Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Obama Uses National Prayer Breakfast To Compare Christianity To ISIS      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 etourdi65
Msg: 401
Obama Uses National Prayer Breakfast To Compare Christianity To ISISPage 17 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
your anecdotes are tiresome, your friends your daughter etc...who cares..please bring something other than your tired old bs about your personal stories, family and friends to the debate..

liberals on these threads are so hypocritical its laughable, you all label everyone and everything as you see fit, you even make up new words to disparage one group or another, you **stardize peoples names ..then you get on here an preach about how Muslim extremists should not be labeled as Muslims...

what do all the members of ISIS have in common?
 cotter
Msg: 402
view profile
History
Obama Uses National Prayer Breakfast To Compare Christianity To ISIS
Posted: 2/24/2015 1:05:04 PM
Message 447...
your anecdotes are tiresome, your friends your daughter etc...who cares..
I can tell you really hate it when people can actually bring something to the conversation besides derp they pick up from FAUX (entertainment) NOISE

What's the problem? Upset that my daughter told me about being forced to attend church? Is that right? Should she have to attend church if she is an Atheist?

What if military members were forced to attend Muslim services ... or for that matter, any other religious service they personally don't practice ... just so they could fit in and not bear the wrath of fellow officers? Would that be right?

On the other hand, it might not be a bad idea for members of the military to learn something besides intolerance for others' beliefs. I can remember learning about all the religions of the world ... starting in the 9th grade. I was attending a Unitarian Church here in Columbus ... and that's what the high school students were learning.

I'm betting that you just can't stand it that some of us have "Muslim" friends who are not trying to cut our throats ...

what do all the members of ISIS have in common?
What do the following have in common?

Who is:
Wade Michael Page
Scott Roeder (Army of God hero)
Frank Silva Roque
David Adkisson
Paul Jennings Hill (Army of God hero)
Eric Rudolph (Hint: a brave "X-tian" doing god's work/Army of God hero)
James Charles Kopp (Army of God hero)
John C. Salvi (Army of God member/hero)

What is:
Army of God
 thompson1919
Msg: 403
Posted: 2/24/2015 2:34:50 PM
etourdi65 I'm going to explain this to you really slowly. Currently we are at war with 20 thousand islamic terrorist known as isis or isil. Isil makes up .019% of the population of islam or muslims. Islam is 2.1 billion people. So isil aka isis is a very few extremists. During the civil rights movement we had 1.5 billion people in the country. Of that 1.5 billion we had 5% of people there who were a christian extremists group known as the KKK that tore threw america linching african americans. Get it now?
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 404
Posted: 2/24/2015 2:41:07 PM
tgif111...congratulations on your thread being well on its way to 500 responses!
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 405
Posted: 2/24/2015 2:43:58 PM

Posted by thompson1919:
"...During the civil rights movement we had 1.5 billion people in the country. Of that 1.5 billion we had 5% of people there who were a christian extremists group known as the KKK that tore threw america linching african americans. Get it now?..."

Boy howdy! This country sure must have been remarkable when it had 1.5 billion people in it.
 thompson1919
Msg: 406
Posted: 2/24/2015 2:51:15 PM
My bad million. Mistakes happen
 high-ground
Msg: 407
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2015 4:07:01 PM
Actually in 1920 there were 106 million in the USA, and since the KKK was a secret group, where did you get 5% of the population. Assuming 50% are children, and 25% are male adults that would put your number close to 20% of the male population or 5.3 million.
 tgif111
Msg: 408
Posted: 2/24/2015 5:16:20 PM
I see where ISIS has kidnapped 90 men, women and children who may at some point have their head sawed off or burned alive.

the females including the children are being sold into sex slaves and the golfer just simply practices his putting.

worst leader of all time.

as John McCain said "I'm ashamed of this president."

most Americans can't wait for this buffoon to leave that office and get SOMEONE, ANYONE else in there.
 matthew83co
Msg: 409
Posted: 2/24/2015 7:21:02 PM
Cotter:

Here is the post that I was said to have "made up out of thin air" by Skoochie, snoochie, whatever he calls himself. It was number 392 in which you cited a post from me, then responded. I took some time to cool off, and realize I don't actually owe you an apology.

It shows me how negligently ignorant half the populace around me is!~Matthew
We are not as "negligently ignorant" as you think we are. Do you really think I'd be capable of knowing as much as I know without ever having spoken to or worked with or taken care of many of the wounded and needy veterans? I have friends who are sending their children and grandchildren into that Hell. Do you really think they don't tell us what's going on?

You don't know us ... you have no idea what any of us have been through. We stood by while our country sent our brothers and husbands and friends off to Vietnam ... many came back maimed and mutilated and as "zombies" and now we're sending our grandchildren off to something similar. How dare you assume you know so much more and care so much more than anyone else?

My daughter is an active member of the military. Do you really believe I have no idea what is going on?

I do owe you the opportunity to apologize for using us Veterans to stimulate your political gains in any capacity. Shame on you for using the memory of Pat Tillman to advance your goals. Pat Tillman willingly sacrificed an NFL career and his life to serve in time of war. No where in any of his statements while he was alive does he state that he served to provide political ammunition to you.

From post 411 from Cotter:

How many more "Pat Tillman's" have we murdered?

Pat Tillman signed up to do his "patriotic duty" (they also apparently got to his brain) ... and then when he found out what was really going on, they had him killed because they were afraid he would spill the beans. Now if he had been any other run-of-the-mill grunt, they could have yelled "PTSD ... that's why he's saying those things." But they knew we'd sit up and listen to a college graduate and popular guy like Pat.

Additionally, from Skoochie's post number 412.

Yes ... I'd also like to know the post number that said you don't understand how veterans feel. Please do that ... since I too am all about truth.

Exactly!! I was waiting for you to see that he's making things up.

I have a new nickname for you, Skoochie. Consider it an honor. I declare you the honorary name of "Walking Eagle". A "Walking Eagle" is a bird that is so full of shit that it cannot fly anymore.
 matthew83co
Msg: 410
Posted: 2/24/2015 7:29:46 PM

I see where ISIS has kidnapped 90 men, women and children who may at some point have their head sawed off or burned alive.

the females including the children are being sold into sex slaves and the golfer just simply practices his putting.

worst leader of all time.

as John McCain said "I'm ashamed of this president."

most Americans can't wait for this buffoon to leave that office and get SOMEONE, ANYONE else in there.

You never read about what ISIS has already done, have you? They seem like they are on a warm-up for some serious, NAZI-like genocide in the near future.

References below (read for yourself):

ISIS Beheaded 4 Christian children
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/vicar-baghdad-isis-beheaded-4-christian-children-they-said-we-love

ISIS captured, then killed off 1700 Iraqi military members (warning: incredibly graphic)
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=209_1402812895

ISIS killed 85 Sunni tribals in Anbar (warning: graphic as well)
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8ae_1414870271
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 411
Posted: 2/24/2015 7:37:23 PM
This shit is so sad it is f*cking funny.

Obama is doing as much as he can, over 2500 bombing strikes getting authorization for ground forces etc, etc etc...

And people are still freaking out that he has not done enough, when they can not rationally name one thing that he needs to do.

It just goes to show, they hate that there is a black man in the Whitehouse.
 cotter
Msg: 412
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2015 8:40:57 PM
Message 455 ...
Here is the post that I was said to have "made up out of thin air" by Skoochie. It was number 392 in which you cited a post from me, then responded. I took some time to cool off, and realize I don't actually owe you an apology.
I have gone over the entire Message 392 ... but I do not see any words that said, "you have no idea what veterans feel". I want to know where those exact words are. Where are they word for word? Where did I say that you have no idea what veterans feel? Exactly which words are you interpreting to mean that?

This was from Message 401 ...
You obviously didn't read the commentary she aimed in my direction "telling me that I had no idea what Veterans feel.
I never used any such words!

I'm beginning to think that may be how you interpreted what I wrote. You feel that I somehow insinuated that you have no idea what veterans feel?

That's interesting.

I took offense that you were characterizing me (and perhaps others) as being "negligently ignorant" ... in not knowing what veterans feel. So I wrote that we are not as "negligently ignorant" as you think we are. Then I basically wrote how it is that I have knowledge of what I write.

Below is what Message 392 ... says: So please tell me which words in there somehow might indicate that "you have no idea how veterans feel":

It shows me how negligently ignorant half the populace around me is!

We are not as "negligently ignorant" as you think we are. Do you really think I'd be capable of knowing as much as I know without ever having spoken to or worked with or taken care of many of the wounded and needy veterans? I have friends who are sending their children and grandchildren into that Hell. Do you really think they don't tell us what's going on?

You don't know us ... you have no idea what any of us have been through. We stood by while our country sent our brothers and husbands and friends off to Vietnam ... many came back maimed and mutilated and as "zombies" and now we're sending our grandchildren off to something similar. How dare you assume you know so much more and care so much more than anyone else?

My daughter is an active member of the military. Do you really believe I have no idea what is going on?

Actually, I wanted to address your other remark as well:
It's easy to smear people like us Veterans of Iraq when you have no firsthand experience.
First, I have no idea how I might be "smearing veterans of Iraq". I do have to "fix" veterans of Iraq. I do have about as close contact as anyone has with them. My daughter is a "veteran of Iraq". My nephew is a "veteran of Iraq".

I really don't understand how writing about the things they tell me is in any way "smearing" someone. If they didn't want me to know what was going on, why would they offer the information?
 daynadaze
Msg: 413
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2015 9:16:51 PM

...most Americans can't wait for this buffoon to leave that office and get SOMEONE, ANYONE else in there...

Who are these *most* Americans? And do you really think that putting anyone in office is the way to go? I know you like to stir up shit just for the fun of it, and your posts don't really seem to have any sincerity in them, but I'd really like to know if this is just more bashing of liberals, or if you truly think that putting just anyone in the office of the president is what you think this country needs?
 cotter
Msg: 414
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2015 11:46:43 AM

greatest warrior and leader ISIS ever had.
Oh goodie ... another one who thinks President Obama is the leader of anything "Muslim".

... while innocence is getting slaughtered.
Were you concerned when we were in Iraq slaughtering innocents? NO? Hmmmm ... I thought so.

Do you get concerned about IDF slaughtering children playing in their yards? NO? Yeah ... same answer.

Need I say more?
Sure ... we'd love to hear more of your theories on things.
 robaustralia
Msg: 415
Posted: 2/25/2015 12:15:24 PM

Do you get concerned about IDF slaughtering children playing in their yards? NO? Yeah ... same answer.

It is a concern when you have atheists slaughtering children playing in their yards as 50% of Israelis are atheists.
 tgif111
Msg: 416
Posted: 2/25/2015 3:35:26 PM

Who are these *most* Americans? And do you really think that putting anyone in office is the way to go?

49% of stupid Kardashian Society members who couldn't find their ass with both hands think he's doing a good job.
that's up from a month ago.

I honestly believe that I or Eric Summit could do a better job as President as we BOTH have tons more experience than the golfer. he's a doofus put in office by people who think Kim Kardashian and Jay Z are the most wonderful people God ever created.
 daynadaze
Msg: 417
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2015 3:39:58 PM
That's hilarious, I'll give you that, you or Eric as president. But who are 49% of the Kardashian Society? What? Do you have a real answer or just these slams? Because my question was serious.
 tgif111
Msg: 418
Posted: 2/25/2015 3:56:55 PM
look up the damn Rasmussen poll!!!

John McCain said "I'm ashamed of this president."

Rudy Guiliani said "He does not love his country."

That's hilarious, I'll give you that, you or Eric as president

why is that hilarious?? WHY??

Eric is an international businessman and I've run 5 successful businesses and was employed by the same company for 30 years from 18 to 48.

Obama was a community organizer who never ran a lemonaid stand for CHRIST'S SAKE!!
 cotter
Msg: 419
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2015 7:49:46 PM
Message 466 ...
John McCain said "I'm ashamed of this president."
Is that all he said?

OOPSY ... here it is:
“I’m ashamed of my country, I’m ashamed of my president and I’m ashamed of myself that I haven’t done more to help these people,” McCain said. “It is really, really heartbreaking.”

McCain was expressing his frustration with how U.S. and major European powers like France and Germany have failed to stop Russian president Vladimir Putin’s advance on Ukraine.
 robaustralia
Msg: 420
Posted: 2/26/2015 1:11:02 AM

Eric is an international businessman and I've run 5 successful businesses and was employed by the same company for 30 years from 18 to 48

Do you want a Medal?

Obama was a community organizer who never ran a lemonaid stand for CHRIST'S SAKE!!

Gee he must have been successful, he ended up being the US President, his Lemonade stand was more successful than yours..

Why don't you just admit you are a Racist Prick and it really irks you that there is a black man in the Whitehouse?
 calguy14
Msg: 421
Posted: 2/26/2015 2:08:25 AM
^^^
@robaustralia
I would say Obamas rise to power had more to do with his membership at Man Country in Chicago than anything else.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 422
Posted: 2/26/2015 3:38:58 AM

Were you concerned when we were in Iraq slaughtering innocents? NO? Hmmmm ... I thought so.

You guys play by a different set of rules in here. Not only do you get to pose the question to your antagonist, you get to answer it for them as well.
 tgif111
Msg: 423
Posted: 2/26/2015 7:02:30 AM

i'm ashamed of my president

you and over 150 million Americans Mr. McCain.

i'm not ashamed of him because he's not my president. he's a fraud and a poser who represents the Kardashian Society of Americans.
 lyingcheat
Msg: 424
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2015 7:19:06 AM

John McCain said...
"I'm ashamed of my president."

tgif111 said...
i'm not ashamed of him

Gee... quote-mining is fun.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 425
Posted: 2/26/2015 11:19:55 AM

i'm not ashamed of him because he's not my president. he's a fraud and a poser who represents the Kardashian Society of Americans.

Says the guy who campaign for the guy who put a $50K car elevenator in one of his homes.

Because if you can not see Obama is the epitome of the America Dream then you may be a racist or just really f*cking stupid.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Obama Uses National Prayer Breakfast To Compare Christianity To ISIS