Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Freedom of Speech?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CaliforniaTiger01
Msg: 251
Freedom of Speech?Page 11 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
Here is a joke to lighten the mood.

Q: What did one guy from Saskatoon say to another guy from Saskatoon?

A: "The (bleep)ing (bleep)er is (bleep)ed!"

Get it? He was censored due to all the censorship in Canada. Ha!
 Onyx49
Msg: 252
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/19/2016 4:33:19 AM
MSG-260

@jovan...okay so let me get this straight....you think you're going to dictate to black people what is and what isn't racism ?
Because I gotta tell you...doing so around people like me could get your head knotted up, or a quick trip to the funeral home.....

Maybe the number one reason why people like you get ur heads caved in is, you actually think your life experiences...regardless of that they are...are the same, that makes you stupid and disrespectful when talking about these matters...so stop doing it.

You openly talk about being raised by a sick and disguising racist...and now you think you can lecture us about what is or isn't racist....TYPICAL.... and insulting !!!

Inaddition...you don't live in this country, the fact you think you know so much about things here from watching Television and movies that you can educate us is truly arrogant
which is the calling card of White Men.......

I could continue, but you get the point....when it comes to telling black people what is or isn't racist....STFU... your opinion doesn't matter....
 Bigguysal
Msg: 253
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/19/2016 6:26:21 AM
He tells everybody. He is the enlightened one in his own mind. Knows how the rest of us should live and is not shy about telling us. Also knows beyond any doubt there is no God and we shouldn't believe either, because he says so.
 crook_catcher
Msg: 254
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/19/2016 6:27:17 AM
Yawn....don't you ever get tired of playing the big bad black man...you obnoxious, belligerent, foul mouthed, rude pos? You even jumped another poster in the trump thread...with your "I'm a bad ass attitude"....news flash...you aren't special.....except at an all you can eat buffet.....fat man. :/
 Onyx49
Msg: 255
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/19/2016 6:28:44 AM
once again...kiss my big bad black ass...I wasn't talking to ur sorry...flea picking filthy ass was I....you got a habit of tawk'n to me despite being told not to...what...faggot, you n luv with me...you want my attention....

Bitzches like you ain't got no swag...you are nobody...the only connection is behind a keyboard.

You're a Cop...please...there ain't a Police dept on earth that would hire a loser like you...nobody on this site believe that you're in law enforcement....and being a Paul Blart, Mall Cop...wannabe...doesn't count...and yes it's believed that you're to stupid to even do that job.

You're a racist, you target me...I have no doubt that if I was within striking distance...not knowing me...you'd cause and create an issue of conflict...like now....that's what animals like you do.

So I'm sure you'll respond with ur rehearsed, and rewritten comments....but it won't matter...

YOU'RE A RACIST.....

EDIT-Below
Cassie...you will forever be a damn fool...a stupid and washed up, dog eating heffa...never let anyone tell you different....all that's left is for your other profile, the toothless fairy to drop in with a load...and that will leave the 3 of you slayed.

MSG-268
Ahhh...there it is...A Racist in full bloom...he's also delusional, as he actually believe he's a cop....fcck'n disgraceful...let's stop feeding this lunatic, or he'll keep coming back...he's a sicko...and gay.....
 cassie2425
Msg: 256
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/19/2016 6:33:33 AM
After being called an old flea bitten whore and reading the above comments, I'm beginning to see a trend with Onyx.

And to obese Todd up there yammering about Canada...you're talking out of fat azz regarding freedom of speech.
 crook_catcher
Msg: 257
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/19/2016 6:45:59 AM
You dont tell me or anybody else what to do on here Onyx. As long as you continue to attack other posters with your belligerent bullying....I'm gonna call you out for what you are.

Seen your type a thousand times on the street....all show...all long as there's a crowd...by themselves...you couldn't pay them to be a bad ass. You're a typical bully....nothing special.
 Aprilovesrosasblancas
Msg: 258
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/19/2016 7:04:22 AM
@ Msg 263

What do you think about The post below?
Do you think she remember where HER genealogical tree roots started?
Do you think it is right for her to say it is not about RACE but it is NOT okay for other people to say so?

Obama is just encouraging more illegal immigration. And who is most adversely affected? Ask my cousin who lost a hotel job to an illegal after training that illegal. Ask my inlaw relatives who entered and remain legally. Why bother? Look up blacks against illegals online. Look at YouTube and Facebook. We need to wake up. All of us.

No one has a right to come to or remain in the USA.

No one was concerned about the minimum wage or heroin use until it began to affect others.

Why should they be allowed to stay? "Because it's nice" is not valid.

Also, all studies show that they cost more than they contribute, particularly when counting the billions sent out of the country via Western Union (i.e., earned but not spent in the USA)or some such, whether to Russia, Mexico or India or whatever.

This is not really about race.

(A comedian joked that it is Obama's revenge for how he was treated. That would at least approach a reason, more than what is the excuse given now)

Does she thinks the REAL USA citizen (THE INDIAN) gave the "Green Card" to her ancestors to be in USA?

ETA:

Ask my cousin who lost a hotel job to an illegal after training that illegal.

ASK HIM TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT IT.!

===============================
VV
You didn't "quote" anybody so.....

===============

I am not cassie, or anybody else...LOL.!!
My English is broken, meaning I do not write that perfect as you all do..Didn't "SOME" of you notice that?...I can't pretend to be someone else because the way I write...LOL! this is kind of funny...Or maybe my english writing skills are getting better or looks better than what I think.....haha
 deetristate
Msg: 259
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/19/2016 7:09:39 AM
I will write slowly.

The point was that someone on here thinks that against Obama's immigration plan and for Trump's is a purely racial issue, particularly along black, white lines. It is not. Hence the example, blacks against illegals.

As far as the people here before it became the USA? Glad you brought that up. We should NEVER emulate how they allowed themselves to be invaded, out bred and marginalized, their language and culture all but wiped out. Thanks for the reminder.

As far as my ancestors, some of my ancestors came from the Mayflower or some such but the most apparent came on slave ships. So think, OK?
(Is cassie the person above me as well?)

You can tell yourself that there is something else going on with my cousin if that makes you feel better. Nothing I write will change that need in you. Anyway . . .

Well, Irush, I wish that I were as bold and tenacious as Onyx.

Gee, I have a stalker, too.

The Mexicans do what they must and the USA should do whatever it must to not be all those thing that the Mexicans, Indians, whatever allowed to happen to them.
 cassie2425
Msg: 260
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/19/2016 7:10:08 AM
Watch it Crook, he's going to go all junk yard dog on you and pretend he's a tough guy. We should give him a street name...Biggie Mouth No D1ck Justs Yaps Like a Pup. And yup, a bully.

I still think he and Dee are one and the same.

As far as the people here before it became the USA? Glad you brought that up. We should NEVER emulate how they allowed themselves to be invaded, out bred and marginalized. Thanks for the reminder.

You should have added - or captured, inbred and marginalized and then blame everything on what happen a few hundred years ago. Hell, the Mexicans were pushed out too and killed...now they want back.
 Jo van
Msg: 261
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/19/2016 2:28:23 PM

@jovan...okay so let me get this straight....you think you're going to dictate to black people what is and what isn't racism ?
Because I gotta tell you...doing so around people like me could get your head knotted up, or a quick trip to the funeral home.....

In order for you to "get this straight", you'd need to read my post far more carefully than you've clearly done.
- because, nowhere did I "dictate" anything.

But I'll try to explain, if you're prepared to listen, and stop shouting, and stop making threats, -which don't frighten me. BTW.

Maybe the number one reason why people like you get ur heads caved in is, you actually think your life experiences...regardless of that they are...are the same, that makes you stupid and disrespectful when talking about these matters...so stop doing it.

You managed to "read" that? From what I actually wrote?
Amazing.

You openly talk about being raised by a sick and disguising racist...and now you think you can lecture us about what is or isn't racist....TYPICAL.... and insulting !!!

Try and pay as much attention to my words , as you would to a free buffet.
My Dad learned "racism", from his workmates.
Later in life, we discussed it, and he knew he'd been completely wrong.
Try to read the actual words.
Pretend they're doughnuts, or something....

I could continue, but you get the point....when it comes to telling black people what is or isn't racist....STFU... your opinion doesn't matter....

See, I'm so glad you took the word "black" out of your name.
I'll explain, and then, you can shout at me some more.

Dee talks about "blacks", too, that's "black", but plural, -an unspecified number of "blacks".
"Blacks against illegals", is what I was commenting on.

The point I was making was, if you want to be referred to as just "a black", singular, and you feel that tells everyone, all there is to know about you, then fine.
Be my guest.

As if all people designated as "black", either by themselves, or "by society", (presumably, "white society"?), were all the same.
The point I was making, is that they really aren't.
IMHO
But I don't expect you to understand that.
Because you also said:

which is the calling card of White Men.......

So you clearly think that racial stereotypes have some validity.
I don't. I disagree.
That's "racism".
I don't believe in "race", at all.
You want to become a stereotype? Fill your boots.
I won't bother, thanks.

that you can educate us is truly arrogant

I believe anyone can be educated, or at least, better informed, even you, even me!
It's only laziness which prevents it.

I can't claim to know what it's like to be discriminated against, that's YOU "reading" stuff which isn't there, because I didn't make that claim.
I know racism exists. I get to see it, and hear the shit that's said, when there are no dark skins around, to hear it..
The "jokes".
You know what's said to you, but I get to hear what's said about you, after you've left.
Most racists are also cowards.
I'm neither, so I tell them that.
Not "bravely", on the internet, but in "real life", to see how "brave" they really are.
We don't have guns here.
I've always found that most people will listen to reason, if you ask them in the right way.

I like you Onyx,
so I'm gonna give you a 'pass' on this one, and pretend your bluster is just some harmless 'banter'. I like a bit of banter.

But I'm gonna give you some free advice.
It's good advice too, though you might not see it right now, someday it might help you.
Ready?
here it is.
Stop your mouth from writing cheques ("checks"?) that the rest of you, clearly can't cash.

Are we good?
 bluejeanbaby5
Msg: 262
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/19/2016 2:55:10 PM
Any one else notice that "freedom of speech" is very selective on here?

JoVan, I like your posts.
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 263
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/19/2016 2:58:45 PM
Big fat obese slopguts gotta act all "hard" for some reason? Onyx, Todd..get back in the buffet line .. y'all might lose an ounce of blubber and drop under the critical 300 pound level required to be part of The Slopgut Club,.
 Onyx49
Msg: 264
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/19/2016 4:24:33 PM
OMG... the toothless fairy...I knew your faggot azz would show up sooner or later, go drink some mouthwash, I can smell ur rotten breath from here...seriously you should stop giving blowjobs in the alley for a dollar...

Jovan...nope I won't be reading your hogwash and nonsense again...it was bad enough the first time, I said what I needed to say...you're not suppose to like it.
 chinook1111
Msg: 265
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/19/2016 5:10:38 PM
Is Jovan HFX?

I believe Obama wants to see white people a minority.I don't believe the USA would survive as such.The Chinese watch and wait.They have above average numbers of very intelligent people.Is that racist?

Geneva Convention.Eisenhauer made his own rules.The Chinese are astute students of history.....can we skip the name calling?

Obama planning revenge on Bibi.What else would a good Muslim do?
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 266
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/20/2016 8:01:19 AM
Onyboy, you don't want that jiggly slopgut to shrink any, do you? It'd be a shame to have to retire your 52" belts. Get your few days per year work as natural Santa at the Sally Ann, no stuffing required.
Hey hey hey! If Bill Cosby ever revives Fat Albert, y'all would be a shoo-in for the role. Only effort required, haystacking at your fave buffet, already your area of expertise.
 cotter
Msg: 267
view profile
History
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/20/2016 5:07:35 PM
Message 264 ...
Also knows beyond any doubt there is no God and we shouldn't believe either, because he says so.

LMFAO ...This coming from a woman who keeps changing her profile every couple of months between male and female ... can't decide which gender she is from one month to another ... and claims to be a religion she is entirely ashamed to put on her profile.

But that's nothing new in here ... we have a number of them who are ashamed to admit their religious background ... some have actually admitted they don't want it on their profile because they are afraid it will keep them from getting a date.

I can't imagine how that must feel ... to worship something so deeply and be so dedicated to something that you have to be so ashamed of that you can't even tell others. Even most pedophiles and sexual molesters are not that ashamed of what they do. Really quite odd ... eh?

Message 276 ...
Is Jovan HFX?

You mean you still haven't figured out who is who?

Well ... at least we do know that you are the previously banned "Calguy" ... but does that matter?

I believe Obama wants to see white people a minority.

Oh gawd ... now what did he do?

I don't believe the USA would survive as such.

Because ........ we are a "white" nation????

The Chinese watch and wait.They have above average numbers of very intelligent people.

The US could also have that but we are still recovering from the awesome leadership of the "high-functioning moron" ... good ole "Dumbya/Gumpya" and his dumbing down of our nation.

Obama planning revenge on Bibi.

No worries ... Hillary will carry on as assistant chief of the Zionists.

What else would a good Muslim do?

Bernie is anti killer Zionist ... does that also make him a "Muslim"?
 chinook1111
Msg: 268
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/20/2016 7:41:35 PM
Thank gawd the evil Allison is no longer in power.She needs a good screwing.

Jovan is just as much an idiot as HFX,who said he was not a born Canadian,and claims to have talked to perpetrators of the big H.Baltic coast I say.

Obama was raised a Muslim.What I heard was that his wife was the real racist,I think she beats him.

African or Latin American countries do not make good examples,do they?Bush the moron simply wasted America's time.

Obama looking for his glory.He will only look like the impotent fool he is.

Of course Puppet Hillary won New York.

So you date very infrequently,and complain that men want too much too soon.But your alter ego is the leather nun....do you punish them?Good business I hear.
 cotter
Msg: 269
view profile
History
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/20/2016 9:20:59 PM
Message 279 ...
What the hell are you talking about ... or maybe I should ask "What the hell are you smoking?"

I see according to your profile, you're looking for a relationship ... what happened? Did your current "squeeze" cut you off again? Time for a profile name change again?

So you date very infrequently,and complain that men want too much too soon.But your alter ego is the leather nun....do you punish them?Good business I hear.

If you're interested in the nun, just say so. I can ask the nun if she'd be interested in your ilk but she has not really ever confided in me what she does on dates.

Besides, you're sooooo pathetic that I can't imagine she'd be interested in you but you never know ... maybe she will lower her standards just long enough to write back? (LMAO ...we like to share emails from pathetic men, so please do write her.)

I see you're looking for a relationship ... according to your profile.

In the meantime, I'll ask her if you've ever emailed her. LMFAO ... this should be good.

But seriously, what she does on dates and such is none of my business.
 Jo van
Msg: 270
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/21/2016 3:53:36 AM

Is Jovan HFX?

Why don't you ask ME?

After all, I'm the only person who would know that.
FYI.: No.

I believe Obama wants to see white people a minority.I don't believe the USA would survive as such.The Chinese watch and wait.They have above average numbers of very intelligent people.Is that racist?

Not just "racist", but also inaccurate, and stupid.

....can we skip the name calling?

Some of us can.

Jovan is just as much an idiot as HFX,

Don't throw a tantrum.
I've only ignored you, thus far, because you write nothing of any substance.

Obama was raised a Muslim.What I heard was that his wife was the real racist,I think she beats him.

See?
It's very clear that thinking isn't your forté.
I don't expect people to agree with me, I say that often, and recognise that my views are still something of a minority opinion.
But then, so was evolution, to begin with.

If you disagree with something I've said, then say so, and say why.
That's debate.

If you can't do that, then keep your foolish 'ad-hominems' to yourself.
It adds nothing.
You just embarrass yourself.
It's what it would be like, at the end of another brilliant Stephen Hawking lecture,
when they ask if there are any questions from the (mostly intelligent and attentive) audience,
but then YOU stand-up and say

"Yeah! But Hawking's a cripple!!!!"
S.........I........L .........E.........N..........C.........E............
*tumbleweed*

That's the effect your posts have on me.
HTH
Have a nice day.
 oj126
Msg: 271
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/21/2016 4:05:44 AM
Obongo is not out to make whites a minority ; he is out to make us extinct.
 Onyx49
Msg: 272
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/21/2016 10:49:12 AM
OMG....Prince just died..........
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 273
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/21/2016 11:14:23 AM

Yeah, sad. I'm in shock myself.
 trinity818
Msg: 274
view profile
History
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/21/2016 1:36:25 PM

He was only 57 years old. That's very sad.
 daynadaze
Msg: 275
view profile
History
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/21/2016 4:11:01 PM

Obongo is not out to make whites a minority ; he is out to make us extinct.

Explain to us just how that is happening.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Freedom of Speech?