Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1176
Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.Page 48 of 58    (18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58)

however, I believe it WILL come out that Mr. Scott did something OTHER than obey Slager's commands.

It didn't take long for the teapuppets to blame the victim.

I'm equally sure, that regardless of the outcome of the future trial, the teapuppets will feel the policeman was justified in shooting an unarmed man in the back who was running away with his hands clearly empty.

I dunno why...but a second video has turned up showing what looks like the officer planting his tazer on the victims body.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 1177
Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.
Posted: 4/8/2015 5:46:20 PM

Posted by RobAustralia:
"...blown away by the 2nd amendment dumb fvck...you dumb cvnts...your precious Constitution..You dumb fvcks still...confirmed dumb fvcks..."

You are too angry to even rationally discuss firearms. The United States provides quality firearms to help Israel protect itself from aggression. You should know this unless you are yet another anti-gun, Israel-hating, anti-Semite.

Posted by BigBadNIrish:
"It didn't take long for the teapuppets to blame the victim."

Officer Michael Slager will be tried and correctly found guilty of murder in this terrible killing of motorist Walter Scott.
Slager was completely wrong, he made poor decisions, and he will be found guilty. I'll bet $1M the murder charges stick.

The point being made is regardless of race, color, creed, or whatever...people should not fight police officers at roadside, do not try to evade them, do not try to run away over small potatoes. Interact responsibly and engage them in a court of law if the charges are incorrect and/or inaccurate. That is how people stay alive when interacting with police. Be safe.
 tgif111
Msg: 1178
Posted: 4/8/2015 10:20:31 PM
Mr. Irish foolishly said:

I dunno why...but a second video has turned up showing what looks like the officer planting his tazer on the victims body.

you must be looking at that "video" through the sunglasses sitting on your empty cranium where you have a second set of eyeballs.

there is no second video. the original video shows the cop PLANTING the taser (correct spelling) NEAR Mr. Scott's dead body about a foot or two away in an attempt to try to falsely have a reason for shooting him.
 etourdi65
Msg: 1179
Posted: 4/9/2015 4:00:35 AM

It didn't take long for the teapuppets to blame the victim.
blame the victim? when you are stopped by a police officer and you have outstanding warrants even though you were stopped for a taillight, you have a choice, listen to what the officer tells you follow his orders or try to flee, the suspect decided to flee...If he had not attempted to flee there would have been no chase and the officer would not have had the opportunity to shoot him...
I don't think the officer should not have shot him but I am not that officer I didn't just get into a foot chase, I did not fight over my taser with the suspect.

It amazes me that all of these people resist arrest and then get hurt or killed, when all they had to do in the first place was listen to and obey the officer..If you are a Black and you believe cops are racists and looking for a reason to shoot you why give them the opportunity by fighting and fleeing?
 etourdi65
Msg: 1180
Posted: 4/9/2015 5:16:17 AM

When did the cop chase Scott?
ok Einstein, he was stopped for a broken tail light initially, do you see his car in the video?

you are always defending the suspect when he resists arrest, what do the Brown, Garner and Scott case have in common? every suspect decided to resist arrest...

What else would we expect form a couple guys who make racist comments
Really? You just see race in everything, your white guilt clouds your judgment....

You all jumped all over Wilson in the brown case saying his use of force was not justified, even after the DOJ investigated and concluded that charges were not warranted, now another shooting and you guys are all over it even though the officer was fired, arrested and charged with murder ...
what do you want? you want police to be unarmed? is that what drives you? or do you want Policing by race, black officers working in black neighborhoods white officers in white neighborhoods?

The shooting in SC looks like Murder to me but unlike most of you I was raised with the belief that you are innocent until proven guilty...

what I think is most telling is that you hardcore leftist never admit when you are wrong. You were wrong about the Brown shooting, Hands up don't shoot was proven to be a lie, the shooting was deemed not worthy of prosecution and instead of admitting you were wrong you guys get all into semantics about what statements in the DOJ report allegedly really mean or meant, but in the end Wilson was not charged with any wrong doing.

You did the same thing on the Grand jury instructions..if you had read more than the cherry picked quote you would have seen where the assistant prosecutor told the juror to totally ignore the Missouri statute ..but instead you chose to name call and what not instead of doing the intellectual thing and reading the whole exchange.
Just curious but how many who post on these threads about officer involved shootings have ever been arrested?
 Walts
Msg: 1181
Posted: 4/9/2015 5:30:56 AM

I reiterate: obey the policeman's commands and live to fight him in court, not on the street.

"Do what you're told, or you will be shot".

I believe that's what you meant to say, correct?

At one time I heard the "reasoning" for shooting someone was because of "fear for your own life, or well being"????? It seems to be quite a few people with badges and guns that are scared.

In all seriousness, this one is not a good scene at all. Not good for the public and not good for the boys in blue.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1182
Posted: 4/9/2015 5:36:19 AM

what I think is most telling is that you hardcore leftist never admit when you are wrong.

So you going to admit that being gay is not a choice yet, or are you still undecided?
 aj7125
Msg: 1183
Posted: 4/9/2015 5:58:28 AM
This cop will get his day in court and he will be convicted, as he should, of murder.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1184
Posted: 4/9/2015 6:29:00 AM
From the: "Tennessee are you stupid or just dumb?", we get -

House bill bans fake guns — not real guns — near schools
Dave Boucher, dboucher@tennessean.com 9:20 p.m. CDT April 8, 2015

The Tennessee House of Representatives passed a bill Monday night that makes it illegal to take a squirt gun — but not a real gun — within 150 feet of a school.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2015/03/31/house-bill-bans-fake-guns-not-real-guns-near-schools/70721508/
 robaustralia
Msg: 1185
Posted: 4/9/2015 2:45:32 PM

You are too angry to even rationally discuss firearms. The United States provides quality firearms to help Israel protect itself from aggression. You should know this unless you are yet another anti-gun, Israel-hating, anti-Semite

I'm not angry I'm just astounded at what a bunch of dumb fvcks you are when it comes to gun control. It goes like this:

"because our constatution says we have the right to bear arms we don't give a fvck that any nutter can have a gun, in fact we are so smart we make it really easy for any nutter to get a gun"

Now that is not a rational way to discuss firearms. You are that fvcking stupid that after Sandy Hook your Government suggested banning assault rifles. But the dumb fvcks at the NRA made up the propaganda that your Government wanted to ban all guns. Which was never the intention., but most of you dumb fvcks took the bait.

All perpetrated by your dumb fvck media..Then thousands of you dumb fvcks went out and bought AR-15's and then say really smart things like.

"Look at me I can own an assault rifle because the 2nd Amendment says I can and you can't fvck with the 2nd amendment"

All the time not realising that it is an AMENDMENT , which means wait for it, it can be AMENDED. Half of you don't need a gun, you need a fvcking DICTIONARY.

What's this crap about Israel? IDF soldiers generally carry semi-automatic 0.223 rifles. Which is an assault rifle, very similar to an AR-15.

But your dumb fvck NRA has led you dumb fvcks to believe that the AR-15 is not an assault rifle! That is how dumb you are.

BTW the US doesn't provide quality firearms to Israel, they make their own small arms, because the "quality" M-16, which is just a fully automatic AR-15 is a heap of shit.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1186
Posted: 4/9/2015 3:03:15 PM

Your comment wasn't only prejudicially magnification, it was way out of line.

Did I read you to say this?

Death for running is light years from being appropriate. I can see shooting an unarmed criminal in the back as he's running away if he's wanted for murder

Wait a cotton pickin minute. In Ferguson, Wilson shot as Brown was running away, with his back turned.....but, to a one, the teapuppets felt Brown got what he deserved. You teapuppets need to keep your scorecards close....you're forgetting which side of the mouth each of you is speaking from.

BTW the US doesn't provide quality firearms to Israel

You're right...the teapuppet doesn't know what he's talking about....we sell "ARMS" to Israel planes, tanks, weapon systems...not firearms (though I'm sure a few glocks and S@W are sold there)
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1187
Posted: 4/9/2015 4:36:52 PM

In what Justice Department said was its other key finding, the investigation determined that after Brown initially ran away from Wilson, he turned around and was moving toward him when the officer fired the fatal shots.

Notice that the justice department states the fatal shots...not the shots that were fired as Brown was running away.

Been tippin' a few tonight BigBad? Comprehension lacking a bit?

Back atcha...I do notice you've not read all your teapuppet brethren posts saying Walter Scott didn't deserve to be shot in the back while running away, but because he was running away he asked for it.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 1188
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2015 5:27:48 PM
Yes...I understand that the allegation that Brown was shot in the back was found to be not true. Were there not even any bullet wounds in Brown's back?
 aj7125
Msg: 1189
Posted: 4/9/2015 6:26:30 PM
Msg1244, give it up already on Brown being shot in the back, that is a lie and you know it. Officer Wilson was cleared by witnesses and autopsy. I see you hate all cops, you want to put the Ferguson shooting and the Carolina shooting as the same, both guilty. That son, shows your ignorance and your racist hate. This Carolina cop is guilty, no matter that the man was running away. Officer Wilson was not guilty.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1190
Posted: 4/9/2015 7:27:46 PM

Msg1244, give it up already on Brown being shot in the back, that is a lie and you know it.

You've got reading comprehension issues. Please show where I said Brown was shot in the back. Eye witness accounts have it that Wilson shot while Brown was running away. He then stopped and was shot while facing Wilson...and for the rest of the story we have to rely on Wilson's account.

Thank goodness we have the video tape to support Scott's family.

The cop car cam is out now...It doesn't do anything for Slager's case, at least as I see it. But, there are still those here saying while Scott didn't deserve to be shot in the back while running away, he asked for it because he was running away.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 1191
Posted: 4/9/2015 8:03:06 PM
Liberals here simply refuse to help black people successfully engage law enforcement officers in peaceful manner.
Why are all the helpful, proven, and accurate posts here specifically from Conservative posters?
Notice how Conservatives were the quickest to condemn the shooting of motorist Walter Scott by the killer officer?
 aj7125
Msg: 1192
Posted: 4/9/2015 8:42:28 PM
Msg 1244..............not the shots that were fired as Brown was running away.

^^^^^^^ Not true. If someone is shooting someone as they are "running away", we have a different outcome and it would be shooting him in the back. Nice racist post
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 1193
Posted: 4/10/2015 2:55:40 AM
My post 1244...

Notice that the justice department states the fatal shots...not the shots that were fired as Brown was running away

your post:

Not true. If someone is shooting someone as they are "running away", we have a different outcome and it would be shooting him in the back.

Where exactly did I say any of the shots fired by Wilson, while Brown was running away, actually struck Brown? The critical error in your conclusion is faulty reading comprehension.

This is what is wrong with the teapuppet party, and always has been wrong with the teapuppet party...they are stupid...

Nice racist post

I have to agree...your post, while lacking in so many areas, does show that you have the capacity to hate so easily....it is a classic racist trait...basically, your words and the words of your other racist brethren are "Brown got what he deserved"...afterall, he was a black man, living in a black neighborhood, he must have been on drugs, and he had just 'robbed a convenience store' (something most of us would call shoplifting....) Apparently, for racists, driving while black isn't punishment enough...shot while black is.

You should look up the definition of racist...you might be surprised.
 etourdi65
Msg: 1194
Posted: 4/10/2015 5:33:11 AM

The cop car cam is out now...It doesn't do anything for Slager's case, at least as I see it. But, there are still those here saying while Scott didn't deserve to be shot in the back while running away, he asked for it because he was running away.
this is the problem with liberals they see everything the same way as long as the victim is black and the sho0ter is white...the two cases are in no way comparable based on the evidence presented so far...Brown attacked Wilson and tried to get his gun, he had committed a strong armed robbery(which is much different than shoplifting by the way)..you guys tried to use the Garner versus Tennessee ruling to argue the Brown case I think it more readily and appropriately applies to the Scott case based on the info and video that has been shown thus far...

and for the rest of the story we have to rely on Wilson's account.
which was supported by the forensic evidence and credible witnesses, the DOJ investigated and determined that Wilsons account was credible.

So you going to admit that being gay is not a choice yet, or are you still undecided?
I will, as soon as you provide some proof that homosexuality is 100% genetic....you are the guy who is so big on citation so provide some
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1195
Posted: 4/10/2015 5:39:03 AM

this is the problem with liberals they see everything the same way as long as the victim is black and the sho0ter is white...the two cases are in no way comparable based on the evidence presented so far..

Not true.

Take away the video and then look at what the inital story of the officer and you see some strong similarities between the two.

It is not until the video comes into play that the real story starts to come out.

Thus, without the video we would be having the same conversation, over what the officers account of the story was and what actually happened.
 aj7125
Msg: 1196
Posted: 4/10/2015 5:51:47 AM
"not the shots that were fired as Brown was running away."

^^^^^You still evade what you meant by the above^^^^^
________________________________________________________________________________

"Not true.

Take away the video and then look at what the inital story of the officer and you see some strong similarities between the two.

It is not until the video comes into play that the real story starts to come out.

Thus, without the video we would be having the same conversation, over what the officers account of the story was and what actually happened."

^^^^^^ Another racist post. So what you are saying is that any time a cop kills someone, they are guilty because of "strong similarities". Brown was justifiably killed and there was proof, The cop in Carolina murdered a man. Nothing similar at all except you bringing in the race card. Exactly why we have problems with ignorant comments inciting racist hate.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1197
Posted: 4/10/2015 6:08:23 AM

^^^^^^ Another racist post. So what you are saying is that any time a cop kills someone, they are guilty because of "strong similarities".

No, I am saying that the two cases are very similar, with the only exception being someone video taped the second one.

Brown was justifiably killed and there was proof,...

Nope you have it backwards, there was not enough evidence to convict the cop.

...The cop in Carolina murdered a man. Nothing similar at all except you bringing in the race card.

Please show where I brought in the race card and if you can, we will have to assume you are either not very smart of just a liar.
 aj7125
Msg: 1198
Posted: 4/10/2015 6:18:13 AM
^^^^ Read your posts and you have your answer. You, a poster who said not all protesters who rioted were douche bags in Ferguson. You want to be shown proof and you only have to look at your posts to see YOUR words.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 1199
Posted: 4/10/2015 6:32:20 AM

^^^^ Read your posts and you have your answer.

So basically you are saying that you do not have any proof so you will just make a blanket statement that proves nothing other than you continually make false claims that you can not back up.

You, a poster who said not all protesters who rioted were douche bags in Ferguson. You want to be shown proof and you only have to look at your posts to see YOUR words.

Right that is what I said and anyone with half a brain would be able to understand it, as in this world there are no absolutes and thus claiming a 100% of anything is true is clearly a fail at understanding how the world works.

But do not let that stop you from attempting to duck away from a direct question and just make sure you keep f*cking that chicken.
 etourdi65
Msg: 1200
Posted: 4/10/2015 6:33:30 AM

Nope you have it backwards, there was not enough evidence to convict the cop.
Nope you are wrong once again, there was not enough credible evidence to charge Wilson or prosecute or convict...

The Grand jury decided there was not enough credible evidence to even charge him that is why the DOJ came in to investigate...

The DOJ concluded their investigation and no charges were brought against Wilson...
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Armed pizza robber gets extra topping.