Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1026
Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.Page 42 of 58    (18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58)

You can sanatize the scenario all you want. It all comes down to Brown making the decisions that ultimately cost him his life.

Yep, walking in the road while black.
 aj7125
Msg: 1027
Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.
Posted: 3/15/2015 11:56:15 AM
Excellent post crookcatcher ^^^^^^

skootchie is like so many of the protesters in Ferguson who will never accept FACTS. They want to lump all bad things that are real into EVERYTHING that they feel "resembles" real, even when it is not! That is the biggest problem in the country as far as racial issues, white, black, Hispanic, etc etc. Some people want to lump everything that happens that it is racist. Lots of those people are racists themselves. The "hands up, don't shoot" BS was found to be untrue.

Talk about the slime white people in Oklahoma chanting racist remarks and I will be right there supporting against those white slimes. Those are racists. skootchie, learn how to separate facts, learn how to not lump everything together and learn that not all whites or blacks or Hispanics or whoever are good people. Quit being a "Sharpton". There are white sharptons, Hispanic sharptons, black sharptons and others who are "sharptons". People like him are racists.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 1028
Posted: 3/15/2015 11:59:00 AM
Excellent example Rob, a little elementary but a decent effort.
I appreciate your showing up and participating. kj sends her regards by the way.
 aj7125
Msg: 1029
Posted: 3/15/2015 4:06:39 PM
skootchie, I know you are not a politician and you definitely don't even play a good one on here. You have multiple times lumped the Ferguson issue with racism, from day one. You love to talk about "kill shots", insinuating that Wilson wrongly used deadly force on Brown. You have refused from day one to agree with the grand jury and you even have not agreed with the DOJ on their findings of Officer Wilson. There was no "hands up, don't shoot" from Brown. Facts cleared Wilson of any unjust force. As far as my saying don't be a Sharpton, you then go off and play the black race card, which is a cool little ploy but doesn't fly at all. Are you going to tell all of us that Sharpton was right in what he did from the very beginning in Ferguson?????? I will be waiting for an answer. And you forget to add to what I said as far as whites and Hispanics and other blacks who are just like Sharpton in being racists. Then you say...."You'd rather pretend racism doesn't exist" when I made a comment about racism in Oklahoma from those white punks making racist comments. Look in the mirror when you want to be reminded of ignorant bliss.
 tgif111
Msg: 1030
Posted: 3/15/2015 4:45:57 PM
when you are desperate and you only have one card left it's usually the RACE CARD.

Liberals play it often.

so often it has lost it's potency or relevancy.

please feel free to call me anything you want. it rolls off my back like water off a duck.
 Olwhatzhisname
Msg: 1031
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2015 4:46:13 PM

folks in Ferguson who are tired of being jammed up for being black. The stats demonstrate that they are targeted more than other races in Ferguson.

Why is that????? Lets look at some facts.

~The riots, looting, burning, & gunfire by left wing extremists in Ferguson took place in a very small section of Ferguson. This isolated section of Ferguson runs along West Florissant Avenue in Ferguson & encompasses about a 1 sq. mile area.

~In that 1 sq. mile area, there are 4 very large apartment complexes that house roughly 1000 or so residents. Those apartments are mostly section 8/low income/subsidized housing.

~The makeup of the residents there is about 98% black. This is where the riots occured.

~There are about 22,000 people in Ferguson. Those 4 apartment complexes account for roughly only 5% of Ferguson's population, yet account for nearly 30% of the city's REPORTED violent crime(UNREPORTED crime in the area is much higher).

This is why stats show blacks are targeted. Blacks here are committing the crimes, not any other "race".

Residents complain that among other things, gunfire & other crime happens daily from within that 1 sq. mile area, but much of it is not reported. Subsequently, far more police resources must be expended in this area per capita, which results in far more situations where a police officer must respond. The police officer(s) assigned to that area is/are keenly aware of circumstances, risks & danger in that part of the city.

This is essentially a ghetto, for lack of a better word....a ghetto created by Democrats who allowed liberals to create & fund this system. They've created a racially segregated community by enabling poor blacks to take advantage of this low cost concentrated section 8 low income housing in this specific limited area.

But section 8 means that you can live in any section 8 housing anywhere in the city, county, etc. Its a voucher system. Why do blacks make up 98& of those 4 apartment buildings, almost all of which are section 8 low income qualified? Blacks are the undeniable super majority in that area. Everything that happens in that 1 sq. mile area - good, bad, pretty, ugly, nice, nasty - are proactions & reactions of its core population of 1000 mainly black residents, who collectively account for 30+% of the crime of the entire city of Ferguson.

Liberal Whitey created this microcosm that is a ghetto. But Whitey isnt going into this area & robbing stores on a daily basis. Whitey isnt going into this area committing gang violence on a daily basis . Whitey isnt going into this area selling drugs on a daily basis . Whitey isnt vandalizing property, setting trash dumpsters afire, or spray painting gang symbols on buildings on a daily basis. Whitey isnt the one responsible for daily gunfire heard by local residents.

Last year, Whitey didnt go into this area & torch cars & businesses. Whitey didnt go into this area, smashing windows & looting local businesses. Whitey didnt do any of that.

Liberals created & own these violent ghettos. They've owned them for 50 years now. These "ghettos" are 21st century versions of the Warsaw Ghettos, & the Liberal Whiteys are proud of this "accomplishment" of their war on poverty, in the name of helping blacks. They've invented & funded these ghettos with government subsidy $$$.

They've created this segregated society, & the resulting collective violence that comes with it.

They need to now "own up" to what they've done to these blacks, & as a result what these black residents are doing to other fellow black residents in & around this increasingly lawless government-created "ghetto".

Yet blacks, along with liberal Whitey blames generic Whitey for the left wing violence that occured due to generic Whitey police officer patrolling in that high crime area, responding to a call in that high crime area (which is what the generic Whitey police officer is paid to do, & was supposed to to, as ordered).... which is why he confronted a black suspect who just robbed a store, & generic Whitey police officer ended up getting threatened & assaulted by the suspect.

But according to the racists on here, it wasnt the law responding here, it was generic Whitey police officer responding. Whitey liberal racists from afar & the resident left wing terrorists are justifying the benefits of this race-baiting profiling front & center. Now they all must band together & commit acts of terrorism, then blame generic Whitey police officer for what happens as a result of this. But generic Whitey police officer didnt cause this...if anything, liberal Whitey did.

Time for the liberal Whiteys to finally "own up" to all of this talk that folks in Ferguson are majority black, commit the majority of crimes, yet are tired of being jammed up for being black. The stats demonstrate that they are targeted more than other races in Ferguson because they commit the crimes, therefore they are targeted, unlike those who did NOT commit crimes.

From what I'm seeing, it looks like the only answers are:

.... in the future, acknowledge these race-baiting profiling inner-city left wing terrorists who use race as an excuse (in this violent section of the city that wants no policing of itself) by sending only black officers into the area(which in itself is racial profiling), or....

Custom-create a police presence in that specific area that basically does little or nothing, complete with different laws regarding crime, illegal activity, etc. that only the residents of that 1 sq. mile area dictate & agree to, with vastly different rules & standards that would apply to that 1 sq. mile area, & NOT apply to the rest of the city, county, state, etc., custom-tailored ONLY to that specific area & its residents, so these 1000 or so blacks in that 1 sq. mile area who commit 30+% of the violent crime in the city are no longer targeted, therefore no longer become a statistic. ....or

.... realize that when the smoke that they are blowing finally clears, that they really do not want any police presence in this area, period. Police presence mucks up the work of these left wing terrorists & their liberal Whitey masters....or.

Just ignore the area & dont respond to any police calls from that area as a result of this racial profiling & unwanted police presence by liberal Whitey & left wing terrorists, ..... just let 'em walk. Let 'em all walk. Forward all police calls from residents to the state police, or let the DEA, Feds or National Guard step in when necessary.

Maybe that is the answer.....its more or less a federally-created ghetto. Let the Feds handle it. Rather than trying to police this voluntarily segregated violent section of the city that is hostile to police presence, free up this chunk of the police force to protect & serve the rest of the city that wants it, needs it, & probably appreciates it.

Olwhatzhisname
Msg: 1032
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2015 4:59:35 PM
In the meantime, pizza delivery gals can legally arm themselves when delivering pizzas in that area, & have the constitutional right to use deadly force when physically assaulted/violated by any of those 1000 residents in that 1 sq. mile of Ferguson. Mo. that accounts for 30+% of all the violent crime in the entire city.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 1033
Posted: 3/15/2015 5:06:52 PM

Crookcatcher, would you like to show a link that supports the assertion that Wilson knew Brown was involved with a robbery when he backed up

Skoochie, read the actual DOJ report from your man Holder.

I mean really...the doj with all their resources and legal minds could'nt find fault. But you're going to continue to shout that Wilson was wrong.

He did call for backup Skoochie, but because most cops aren't chicken shit they still try and do what they were sworn to do while backup is enroute because it may not get there when you need it.

I know this is really hard for you to understand but as bad as you want it Wilson did what any other cop would have done under similar circumstances.

You want a band wagon to jump on get behind the black man who was shot in SC by the trooper. That was unjustified, I watched it several times and am truly shocked that he shot him. If I were on the jury I would find him guilty in a second and would recommend the max sentence.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 1034
Posted: 3/15/2015 5:13:18 PM
The firearms safely maintained in my home are all black. It is a comfortable arrangement.
I welcome both pro-freedom people and gungrabbers into my home due to my diversity.
The United States of America is a wonderful place where we place true VALUE on the lives of our pizza delivery workers.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 1035
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2015 5:21:37 PM
@cautiousluv

Tbh this stuff is pretty common in Brooklyn..as in daily! Seems this one made the media is all and more better camera angles. The worst is the school kids on the subway. They actually have something called a heavy train..which means 2 transit cops have to ride the subway with the kids from point A to point B after school. It wasn't uncommon for cops to call an 85(additional units) because the kids would start fighting and assaulting passengers right on the train, in front of the police. Usually a lot of pepper spray was the solution!

Interestingly, a few days ago in Brooklyn a retired correction officer who is a non white shot a guy dead (might be a black hispanic) and wasn't arrested. We are glad he wasn't since the guys assaulted him but he technically was wrong to follow them and confront them afterwards. You will notice the community isn't up in arms??

He did call for backup Skoochie, but because most cops aren't chicken shit they still try and do what they were sworn to do while backup is enroute because it may not get there when you need it.

Amen! Patrol supervisors expect 'one under' (that means cuff and ready to go..not in the grave)upon arrival.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1036
Posted: 3/15/2015 6:40:44 PM

The United States of America is a wonderful place where we place true VALUE on the lives of our pizza delivery workers.

Too bad the same doesn't apply... to law enforcement... with your "hard-on" for "cop killer" bullets... or... black Americans... who you seem to want to see shot...

but the way black people tell it - all (or at least the majority) of white people are racist......

Well... if the obviously racist BS certain posters... *cough* - cautiousluv - *cough*... are constantly spamming these forums with... is anything to go by... maybe "they" have a point... at least as far as conservative white America goes... Out of the conservative white Americans posting in these forums... well... I could lose 3 fingers in a band saw accident... and still count ALL the non-racist conservative white American posters... on one hand...

If you don't like that characterization... then maybe... just maybe... it might help... to stop acting so fvcking racist... Just sayin'...
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1037
Posted: 3/15/2015 6:50:46 PM

I could lose 3 fingers in a band saw accident... and still count ALL the non-racist conservative white American posters... on one hand...

I'm thinking you could lose 3 fingers and a thumb and still be able to count the non-racist conservatives here on one hand.

it might help... to stop acting so fvcking racist

Good luck with that....where she's from racism is taught generation to generation to generation
 tgif111
Msg: 1038
Posted: 3/15/2015 7:08:53 PM
about 20 minutes away is Farrell, Pa - a town with a large percentage of blacks, almost 50%.

there's shootings and killings there on a regular basis. all black on black. at the last shooting they had half a dozen witnesses all black. guess what? NOBODY SAW ANYTHING.

do you know why? because "snitches get stitches".

not long ago an armed black was killed by a white cop and as usual all hell broke loose in the community.

then everyone comes out of the woodwork screaming "hands up don't shoot". only THEN do black lives matter. they don't matter when it's black vs black.

when I watch the TV show COPS the black guy runs to the ghetto and COMPLETE STRANGERS LET THE PERP HIDE IN THEIR APARTMENTS!!!!

HYPOCRITES!!!!
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1039
Posted: 3/16/2015 4:46:25 AM
Girl dies from apparent self-inflected gunshot
The Courier-Journal, 6:45 p.m. EDT March 15, 2015

A 4-year-old girl who suffered an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound Friday died Saturday, police said.

http://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2015/03/15/girl-dies-apparent-self-inflected-gunshot/24819427/
 Olwhatzhisname
Msg: 1040
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2015 6:09:14 AM

A man was at home in Freestone County, Texas, when a group of three home invaders, at least one of whom was armed, forced their way inside the residence through a back door.

During the incident, the homeowner suffered a gunshot wound, but at some point was able to retrieve a gun and fire at the criminals; striking one and causing all to flee.

Police found the body of the intruder who was struck by the homeowner’s gunfire just outside the home. The two surviving intruders were captured by police a short time later. The homeowner was taken to a local hospital where he was listed as in critical condition. (KWTX, Waco, Texas, 03/09/15,)

-------------------------------------------------------

In other news, permitless carry legislation pased both the State Senate & State House in West Virginia by overwhelming margins. It had broad BIPARTISAN support of both Democrats & Republicans in both chambers(this is what happens when normal Democrats hold seats....& there is an absence of ignorant liberals who dont know the difference between a THOMPSON CENTER CONTENDER vs. a chopped down TOMMY GUN).

It is heading to the DEMOCRATIC GOVERNOR's desk for signing(this is what happens when normal Democrats hold seats....& there is an absence of paranoid OCD liberals who dont know the difference between a THOMPSON CENTER CONTENDER vs. a chopped down TOMMY GUN).

So, pizza delivery gals in West Virginia can carry a firearm for their own protection, without having to ask the government for permission, as it is spelled out in the 2nd amendment of the Constitution, thanks to normal Democrats who correctly interpret it.......and also thanks to an absence of control-freak liberals who dont know the difference between a THOMPSON CENTER CONTENDER vs. a chopped down TOMMY GUN.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 1041
Posted: 3/16/2015 6:37:22 AM
Olwhatzhisname...not only do they not recognize the difference between the two unique firearms you described, they also don't know the difference between magazines and clips. How laughable they wish to discuss guns. LOL.
 robaustralia
Msg: 1042
Posted: 3/16/2015 8:24:27 AM

The firearms safely maintained in my home are all black. It is a comfortable arrangement.
I welcome both pro-freedom people and gungrabbers into my home due to my diversity.
The United States of America is a wonderful place where we place true VALUE on the lives of our pizza delivery workers

I don't put any VALUE whatsoever on a society where a pizza delivery person needs to be armed. A pizza delivery person in Iraq delivering pizza to ISIL would be safer than in the Wild West.

How ****ing sad!
 etourdi65
Msg: 1043
Posted: 3/16/2015 8:35:17 AM
Then it's probably a good thing that you live in Canada ..
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1044
Posted: 3/16/2015 8:38:06 AM

Then it's probably a good thing that you live in Canada .

It also probably a good thing you are not a geography teacher.
 tgif111
Msg: 1045
Posted: 3/16/2015 2:09:13 PM

"Michael Brown’s Mother, AKA Lesley McSpadden, apparently made some pretty horrendous comments on her FaceBook page regarding the shooting of two police officers in Ferguson on Wednesday."

“If my FAM woulda got JUSTICE in August maybe those two comps wouldn’t have got shot LAST NIGHT…”

“F*ck THEM 2 COPS..DON’T GOT NO SYMPATHY FOR THEM OR THEY FAMILIES…Aint no FUN when the Rabbit got the GUN.”

Looks like the rotten apple didn't fall far from the rotten tree.++

it's their culture of violence than stains them.
 calguy14
Msg: 1046
Posted: 3/16/2015 2:51:01 PM
There are places in Toronto cabbies won't go after dark.Places where you better not show your white azz after dark.

You listen to Joe and he makes it seem that near any person with white skin has a Klan membership.How many people know active racists?Most white people do not discriminate in everyday life.
My grandmother told me stories when I was young about how the English stole her family's land to graze sheep,and that Haggis was actually leftovers.I don't hate Englishmen because of this.Its history.Some people need to get over it.Whites don't owe for anything.
 flyguy51
Msg: 1047
Posted: 3/16/2015 5:52:32 PM

... liberals who dont know the difference between a THOMPSON CENTER CONTENDER vs. a chopped down TOMMY GUN.

You will have to show exactly where this has been demonstrated, but I fear that you will merely resort to demonstrating your faulty reading comprehension instead in order to even attempt to do so-- par for the course in such disagreements, sadly. Admitting that you jumped to conclusions is highly unlikely given your adversarial rhetoric...

Olwhatzhisname...not only do they not recognize the difference between the two unique firearms you described, they also don't know the difference between magazines and clips. How laughable they wish to discuss guns. LOL.

So, you want to side with feeble reading comprehension, too? I can't help but notice that both you gentlemen were quite content to let slide the claim that Glocks and many revolvers have no safeties. No mystery there-- the person making the flawed claim was not someone you label hostile to the 2nd Amendment. Yet it is a fundamental misrepresentation of modern handguns. In contrast, your "clip/magazine" obsession is not a fundamental misrepresentation but merely a disagreement over inconsequential semantics. The first person who ever told me that pistols were loaded via "clips" was a firearms owner himself. For the record, I agree with your version of the terminology, but do try to keep the relative unimportance of these terms in perspective...
 HondoGal
Msg: 1048
Posted: 3/16/2015 10:09:30 PM

How about when the pigs start clubbing black citizen's who have been rising up (again) because they are sick and tired of being targeted, killed, and mistreated by armed and dangerous racist bully pigs...Would you defend them and exercise this "right to bear arms" to protect them? Damewrite, msg 1027

How dare you refer to hardworking men, who risk their lives for us, as pigs. I’m certain that you would not want to hear what most of us think of you. Look up the statistics; it is the black race that abuses white persons. Not the other way around. As usual you don’t know what you’re spewing about.

You know nothing about humanity. Get a job, buy some property; though it is probably too late at your age to get ahead. Could be why you are so bitter.

After the two cops were shot the governor of Missouri should have instituted marshal law. No more bullshvt protesting. Just a pack of lazy welfare rats (like Dame) with nothing better to do than create chaos. The cops are there to protect the scum that pass for protesters. Most of them know nothing about government except for getting a check from the feds.

Here’s the thug that shot the cops: 20 y.o. unemployed (who’d of guessed) and with a kid on the way. Too bad they arrested him; he should have been shot on sight.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-20-accused-shooting-officers-ferguson-protest-29660087
 HondoGal
Msg: 1049
Posted: 3/16/2015 10:10:47 PM

Hispanic is the only term that the gov't came up with.~Adventure Joe

The government knows most persons will believe anything they say. Gov came up with the “Hispanic” label to keep from calling the Spanish speaking illegal alien invaders from Mexico and Central America what they are. Amerindians. The Feds have given the Southwest back to the Indians. But, sshh…don’t tell anybody.

Sure you want a pussie cat as your rep??

@Vlad dracul, thanks for posting that video. Just now, on the news, they showed a black 15 year old beating a white girl and even her 5 year old brother. Of course, it won’t be a “Hate” crime.

@Cautiousluv, In NYC in affluent neighborhoods, the upper East side, it has been a pastime of blacks to sucker punch white persons as we walk down our streets; been going on for decades.

BussOfEsprit
Msg: 1050
Posted: 3/16/2015 10:17:18 PM

@Vlad dracul, thanks for posting that video. Just now, on the news, they showed a black 15 year old beating a white girl and even her 5 year old brother. Of course, it won’t be a “Hate” crime.

@Cautiousluv, In NYC in affluent neighborhoods, the upper East side, it has been a pastime of blacks to sucker punch white persons as we walk down our streets; been going on for decades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XotmrPFc-A

Yep, walking in the road while white!

PS- Rumor has it, they were just going to the store for skittles and ice tea!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.