest gun laws in the country so that the firearm may have so many restrictions to it as to boggle your mind. Why is it that I believe you already have firearms?
 calguy14
Msg: 558
Posted: 2/13/2015 7:17:26 PM
Joe didn't say what he would have done to appease the armed robbers.Get on his knees....and pray?
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 559
Posted: 2/13/2015 7:20:19 PM

msg 573.....racist? By driving home a point that is true?

No... racist by virtue of the dehumanizing insinuating that some are less than people... ONLY a racist considers other human beings to be less than people... it is the universally common theme among all examples of racism... certain people are not truly people...

VVVVVV Eric, doesn't bother me at all because they play that card for anyone they hate and don't agree with.

This is the second most common theme among racists... denying their racism... after openly and obviously proving they are... for example... by insinuating that other groups of persons are not truly people...

http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/SiersK/2015/SiersK20150213_low.jpg

That was more than relevant... it was a literal Polaroid of "anti-gun control logic"...

Police Chief Shoots Wife

Well... there goes the excuse... "guns don't kill people..."... because... according to his claim... the gun fired itself.. while he was moving it...
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 560
Posted: 2/13/2015 7:29:26 PM
^^^
Very bold and devious move by Peachtree City Police Chief William McCollom!
He clearly tried to murder his wife, and when his attempt failed, tried to blame it on a fraudulent "accidental" discharge.
It should be noted the correct term for that situation the he (unlikely) experienced is a negligent discharge.

1. ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
City Police Chief William McCollom swept the muzzle of a loaded gun AT his wife!

2. ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
City Police Chief William McCollom swept the muzzle of a loaded gun AT his wife with finger inside the triggerguard!

3. ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
City Police Chief William McCollom felt the need to move a loaded gun, safety off, near his sleeping wife!
 chameleonf
Msg: 561
Posted: 2/13/2015 7:44:58 PM
Re 584...go back and read message 365. Sure hope you are never picked for jury duty. With your knee jerk logic, the subject of post 365 would be found guilty of deliberately attempting to murder his penis.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 562
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2015 8:14:09 PM

City Police Chief William McCollom felt the need to move a loaded gun, safety off, near his sleeping wife!

I agree with the other 2 but this one is mostly not true. A police officer isn't generally going to keep his firearm unloaded since they are technically on duty 24/7(retirees no different).

In fact in my dept that would be grounds for a command discipline or worst. Same for forgetting to load the round into the chamber.

Also many dept firearms don't have safety's! My Glock 19 doesn't have one. And the second choice gun that most pick , the Smith and Westen , doesn't have a safety. Law enforcement firearms often do have instead a heavier trigger pull so it takes more strength to shoot(women often fail the trigger test before getting hired and even a few guys have). Believe it or not it is easier to pull the trigger on a civilian mass market gun, hence the safety!
 HondoGal
Msg: 563
Posted: 2/13/2015 8:27:34 PM
Joe, my 38 Special S&W has a safety lock. Granted it is an older model, but not notably changed from today’s models. Except for the safety lock aspect?

I agree; police officers friends/family also say that an unloaded weapon is mostly useless.

GreenThumbz18
Msg: 564
Posted: 2/13/2015 8:37:50 PM
re msg 573 - Joe - Do you work for law enforcement as a profiler? What a gift is is to read a few lines, poorly written at that, and see right into the author's mind !
Yes, he put quotes around people, and you gave us priceless insight on that, but what about "just know", ALSO in quotes. What is THAT code for? Surely something toad-like and vile, so please, Joe, don't hold back. Tell us what the inner brain of a "racist"(there go those quotes again) really means by "just know".
Or, you could always ask the writer what he meant :) I think he meant it as code for "A-holes", or some other bad word not permitted in this forum, so he wrote "people", as a nicer way to communicate the same thing. Just my opinion, of course.

@Hondo- ‘ I see this figure a lot in gun-related articles on gun forums.
"One of the difficult things to quantify about defensive gun uses, is how often they occur without a shot being fired.’

Not really. I know the NRA and almost certainly govt LE agencies keep records. The last I knew the NRA stat was in the low to mid 90% for no shots fired. Just presenting a FA was enough to stop the attack"
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/3230420/posts

The "other" ten percent of the incidents? Shots were fired, and about half the time the attacker either went down or went away.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 565
Posted: 2/13/2015 8:43:03 PM
Let's face reality...

Even if we allow for it being a duty weapon and the policy need for a round (if a semi-automatic) in the chamber, Peachtree City Police Chief William McCollom still swept the muzzle of his firearm across his sleeping wife with his finger inside the triggerguard with enough pressure to fire the sidearm. My bet he is hoping that enough jurors buy that Leftist nonsense that guns just "go off" without a human doing anything. The trigger didn't pull itself.

Dummy Peachtree City Police Chief William McCollom enabled a gun be aimed at his wife with his finger on the trigger. Unacceptable!
 lyingcheat
Msg: 566
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2015 8:45:10 PM

Very bold and devious move by Peachtree City Police Chief William McCollom!
He clearly tried to murder his wife, and when his attempt failed, tried to blame it on a fraudulent "accidental" discharge.
It should be noted the correct term for that situation the he (unlikely) experienced is a negligent discharge.

1. ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
City Police Chief William McCollom swept the muzzle of a loaded gun AT his wife!

2. ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
City Police Chief William McCollom swept the muzzle of a loaded gun AT his wife with finger inside the triggerguard!

Yes, that's all very well, but it doesn't address the alleged issue that 'law abiding citizens' need only fear 'dangerous criminals/mentally ill people' who have no regard for human life and are reckless in their use of entirely benign firearm tools.

Besides which, your 'explanation' raises another issue - you are suggesting that Peachtree City Police Chief William McCollom is so incompetent that he was unable to murder a sleeping person. Like it didn't occur to him that pretending to 'accidentally' shoot her in the back of the head might have been a better plan.

How smart do you have to be to be a Police Chief?
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 567
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2015 9:20:49 PM

so - given that 10% of murders committed in NYC were committed by people *without* criminal records, it's good to know that only 166 people were murdered by good, honest, law-abiding citizens.

You see, that's the problem. Every criminal, at one time, WAS a law-abiding citizen - until they weren't. There's a first time for everything - and allowing so many people to walk around with things that were designed specifically for killing other people is just asking for problems.so - given that 10% of murders committed in NYC were committed by people *without* criminal records, it's good to know that only 166 people were murdered by good, honest, law-abiding citizens.

You see, that's the problem. Every criminal, at one time, WAS a law-abiding citizen - until they weren't. There's a first time for everything - and allowing so many people to walk around with things that were designed specifically for killing other people is just asking for problems.

Well, no- your analyzing this a bit off. I am surprised that Eric, living close by to NYC, didn't debunk you on that.

I suspect NYC might have tougher gun laws than some areas of Canada. We don't allow guns! C'mon we choke people apparently for no reason and you really think we would let you walk around with your constitutional rights to bear arms? lol

The NRA and all the gun guys keep away from NYC . They consider the city a dictatorship.

Most guns own by the thugs are illegal and bought on the street or bought in from other states or even Mexico(Canada?Russia?)! They don't even have readable serial numbers in most cases.

In NYC even a permit is required for a shotgun!

The only 2 types of people who can carry are basically cops, other LEO's and retirees,and we need a good guy letter from the commissioner before we go to the pension section, which means some of us don't get it if we pissed off the bosses.

The other is people who need it for work(armor car guards) and special dignitaries who the commissioner allows to have a gun.

NO ONE ELSE! It is a big scam because people pay money to get considered and get rejected for the permits.

Ask any cop and they will tell you that they aren't worried about legal guns because those aren't the guns that they face. There are very few here!

It is so bad here that cops visiting from other states have gotten arrested for carrying, although Federal law allows cops and retirees to carry in all states.

Another thing; Who said all those murdered were from firearms? This is NYC! people use knives, bats, fists, poison ,choke holds( apparently my bro's) , pushing onto subway tracks, meat grinders, towels, etc. List goes on and on .

I know a guy(neighbor) who got killed by having his throat cut while asleep by his wife's lesbian lover. They were Russian so I thought you could be amused by that since you studied USSR!

Oh yeah a cop years ago, a few blocks away got shot with a sniper rifle on his front porch and his wife was believed involved(Russian also lol)

Arcade around my corner had a bomb exploded , killed a few when I was like 7 years old.

These are personal non work related murders.

List goes on and on!

Point is ! In a big cesspool , melting pot, international city people are going to kill each other and continue to find ways to do so, no guns needed ! I have heard the same happens all over the world!I was in South America(Columbia and Brazil come to mind), same shit! SEA, same shit.

We can't all live in Kansas Dorothy! And Kansas probably isn't all the safe in the mean streets!

That being said, sure I don't know why some in secure safe suburbs need handguns.

166 people were murdered by good, honest, law-abiding citizens.

That is not necessarily correct. They could have just been 1st time offenders because they were NEVER caught! Most criminals seems to start low and work themselves up also. Start out as burglars, end up doing armed robberies. Armed robbery obviously has the potential of ending in a homicide.

But a lot of murder is actually done by someone known to the victim. Crimes of passion even! So in those cases it makes sense that they might have been law abiding citizens up until the deed! But don't kid yourself to think it is only firearms that are involved. Or even conventional weapons.

so - given that 10% of murders committed in NYC were committed by people *without* criminal records, it's good to know that only 166 people were murdered by good, honest, law-abiding citizens.

You see, that's the problem. Every criminal, at one time, WAS a law-abiding citizen - until they weren't. There's a first time for everything - and allowing so many people to walk around with things that were designed specifically for killing other people is just asking for problems.so - given that 10% of murders committed in NYC were committed by people *without* criminal records, it's good to know that only 166 people were murdered by good, honest, law-abiding citizens.

You see, that's the problem. Every criminal, at one time, WAS a law-abiding citizen - until they weren't. There's a first time for everything - and allowing so many people to walk around with things that were designed specifically for killing other people is just asking for problems.

Well, no- your analyzing this a bit off. I am surprised that Eric, living close by to NYC, didn't debunk you on that. S

I suspect NYC might have tougher gun laws than most areas of Canada. We don't allow guns! C'mon we choke people apparently for no reason and you really think we would let you walk around with your constitutional rights to bear arms? lol

The NRA and all the gun guys keep away from NYC . They consider the city a dictatorship.

Most guns own by the thugs are illegal and bought on the street or bought in from other states or even Mexico(Canada?Russia?)! They don't even have readable serial numbers in most cases.

In NYC even a permit is required for a shotgun!

The only 2 types of people who can carry are basically cops, other LEO's and retirees,and we need a good guy letter from the commissioner before we go to the pension section, which means some of us don't get it if we pised off the bosses.

The other is people who need it for work(armor car guards) and special dignitaries who the commissioner allows to have a gun.

NO ONE ELSE! It is a big scam because people pay money to get considered and get rejected for the permits.

Ask any cop and they will tell you that they aren't worried about legal guns because those aren't the guns that they face. There are very few here!

It is so bad here that cops visiting from other states have gotten arrested for carrying, although Federal law allows cops and retirees to carry in all states.

Another thing; Who said all those murdered were from firearms? This is NYC! people use knives, bats, fists, poison ,choke holds( apparently my bro's) , pushing onto subway tracks, meat grinders, towels, etc. List goes on and on .

I know a guy(neighbor) who got killed by having his throat cut while asleep by his wife's lesbian lover. They were Russian so I thought you could be amused by that since you studied USSR!

Oh yeah a cop years ago, a few blocks away got shot with a sniper rifle on his front porch and his wife was believed involved(Russian also lol)

Arcade around my corner had a bomb exploded , killed a few when I was like 7 years old.

These are personal non work related murders.

List goes on and on!

Point is ! In a big cesspool , melting pot, international city people are going to kill each other and continue to find ways to do so, no guns needed ! Happened back in the '5 point days'.

I have heard the same happens all over the world!I was in South America(Columbia and Brazil come to mind), same shit! SEA, same shit.

We can't all live in Kansas Dorothy! And Kansas probably isn't all that safe in the mean streets!

That being said, sure I don't know why some in secure safe suburbs need handguns within town limits.

166 people were murdered by good, honest, law-abiding citizens.

That is not necessarily correct. They could have just been 1st time offenders because they were NEVER caught! Most criminals seems to start low and work themselves up also. Start out as burglars, end up doing armed robberies. Armed robbery obviously has the potential of ending in a homicide.

joe, my 38 Special S&W has a safety lock. Granted it is an older model, but not notably changed from today’s models. Except for the safety lock aspect?

I agree; police officers friends/family also say that an unloaded weapon is mostly useless.

Not saying they have changed. But we get the law enforcement model that doesn't have a safety. But heavier trigger pulls, heavier than sold in a gun shop anyway. This makes it less likely to be innocently pulled since it requires additional strength. Apparently a rookie cop, got scared in the projects just got indicted because he had his finger on the trigger and pulled it.

I only know one incident where a semi auto fired off by itself. An off duty in a subway sandwich store( changed location a bit to protect identity lol) dropped his gun from his waist and it went off. Heard they happen but rare.

The idea is that we can draw and shoot quickly, so no safety. We also have 15 round mags which the civilian store bought model won't have.
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 568
Posted: 2/13/2015 9:46:03 PM
Kind of interesting to me that the Georgia police chief who shot his wife first told 911 operators that he shot her "twice" , not once.
If he did intentionally mean to kill (murder) her why tell them he fired 2 shots? That's a hard accident to stand behind, isn't it?
 lyingcheat
Msg: 569
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2015 11:06:50 PM

How smart do you have to be to be a Police Chief?

Kind of interesting to me that the Georgia police chief who shot his wife first told 911 operators that he shot her "twice" , not once.

OK... I guess they don't put a big emphasis on numeracy at Police Chief School?
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 570
Posted: 2/13/2015 11:11:40 PM
Most Head Law Enforcement Officers in the USA are Politicians first & LEO's second.... It doesn't matter if they're Elected or Appointed, they're More Politician than Cop......
 lyingcheat
Msg: 571
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2015 11:38:54 PM

Most Head Law Enforcement Officers in the USA are Politicians first & LEO's second.... It doesn't matter if they're Elected or Appointed, they're More Politician than Cop......

Therefore?
It's more acceptable they can't handle a gun without it going off? Or it's more acceptable they can't count? Politicians are too dumb to be members of the well regulated militia?

Say, do you do figure these guys were really politicians, or maybe mentally ill dangerous criminals, just pretending to be cops?

Police Officer Shoots Himself In Elevator
Officials have released video of an Erlanger, Ky. police officer who accidentally shot himself in a parking garage elevator in Ohio.
The officer's wife was in the elevator with him at the time of the shooting, but she was not injured.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=315_1420501197

DEA Agent Accidentally Shoots Himself While Conducting A Presentation On Gun Safety
On 9 April 2004, a DEA agent (who has not been identified by name in press accounts) delivered a presentation on gun safety to about 50 adults and students at an event sponsored by the Orlando Minority Youth Golf Association. Partway through his lecture, the agent picked up his .40-caliber duty weapon and held it up for the audience to see as he announced: "This is a Glock 40. Fifty Cent, Too Short, all of them talk about a Glock 40, OK? I'm the only one in this room professional enough that I know of to carry this Glock 40."
Seconds later the gun discharged, wounding the agent in the thigh.
http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/gunsafety.asp
 flyguy51
Msg: 572
Posted: 2/13/2015 11:51:33 PM

I agree with the other 2 but this one is mostly not true. A police officer isn't generally going to keep his firearm unloaded since they are technically on duty 24/7(retirees no different).

In fact in my dept that would be grounds for a command discipline or worst. Same for forgetting to load the round into the chamber.

Also many dept firearms don't have safety's! My Glock 19 doesn't have one. And the second choice gun that most pick , the Smith and Westen , doesn't have a safety. Law enforcement firearms often do have instead a heavier trigger pull so it takes more strength to shoot(women often fail the trigger test before getting hired and even a few guys have). Believe it or not it is easier to pull the trigger on a civilian mass market gun, hence the safety!

I agree with you on your point about keeping a weapon loaded, but I take issue with your point about firearms lacking safeties. Perhaps it is a small technicality, but firearms are technical devices and deserve to be discussed technically.

I am assuming you mean that many firearms lack an active or selectable safety; almost all have safety devices of some type built in which are passive in nature. You perked up my ears when you claimed your Glock lacks a safety because they have a safety lever/button built into the trigger. I looked up their website, and Glock claims three passive safeties: the aforementioned trigger lever safety plus a firing pin safety and a drop safety. Another example is the classic Colt 1911 .45, which has a passive grip safety in addition to its active thumb actuated safety.

As for revolvers which lack active safeties, all modern ones still have a firing pin safety which prevent accidental discharge from the hammer dropping without the trigger being pulled. I didn't even realize the existence of these devices until I noticed that the Colt .45 Peacemaker, for example, has the firing pin built into the hammer, and the risk would be high of accidental discharge if dropped in a way to cause the hammer to drop.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 573
Posted: 2/13/2015 11:53:09 PM
Google:
"I'm the only one in this room professional enough that I know of to carry this Glock 40."
That silliness will teach him to drop the magazine and then cycle the slide to eject the chambered round.

The intelligent way to conduct that program would have been to leave his duty weapon holstered and simply visit with a variety of display guns that had been rendered inoperable. No need to demonstrate with a loaded duty sidearm.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 574
Posted: 2/14/2015 12:07:38 AM

re msg 573 - Joe - Do you work for law enforcement as a profiler? What a gift is is to read a few lines, poorly written at that, and see right into the author's mind !
Yes, he put quotes around people, and you gave us priceless insight on that, but what about "just know", ALSO in quotes. What is THAT code for? Surely something toad-like and vile, so please, Joe, don't hold back. Tell us what the inner brain of a "racist"(there go those quotes again) really means by "just know".

Ah... now the homophobic side of the bigot/racist crowd chimes in... How's that "I would refuse to allow my son to sleep-over at the house of a friend with homosexual parents" thing going...?

It really is telling though... the phoney numbers are shown to be fakes... the phoney arguments are shown to be phoney... nary a word in defense...

but make a comment about racism... and the peanut gallery pipes up... denying... making excuses...

Why is that...? What makes words like "racism" and "racist" catch your attention... where facts do not...? What could THAT be code for...?

Yes, that's all very well, but it doesn't address the alleged issue that 'law abiding citizens' need only fear 'dangerous criminals/mentally ill people' who have no regard for human life and are reckless in their use of entirely benign firearm tools.

Because... once they commit their particular act of mayhem... they automatically fall into the "dangerous criminal/mentally ill that we just hadn't caught yet" category... who "should not be allowed to have a gun"... Their previous sanity... or law-abiding status... and... therefore lawful ownership according to their standards... prior to that notwithstanding...

That's one of those contradictions they never seem to be able to account for... except by circular argument... It's like the "get out of jail free" card in Monopoly...

Of course... sometimes they go for the "improper gun safety" line... without ever realizing that they are making the gun control point for us... especially if even trained, professional, non-racist police officers are having difficulty with the concept...
 Countryheart1967
Msg: 575
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2015 12:13:04 AM
My standing, simply put...
MOLON LABE.

That applies to all our other freedoms as well.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.