Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 926
Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.Page 38 of 58    (18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58)

If a refrigerator repair technician advises me KitchenAid part# 725-7ad-239 is needed because the refrigerant isn't doing blabbity-blah because the XYZ valve is frozen to the thingamajig...I certainly won't consult a dictionary that's for sure. We tried to help you become more worldly and educated about firearms. You simply don't like to learn. So sad.

On the other hand, let's say we were discussing a topic on which you are an expert, like cigarettes. If you said:
"Newport Menthol cigarettes are far superior and more flavorful than Kool Menthol cigarettes." there would be no argument. We would very graciously accept your cigarette and cigarette smoking expertise as truthful and accurate.

Thank you...

I love it when I'm right... Especially when you do the work for me... It's kind of like "forum welfare"... All I have to do is sit back and wait for the "wealth to roll in"...

No... it will be the usual... you'll just double down on the stupid... and I'll have to slap you down with it...

*sponsored by the National "Please Fix Stupid" Campaign*
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 927
Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.
Posted: 3/8/2015 10:13:29 PM
Will this be the next cop-killing handgun to be on ATF's ban list?
http://www.henryrifles.com/rifles/mares-leg/

And how many cops HAVE been killed by the fearsome green cop-killer bullets?
None.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 928
Posted: 3/9/2015 3:34:33 AM
Boy Killed by Gunshot wound in Union Gap
Posted: Mar 08, 2015 9:28 PM AST Updated: Mar 08, 2015 11:09 PM AST

UNION GAP, WA - Union Gap Police say a 10-year-old boy died of a gunshot wound early Sunday.

http://www.nbcrightnow.com/story/28293875/boy-shot-to-death-early-sunday-in-union-gap

Accidental shooting in Monroe strikes 11 year-old boy in the cheek
Posted 6:18 PM, March 8, 2015, by Becca Davis, Updated at 11:38pm, March 8, 2015

MONROE – Police responded to an accidental discharge of a firearm which shot an 11 year-old boy in the cheek.

Police say the incident happened around 3:30 p.m. at 76 Partridge Drive in Monroe after a 911 call was made by a resident inside the home.

Police say at least one other family member was home at the time.

Lt. Keith White of the Monroe Police Department says the homeowner was securing his 9mm handgun when it accidentally discharged and struck his son while both men were in the basement.

http://foxct.com/2015/03/08/accidental-firearm-discharge-in-monroe-strikes-11-year-old-boy-in-the-cheek/
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 929
Posted: 3/10/2015 5:06:36 AM

Essentially stated by ATF/BATF/BATFE officials:
"Oops!"

They are now saying it was a "publishing error / confusion / mistake" about their attempt to ban certain flavors of the very popular Rem .223 / 5.56 mm ammunition. Gungrabber President Barack Hussein Obama tried to have his henchman enforce one of his wild-eyed totalitarian desires and it just didn't work. Tough break, gungrabbers.

President Barack Hussein Obama...read this whenever you have another crazed idea about firearms regulation:

U.S. Constitution - Amendment II:
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 930
Posted: 3/10/2015 5:24:47 AM

Gungrabber President Barack Hussein Obama tried to have his henchman enforce one of his wild-eyed totalitarian desires and it just didn't work. Tough break, gungrabbers.

Wordsmith Eric goes full nutter and forgets what the word "amendment" means.
 flyguy51
Msg: 931
Posted: 3/10/2015 5:42:14 AM

You point that out as if the rights stated in the Bill of Rights were ADDED to the Constitution by amendment. No, they were just explicitly stated by the Bill of Rights but were always understood to be there. There was debate between the Federalists and the anti-Federalists if there should even be a Bill of Rights specifically enumerated.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 932
Posted: 3/10/2015 7:24:15 AM

They are now saying it was a "publishing error / confusion / mistake" about their attempt to ban certain flavors of the very popular Rem .223 / 5.56 mm ammunition.

No. Incorrect. BATF has proposed to ban AP .223/5.56 ammunition and is taking comment about the proposal until March 16.

It is accepted that the green tip .223/5.56 and AP 30.06 rounds are armor piercing. These rounds have been exempt from the AP ban for some time because previously these rounds could only be fired from a rifle which would meet the BATF definition of a sporting round. But, with the advent of an AR 15 pistol these AP rounds pose serious threat to law enforcement officers. The argument against the proposed ban is that the new AR 15 pistol is too large for concealment and too expensive for criminals to purchase. A remedy that gun manufacturers would fix in a heartbeat.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 933
Posted: 3/10/2015 9:36:20 AM
President Barack Hussein Obama tried to bully the BATFE to strongarm his statist gungrabbing wishes.
He likely did not predict the pushback he would receive from both parties and freedom-loving Americans.
Imagine being a Democrat legislator in a Blue Dog region and having to explain that outrageous gungrabbing attempt.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 934
Posted: 3/10/2015 10:18:22 AM

Imagine being a Democrat legislator in a Blue Dog region and having to explain that outrageous gungrabbing attempt.

I can only image it is like trying to explain string theory to a bunch of grade schoolers.

Though it is probably much like explaining to a racist, that an African American is more than 3/5ths of a person.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 935
Posted: 3/10/2015 3:21:31 PM

They are now saying it was a "publishing error / confusion / mistake" about their attempt to ban certain flavors of the very popular Rem .223 / 5.56 mm ammunition. Gungrabber President Barack Hussein Obama tried to have his henchman enforce one of his wild-eyed totalitarian desires and it just didn't work. Tough break, gungrabbers.

Oh he didn't just go "full nutter"... and forget what just one word means...

He's going for "full on stupid"... and has forgotten what all kinds of words mean... Apparently... he was just too fvcking stupid to realize... he just made the same claim that was completely shot down at the top of the page... He should reread posts 952 (the example of stupid) and 953 (the solution to stupid)...

I imagine... though... that he will do just as he always has... double down on stupid... with abjectly stupid... And to help explain just how stupid that is... He is willing to deliberately present himself as abjectly stupid... because he thinks it pisses liberals off...

Now really... Just HOW stupid is that...? Well... about as stupid as deliberately failing a test... just because you think it will piss off the test administrator...

All I can say to him... and those like him... Please... keep acting abjectly stupid just to try to piss the liberals off... You make our task just that much easier each time you do...
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 936
Posted: 3/10/2015 3:35:29 PM
_MungoJoe_, please try harder.
The level of effort you extended will still not result in eradication of the Second Amendment that you wish so much.
Legislators in our country recognize silly gun control is the "third rail" of politics and engage it at reelection peril.
 tgif111
Msg: 937
Posted: 3/10/2015 3:51:02 PM
I was at Elite Firearms in Hermitage, Pa the other day practicing with my .38 S&M and they told me the gun and ammo business remains very brisk.

the counter man pointed to a photo on the wall and he said "we thank him every day".

the photo was a smiling President Barack Hussein Obama that featured a plaque at the bottom reading :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SALESMAN OF THE YEAR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 938
Posted: 3/10/2015 3:52:16 PM
The BATFE realized they laid a Big Turd & are Backpedaling as Fast as they can.......
Here's their latest Press Release......

http://www.atf.gov/press/releases/2015-03-021015-advisory-notice-those-commenting-armor-piercing-ammunition-exemption-framework.html
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 939
Posted: 3/10/2015 3:54:19 PM

_MungoJoe_, please try harder.

Really...?

Do you mean to say that... I've under-stated how stupid you are willing to make yourself look...?

Or... That you don't care... how stupid you make yourself look...?

practicing with my .38 S&M

You were practicing ".38 caliber" sadomasochism in Hermitage PA...?!? Why... no takers in Youngstown...?
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 940
Posted: 3/10/2015 4:35:24 PM
_MungoJoe_, your ad hominem attacks are beyond trite, hackneyed, and threadbare. They are old news.
You make POF Forums posters sad reading this predictable "attacking content" post after post.

This is a thread about firearms and an innocent woman who saved her own life with a legally-owned firearm.
Her ability to own and utilize that firearm is a right in the United States that is illustrated in our Second Amendment.

If you don't like for Americans to have firearms here in our adjacent country...explain how it negatively impacts you. You can then write emails and letters to our legislators and seek to have the Second Amendment removed. Good luck.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 941
Posted: 3/10/2015 4:42:14 PM

This is a thread about firearms and an innocent woman who saved her own life with a legally-owned firearm.

And knowing this you make post after post off topic, yet stupidly, deride someone else for making off topic comment

Looks fade but stupid is forever....you can't fix stupid...
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 942
Posted: 3/10/2015 4:45:12 PM

You make POF Forums posters sad reading this predictable "attacking content" post after post.

But not NEARLY as sad... as your deliberate stupidity... and passive-aggressive trolling... does...

So... I guess that still leaves me at least one step up from you...

But... I'll make a deal with you... I will stop pointing out your obvious stupidity... when you stop deliberately posting obvious stupidity... Until then... I will call it for what it is... It's your call...

Sound like a deal...? No... probably not... because then you wouldn't have anything to post... going by your posting history anyway...
 flyguy51
Msg: 943
Posted: 3/10/2015 4:46:25 PM

http://www.atf.gov/press/releases/2015-03-021015-advisory-notice-those-commenting-armor-piercing-ammunition-exemption-framework.html

See? Our democracy in action...

Hmm... that is either Smith & Wesson's little known "naughty but nice" competitor, or could it be a new round that causes both pain... and pleasure?
 tgif111
Msg: 944
Posted: 3/10/2015 5:11:18 PM

you got me on that one!

I was dyslexic for a second there!

forgive me everyone.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 945
Posted: 3/10/2015 8:59:14 PM

and an innocent woman who saved her own life with a legally-owned firearm.

Interesting that certain types can imagine that *only* with a gun. I had a friend long time ago, who picked up a hitchhiker on Route 95 in Florida. As they were speeding along, he reached over and started to choke her. She was furious. "STOP THAT RIGHT NOW, YOU IDIOT!!" He did. She berated him whilst she weaved over to the shoulder of the road, ordered him to get out, which he did. At the next exit, she called the police, but never heard what else happened.

The world is so full of a number of things. . . . Others limit themselves to just one. Sad.
 tgif111
Msg: 946
Posted: 3/10/2015 10:34:21 PM
I picked up a hitchhiker in the early 70's and as we were talking he showed me his knife. he didn't threaten me with it but was kind of showing it off. nevertheless it was the last time I ever picked up a hitcher.
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 947
Posted: 3/10/2015 10:45:32 PM
"I had a friend long time ago, who picked up a hitchhiker on Route 95 in Florida."
Sounds to me like your former friend was quite a yarn-spinner. A guy is choking the driver as they speed down a highway? Uh-huh, , , and he was choking her so hard that she screamed and he stopped? Uh-huh, , , ,
 calguy14
Msg: 948
Posted: 3/11/2015 5:34:41 AM
Well I can't imagine most women feeling confidant that telling a strange man choking them to stop will be effective.

Maybe please stop?
 robaustralia
Msg: 949
Posted: 3/11/2015 6:09:07 AM

GUN VIOLENCE ARCHIVE 2015 TOLL OF GUN VIOLENCE
Total Number of Incidents: 7,813
Number of Deaths1: 2,248

Jesus! In the last 17 days another 546 people blown away in the Wild West.

Keep up the good work!
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 950
Posted: 3/11/2015 8:09:40 AM
"Keep up the good work!"
Thanks, Rob, we will.
And the next time some mad men start taking over Asia and threatening your penal-colony homeland, we'll be there too:)
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.