Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > POF Messageboard Emoji's/etc...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 back_again4917
Msg: 26
view profile
History
POF Message Board EmoticonsPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
TronJohn,
Based on my experience using the desktop version of POF, those codes I posted that Lurker linked to will work in messages sent on POF.

If you are using one of the phone apps, I cannot help you. I tried the app once but it was full of issues so I uninstalled it and have not tried it again.

It looks like you figured out how to format them with a code number or name bracketed by colons.
:(code number or text):

To test them in a message compose the message you want to send, paste it into a message to yourself and send it. Open the message to see if all the coding you used worked. Make adjustments if necessary. Then when the message looks the way you want paste it into the message box of the person you want to send it to. A couple extra steps but a foolproof way to be sure the message will look the way you want before sending it.

By the way, the italic, bold, and even underline coding works in messaging too.

Again, this advice is for the desktop version of POF. I do not know if it will work the same in the phone apps.

POF Message Board Emoticons
Posted: 8/30/2018 4:20:46 AM

testing this to see if it works i presume this is a practice area
 cooldog65
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2018 7:56:17 AM
^^^ Posts 2 & 3 on the previous page have links to the practice threads.
 LiverpoolFriendsMore
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2018 1:38:03 AM
Thanks for this thread!
 LiverpoolFriendsMore
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2018 10:26:15 AM
:blush:
:blushing:
 Mr_Jackazz_Cash
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2018 12:19:46 PM
Liverpool, There is quite a list of codes put up by Back Again in posts 341 and 342 on page 14 of this thread...

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/15823718datingPostpage14.aspx

It is a much larger thread with a lot of information and also another thread to practice in.

Enjoy!
Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > POF Messageboard Emoji's/etc...