Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Bad kissing skills      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Dee4166
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Bad kissing skills Page 7 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Well all I know is that I'm dying to try that butter chicken pizza that Ouija keeps talking about! lol

Sounds delish! ;-)
 gtomustang
Msg: 152
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/23/2015 8:03:30 AM
I never even knew there was such a thing as a butter chicken pizza, and now I want one.

as for the accusation RT's not been with a woman, maybe it was NDT. it would explain some things. maybe a few things.

and i'm not laughing at the poor fellow, i'm laughing with him. he does get a pasting, like those old inflatable clown dolls with the weight in the bottom. boomp! he's back for another one. but he gets listened to, and what's wrong about that?

kissing can be learned. I sucked--well, sorta literally--my first time, and luckily I had a girl who was willing to teach me to go slower. haven't had a complaint since. then again,haven't had anyone to complain, but hey, that's another story.

do future people a favor--train your pets.

ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 153
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/23/2015 10:57:11 AM

Actually I'm coming back to read this thread later because it seems RT is STILL getting a pasting.

He's got a habit of contradicting himself, launching condescending "you people" rants, telling women they get nasty messages because they "almost always" did something to deserve them, bellyaching about the same shit over and over, believes his opinions are facts, and believes he's owned lengthy explanations for why a woman has ceased communication with him, etc..

But other than all of this, he's a sweetie pie.
 rockin-trucker82
Msg: 154
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/24/2015 9:15:54 PM

telling women they get nasty messages because they "almost always" did something to deserve them

Because the world is just full of guys who will flip out on every woman who doesn't want to date them? Literally anywhere in public shows that it's not at all widespread offline. Online, it's the same advice that's given to every guy when he's unsuccessful at dating... Find the common element. People don't typically just flip for no reason. It usually takes something to set them off. And like I've pointed out, and you just be a****about it, the wording you use in your rejection makes a world of difference. Like I've said, you don't know that that complete stranger that you've never met "isn't a match", tons of people have admitted that their initial decision is usually based on looks... Everyone knows that, but you forget that there's an actual living, breating, human on the other end. Psychology comes into it. When almost every girl rejects you, you're not going to be very positive. When every girl seems to be screwing you over, you're going to have a jaded view towards women. And this goes both ways. We've all heard our fair share of how guys are scum.

But like I said before, in your eyes, a woman can do no wrong. You're attacking me because I actually speak up, I'm not afraid to stand up to women. FFS you people attacked me over if I catch her using the having to work lie to go to the club that it would be over... Yet when a woman does the same exact thing to a guy, everyone supports her, he was scum, she deserves better.

And I'M the confrontational one? If I remember, I was called out in this thread without even putting a post in it. Maybe you two should look in the mirror before you talk about people. You're not the god's gift to women that you think you are, you're just another loser on a dating site, just like the rest of us. Get off your pedestal.
 rockin-trucker82
Msg: 155
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/24/2015 9:27:48 PM

For f*ck's sake, do you really need people to say "they're bad in bed TO ME" in order to understand they don't mean the person wouldn't be good for someone else??

If that's what they mean, don't you think that's what that's what they'd say? No, it was just a blatant that she finds the bad kissers are bad in bed. In the english language the choice of words matter, and completely change the meaning of a sentence.

"A guy that's bad at kissing is bad at sex.", and "a guy that's bad at kissing is bad at sex, to me", are two completely different sentences with two completely different meanings. Anyone with a grasp of the English language and grammar and writing skills is going to read the first one very differently than the second. And possibly correct it that "To me" is supposed to go at the beginning of the sentence. One is stating a comparison, the other is stating an opinion. These two sentences aren't the same, and you can't blame people for not being mind readers and knowing what some girl is thinking when she types something, if I was even wrong about it.

You don't want people misreading what you say? Then learn your native language and how to use it properly.
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 156
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/24/2015 9:31:33 PM
Rocking Trucker: Be a lover, Baby :) We were having the nicest conversation about pizza. You just wash that Piggy out of your hair and tell us what toppings you like :)
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 157
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/24/2015 11:03:41 PM

Like I've said, you don't know that that complete stranger that you've never met "isn't a match"

Yes, you do. You can base this on looks, interests they have listed, whether they smoke or not, whether they drink or not etc., but as *I* have said countless times now, you just can't sleep at night knowing people are entitled to have their preferences in a "match". Get the f*ck over it already.

you're just another loser on a dating site, just like the rest of us. Get off your pedestal.

The last date I went on was with someone I met offline. Stop being a whining, wanna-be know it all with anger issues, and you might get dates, too. Perhaps if you didn't perceive yourself as a "loser", you wouldn't be so angry to begin with, but that's not my problem.

Anyone with a grasp of the English language and grammar and writing skills is going to read the first one very differently than the second.

hahahaha. What a grammatical masterpiece that sentence was.

No, it was just a blatant that she finds the bad kissers are bad in bed.

Holy f*cking irony, Batman. A blatant? When did "blatant" become a noun??

You just wash that Piggy out of your hair and tell us what toppings you like :)

No. Stop right there. He's not allowed to have preferences.
 GattoMonstrosis
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/24/2015 11:37:32 PM

When almost every girl rejects you, you're not going to be very positive. When every girl seems to be screwing you over, you're going to have a jaded view towards women.

Since not every woman alive will be a b1tch just out to screw over every guy she meets then if a guy gets screwed over by every woman he meets it should be fairly obvious that he's inviting it in some way. Maybe he has a bad attitude that drives people away, maybe he walks around with a "Kick Me" sign on his back, maybe he's subconsciously choosing women that are going to screw him over, maybe he's scared of them, i don't know, but automatically developing a jaded view of women in general instead of wondering "Am i doing something wrong?" just means (to me) that the guy refuses to accept even the possibility of any negative part he might be playing in the scenario.
 newoldgirl
Msg: 159
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/25/2015 8:10:51 AM

Like I've said, you don't know that that complete stranger that you've never met "isn't a match",

Of course I can. For example, I cannot watch boxing. Seriously. The sight of a human being breaking someone's nose or knocking someone unconscious makes me want to vomit. I know many other people love it, and that's great. It doesn't change how I feel. Obviously, I am not going to date a boxer, and most likely he is not going to want to date me.

Deal-breakers are just that; the presence of a certain quality, lifestyle choice, or preference is significant enough that someone will not want a relationship with that person. The other qualities a person has ( good or bad) don't matter. If the deal-breaker is present, it's a no. Not all deal-breakers are visible in a PoF profile, but a good many of them can be spotted instantly.
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 160
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/25/2015 12:46:49 PM

Of course I can. For example, I cannot watch boxing. Seriously. The sight of a human being breaking someone's nose or knocking someone unconscious makes me want to vomit. I know many other people love it, and that's great. It doesn't change how I feel. Obviously, I am not going to date a boxer, and most likely he is not going to want to date me.

Deal-breakers are just that; the presence of a certain quality, lifestyle choice, or preference is significant enough that someone will not want a relationship with that person. The other qualities a person has ( good or bad) don't matter. If the deal-breaker is present, it's a no. Not all deal-breakers are visible in a PoF profile, but a good many of them can be spotted instantly.

Nah, you just don't get it. None of this matters at all. You need to forget about any "deal breakers", and just meet the individuals who possess them. There's a mysterious and magical force out there that could miraculously make these people appealing to you.

Quit being so "shallow".
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 161
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/25/2015 12:49:21 PM

Quit being so "shallow".

But I prefer a shallow pizza. Never been a fan of Chicago style. I prefer that super thin crust. Particularly the type that the put in a wood over and quickly bake it Neapolitan style. Yumm.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 162
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/25/2015 1:12:50 PM

Online, it's the same advice that's given to every guy when he's unsuccessful at dating... Find the common element.

I see the problem you're having......

Being the same species is not a common element. FYI :)
 Dee4166
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/25/2015 3:02:49 PM

Because the world is just full of guys who will flip out on every woman who doesn't want to date them? Literally anywhere in public shows that it's not at all widespread offline.

Hate to tell you that there are stalkers, and aggressive men who don't like women out in the REAL world , too...Guess you wouldn't know that, because you're NOT a woman.....

Find the common element. People don't typically just flip for no reason. It usually takes something to set them off. And like I've pointed out, and you just be a****about it, the wording you use in your rejection makes a world of difference.

Are you SERIOUS????

Like I've said, you don't know that that complete stranger that you've never met "isn't a match", tons of people have admitted that their initial decision is usually based on looks... Everyone knows that, but you forget that there's an actual living, breating, human on the other end.

One MORE time, some of us actually DON'T 'forget' anything at ALL...We just assume that a polite formulaic response or none at all, will NOT 'set off' some already unbalanced individual, who has issues that are HIS responsibility....when we are A TOTAL STRANGER TO HIM.

Psychology comes into it. When almost every girl rejects you, you're not going to be very positive. When every girl seems to be screwing you over, you're going to have a jaded view towards women. And this goes both ways. We've all heard our fair share of how guys are scum.

Well, the thing is that women have ALSO been 'screwed over' used and abused by men.....Some will behave accordingly and make every man pay thereafter...then there are those of us who actually look at our OWN responsibility, in order to not repeat past mistake or patterns.

See the thing is, when you're a grown up you understand that the world owes you NOTHING.....

It was here FIRST.....
 springorfall
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/25/2015 3:14:19 PM
no, slobbery wet kisses like a slug or dry tight kisses like sandpaper are so much a turn off that I doubt there'd be a second chance... although it's admittedly judgmental, it's a one shot deal. Even if the kiss itself isn't 'bad', but there's no spark, it probably means we're more suited as friends.
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 165
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/25/2015 3:15:55 PM

Sorry Pig, that's really not what I'm reading.

Did you notice no one else disagreed with my description? It was 100% accurate.

most of what I've read is him being bullied by forumites

No, they've responded to everything I mentioned. If he doesn't like it, perhaps he should refrain from the "you people" and "losers" bullshit.
 GattoMonstrosis
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/25/2015 10:34:46 PM

Gatto, there are those that attract a certain type but seriously dont some people just have shit luck?

Sure luck is a factor but statistically speaking you can't roll snake eyes every time, if you do then at some point you have to give some thought to switching the dice.
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 167
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/26/2015 2:16:55 AM

I do and I did. The bits Ive seen of hes posts he raises good points and they are interesting. Maybe thats why he gets on your nerves so much???

Why would I have an issue with someone making good points? Many have made "good points" here, and I've expressed my agreement. Most of his posts read like they came from someone who's neurotic and never left their house. The fact that you see something "interesting" in them speaks volumes.

@rockin, I enjoy your posts, but you might want to rain it in on the attacks and the swearing a bit? Give a bit of thought about how your wording stuff.

Wow, first you come across as someone who disagrees with everyone giving him shit, yet you acknowledge the very reason they do. You and he share the same gift of not making much sense.

Hey, wait a minute. Do you like younger men?
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 168
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/26/2015 3:16:06 AM

Oh, my apologies I must of missed it in the pof rules where it said all opionions must meet YOUR agreement in order to be valued as good points.

What the hell? Show me precisely where I even so much as remotely insinuated this. Can you say "red herring"?

I actually prefer hes direct approach to your indirect but PC (well, sometimes, to some people I guess) approach tbh.

Me?!?! PC?!?! Do you even know what PC stands for?? Because I can assure you I am the complete antithesis. Wow, holy shit.

Why would you think that?

I *didn't* think that, which is why I asked. I see a potential "match" between you and trucker.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 169
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/26/2015 3:35:33 AM

People don't typically just flip for no reason. It usually takes something to set them off. And like I've pointed out, and you just be a****about it, the wording you use in your rejection makes a world of difference. Like I've said, you don't know that that complete stranger that you've never met "isn't a match", tons of people have admitted that their initial decision is usually based on looks... Everyone knows that, but you forget that there's an actual living, breating, human on the other end.

If a rejection by "no response" or a "we're not a match" from an unknown enity on the internet is enough to "set you off" you have outright mental health issues.

But like I said before, in your eyes, a woman can do no wrong. You're attacking me because I actually speak up, I'm not afraid to stand up to women.

Actually no one said a woman could do no wrong, you're ridiculous concept of if they don't give me a reason (that's acceptable to you) for rejecting me it's all they're fault for my self inflicted misery.

That's not doing wrong.....that's just pissing you off.

I haven't seen you stand up to the first woman in any of your posts in this thread or any other. You make up these hypothetical situations where a woman is... has or was just being an outright animal by not responding to you in a number of scenarios and again it comes down to you not being able to handle rejection. Plain and simple.

FFS you people attacked me over if I catch her using the having to work lie to go to the club that it would be over... Yet when a woman does the same exact thing to a guy, everyone supports her, he was scum, she deserves better.

Actually that scenario involved another hypothetical woman who failed to return your repeated texts and then you discover her pics on facebook at a club, you remember....the what am I supposed to do posts? Yet again many posters pointed out the obvious was that she wasn't interested in you. But again you've managed to tweak these situations you come up with to put everyone else on planet earth in the wrong and you're the victim of .......,rejection and that's the catalyst for your anger issues.
 newoldgirl
Msg: 170
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/26/2015 6:21:14 AM

"A guy that's bad at kissing is bad at sex.", and "a guy that's bad at kissing is bad at sex, to me", are two completely different sentences with two completely different meanings. Anyone with a grasp of the English language and grammar and writing skills is going to read the first one very differently than the second. And possibly correct it that "To me" is supposed to go at the beginning of the sentence. One is stating a comparison, the other is stating an opinion. These two sentences aren't the same, and you can't blame people for not being mind readers and knowing what some girl is thinking when she types something, if I was even wrong about it.

You don't want people misreading what you say? Then learn your native language and how to use it properly

People who actually study English Language and Literature understand that much is implied.

Commentary on kissing can only ever be opinion. There is no international rating scale. Therefore, there is no need to explicitly state that is is an opinion, and no need to say "to me." It is understood ( or should be) that the person is giving her opinion.
 Dee4166
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/26/2015 6:34:10 AM
Yeah sorry Vicky...I disagree....

In fact most of RTs posts sound like they're coming from a man who doesn't like women very much....

Not to mention that his arguments are largely circuitous....Women don't give a sh!t about men, they don't even treat them like human beings, and that's why men attack them....In first contacts online I'm talking about here...

And when people point out that women aren't obligated to respond to a total stranger who contacts them online, then he says well that's why women are getting attacked....

Apparently it's perfectly FINE for a man to attack a woman online if he doesn't like how she responded or didn't to him...But women are nasty and mean for NOT considering their responses VERY carefully before rejecting a man, and one WRONG WORD....

Well, she GETS what she DESERVES....Sound familiar?

For me, that's largely how he comes across, and he also pays little to NO attention to ANY women who may respond unless he can drag them into some kind of argument....
Prefers to argue with the men and call THEM names, because they agree with the women, accuses them of everything from pandering to, trying to 'score points'....

While I agree that he's free to express his views, I'm not going to sit here and say nothing while he goes on about how women are responsible for what they do and ALSO responsible for the reactions of the men they deal with....

One question here....

Where, exactly, does the MAN'S responsibility come into it?
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 172
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/26/2015 7:22:38 AM

Prefers to argue with the men and call THEM names, because they agree with the women, accuses them of everything from pandering to, trying to 'score points'....

To score points with women we're very likely never going to meet in our lifetimes, too. It just makes perfect sense, doesn't it??

I just don't get the whole concept of dwelling on anything pertaining to someone you may write. Send the damn message and forget about them. Don't have another f*cking thought about them again unless they respond to you. It would make life so much easier, but I've come to realize there are people who like doing things the hard way.
 CharminC
Msg: 173
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/26/2015 8:22:58 AM

While I agree that he's free to express his views, I'm not going to sit here and say nothing while he goes on about how women are responsible for what they do and ALSO responsible for the reactions of the men they deal with....

Mr. Pigofmydreams says exactly what we all think/want to say..... beautifully.
Bravo sir, bravo
*applauses*

Im sure trucker has better options

RT has no options. According to him, his messages to women have been deleted with no response explaining why they are not interested in him. Which is what he's currently bi**tching so damn much about in another thread. His panties are twisted so tight, he looks like a sumo wrestler. You've obviously missed it Vicki, but Pig and the rest of us didn't.
and evidently from his participation in other threads, it's clear that RT's panties remain........forevermore ........still twisted.
 SILLYGIRL111
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/26/2015 8:33:32 AM
Yes test there are STDS out there and you are kissing everyone they had kissed plus other things they do to others with there mouth. Yes EWWWWWWWW!
 DeepakChoprahWinfrey
Msg: 175
Bad kissing skills
Posted: 5/26/2015 8:35:34 AM
Vicki said

As for kissing I would be inclined to agree with Trucker in so much as you cant tell what someone will be like in bed by the kiss and it is about how you both respond to each other

Based on my experience, I disagree with this statement.

When someone has what I consider good kissing technique it is consistent with everthing else they do in regard to physical expression and vice versa.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Bad kissing skills