Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DameWrite
Msg: 1001
view profile
History
Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.Page 41 of 58    (18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58)

there would have to be ABSOLUTE PROOF that what you conjecture was 100% true and A LONG TERM PERSISTANT ILLEGAL ACTION THAT THREATENED AMNY LIVES then I would take the appropriate legal actions through my representative. only when ALL options are exhausted beyond any reasonable means would I then have to reluctantly organize a militia to fight the government using any and all weapons available to me.

There is long term persistent, illegal action that threatened and continues to threaten many lives.

Maybe YOU can't see it because it's black and brown lives, not orange?

I would take the appropriate legal actions through my representative. only when ALL options are exhausted beyond any reasonable means would I then have to reluctantly organize a militia to fight the government using any and all weapons available to me.

It's all been done...the legal route, the peaceful protest route. Now it seems the way things are heading now is armed backlash by militants. Do YOU blame them?

Or blame the orders and the pigs that follow them as well as racist pigs with hot heads who target black/brown and poor folk?
 DameWrite
Msg: 1002
view profile
History
Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.
Posted: 3/14/2015 10:31:37 AM

I don't believe they are being purposely targeted, killed or mistreated. maybe black people in your country are nicer than our black people.

OUR black people? Are you listening to yourself? "nicer than our black people."

Black people in America are rising up because ignorant white racist people and the society they bought are consistently fcking them over.

In Canada we shun racists and make sure they don't get away with it by calling them out and we back the down trodden and help them because we are fellow humans and we trust them and their concerns. We know that what isn't fair for some=isn't good for anyone. So we get together WITH them and try to make sure it never happens again.

We know are enemies and it's not the poor folk trying their best to get by.

How much proof do you need? More than a century wasn't enough? Why don't you believe them?

Do you demand the same proof from the cops? No, they get the benefit of the doubt because...Why?
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 1003
Posted: 3/14/2015 10:39:16 AM

Posted by DameWrite:
"...the world is watching..."

The whole darn world is watching lil' ol' me?
We all know that I am a harmless and lovable fuzzball from New Jersey and all...
Yet had no idea that people around the globe are watching ME!

Posted by DameWrite:
"It's all been done...the legal route, the peaceful protest route.
Now it seems the way things are heading now is armed backlash by militants. Do YOU blame them?"

Which specific instance are you describing above?
 tgif111
Msg: 1004
Posted: 3/14/2015 2:17:03 PM

OUR black people? Are you listening to yourself? "nicer than our black people."

Black people in America are rising up because ignorant white racist people and the society they bought are consistently fcking them over.

yes, maybe your black people obey the law more than ours. maybe they were taught to obey police instructions. you DO have black people in British Columbia do you not?

all the black people recently shot and killed by police in the last year that have been noted on the news would still be alive today and unharmed if they had simply obeyed police instructions to stop what they were doing or to put their hands behind their back to be handcuffed. none of those dead would be deceased had they done what they were told. instead they began arguing and resisting so force was used. when force is used the perp usually returns the force. when that force is ramped up to the point where it becomes deadly then bad things happen, usually to the perp.

it's really so simple even a Canadian or a Brit could understand it.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 1005
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2015 3:23:42 PM
^^^You know what is sad TGIF? Dame and me are/were on very good terms and she now basically called me a bunch of names because she watched one to many mockumentaries!

I will add her to my no fly zone Mr President!
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 1006
Posted: 3/14/2015 3:33:18 PM
"you DO have black people in British Columbia do you not?"
Yes, if my reading is correct, but those black people are from Canada, they are Black Canadians ,while the black people in our country are from Africa. I know, it's confusing. You think they are the same, but they're not.
We used to have colored people, but they were replaced by Negroes, who were in turn replaced by Black people, but now they went away and we have African-Americans.
Sort of makes you wonder how long those folks will stick around, too. What if they all go back to Africa and are replaced by yet another group, what will they be called?
 calguy14
Msg: 1007
Posted: 3/14/2015 4:07:34 PM
My apologies to all the Americans here for the behavior of dame.Could be hormones or too much weed today.We have had problems with black crime in Toronto with predominantly Jamaicans in the past,and Haitians in Montreal.

At the moment in Calgary Somali gangs are making it more difficult for your average working black man.

The groups I mentioned came from very poor backgrounds.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 1008
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2015 4:28:43 PM
@Calguy--thank you for your explanation. I very well know UK has its own problems with a certain race/ethnic group and we all know that it is a problem in many EU countries. Off topic a bit but since I know you follow the UA crisis it should be noted that it is one of the reasons that a vast number of people(like half the country lol) are resisting EU pact rules. They don't want the country to be opened up to all this diversity( s you know we are a xenophobic civilization) and the competition with other crime groups. From reports I am hearing Arabs and Turks are now
becoming the new crime class and there has been kidnappings in Kiev and Odessa.

About Dame, did she buy the pot/weed from a Jamaican by chance ? That might explain a bit , we all luv the candy man!j/k
 tgif111
Msg: 1009
Posted: 3/14/2015 4:41:21 PM

You know what is sad TGIF? Dame and me are/were on very good terms and she now basically called me a bunch of names because she watched one to many mockumentaries!

I will add her to my no fly zone Mr President!

thank you Mr. Secretary Of Defense. it's never good to lose a friend unless they were never really a friend. then it's good riddance.

it's your call Mr. Secretary.
will you send in the drones to pay a visit to Dame Write?
I have all the confidence in the world in you and my Chief of Staff Eric_Summit.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 1010
Posted: 3/14/2015 5:02:23 PM
Dear President TGIF111 and Secretary of Defense AdventureJoe70-

The unilateral hostility displayed by our unhinged northern neighbor is unprecedented and duly noted.
Given this unchecked, unrestrained, and comprehensive anger, it is fortuitous this neighbor does not have firearms.
In this present and unpredictable condition this neighbor could potentially cause harm to self or others.

Respectfully,

Eric_Summit
Chief of Staff
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 1011
Posted: 3/14/2015 5:29:13 PM

Posted by Skoochie:
"This followed a violent comment such as this..."

This followed by this?
Are you working in the Department of Redundancy Department?

You similarly seem predisposed toward anger and violence like the aforementioned northern neighbor. The drones of which President TGIF111 and Secretary of Defense AdventureJoe70 speak are peaceful drones.

They deliver candy, flowers, and cheer.
They highlight the joy on the recipient's face and beam the happy images worldwide.
 robaustralia
Msg: 1012
Posted: 3/14/2015 5:54:48 PM
It is really perplexing witnessing Americans discuss race. When in fact MOST white Americans I have ever met are inherently racists and they don't even realise it.

Terms like "Christopher Columbus discovered America" are racist because it implies that America was not even occupied, but it was.

Even more racist is the portrayal of "All American boy" who is portrayed as a blue eyed , blonde headed American of European descent. That is blatantly racist.

Which means to be American you must be white and everyone else has to Hyphenate.That is why you have labels such as Latin-Americans, African- Americans etc, the only people who are labelled as Americans are white.

Your media causes it all. When a non-Hyphenated American (White) commits a major crime, they never say an an Anglo-American did it, but if an African-American did it it is always highlighted. Which is ****ing racist. It is all part of the brainwashing you drones are exposed to sublimely plant in your brains negative stereotypes of Hyphenated Americans.
 8inscrew
Msg: 1013
Posted: 3/14/2015 6:04:31 PM
Scott, I didn't miss any point..... you assumed I was speaking of the Bundy conflict.

So, why not now?

I am in support of the rancher and his plight against the feds.... but not his racist remarks or the women as shields thing.
I'm not positive he came up with that one, I read it as a "hypothetical blurted out by someone there to help".
Maybe I'm wrong.

I surely do know, it would be puckering to see the armed atf and a swat goon squad outside my gate.
One never knows what you will actually do in a given situation, until one is in it. That said, using women as shields.......?
Ranchers, especially hard scrabble, are not the type to do that.

I can envision a bunch of ranch women "telling" the men how it's gonna be tho......all lined up with their hands in the air.. slowly advancing on the swat teams.
Each with a pistol tucked into the back of her skinny jeans.
Be better than burning like Waco....

Here in the great state of big sky, we are sensitive of things like range wars, wire, water, graze lease, blm and usgs, the tsg of '34, and big brother bowling over anyone in his way, rights too. We are also pretty liberal with our guns. No permit, license, or registration needed. Not sure where, but heard it's 11 guns for every man, woman, and child here. Seems about on par with folks I know.

Also... how many city folk like their steak free range and grass fed?
Laughs* anyone here ever rode herd, spent a long month's nights calving, branded for days straight.... or any of the other things punchers do?
We also know about holster wear... *tips hat

Matthew- Reid's son was trying to broker a deal for solar/wind, not oil/gas. Debunked, as the location was 50 miles away and fell through over a year ago.
The land was protected anyway, for the turtles. That was part of the reason for Bundy's eviction. The other part was him not paying his permit fee in protest.
The total owed by ALL back permit holders is about $250 k, but Bundy owes a million. Seem right?

Bundy's family homesteaded the land way back when. His family had been using the land, just like he has, for a long time.
Now big brother wants to stop him and change his operation, even if it's for the worse.
That is why I and many other's support him.

He does not think the feds own Nevada. He does not think big brother should be able to trample him and his family's welfare, means of earning a living, or their ranch. I'm sure his great great grandfather spilled blood to keep and protect the place, so it could be a home for future generations.

I'm no gun zealot or fanatic sovereign citizen movement's mouthpiece.
I do believe in speaking up for yourself and others who are unable.
Also in kindness and treating others well.
So many need to put people down, it actually hurts to see.
Like dame...... the poison just drips from her words.

I can say without a single doubt, not one of you folks would speak to me that way, face to face.

Personally- I wouldn't give two shakes of my trouser snake at something people in Canada do. (Or anywhere else)
Wonder why they care about our wild west, so much?
We should make a peace offering........ maybe some nice blankets.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 1014
Posted: 3/14/2015 6:24:14 PM

When a non-Hyphenated American (White) commits a major crime, they never say an an Anglo-American did it, but if an African-American did it it is always highlighted.

Where did you come up with this?

It's fairly unusual for a race to be mentioned in a crime, other than racially motivated types of crimes, or when giving a description of a suspect(s).

A portion of the black population are the one's wanting to be identified as african-american. Nobody gave them that designation except themselves.
In fact most find it odd that they choose it.
 calguy14
Msg: 1015
Posted: 3/14/2015 6:27:18 PM
@skoochie
What is ridiculous is the behavior of some people here that wish to encourage violent uprising over perceived injustice.We live in free societies,people of any color or persuasion can conduct any manner of legal business they wish,America has a black billionaire by the name of Opra,and there are many people of color with money.

@joe
I doubt she got it from Jamaicans,everybody grows in B.C and no one group can control the trade.Years back Jamaicans had their possies which were very effective because of their use of very public violence,tough to identify people that move between cities if they have to,near impossible to penetrate their structures because of lingo and home experience.In their case many were rastas,cult followers of Haile Selassie,and very much opposed to working for "the man",any white man.Stealing,or turning out white women was seen as revenge justice,they revelled in their badness.I have a personal interest in Selassie,the father in law saw his face in Asmara.

Haitians and Somalis both come from dirt poor countries,they band together and find it easy to make money in criminal organizations.Here the Somalis use robbery,both legit businesses,and illegal grow ops or drug houses are their targets,they use machetes,victims rarely call the police.
 tgif111
Msg: 1016
Posted: 3/14/2015 8:05:07 PM
interesting and very scary calguy^^^^^^^
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 1017
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2015 9:18:45 PM

Where did you come up with this?

It's fairly unusual for a race to be mentioned in a crime, other than racially motivated types of crimes, or when giving a description of a suspect(s).

A portion of the black population are the one's wanting to be identified as african-american. Nobody gave them that designation except themselves.
In fact most find it odd that they choose it.

Hispanic is the only term that the gov't came up with.

I never see the term Anglo American because we have very few in NYC. They say White. But sometimes local media will use ethnicity to designate(Italian-Russian, etc) but that just means someone from that community, doesn't mean they were born overseas.

Yeah I kind of tried to explain it to him. But i know kind of where some of his views might have come from. When I worked in Europe I worked for a British company and we even had 2 Australians. Me and the other American always had a communication issue with the Brits/AU guys due to their inability to realize the importance to a vast amount of Americans to identify with their individual nationality..mostly I assume common in the big metro areas.

He might not realize that many of us identify with our ancestral roots 1st ..even before we say the word American. So for them when someone asks me what I am?..and I say Italian/Russian or one of the other they often get confused. And I use to get confused when I asked a Mediterranean looking Brit where he was from? or what is he? and he stubbornly says "Brit" or "UK"..lol. I was of course from OUR culture asking him to say where his ancestral linkage is.

Of couse I am NOT sure how big the ethnic thing is in Georgia or California but in NYC, Boston, and the old cities it natural and NYC being the media capital probably has these designations in many of the shows we export overseas.

They probably look at the show Sorpranos and think Italians and other groups mentioned on the show are being discriminated against due to them always being referred by their ethnicity. But of course we are proud of our ethnicity and it isn't a gov't imposed thing.

Or I think that is where he got his ideas since I have had this discussion in pubs in countries you probably never heard of and we got into bar fights over it. Maybe I am wrong here in assuming what he meant? lol But they often don't understand our thing!
 calguy14
Msg: 1018
Posted: 3/14/2015 10:51:06 PM
I bet skoochie didn't know that in the Horn of Africa some black males willingly offer to be slaves to wealthy Arabic people.Why?Guaranteed 3 meals and a home.The owners whip them with selected foliage.They even ask to be whipped at times.Beats the means streets of some countries,talk to a Somali,they were always searching for their next meal.Nobody works.Dead people lie in the street.NO COPS.
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 1019
Posted: 3/15/2015 1:51:02 AM
"He feels slavery was a good thing for blacks. "
Is that exactly what Bundy said, Skoochie, or are you changing his words?

"The fact that you'd be puckering over law enforcement knocking at your door should make you sympathetic toward the folks in Ferguson who are tired of being jammed up for being black. The stats demonstrate that they are targeted more than other races in Ferguson."

Did Eric Holder mention that Ferguson suffers from an acute lack of voter participation, or is it much better for him(and you) to blame others for the lack of adult responsibility in running that city ?
Skoochie, please explain to us how a 12% voter turnout is an acceptable figure. This is not exactly a secret.

‘Twelve percent turnout is an insult to your children’"

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/twelve-percent-turnout-insult-your-children
 vlad dracul
Msg: 1020
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2015 5:18:49 AM
Did anyone see that terrible racist attack that happened in flatbush new york? It was all over our press in the uk. But how bad was it that everyone just stood around watching or filming on their dog and bones and done plums?

"Shocking and graphic video from a McDonald's in Brooklyn, New York, shows the moment a gang of teenage school kids viciously attacked a 15-year-old girl for nearly three minutes, as a large crowd of adults and children failed to intervene.
Police later said that they were made aware of the incident after workers from the fast food chain dialled 911 - but no one else watching attempted to contact authorities."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/teenagers-attack-15yearold-girl-in-brooklyn-mcdonalds-as-people-look-on-10103042.html

There was also a link i seen to this black geezer talking about said racist attack. And here, what he says about the victim is spot on. She is game as donald duck. Fair play to her.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UciMIeVDa3o

Apparently the press in shermanland censor quite a lot of race hate crime and pretend it never happens. I know that in the uk once us white folks were allowed to claim that crimes against us were race based then the figures went through the roof.

Again in the uk if two geezers of different races were having a square go then anyone watching can report it as a race crime. And just like shermanland a so called hate crime assault takes priority over a common garden assault. So the bizzies prioritise. Looks good on the crime figure stats.

I was also reading this article about how the press in shermanland are economical with the truth regarding race crime. Any truth in this? I read the article below then checked out the article in the chicago tribune. (I like chicago, stayed at my mates place near wrigley field. Kick on cubs)

"For those who care about language and the truth, Mary Schmich of the Chicago Tribune has done a great service. She openly admits that her newspaper refuses to report the race of violent criminals responsible for an outbreak of racial mob violence in Chicago, which mirrors similar violence around the country. So Schmich has proven the old adage that you don't need to muzzle sheep.

Schmich admits that there is a fact about the flash mob attackers that readers "haven't read in the Tribune or seen explicitly stated by most of the official media: The young men were black." Schmich wants to keep it that way. This resolute dishonesty is shared by the Tribune's editor, Gerould W. Kern. Kern wrote, "We do not reference race unless it is a fact that is central to telling the story." Of course, if you're PC, race is never central to a story when misbehavior by approved minorities is in question. Thus, the Tribune will evade race when whites are the victims of interracial crime. Kern and Schmich have demonstrated what self-censorship looks like in our Conversation about Race."
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2011/08/media_stifling_racial_violence_coverage.html#ixzz3USGIcn3m

"When race is relevant in news coverage
June 10, 2011|By Gerould W. Kern"
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-06-10/news/chi-when-race-is-mentioned-in-the-chicago-tribune-20110610_1_racial-descriptions-race-coverage

And it is not just black and white race crime is it? We had a show called Ross Kemp on Gangs over here in the uk where he went to LA and reported on hispanic and black race crimes against each other. But it does not seem to get much coverage.

Anyway yous have a barry day folks. The Drac is boozer bound to watch the arabs v the plastic paddys cup final. C'mon you arabs.
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 1021
Posted: 3/15/2015 8:33:06 AM
Skoochie, I can understand how a guy like Bundy gives you nightmares, and it's not because he extolls slavery. Rather, he asked the questions that Liberals dare not ask, which are "Are we better off now than we were before? "Do we have more freedoms or less freedoms?"
Here is the quote as I found it. “And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

Bundy is also seeing things from older eyes, which none of us here can claim. He is old enough to remember the tightness of black families, something which you and your peers have never witnessed. I'm sure you can find countless articles detailing this on the web, here is one:
"Celebrating black history as the black family disintegrates"
Here we are, another Black History Month: time to lionize great black men and women of the past. Twenty-eight days to praise the first African American to do this and the first African American who did that. Another month of looking back with pride - as we ignore the calamity in our midst.

When Black History Month was celebrated in 1950, according to State University of New York research, 77.7 percent of black families had two parents. As of January 2010, according to the Census Bureau, the share of two-parent families among African Americans had fallen to 38 percent.

We know that children, particularly young male African Americans, benefit from parental marriage and from having a father in the home. Today, the majority of black children are born to single, unmarried mothers.

Celebrate? Let's celebrate.
That was from 2011. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/02/04/AR2011020404934.html

I also want to think you for your unrivaled naivete in the Ferguson mess. What we come away with really is that Darren Wilson must have been the only non-racist policeman employed by that town, yet he was the one crucified for doing exactly what he was supposed to do. He stopped a guy walking down the middle of the street, the guy reached into the patrol car and tried to grab Wilson's gun, Wilson shot and killed his assailant. Various witnesses lied, claiming Wilson shot the assailant in the back, hands up don't shoot, etc., and were all proven thus in legal proceedings.
Since it's a much better story to believe bad instead of good, media attention focused on the lies of witnesses and the bleating of civil rights leaders like Al "Shakedown" Sharpton. Never mind that the "Gentle Giant" robbed a business and slammed the shopkeeper against the wall. Weeks of protests around the country, ending in the grand jury finding, and I'm not sorry if you don't like the result, that's how courts are, sometimes you don't get what you want, other times you do.
Then comes scathing reports of racism and money-grabbing by the city administration. I guess you have never had a moving violation in California, because if you did you would know that they start at about $500. Oh, sorry, the "ticket" might be $125, but the fees attached boost the cost by only 300 to 400 per cent, but that's not gouging, no, that only happens in Ferguson Missouri.
Some might say that if you don't like the way your city is run you should become more involved, vote in people with new ideas, but in Ferguson, why bother? Let's just sit back, not vote in local elections, and when things are not to our liking, we'll blame somebody else. Yeah, that's it, blame somebody else !!
 tgif111
Msg: 1022
Posted: 3/15/2015 9:07:08 AM
Thumbz,

are you saying a speeding ticket in Cali ends up being around $500????
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1023
Posted: 3/15/2015 9:39:31 AM

What racist bs are you trying to push?

The same racist BS... he has been pushing from the day he first joined...

Greenteeth has always been one of the biggest... in your face racists... on this site... As big a racist as E-turd... and almost as much as the "late" Paul_KKK... Although... I have to acknowledge... neither of those two ever openly admitted... that they would refuse to allow their child to associate with the object of their bigotry... Greenteeth is the only one to rise to that level... so far...

yes, maybe your black people obey the law more than ours. maybe they were taught to obey police instructions.

OK... maybe I was wrong about Greenteeth being the worst... Apparently... TuGIT... thinks white people still own blacks... as property... to be claimed as "yours" and "ours"...
 calguy14
Msg: 1024
Posted: 3/15/2015 10:40:03 AM
So now skoochie up in the White Highlands knows a few families with color.Congrats to them,they made it through hard work NO DOUBT.

Broken families have a tougher time raising kids...BLACK or WHITE.

try to understand this.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 1025
Posted: 3/15/2015 11:33:53 AM

That is an unrelated event. The cop had no idea that Brown was involved with that when he was taking kill shots to Brown's head.

That's the problem with your scenario.
Whether Wilson knew about the robbery when he initially told Brown to get out of the roadway is a mute point. He realized they were the suspects as he started pulling away. At that point Brown escalated the situation when Wilson tried to exit the vehicle.
You can sanatize the scenario all you want. It all comes down to Brown making the decisions that ultimately cost him his life.

You've never been in law enforcement, you don't have a clue as to what the dynamics are a situation like that. But yet as long as the pigs survive the incident they have to be in the wrong in your eyes.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.