Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Curious: Why are you still here if you have a relationship      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 150
Curious: Why are you still here if you have a relationshipPage 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

Wouldn't be the first thread to go off topic and take a while to meander back, ladies!!! LOL

That wasn't a complaint, Dee. I love that there are no mods and the discussion just flows. I know some folks aren't crazy about that though. I'm not one for a lot of rules.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 151
Curious: Why are you still here if you have a relationship
Posted: 2/24/2015 7:54:06 AM

Wouldn't be the first thread to go off topic and take a while to meander back, ladies!!! LOL

I'm done now, I think that the exchange of ideas was important and my personal apologies for inconveniencing anyone with our conversation.....

Dee, Vicky, I don't mind when the conversation goes in one or another direction. It makes it flow in an organic way. The only thing I would say is, keep it shorter, so I can actually read the whole post. Just saying. So plow away.
 Muttonforpunishment
Msg: 152
Curious: Why are you still here instead of plowing ?
Posted: 2/24/2015 8:18:12 AM

So plow away.

Isn't that YOUR specialty ?

; )

( more " bathroom humour " that someone named Stevie boy used to just love ! )
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 153
Posted: 2/24/2015 10:13:08 AM

( more " bathroom humour " that someone named Stevie boy used to just love ! )

Oh, yeah. Bet he just loved you.

He and I didn't get along very well either. Funny thing, that. :))
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 154
Posted: 2/24/2015 10:21:16 AM

My apologies, if its any help I got behind on my ironing and feeding the kids lol.

No need to apologize, you guys are awesome. I feel like I am at my local bar, banter, good discussions, agreements and disagreements, a bit of fighting, and if only Waltz shared more this scotch we would all be even more happy.
 naysaying_knicktwist
Msg: 155
Furious: Why are you still here instead of the Bathroom Humor forum?
Posted: 2/24/2015 12:19:43 PM
Welcome back, Mutton. :-)
 Muttonforpunishment
Msg: 156
Posted: 2/24/2015 12:30:34 PM
HAHA thanks knicktwister , ya me and my uncouth , juvenile bathroom humour ..... I'm really incorrigible, quite beyond hope.
 naysaying_knicktwist
Msg: 157
Posted: 2/24/2015 12:38:06 PM
In that case, come sit down next to me.
 Dee4166
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2015 7:08:02 AM
Thanks Oluben....

I enjoy having discussions/debates with people who are intelligent, and have passion for their topic, whether or not I agree...
It helps me to learn and perhaps even change my POV, which is ALWAYS a good thing...and Vicki is an intelligent and lively debater, which always makes it more fun!!!

And please don't "disappear" on us, I enjoy many of your posts as well...and would hate to see us lose another poster for any reason.... ;-)
 whole_lot_of_rosie
Msg: 159
Posted: 2/25/2015 11:15:01 AM

Anyway, back on topic, last time I was on here and managed to stumble into a relationship I signed off. But I think I'll keep my profile open if it means I can jump onto discussions like this....

Same here on both counts. He knows , and I also participate in other topical forums as well. he has his Star Wars interactive gaming too. 😄
 Dee4166
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2015 12:58:08 PM
As are you Vicki, as are you..... ;-)
 Eternityboresme
Msg: 161
Posted: 2/25/2015 2:03:23 PM
It's really nice to see meaningful intellectual discourse in which two parties (with opposing viewpoints on a single topic) can get along brilliantly and interesting information is shared.

After the crazy nonsense as of late in the forums, this is most refreshing to see.
 BLonde^j^AngeL
Msg: 162
Posted: 2/26/2015 1:33:26 PM

After the crazy nonsense as of late in the forums, this is most refreshing to see.
The forums. Like, duh.

I concur, 100%
 mike11091
Msg: 163
Posted: 2/26/2015 1:41:25 PM

I enjoy having discussions/debates with people who are intelligent, and have passion for their topic, whether or not I agree...
It helps me to learn and perhaps even change my POV, which is ALWAYS a good thing...and Vicki is an intelligent and lively debater, which always makes it more fun!!!

And please don't "disappear" on us, I enjoy many of your posts as well...and would hate to see us lose another poster for any reason....

Also, it's important because without new perspectives, the forums will stagnate. New people that are shamed/pushed into leaving take away from the collective pool of content. I mean, I'm pretty sure the same 34 page topics have repeated themselves over and over regardless, but having more people to contribute to the conversation has got to reduce that redundancy....

...In other words...yes, do stay. Many of the regulars have enlightening views that are helpful even if you're not in the dating/relationships game.

Also, there's cookies.

And Walt has Whiskey, you know, if you're not a cookie person.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 164
Posted: 2/26/2015 6:37:39 PM
Wrong. Walts does share
Well you have to wait til he is asleep and steal it from under his bed
that's sharing right?
Or if you appear at his door with a fishing rod
He brings out the good stuff
When the end is close.. we all go to Walts. Fish and liquor.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Curious: Why are you still here if you have a relationship