Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 petula1908
Msg: 869
are women too fussyPage 36 of 36    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36)
Not everyone walks around with the Ipad, Ipod, smart phone surgically attached and totally dependent and obsessed with same.
I for one do not even own one but I am not the techno generation. The texting and talking whilst driving is what really makes me mad. Fatalities and injuries result.
 petula1908
Msg: 870
are women too fussy
Posted: 3/2/2015 7:23:14 PM
jlynn1955

who are you referring to? Which guy?
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 871
are women too fussy
Posted: 3/2/2015 8:06:24 PM

Funny, I'm going to be taking a forumite out on our little town soon. Agreed to meet him a few days ago. Probably have friends with us. He'll be in Florida on business. (You know who you are and don't post it, please.)

Ok, I won't.

Oh, shit..

Dammit, Pig, I knew you couldn't keep your mouth shut.

That's okay. Let's give them something to talk about. See you Wednesday. :))
 CTRLvector
Msg: 872
are women too fussy
Posted: 3/2/2015 9:04:55 PM

Disciplined, are you nuts? That seems to be absent from the current parenting book. Also the word "consequence" is missing. Just give them a tablet and Mindcraft and they will be vegetables all day.

lol yeah, minecraft is a hell of a drug.

CVec, I will have to say that my daughter was passionate about her job and knew exactly what she wanted to do by the time she was 10 yrs old. She has contributed to a number of my white hairs. I will say she is harder on her kids then her dad and I ever were on her and her brother. However, both of our kids were very responsible. Which made their dad and I scratch our heads at times and wonder where the mutant genes came from?

One thing about your sisters son, he will land on his feet. Most do, some faster then others. Think of them as baby spiders that are dispersed by the wind after they hatch. The wind carries some a foot... others go a mile before setting down on the ground.

In regard to landing on his feet, I don't know about the drop... but the drop of having to be an adult or having to rely on self would not be a drop he will survive without suffering a great deal. If you're not introduced to a certain style of discipline at a young age and throughout development into an adult. Like for instance if the mother cleans up the kids room till hes 18.

That kid will go out into the world and live in an apt fit for a hoarder episode. Not because he didn't like a clean place, but because he doesn'thave the discipline to clean. And because of this and other things similar to it, when he goes to his job, he wont be used to suffering through the tough disciplin a wise parent would use.

So he will be far more sensitive when it comes to toughing out circumstances for the better. He may even lose his job for staying home too many times in a week. He may be lazy when it comes to putting the effort in because he would rather put the effort into recreational things.
 clarice46
Msg: 874
are women too fussy
Posted: 3/14/2015 3:03:44 AM
Or is it that most women on here are not really seriously looking to meet up. Is that really it??
 Strings6
Msg: 875
view profile
History
are women too fussy
Posted: 3/14/2015 5:14:52 AM
I suppose its more about finding what they want in one man,a woman or man for that matter might only want two or three things but finding them in one person can be a problem,for me its just kindness and physical attraction and yes I will say that finding both in one woman is very hard.I guess when I reach the age where sex no longer matters it will be reduced down to one thing.....good luck to me.
 Onyxbutterflies90
Msg: 876
view profile
History
are women too fussy
Posted: 3/14/2015 5:28:35 AM
Catfish...sincerely doubt Cam Newton is living in Liverpool and searching for love on POF.
 sigungq
Msg: 877
view profile
History
are women too fussy
Posted: 3/14/2015 9:20:35 AM
OP, don't fret. My theory is that most of the women online, are just here for validation. The extremely few that have actually seen fit to answer my messages, have said they are already in a relationship. I think most are just looking to see if they can still attract a guy. Also, there are about 2-3 times more men on these sites than there are women. It's a numbers game. So keeping the above in mind, 4% is actually pretty good odds.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >