Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Freedom of Speech?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 chinook1111
Msg: 276
Freedom of Speech?Page 12 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
Obama wants another 10 million Mexicans. Maybe more.

Did Prince die choking on something?

Cotter,put down the whip.I just made a generic profile to get back on.I have a woman living with me.But she doesn't want me on here even to talk.I made the mistake of telling her about my time here with a dating profile (pic),now she thinks all women on pof are really loose.
 Onyx49
Msg: 277
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/21/2016 5:48:24 PM
I don't think Prince choked on anything.
He has been sick for about a month, and cancelled 2 shows in Atlanta...he went back last Thursday, and did both shows
in one day. On the flew home he became so sick...they had to land the plane and take him to hospital, just 45 minutes from home, they released he after 3 hours.
He was back to getting around all week...nobody knows what happened...guess we'll hear later...
 cotter
Msg: 278
view profile
History
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/21/2016 8:17:05 PM

I just made a generic profile to get back on.I have a woman living with me.
Well I can sure understand her problem with your profile ... it says you're looking for a relationship ... but you say you're already in one. Soooo ... maybe she'd be better about it if found something else to put there.

Either way ... you still may have a chance with the nun (wink, wink). I'll let her know you may be interested.

But she doesn't want me on here even to talk.
Hmmmm ... that does create problems from time to time. I guess I'm lucky that whenever I've been dating someone, they did not feel threatened by my communications with my friends. (I'm also fairly certain they knew it would not make a difference even if they objected. I'm not giving up my friends for anyone and don't expect others to do that either.)

So, what are you doing to cause her to be leery of trusting you to "talk on here"?

I made the mistake of telling her about my time here with a dating profile (pic),now she thinks all women on pof are really loose.
Well we all know that's not necessarily true.

Tell her to read all the threads where the men on here are complaining that the women on POF won't "put out" ... won't give blow jobs ... won't let them pump their fanny ... won't let them spend the night just because they bought them a couple of drinks and dinner ... ... ... she may change her mind about us. Why not let her see what you're up to ... it could make life much easier.

I've had three male roommates from POF and not a single one of them was my boyfriend and they were perfect gentlemen. (Being a boyfriend or even becoming a boyfriend was never part of the relationship.) We shared living space and living costs ... both of us were grateful the other paid their half punctually and we never snooped into the other person's private affairs.

I've had boyfriends who have known of my "posting hobby" on POF and they never questioned my motives. They were welcome to look over my shoulder and read my posts at any time ... I mean, our computers were at the same table and our chairs were side by side ... no problem.

This is a hobby and place for me to come in and post / express my opinions and I believe that to be true of many of us.
My hobbies give my life meaning ... my friends are very precious to me. I will not be giving them up either for anyone.

Use your own freedom of speech to tell her she's welcome to check in here on you at any time ....

Now back to the regularly scheduled program.

PS ... I don't own a "whip" but maybe the nun will loan me one? Nah ... she lives too far away ... gas is too expensive for such a trip.
 chinook1111
Msg: 279
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/21/2016 8:20:59 PM
Prince performing Purple Rain at the Superbowl in a downpour.

Couldn't have been better.

Cotter...haha.
She thinks the Internet is teeming with Asians looking for a white man.
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 280
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/21/2016 9:31:59 PM

Msg: 288
I don't think Prince choked on anything.
He has been sick for about a month, and cancelled 2 shows in Atlanta...he went back last Thursday, and did both shows
in one day. On the flew home he became so sick...they had to land the plane and take him to hospital, just 45 minutes from home, they released he after 3 hours.

According to a report, he was treated for drug overdose during his plane's emergency landing 6 days ago.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/prince-treated-drug-overdose-days-death-article-1.2610568
 oj126
Msg: 281
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/22/2016 6:02:59 AM
MSG 286

Look around. Non White immigration has exponentially increased under the kenyan regime. Current estimates put 20 million new islamic immigrants in the US if another democrat is elected for 8 yrs. That might make you happy , Dayna , but many Whites are not impressed. The browning of America is happening right under your nose . Like it or not just a fact. From the given information ; might we diagnose White geNOcide?
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 282
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/22/2016 6:38:59 AM

The browning of America is happening right under your nose . Like it or not just a fact. From the given information ; might we diagnose White geNOcide?

Not really. Just integration. Mixing new foods with old foods. Mixing musics, mixing ideas. I personally love it. And I am white and I am ALSO Latino.

We would not have Prince if it wasn't because of mixing. Or Jazz or Rock & Roll.

I don't see it as genocide but reaching a new renaissance. Look at the heads of most big high tech companies, such as Google, Apple, Microsoft and so on. There are a lot of immigrants from India, Middle East, Eastern Europe.
 oj126
Msg: 283
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/22/2016 6:50:05 AM
Hmmmm. Just thinkin. Just askin. How does one claim to be both latino and White? IMHO , Folks are either White or not .
 daynadaze
Msg: 284
view profile
History
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/22/2016 8:44:37 AM
The browning of America...you are looking pretty brown yourself. Skin color has nothing to do with being American or being anything different than you, other than human beings don't all look alike.
 Maleman999
Msg: 285
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/22/2016 8:53:22 AM
" Folks are either White or not ."

Is that why you have a white dog? Do you have something against dogs that different color fur?
 00Spy
Msg: 286
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/22/2016 9:39:39 AM
Onyx, looks like a drug overdose took another great one.
Too bad.
 Aprilovesrosasblancas
Msg: 287
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/22/2016 9:56:45 AM
I Hope he wasn't celebrating 420's day.
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 288
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/22/2016 10:03:03 AM
Chinook, re, the choking thing, are you trying to imply something. ? Like he was gay, choking on.....another man's parts?
A little elliptical, but seems like something you might want to say
 chinook1111
Msg: 289
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/22/2016 10:46:40 AM
A percocet death caba.Getting sick and unable to clear the windpipe.W18 on the rise here,many times stronger than fentanyl.....deaths way up.
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 290
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/22/2016 10:47:47 AM
Harriet Tubman went north because the land of liberty, home of the free, made her work for nothing.
And her image will replace the image of slave owner Hamilton on the US $ 20 bill.
 deetristate
Msg: 291
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/22/2016 11:16:49 AM
Actually,"""""Alexander Hamilton will stay on the front of the $10 bill, and Harriet Tubman will boot Andrew Jackson ...
- The United States twenty-dollar bill ($20) is a denomination of U.S. currency. The seventh U.S. President (1829–37), Andrew Jackson has been featured on the front side of the bill since 1928, while the White House is featured on the reverse side.""""
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 292
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/22/2016 12:49:04 PM

Hmmmm. Just thinkin. Just askin. How does one claim to be both latino and White? IMHO , Folks are either White or not .

You happen to be quite ignorant as you pose the above statement.

Latinos in fact are not a race but a culture. And it's actually a culture made of many cultures that have a willingness to accept each other. So there are many latinos that are 100 percent black, or native American, European or even jew. And yes, I said native American for the Yamomano of the Amazon, the Inca of the Andes, the Mayan of Mexico is ALSO an American. Realize that the term America was created after a guy named Americo Vespucci travelled to the lands that Columbus took over. He told stories of houses on sticks on top of a lake and named the Place Venezuela (little Venice). Americo never, EVER touch the land of NORTH America.

So as you can see Latinos can not only be white, black but also American, without being born in the UNITED STATES.
 oj126
Msg: 293
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/22/2016 1:33:20 PM
Sounds like amystery to me. Whaaaaaaaaaaat? But , I think we already know the answer.
 chinook1111
Msg: 294
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/22/2016 7:16:47 PM
IG is a white guy that identifies with the "black" cause .He claims as soon as he speaks people start discriminating against him.His buddy claims he can't find people to pour concrete for him.Tell him to try paying somebody and step out from the self imposed ghetto bud.....try mixing eh?
 Onyx49
Msg: 295
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/23/2016 6:08:37 AM
Purple Rain, is on VH-1 right now.......
 oj126
Msg: 296
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/25/2016 6:38:28 AM
I think Jack Lew announced the proposed "changes" for 2030. That's optimistic. Does Lew expect the fed to exist that long? Really? Will prince be given a denomination as well?
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 297
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/25/2016 7:06:36 AM

IG is a white guy that identifies with the "black" cause .He claims as soon as he speaks people start discriminating against him.His buddy claims he can't find people to pour concrete for him.Tell him to try paying somebody and step out from the self imposed ghetto bud.....try mixing eh?

No. I am a Latino man. I identify with causes that fight injustice. I first identified with Ghandi and the plight of Indian independence. Later on when I studied the Civil Rights movement, I discovered the connection between the two movements. If you notice or are in-tune with the King center, you will notice how they have championed and trained people in the plight of the LGBT movement.

I happen to look white, but through my veins runs the blood of Native Americans from the Andes and the Guajira. While my older sister an I were blond as kids, my younger brother and sister have jet black hair and olive skin. We as Latinos take great pride on having these different ancestries.
 chinook1111
Msg: 298
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/25/2016 7:25:50 AM
Gandhi in South Africa....he didn't actually include the Africans with his battle,did he.The Jews of Africa.Mussolini tossed out the Indian traders in Ethiopia to simplify trade.

This gay rights stuff gets tiresome,waste of energy.Does China fret about this?The original driving force for this in Canada was gov employees trying to get cushy benefits for same sex partners.
 daynadaze
Msg: 299
view profile
History
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/25/2016 8:01:03 AM
There's a reason people have to fight for rights that are simply basic respect for all human beings.
 deetristate
Msg: 300
Freedom of Speech?
Posted: 4/25/2016 8:31:50 AM
As a civil discussion, whose rights?

Is it disrespectful, in terms of a human right, to insist that a deeply religious (in a religion that believes in man woman unions), bake your wedding cake ( they will sell you a mother's day cake or cookies) or photograph your wedding or provide a location for a homosexual wedding?

Is that respect and decent behavior when you put them out of business?

What about to their kids and employees, particularly when there are other businesses who could and would do it with a smile.

No, it is not the same as Jim Crow. (Is there a religious belief? Where?)

--------;;;;;;;;;
I don't "hate" the comparison. There is no comparison. It is like comparing adultery or S and M to being a woman.

Sorry that you have that issue.

You don't have to be homosexual. I know too many people who have changed one way or the other. There is some politician who at 90 declared his gayness. After 50 years of marriage and four kids with a woman. He could change his mind tomorrow.

I am riding on a train now behind two men. Are they homosexual? Who know? Who cares riding on a train?

They know what I am.

I can't be Asian or white tomorrow.
No comparison

But I guess that is all there is upon which to hang that hat. Continue. . . .

Yes, you are quite emotional.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Freedom of Speech?