Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 1076
Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.Page 44 of 58    (18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58)
That spoof video with the fake gun salesman and the fake customers was very funny.
It was like the old "Candid Camera" or the subsequent "America's Funniest Home Videos" years later.
The only difference is all of the people in the video were in on the gag. Still pretty comical, though.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1077
Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.
Posted: 3/23/2015 6:41:22 AM

That spoof video with the fake gun salesman and the fake customers was very funny.

Not as funny as you attempting to change the facts, but anyone that has seen your posts in the past knows that it is not below you to attempt such tricks.

The customers where real and the stories behind those guns are real.
 etourdi65
Msg: 1078
Posted: 3/23/2015 6:47:31 AM
wonder if liberals would find it as amusing if someone set up a Fake abortion clinic, women coming to have their babies aborted would get to hear how babies bodies are cut apart with scalpels and vacuumed out etc...they could even show photos and videos of what happens to the babies ...
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1079
Posted: 3/23/2015 6:55:27 AM

wonder if liberals would find it as amusing if someone set up a Fake abortion clinic, women coming to have their babies aborted would get to hear how babies bodies are cut apart with scalpels and vacuumed out etc...they could even show photos and videos of what happens to the babies ...

And to make it funnier, after you completely make sh*t about about how an abortion does not actually happen, you could then send the bill to raise the kid to anyone that is against abortion and see what they do then.
 Olwhatzhisname
Msg: 1080
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2015 8:41:43 AM
Thats all some funny sh!t.

Better yet, do this at motorcycle dealerships.

Salesman: Like I was showing your wife – the first motorcycle I showed her was this mid-sized scooter. It’s the easiest motorcycle we have to use. It’s our most popular one. It’s a 350 cc with a CVT automatic transmission - no shifting. It’s also a scooter that a college freshman bought here last week, rode it back to campus, and was hit head-on by a delivery truck who didnt see her, killing her instantly.

Or do this at car dealerships:

Salesman: Like I was showing your wife – the first car I showed her was this hatchback. It’s the easiest car we have to drive - small, easy on gas, easy to park. It’s our most popular one. It’s a 1.6 Liter automatic w/ power everything It’s also the same model car that a teenager was speeding in, lost control, hit another car carrying a family of four head on, killing the teenager & the entire family.
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 1081
Posted: 3/23/2015 10:53:30 AM
"you could then send the bill to raise the kid to anyone that is against abortion and see what they do then."
We don't do that in the U.S. although we do subsidize large populations of those "unable" to support themselves, and we encourage their entire family, previous and future generations, to join in as well. Single mothers are fond of this system as it gives credibility to their multiple sperm-donator's offspring and will vote any leader who increases the payments, and vote out any leader who threatens to reduce payments.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1082
Posted: 3/23/2015 11:02:54 AM

We don't do that in the U.S. although we do subsidize large populations of those "unable" to support themselves, and we encourage their entire family, previous and future generations, to join in as well.

Yes and maybe if you pray to your invisible sky wizard hard enough you will be off to the hook for helping the poor and less fortunate in the future.

Because if we know anything, god/s hate the poor and anyone willing to help them.
 robaustralia
Msg: 1083
Posted: 3/23/2015 11:09:14 AM
MSG 1131

Even funnier is the BS comparison between gun deaths and car deaths to start with. Anyway in the Wild West in 2015 deaths from guns are predicted to exceed road deaths and in 14 states they already do.

Road deaths in the Wild West are trending down, can't say the same about gun deaths though. As soon as anyone even mentions greater gun control the gun mutters can,t get their hand off their**** long enough before they cite the 2nd Amendment. Which really means they don't understand the gravity of the problem or even more sadder is they don't care.

In other words it is perfectly acceptable to have hundreds of people per week blown away and just ignore the problem because we have the "right to bear arms".

You know, it is all part of truth, justice and the American way of course (Pfft!).
 DameWrite
Msg: 1084
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2015 1:41:02 PM
The pro gun lobbyists could be willing to be properly trained properly, registered, as well as tried as an an accessory to manslaughter if their guns get out of their hand and into a kids or unstable persons or go off accidentally. I doubt they would sign on to that though. Until they are willing to accept responsibility, they should not be assumed responsible IMHO. It's too dangerous and too many are too stupid to be trusted with something that deadly.

Their weapons don't have a hope in hell in stopping the government from using their "superior" weapons (or practicing with their new ones), so the amendment argument hasn't the teeth it once had.

The only other reasons given are for self protection or target shooting.

Aren't the chances bad enough YET that your gun will kill an innocent rather than kill an intruder? That it will be stolen? Used against you? Enhance the chance of the use of deadly force against you? I'm not keeping a gun and these are the valid reasons why besides that I don't kill people or want to and the less guns out there the better for ALL.

Target shooters can lock their weapons and ammo at the range if they are so hell bent on their "hobby".

Rifles are fine as long as ammo is locked and stored separately and kept out of kids reach and training or a competency test comes with being able to purchase a license or deer ticket.

btw Eric, you never answered my question. Would you defend a legal protestor or an innocent black person against a cop gone rogue? In other words a pig. (REAL police persons or peace keepers won't be opting for a violent action/reaction/over re action, even if ordered to just to defend property or keep folks "in line"). They should be out there to serve and protect people. (not that they ever were). They were hired to protect rulers and "their" property. Their mandate was fcked from the beginning and still is.

I can see how some may be afraid of the government turning against you (GOP or Dem, liberal, tea party, green. who ever) but having a gun isn't going to stop them for long. They can and will use excessive force if you pull a weapon. I don't protest in the streets anymore btw and the reason is all it accomplishes is it allows them to practice their round up techniques on me as well as puts me in the line of fire or spray and more often than not...pisses people off when they are trying to get to work or where ever.

Now, I write to inform and make changes and help my neighbors so that police keep out of any issue as much as possible. I do not and will not support government hired thugs that back up those that coerce the public into following unfair laws. I do not defend the use of violence no matter who does it.

I do understand that those who are victimized might think violence is their only choice.

It isn't.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1085
Posted: 3/23/2015 2:05:20 PM

But... the anti-choice nuts... already do that... have been for decades...

I think... your just upset... that gun control advocates... are using the same trick... as if it were "proprietary"... or something...

Thats all some funny sh!t.

Better yet, do this at motorcycle dealerships.
Or do this at car dealerships:

Just couldn't leave the "stupid" alone... could you...?

But hey... if you see some benefit to it... then please do... follow up on your suggestions... Fill your boots... as they say...

I seriously doubt... that you will get even one complaint... from liberals... but... there might be a few conservatives... who become personally offended... on a massive scale... for no real reason...
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 1086
Posted: 3/23/2015 4:04:55 PM

Posted by DameWrite:
"...Or is this just another of your stupid racist conjectures?..."

Posted by DameWrite:
"...btw Eric, you never answered my question..."

After you maintain a history of posting in a reasonable, courteous, and well-mannered way towards me, I will entertain more of these types of situational questions. Thank you for your interest in my approach with evolving and dynamic situations. Celebrate diversity!
 DameWrite
Msg: 1087
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2015 4:28:13 PM
Go back and read your posts. Hopefully then you may understand I'm shocked, pissed off at you for your lack of heart and appalled by your "new persona" as well as your war mongering, racist alliances. It seems something happened to you while I was away from the forums...and it isn't a good thing. I guess I expected better from a self proclaimed "fuzz ball".

I used to think you were for the good of all, now I can see you that you aren't. So, until you start being "reasonable" and "courteous" to all...expect that people are going to call you out, including me. Being so called "polite" the way you play it, can be considered rude and if you don't know that, know it now because that is what you've been doing.

Will you answer the question now?
 DameWrite
Msg: 1088
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2015 5:45:18 PM
How about when the pigs start clubbing black citizen's who have been rising up (again) because they are sick and tired of being targeted, killed, and mistreated by armed and dangerous racist bully pigs...Would you defend them and exercise this "right to bear arms" to protect them? Damewrite, msg 1027

How dare you refer to hardworking men, who risk their lives for us, as pigs. I’m certain that you would not want to hear what most of us think of you. Look up the statistics; it is the black race that abuses white persons. Not the other way around. As usual you don’t know what you’re spewing about.
I was referring to bullying, racists pigs. Not peace officers or good cops/police persons. There are good cops out there. Learn to comprehend.

You know nothing about humanity. Get a job, buy some property; though it is probably too late at your age to get ahead. Could be why you are so bitter.
Obviously you know nothing about me. I know quite a bit about humanity and I have property and a few jobs including a few that pay. I feel quite good about my life and quite lucky with what I have, so much so that I share.
Bitter? Nope, just dumbfounded that people won't use their brains and see what is actually going on out there instead of following blindly their so called leaders, religious or political.

After the two cops were shot the governor of Missouri should have instituted marshal law. No more bullshvt protesting. Just a pack of lazy welfare rats (like Dame) with nothing better to do than create chaos. The cops are there to protect the scum that pass for protesters. Most of them know nothing about government except for getting a check from the feds.

Instituted Marshall law? Yeah right, that's the answer, lock everyone in...including so called free Americans.

Sorry honda, never been on welfare, actually had quite the career (marine rescue and response)before I quit the system and started my own business and volunteered for those worthy.

I don't create chaos, I try to stop it.

There may have been scum involved in the protests but the majority are just regular folk demanding a fair shake. Where were the cops protecting protestors? If there were some doing just that, good for them. Who were they protecting the protestors from? The likes of you?

Most protestors are politically aware. If you bothered to get to know them or their issues, you'd realize this.

I hope you rethink your decision to pack, you are one scary dudette.

Here’s the thug that shot the cops: 20 y.o. unemployed (who’d of guessed) and with a kid on the way. Too bad they arrested him; he should have been shot on sight.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-20-accused-shooting-officers-ferguson-protest-29660087
Yeah nice oone, shoot first, ask questions later.

So much for the constitution.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 1089
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2015 6:48:50 PM

@Cautiousluv, In NYC in affluent neighborhoods, the upper East side, it has been a pastime of blacks to sucker punch white persons as we walk down our streets; been going on for decades.

You mean the KNOCKOUT GAME? Yeah it happens and was sensationalized in the media. I think it started in Crown heights Brooklyn. The blacks are often victimizing the religious Jews and then the Jews fight back. Since the Jews form their own patrol( only in NYC lol) they stop and decided to bring their game into other areas. They have reached Bensonhurst, etc because unfortunately the Italiano's have moved to Staten Island and New Jersey. You think they would have done it 20 years ago in Mr Gotti's areas? Small chance!

My area is still pretty safe and you can walk out at 3 am because the Russians don't play games! If they catch you doing no good there won't be an incident like Howard Beach because they don't leave bodies!
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 1090
Posted: 3/24/2015 12:10:07 PM

Posted by RobAustralia:
"...In other words it is perfectly acceptable to have hundreds of people per week blown away and just ignore the problem because we have the 'right to bear arms'. You know, it is all part of truth, justice and the American way of course (Pfft!)...."

Posted by RobAustralia in the "Cats" thread:
"And that cute ball of fluff laying beside your fire in the winter is a neighbourhood serial killer.
They kill for the enjoyment, not because they are hungry.
So the only good cat is a DEAD cat. I really rejoice when I see a DEAD cat on the road.

A good way of exterminating cats from your neighbourhood is to grind up some panadol into a bowl of milk and leave it outside your front door, Of course the dumb suckers love milk, but when they consume panadol, they go away and die an excruciating death..."

It has always struck me as peculiar when gungrabbers obsess about stripping the Constitutional rights of others. The reason for this concern is because "gun control" is not so much about guns as much as it is about controlling and manipulating people. Here we see the "true colors" of an allegedly peaceful and gentle gungrabber sharing his views. Wow.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1091
Posted: 3/24/2015 2:12:18 PM

It has always struck me as peculiar when gungrabbers obsess about stripping the Constitutional rights of others.

Maybe that is because you do not have the mental capacity to understand no one is trying to take your guns, they are simply trying to bring some sanity to the table to rules and regulations that will help to protect innocent people from being killed.

The reason for this concern is because "gun control" is not so much about guns as much as it is about controlling and manipulating people.

Based on that statement it sounds more like you are paranoid and possibly delusional, as making such a claim puts you right up there with some of the USA biggest nutters.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1092
Posted: 3/24/2015 2:33:32 PM

Maybe that is because you do not have the mental capacity to understand no one is trying to take your guns

I think you are wasting your time there...

Given how often he seems to find words... that were never written... and claims that were never made... He is probably just too much of a "stupid fvck"... to understand...

If he were intelligent... he would make intelligent... and well considered points... instead of... going out of his way... to appear as stupid as possible... After all... only the most stupid... would want be thought of as stupid...

But... I guess... if being accepted as a paisan... by the "stupid fvcks"... is the goal... then acting the "stupid fvck" is the only way to make it happen...
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1093
Posted: 3/24/2015 2:49:57 PM

If he were intelligent... he would make intelligent... and well considered points... instead of... going out of his way... to appear as stupid as possible... After all... only the most stupid... would want be thought of as stupid...

The POF betting pool odds (as of 3pm AST today)

Troll (3 to 1)

Idiot (19-1)
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1094
Posted: 3/24/2015 3:05:15 PM

The POF betting pool odds (as of 3pm AST today)

Troll (3 to 1)

Idiot (19-1)

But... I thought the object of trolling... was to pi$$ people off... make them angry... not simply to make yourself look like some moronic "stupid fvck"... so that people laugh at you... and make fun of you...

If he is a troll... he certainly isn't a very smart one...

I think you need to add a third betting option...

Idiot troll (even odds)
 kj521
Msg: 1095
Posted: 3/24/2015 3:13:34 PM
Just an observation Joe.....

Not sure if you are aware....but your contant use of expletives shows a certain lack of intelligence in of itself.

Just an fyi.....if you feel must use them....used sparingly....they are much more effective.

Besides the fact that I am concerned about your level of anger. I hope you have regular check ups...I would be very upset if you suffered any stress related conditions as I would so miss your posts. :)
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1096
Posted: 3/24/2015 4:00:26 PM

Just an observation Joe.....

Not sure if you are aware....but your contant use of expletives shows a certain lack of intelligence in of itself.

Really...?!? And how is that...? Certainly you don't mean that... in the "school marm"... only "common" people swear... kind of way... did you...?

I only ask because... well... it's just such a "Puritan" concept... and I've never seen you as "Puritan"... or a "school marm"... until now, anyway...

Just an fyi.....if you feel must use them....used sparingly....they are much more effective.

Well... I suppose even a "stupid fvck"... gets used to being called a "stupid fvck"... after a bit... though... to be honest... I don't think most of them actually realize just what "stupid fvcks" they are...

And really... isn't it generally true... that stupid people have to be told... the same information... over and over... clearly and without ambiguity... before they finally "get it"...? What can I say... I "call a spade, a spade" whenever it is necessary... and if repeating is what it takes... for "the spade" to realize it actually IS "a spade"... well... that's what it takes... It's a kindness, really...

I hope you have regular check ups...I would be very upset if you suffered any stress related conditions as I would so miss your posts. :)

Oh... Don't you worry your pretty little head over that... I only work about 8 months out of the year... The rest of the time... I'm on vacation... paid vacation...

I'm not even sure why you would bring it up...

Besides the fact that I am concerned about your level of anger.

Oh wait... I see now... Wow... I'm really disappointed...
 kj521
Msg: 1097
Posted: 3/24/2015 5:53:32 PM
Puritan? School marm?
No.....but I could play that role if you like. ;)

I think "common" in a pedestrian sense would be more accurate....and Joe...I normally find you to be anything but common.

And....I had no idea you found me attractive. So in the sense of fairness of confession...I find you to have a dark, brooding Machiavelli-like air about you which has its' odd magnetism.....and I don't even want to know what that says about me!

Why my concern about your anger level disappoints you.....is beyond me.

Oh goodness...does that make me stupid, also? :(
 Olwhatzhisname
Msg: 1098
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2015 6:02:02 PM
Cotter's other profile sez:

But... I thought the object of trolling... was to pi$$ people off... make them angry... not simply to make yourself look like some moronic "stupid fvck"... so that people laugh at you... and make fun of you...

Hey Cotter's other profile... You'll be happy to know as of this Monday, you, me, pizza delivery gals & everyone else here in Ohio who have concealed carry permits can now cross 28 different state lines & carry in 28 states!!!

For example, I can jump in my car & carry all the way down to Florida for spring break....all those states reciprocate!!

But my main worry driving all that way is hoping some unstable bitter crazy troll d!ckhead doesnt run into me with their dangerous car. Vehicluar homocide is a real & present danger!!!
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 1099
Posted: 3/24/2015 7:57:07 PM

Machiavelli-like air about you

Well... I certainly am glad... that you said "Machiavelli-like"... rather than "Machiavellian"...

That way I can assume you meant it... with a Jean-Jacques Rousseau kind of affection...

Oh goodness...does that make me stupid, also?

Not yet...
 tgif111
Msg: 1100
Posted: 3/24/2015 8:33:28 PM
posted by mungo joe

Just couldn't leave the "stupid" alone... could you...?
But hey... if you see some benefit to it... then please do... follow up on your suggestions... Fill your boots... as they say...
I seriously doubt... that you will get even one complaint... from liberals... but... there might be a few conservatives... who become personally offended... on a massive scale... for no real reason...

Well... I suppose even a "stupid fvck"... gets used to being called a "stupid fvck"... after a bit... though... to be honest... I don't think most of them actually realize just what "stupid fvcks" they are...
And really... isn't it generally true... that stupid people have to be told... the same information... over and over... clearly and without ambiguity... before they finally "get it"...? What can I say... I "call a spade, a spade" whenever it is necessary... and if repeating is what it takes... for "the spade" to realize it actually IS "a spade"... well... that's what it takes... It's a kindness, really...

allow me to expound.
mungo,

I am....intrigued by your .......unique and ........Machiavellian writing style......? that makes.....! it so difficult to.......+

UNDERSTAND WHAT....% the fvck you........are trying to......say?

there are rumors..... that you....are !! ........in reality Cotter?

could..this....... be....true?????
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.