Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 901
Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.Page 37 of 58    (18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58)

Liberal gungrabbers talking or writing about firearm technology is the funniest thing ever.

In related news, Eric thinks dead babies is hilarious.
 tgif111
Msg: 902
Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.
Posted: 3/6/2015 5:48:59 AM

In related news, Eric thinks dead babies is hilarious

you've crossed the line Rob. not cool.
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 903
Posted: 3/6/2015 8:05:22 AM
Hey Joe - Slam another clip in 'er, I think I see more comin' :)
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 904
Posted: 3/6/2015 8:58:59 AM

Posted by HFX_RGB:
"In related news, Eric thinks dead babies is hilarious."

What?

Posted by tgif111:
"you've crossed the line Rob. not cool."

It is indeed a peculiar and unexpected non sequitur post.
He was perhaps responding to another person in a different thread and inadvertently posted here.
 tgif111
Msg: 905
Posted: 3/6/2015 9:22:41 AM
yes it's true Eric.

he's that mixed up that he would do something like that because adult discourses confuse him.
 Olwhatzhisname
Msg: 906
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2015 9:39:24 AM

Try reading this again...

And... perhaps... if the the gun-nutters had been content... to stick with... single-shot... bolt or break action... pistols... the issue wouldn't have come up... and it could have retained its "sporting use" designation...

As in... they couldn't leave well enough alone...

But... I guess you would have to be smarter than a five year old to understand that...

Oh boy... Nothing like debating with morons... who have the reading comprehension of first graders...

Dude... you are as stupid as Greenteeth... and have the reading comprehension of Etourdi...

(insult #4)
(insult#5)
(insult#6)
etc.

Everybody read it. Everybody understood what you typed, you lying sack of $hit.

You were responding with dumba$$ bullShit spin in post 926 about the Thompson Center Contender, thinking it was an "assault weapon" pistol because of its name.. ...because you saw the keyword "Thompson" & thought it was a fvcking chopped-down modified TOMMY GUN....and then grabbed that ball & ran a wrong-way moron touchdown with it.

When you were "informed" that the Thompson Center Contender was in fact just a single-shot... break action... hunting pistol, the embarrasment obviously was unbearable, so the face saving commences: deflecting, self conscious knee jerk blame-gaming, rapid-fire juvenile insults, as usual. Blah Blah Blah.

Your ignorance is astounding. Your character is childish & appalling. Your hatred-seething mentality reveals your racism, & is both insulting & threatening.

Your stupidity needs no further clarification. Your need to post knee-jerk dumb-a$$ed attack troll repies is well understood.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 907
Posted: 3/6/2015 10:32:28 AM

you've crossed the line Rob. not cool.

Tom / Eric you really need to figure out what account you are logged into, as it is making your game look rather weak and amateurish.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your ignorance is astounding. Your character is childish & appalling. Your hatred-seething mentality reveals your racism, & is both insulting & threatening.

Does someone need to go back and show the insults you have been tossing around there Eric / Tom?

Or are you really that much of a troll that you do not care that you basically just described your posting habits?
 kj521
Msg: 908
Posted: 3/6/2015 11:02:32 AM
What???

I thought I was Tom? Or maybe Tom is me....

Oooh....that means if Eric is Tom....that I'm Eric, too...interesting.
I just knew one day I would be aware of all my multiple personalities...yikes!

Frank darling....I think you are starting to lose it...(psst...kinda sexy, though) just saying. :)
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 909
Posted: 3/6/2015 1:41:46 PM

You were responding with dumba$$ bullShit spin in post 926 about the Thompson Center Contender, thinking it was an "assault weapon" pistol...

No... that's your lack of reading comprehension beyond a first grade level... Here... I'll put that quote back up for you...

The Thompson Center Contender, & others of that class are considered handguns that chamber RIFLE ammo for "sporting purposes". They are made for pistol hunting.

-They all fire RIFLE AMMO.

And... perhaps... if the the gun-nutters had been content... to stick with... single-shot... bolt or break action... pistols... the issue wouldn't have come up... and it could have retained its "sporting use" designation...

Now... parse that out for us... show us the exact words that mean "assault weapon"... show me the exact words that mean the Contender is anything OTHER than... a single shot... break action... pistol...

If it SO clearly means what you assert... the the words which say it HAVE to be there... or it doesn't say what you claim it does... So show them to us... IF you can...

Of course... I already know you can't... because I wrote the words... but I really do want to see you stupidly stumble all over yourself... trying to prove what doesn't exist...

because of its name.. ...because you saw the keyword "Thompson" & thought it was a fvcking chopped-down modified TOMMY GUN....

And that is definitely... your delusional stupidity coming to the fore... You can't parse the sentence to prove it says what you claim... So your only option is simply to invent something even more stupid...

Although... it has become common practice... among conservatives... when caught saying something stupid... which is a daily occurrence... to double-down on the stupidity... with abject stupidity...

And all to try and defend the fact... that you like your gun-nutter "hard ons" more than you believe in protecting the lives of law enforcement officers... AND... that your own gun-nutter BS is what bit you gun-nutters in the ass on this...

Your ignorance is astounding. Your character is childish & appalling.

And yet... I am still the one... of the two of us... who has the greater intelligence... the greater ability to use that intelligence.. and the greater maturity... Go figure...

What a maroon

B. Bunny
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 910
Posted: 3/6/2015 2:56:54 PM

below - Oh, no point, Joe, other than you don't know what the H you are talking about.

Really...? Perhaps you can point out exactly where I made a mistake... Show the actual words which were in error... rather than simply a product of stupidity and a lack of reading comprehension...

Because otherwise... it looks as though you are simply airing your complete lack of intellect... or literacy at a minimum...
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 911
Posted: 3/6/2015 3:47:36 PM
Sorry, Joe - I can't help you. If you wanna spend hours and hours debating the meaning of "is", then go right ahead, I have some other things to do.
I need to re-check the chronograph readings on my FAL, the last time we fired a few boxes we were slow by about 50 fps. Waddaya think, maybe some copper in the lands, or a calibration issue?
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 912
Posted: 3/6/2015 4:11:52 PM

If you wanna spend hours and hours debating the meaning of "is", then go right ahead, I have some other things to do.

Ok then... just show me the word "is"... in that quote you failed to understand... Show us that you have at least enough reading comprehension... and intellect... to find the word "is"...

You know... you COULD post something that doesn't demonstrate... a failure of reading comprehension... abject stupidity... or a bad reaction to medication... and people might stop thinking you were a loon... and a stupid one at that...

But when you post sh!t as utterly stupid as msg 927... and your numerous other doozies... You just have to expect... that you will be seen as a loon... or utterly stupid... or both... And that is doubly so when you refuse to admit the mistake... and double down on the stupidity instead...

Waddaya think

That you're a loon... but you knew that...

*Sponsored by the National "Please Fix Stupid" Campaign*
 flyguy51
Msg: 913
Posted: 3/6/2015 6:22:04 PM
I don't have strong opinions either way on the impending M885 ban. It is difficult to get the straight, educated scoop on it. One thing I did learn early on, and it is something that many here do not seem to realize or comprehend, is that it was the advent and proliferation of AR-15 pistols that is bringing on the ban under current law. They are made by several manufacturers and go by different names-- LAR-15, AR-15 pistol-- admittedly, they don't look so much like a typical pistol-- more of a severely cut down AR-15, or a CAR-15 or M4 sans collapsible shoulder stock. I first saw such a "pistol" when Willem Dafoe's character used one in "Clear and Present Danger."

Anyone who thinks it is about single shot pistols such as the Thompson Center Contender is barking up the wrong tree...
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 914
Posted: 3/6/2015 6:53:36 PM
Leslie County boy recovering after accidental shooting
Posted: Fri 7:00 PM, Mar 06, 2015
By: Tanner Hesterberg

HYDEN, Ky. (WYMT) - An argument between two men Friday in Leslie County ended with the accidental shooting of a 12-year-old boy.

The boy was treated for non-life-threatening injuries after a few pellets from a shotgun blast hit him in the face, police said.

http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/Leslie-County-boy-recovering-after-accidental-shooting-295418671.html

Boy, 13, is shot while handling gun in north Fort Worth
Star-Telegram
03/05/2015 7:49 PM

FORT WORTH

Investigators are looking to find out what caused the accidental firing of a gun in a north Fort Worth home Thursday afternoon that sent a 13-year-old boy to the hospital.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article12759974.html

11 year old Malin boy dead from gunshot wound
Written by Lyle Ahrens,
Posted: Fri, March 6 2015 at 3:25 PM, Updated: Fri, March 6 2015 at 3:36 PM

Malin, Ore. - The community of Malin is mourning the loss of an 11 year old boy.

Police say the boy died from an apparent accidental gunshot wound.

http://kobi5.com/news/local-news/item/11-year-old-malin-boy-dead-from-gunshot-wound.html?category_id=3

Man shoots self while showing friends how to take apart handgun
By Erika Wurst Aurora Beacon-News

Aurora police said a man was showing friends how to take apart a handgun when he shot himself in the hand on Monday morning.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/aurora-beacon-news/news/ct-abn-aurora-shot-hand-st-0306-20150305-story.html
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 915
Posted: 3/6/2015 7:10:02 PM

One thing I did learn early on, and it is something that many here do not seem to realize or comprehend, is that it was the advent and proliferation of AR-15 pistols that is bringing on the ban under current law.

There... you see guys... Other people do get it... So it is "just you"...

The bullets in question were perfectly fine... when the gun nutters were content... to stick with... single shot... bolt or break action... pistols... and it never needed come up as an issue... (hmmm... that sounds familiar... I wonder where I've seen it before...?)

but that wasn't good enough for them... No... they had to have their... semi-autos... with 30 round mags... that... incidentally... means up to 30 dead cops... as fast as you can pull the trigger... regardless of body armor... Not really very possible with the Contender... or other guns in its class... or... legal pistol cartridges...

The bullet in question... meets the standards of... the Law Enforcement Officers Protection Act... and therefore can be removed from the market... This is the law the Repubs wanted... passed nearly unanimously...

They just don't want to admit... that their greed for their gun nutter "hard-ons"... is placing law enforcement at unnecessary and unneeded risk... and they shot themselves in the collective foot with it...

Anyone who thinks it is about single shot pistols such as the Thompson Center Contender is barking up the wrong tree...

Yes... but they have nothing else to work with... save a "failure of reading comprehension"... whether real... or feigned... in place of anything like a reasoned argument...
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 916
Posted: 3/6/2015 8:10:52 PM
Isn't it interesting, with all this speculation about cop-killing bullets, that being a cop isn't even in the ten most dangerous professions? Think for a minute how many lives would be saved if we outlawed trees, or King Crabs? Nope, much better to ban those wicked green bullets.

'Bureau of Labor Statistics Released Top 10 Dangerous Jobs Report: Police Officer Not On It'

We are constantly reminded via politicians, television, and the mainstream media in general of just how brave those “boys in blue” are to work in such “dangerous” conditions. The thin blue line, we’re told, is akin to storming the beaches at Normandy.

But do these claims of mass danger and death hold water? Is it really necessary to smash an elderly woman’s face into the ground, so you can “make it home to your wife and kids”?

Over the last decade police departments across the country have been steadily increasing their firepower, while their jobs have actually gotten LESS dangerous.

A report put out at the beginning of the year by the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, highlights that lack of danger by showing that 2013 has had the “Lowest Level of Law Enforcement Fatalities in Six Decades” and the fewest officers killed by firearms since 1887.

The latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), recorded a preliminary total of 4,405 fatal work injuries in the US in 2013. The BLS compiled that data to make a chart of the top ten most dangerous jobs. Guess who’s not in the top ten.
10. Construction Laborers
Total fatalities for 2013 (based on preliminary data): 215

Fatality rate (per 100,000 full-time equivalent workers): 17.7
9. Electrical Power-Line Installers And Repairers

Total fatalities for 2013 (based on preliminary data): 27

Fatality rate (per 100,000 full-time equivalent workers): 21.5
8. Farmers, Ranchers, And Other Agricultural Managers

Total fatalities for 2013 (based on preliminary data): 220

Fatality rate (per 100,000 full-time equivalent workers): 21.8
7. Driver/Sales Workers and Truck Drivers

Total fatalities for 2013 (based on preliminary data): 748

Fatality rate (per 100,000 full-time equivalent workers): 22.0
6. Mining Machine Operators

Total fatalities for 2013 (based on preliminary data): 16

Fatality rate (per 100,000 full-time equivalent workers): 26.9
5. Refuse And Recyclable Material Collectors

Total fatalities for 2013 (based on preliminary data): 33

Fatality rate (per 100,000 full-time equivalent workers): 33.0
4. Roofers

Total fatalities for 2013 (based on preliminary data): 69

Fatality rate (per 100,000 full-time equivalent workers): 38.7
3. Aircraft Pilots And Flight Engineers

Total fatalities for 2013 (based on preliminary data): 63

Fatality rate (per 100,000 full-time equivalent workers): 50.6
2. Fishers And Related Fishing Workers

Total fatalities for 2013 (based on preliminary data): 27

Fatality rate (per 100,000 full-time equivalent workers): 75.0
1. Logging Workers

Total fatalities for 2013 (based on preliminary data): 59

Fatality rate (per 100,000 full-time equivalent workers): 91.3

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/bureau-labor-statistics-released-top-10-dangerous-jobs-report-police-officer/#Z4GBcGMbufP8egyu.99
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 917
Posted: 3/7/2015 5:17:24 AM

Isn't it interesting, with all this speculation about cop-killing bullets, that being a cop isn't even in the ten most dangerous professions?

Meh, everyone knows that, though how many gun nuts know that:

You’re 55 Times More Likely to be Killed by a Police Officer than a Terrorist
Posted on March 4, 2015 by WashingtonsBlog

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/03/youre-55-times-likely-killed-police-officer-terrorist.html
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 918
Posted: 3/7/2015 8:13:47 AM

Isn't it interesting, with all this speculation about cop-killing bullets, that being a cop isn't even in the ten most dangerous professions?

You really are a complete fvcking loon...

So now it's "Who cares about the risk, being a cop isn't particularly dangerous."... BUT... before this... it was all about how every dead black kid and young man "got what they were asking for"... for being a danger to cops and civilians... How completely justified the cops were in assuming the worst... because being a policeman... especially a white policeman... was just SO inherently dangerous...

And now... when that argument won't work... it's "Being a cop isn't so dangerous. There is no reason not to have "easy-as-apple-pie" access these "cop killers""... because... of course... not that many cops die... compared to fishery workers anyway...

Just how fvcking stupid and... well... loonie... are you trying to make yourself appear...?
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 919
Posted: 3/7/2015 6:00:16 PM
After all the Hyperbole by some Posters, the BATFE is Now Claiming the Ammo Ban was Just a Publishing Mistake & the Ammo was Never Really Banned.....

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/03/robert-farago/breaking-atf-claims-guide-with-m855-ban-was-a-publishing-error/
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 920
Posted: 3/7/2015 7:45:38 PM

After all the Hyperbole by some Posters, the BATFE is Now Claiming the Ammo Ban was Just a Publishing Mistake & the Ammo was Never Really Banned.....

And... the infamous "reading comprehension problem" arises... yet again...

So... after all the hyperbole of claiming hyperbole... in big bold letters... comes a question...

Who ever claimed it was already banned...? In the event you weren't aware... it is a proposed regulation... (you do know what proposed means... right...?) and since it was just announced in Feb... it's still in the public comments phase... That's kind of the way these things work... (apparently civics isn't really... a gun-nutter strong suit... either...)

Kind of like here... the public... at least those on POF... are commenting on it...

And... the really scary thing is... the article you linked to explains those very facts... It seems... however... that you completely missed that part...

And... of course... even if someone had "jumped the gun"... and claimed it to be "already banned"... instead of "still in the works"... so what...? How does that impact the reason for... the proposed regulation...

In short... what was your point... besides showing that you can link to articles... you haven't really read...?
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 921
Posted: 3/7/2015 8:34:11 PM

In the event you weren't aware... it is a proposed regulation...

That's not what they're claiming now...... Their latest Press Release is that it was all just a 'Printing Error'......
Here is the press Release in PDF.........

http://www.atf.gov/sites/default/files/assets/Library/Publications/notice_of_publishing_error.pdf

Media reports have noted that the 2014 ATF Regulation Guide published online does not contain a listing of the exemptions for Armor Piercing Ammunition, and concluding that the absence of this listing indicates these exemptions have been rescinded.

Please be advised that ATF has not rescinded any Armor Piercing Ammunition exemption, and the fact they are not listed in the 2014 online edition of the regulations, was an error, which has no legal impact on the validity of the exemptions. The existing exemptions for armor piercing ammunition, which apply to 5.56 mm (.223) SS 109 and M855 projectiles (identified by a green coating on the projectile tip), and the U.S .30-06 M2AP projectile (identified by a black coating on the projectile tip), remain in effect.

The listing of Armor Piercing Ammunition exemptions can be found in the 2005 ATF Regulation Guide on page 166, which is posted here.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 922
Posted: 3/7/2015 9:11:26 PM

In the event you weren't aware... it is a proposed regulation...

That's not what they're claiming now...... Their latest Press Release is that it was all just a 'Printing Error'......
Here is the press Release in PDF.........

http://www.atf.gov/sites/default/files/assets/Library/Publications/notice_of_publishing_error.pdf

Oh dear me... again with the first grade reading comprehension... You can't possibly be THAT stupid... can you...?

Here is the first paragraph of the very same release...

On Feb. 13, 2015, ATF released for public comment a proposed framework, including legal and technical analysis, to guide its determination on what ammunition is "primarily intended for sporting purposes" for purposes of granting exemptions to the Gun Control Act’s prohibition on Armor Piecing Ammunition. This proposed framework is posted for public comment only; no final decisions have been made as to its adoption.

Once again... I will ask you...

Do you actually know... what the word "proposed" means...?

And... is it possible that you are too stupid... to understand what you read...?

Because... that press release... says the exact same thing I said... and yet... despite all that... you still failed to understand what you read... I think that would constitute "stupid" by anyone's definition...

What do you think it means...?
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 923
Posted: 3/8/2015 7:08:09 PM

Posted by _MungoJoe_:
"Perhaps you can point out exactly where I made a mistake... Show the actual words which were in error..."

Well, your gungrabber insistence that clips and magazines are interchangeable terms for starters...

Helpful picture to learn difference between clips and magazines for gungrabbers:
http://www.knewance.com/storage/post-images/clip_magazine.jpg

What happens when a clip is inadvertently loaded where a magazine should be utilized:
http://i60.tinypic.com/242woxd.jpg

_mungojoe_
Msg: 924
Posted: 3/8/2015 7:48:27 PM

Well, your gungrabber insistence that clips and magazines are interchangeable terms for starters...

Uh oh... I think we need to start applying some... infectious disease protocols here... Whatever it is that is causing this sudden onset... of reading comprehension failures... seems to be spreading... It seems that eric_summit has caught it too...

I never said they were "interchangeable"... not once even... anywhere... that's your total lack of reading comprehension... making you act stupid again...

If I did... then perhaps you can quote the words for me...

Of course... I know you can't... because I wrote them... and apparently you are too stupid to comprehend them...

No... it will be the usual... you'll just double down on the stupid... and I'll have to slap you down with it... But we're used to that routine by now... right...?

Helpful picture to learn difference between clips and magazines for gungrabbers:
http://www.knewance.com/storage/post-images/clip_magazine.jpg

What happens when a clip is inadvertently loaded where a magazine should be utilized:
http://i60.tinypic.com/242woxd.jpg

Yes... because we know these pictures are more authoritative on the meanings... and usages... of words... than... oh say... some of the best dictionaries in the world...

Here I'll repost those definitions... agreed and accepted by experts in English language usage... that you were apparently too stupid to comprehend earlier...

clip
noun
Definition of CLIP
: any of various devices that grip, clasp, or hook
: a device to hold cartridges for charging the magazines of some rifles; also : a magazine from which ammunition is fed into the chamber of a firearm
: a piece of jewelry held in position by a clip

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/clip

clip

noun
1A flexible or spring-loaded device for holding an object or objects together or in place: he undid two clips and lifted the lid a gilt clip fastened her hair
More example sentences Synonyms
1.1A piece of jewellery fastened by a clip: a diamanté clip
More example sentences Synonyms
1.2A clip for holding banknotes: he drew two fifties from his golden clip
More example sentences
2A metal holder containing cartridges for an automatic firearm: he shot twice, but his clip was empty

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/clip

clip noun (GUN PART)
› [C] a container holding bullets and that is put into a gun

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/american-english/clip

clip noun (GUN PART)
› [C] a container that is fastened to a gun, from which bullets go into the gun to be fired

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/clip

Now that you've got your little pictures out of your system... will you be supplying us with... a list of refrigerator manufacturers... to provide English language expertise... in acceptable English uses of the word "cool"...?
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 925
Posted: 3/8/2015 8:23:49 PM

Posted by _MungoJoe_
"...will you be supplying us with... a list of refrigerator manufacturers... to provide English language expertise... in acceptable English uses of the word 'cool'..."

If a refrigerator repair technician advises me KitchenAid part# 725-7ad-239 is needed because the refrigerant isn't doing blabbity-blah because the XYZ valve is frozen to the thingamajig...I certainly won't consult a dictionary that's for sure. We tried to help you become more worldly and educated about firearms. You simply don't like to learn. So sad.

On the other hand, let's say we were discussing a topic on which you are an expert, like cigarettes. If you said:
"Newport Menthol cigarettes are far superior and more flavorful than Kool Menthol cigarettes." there would be no argument. We would very graciously accept your cigarette and cigarette smoking expertise as truthful and accurate.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.