Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > smoker who lied on profile      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ohenryx
Msg: 119
view profile
History
smoker who lied on profile Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

Akitahun
Please explain "occaisional smoker." (Too tired to spell!) Smoking is smoking. Goodbye to you if you smoke!

I really don’t like people who are so judgmental.

But to answer you, as if you were really asking a question: Most of the occasional smokers that I have known tend to smoke only when they are drinking.

And I am okay with that. Life is short, everyone has flaws, having an occasional cigarette when you’re out drinking is far from the worst flaw that I have had to put up with. Far, far from it.
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 120
smoker who lied on profile
Posted: 6/20/2016 12:32:28 PM

Smoking is smoking.

I used to be that 100% absolute, too.

Then......

Please explain "occaisional smoker."

I came across a woman's profile who had "occasional smoker" listed.
Then in the text portion she explained that by "occasional smoker", she meant that she smokes ONE cigarette per month when out at a bar with friends.

IF that was true, she is not a complete "non-smoker" but she would barely qualify as a "smoker" either, in the common use of the term.
 hemingway234
Msg: 121
smoker who died on profile
Posted: 6/21/2016 7:00:05 AM
Sounds like little white lies to me. I don't like it, but whether or not it's a deal breaker or not is something you'll have to decide for yourself.

Keep in mind that nobody is perfect, this includes you.
 2ufo
Msg: 122
smoker who died on profile
Posted: 6/21/2016 2:33:06 PM
^^^
Nonsense, Hemingway...
I'm a perfect me.
No one is better at being me than me.
:-)
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > smoker who lied on profile